• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20151005 - Tess Gerritsen - Author - Live Show Chat Thread

Started by jazmunda, October 05, 2015, 04:32:03 PM

jazmunda

Quote from: WOTR on October 05, 2015, 10:42:21 PM
Its called the "darkmatter news network" now?  Anybody check Leo's facebook to see if he has melted down yet (again?)

Nothing has been posted yet. Hopefully his keyboard was taken from him at the asylum.

bateman

Quote from: jazmunda on October 05, 2015, 10:42:20 PM
I didn't mind Leo at first. He had a good newscasters voice. The mispronounciations killed it for me not to mention the meltdown.

I agree, Leo who?

Welcome to the family Amy.

It was one of those put-on news voices though. Kind of like David Muir does on ABC. (Our ABC, not yours.  ;))

Amy >>>>>>>> Leo

Robert

Heinlein had a short story about somebody who gets thrown off a spinning space stn. while doing emergency maintenance.

Jocko Johnson

Quote from: Weirdoradio on October 05, 2015, 10:33:18 PM
UGH IM SO CONFUSED.
THE WORDS ARE ALL RIGHT BUT THAT FACT MAKES IT ALL WRONG.
Where are you seeing her, amy's face?

jazmunda

Quote from: bateman on October 05, 2015, 10:44:04 PM
It was one of those put-on news voices though. Kind of like David Muir does on ABC. (Our ABC, not yours.  ;))

Amy >>>>>>>> Leo

Y'all sound the same to me pardner.

Kolchak

Quote from: jazmunda on October 05, 2015, 10:43:42 PM
Nothing has been posted yet. Hopefully his keyboard was taken from him at the asylum.

You KNOW he's listening. Probably too busy crying into his pillow to formulate a response.

Barfly

Quote from: jazmunda on October 05, 2015, 10:42:20 PM
I didn't mind Leo at first. He had a good newscasters voice. The mispronounciations killed it for me not to mention the meltdown.

I agree, Leo who?

Welcome to the family Amy.
She did great, still think she needs a new mic or some audio processing to come up to Art Bell standards, and I'm on very good Audio Technica headphones, maybe I'm just picky.

trostol

Quote from: bateman on October 05, 2015, 10:44:04 PM

Amy >>>>>>>> Leo

chefist

Hollywood never makes any movies exposing how dirty and corrupt they themselves are...

Weirdoradio

Quote from: Kolchak on October 05, 2015, 10:45:05 PM
You KNOW he's listening. Probably too busy crying into his pillow to formulate a response.

I think he's gone the exact othe route and has hulked out. There is a mansized hole on the side of his home. A car front window was smashed in. A lamppost wad bent.

JamesMcDonald

Quote from: Barfly on October 05, 2015, 10:46:08 PM
She did great, still think she needs a new mic or some audio processing to come up to Art Bell standards, and I'm on very good Audio Technica headphones, maybe I'm just picky.

Dude you're awesome.  gmta.  I've got a pair of ATH-M50X

jazmunda

Quote from: inuk2600 on October 05, 2015, 10:45:20 PM
Dirtbags in media/entertainment abound  >:(

I'm positive this isn't the first time this has happened in Hollywood.

JamesMcDonald

Quote from: chefist on October 05, 2015, 10:47:02 PM
Hollywood never makes any movies exposing how dirty and corrupt they themselves are...

Eyes Wide Shut

coaster

From leo's facebook. "I hear they are using dark matter news. Let me know if thats the case. I own that. This may be to my advantage after all"
I'd include a screenshot, but it's a hassle on a tablet.

ArJuna

Quote from: WOTR on October 05, 2015, 10:42:21 PM
Its called the "darkmatter news network" now?  Anybody check Leo's facebook to see if he has melted down yet (again?)

I am absolutely loving this.  He's probably having a silent aneurysm about now.  He commented on Facebook that he should not have reacted publicly last week, so he probably won't know. He'll just be boiling over in silence.  I wouldn't be feeling this except that he clearly was lying and grossly stretching the truth last week. Very childish IMO.

bateman

Quote from: coaster on October 05, 2015, 10:48:09 PM
From leo's fa ebook. "I hear they are using dark matter news. Let me know if thats the case. I own that. This may be to my advantage after all"

That's probably why they called it "Dark Matter Network News" tonight. Go suck a fuck, Leo.

SciFiAuthor

From leo's facebook. "I hear they are using dark matter news. Let me know if thats the case. I own that. This may be to my advantage after all"

Ha. He takes the title for his news segment from Art's old show and now claims ownership.

Weirdoradio

A great watch about stupid Hollywood machinations is This Film Is Not Yet Rated.

b_dubb

Have you seen Ray Donovan? Or The Player?

So this psychopath is losing a battle only he seems to understand in his mind. ...Creepy

nextgen.fm

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on October 05, 2015, 10:49:55 PM
Ha. He takes the title for his news segment from Art's old show and now claims ownership.

;D

albrecht

Sunset Blvd
Face In the Crowd
Mommie Dearest
just a few quick ones that came to mind. But I, generally, agree that they avoid really exposing the dirt.

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: chefist on October 05, 2015, 10:49:33 PM
That and Citizen Kane...2 in 100 years...

Technically there is a third, Ben Affleck peppered Argo with veiled hits against the Hollywood system.