• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20151002 - Open Lines - Live Show Chat Thred

Started by jazmunda, October 02, 2015, 08:52:57 PM

zeebo

Quote from: Art Crow on October 02, 2015, 10:44:08 PM
I'm taking the alien wife's side against that guy.

Haha, yep, it's like in Jaws 3 where I was rooting for the shark.

flimflam384

Quote from: norland2424 on October 02, 2015, 10:44:51 PM
is anyone here going to cancel their sub over leo?  ;D

hahahahahaha, I laughed out loud there, thanks, I needed that

eddie dean

Quote from: zeebo on October 02, 2015, 10:39:11 PM
Btw did you guys catch Art's nice compliment to how great Heather is doing as producer?  Well done!   :)

Indeed :)

Zenman

Quote from: ShayP on October 02, 2015, 10:44:20 PM
I'm a man of meager standing.   In an earlier post I asked if you had paypal so I could send you $5 to change the avatar.  I mean really...chris!....for love of humanity...we shouldn't have to see it.  ;D

I think chris has a pregnant business opportunity here.  ;D

PING

Quote from: norland2424 on October 02, 2015, 10:42:18 PM
why marry anyone lol

Exactly. There are easier ways to give away half your stuff...

Quote from: SixWeekTenure(tm) on October 02, 2015, 10:45:20 PM

Well, it doesn't seem like Leo and Art will be able to patch things up for now. Hopefully cooler heads will prevail after the reactions from tonight blow over. I feel bad for Ashcraft though; he's been tarred and feathered in the open of the show for supposedly attempting to jump to C2C, which he denies emphatically. However, I don't doubt Jorch made a play for him just to mess with Art. The beef between Keith and Leo over their websites should have been nipped in the bud quickly to avoid the tension that led to all of this but it wasn't.

Wow, did Art really badmouth Leo on air?

ArJuna

Quote from: whiptrackercracker on October 02, 2015, 10:42:25 PM
Yeah stuck in traffic after a milk shake run and could not remember the streaming phone number. But from the sounds of it, yikes.... So much drama these days...

Get the free Tune-In app, it's easier than tying up your phone line.  Definitely listen to the first ten minutes of the show.

Why do I feel like the caller was just plugging his own youtube channel?

aldousburbank

Quote from: zeebo on October 02, 2015, 10:39:11 PM
Btw did you guys catch Art's nice compliment to how great Heather is doing as producer?  Well done!   :)
Although we talk regularly and she is full-on handling her MITD responsibilities with grace, I miss (Redacted) on these boards. Our lives have gotten weirder than hell since we started hanging out together. So I guess it's all been worth it.

Replace Leo ashcraft with the guest Father Jack Ashcraft from a few weeks ago. He could give a few prayers and some religious news.

starrmtn001

Quote from: littlechris on October 02, 2015, 10:44:24 PM

Yes unless it affects the XDS satellite feed.
Ok littlechris.  I love your posts, but your avatar is so offensive I'm going to put you on ignore till ya change it.  Sorry, but I can't stand looking at it anymore. :'(

Sean92008

Quote from: malachi.martini on October 02, 2015, 10:48:06 PM
Wow, did Art really badmouth Leo on air?

He addressed it because of the posts made public by Leo.

Quote from: ArJuna on October 02, 2015, 10:48:29 PM
Get the free Tune-In app, it's easier than tying up your phone line.  Definitely listen to the first ten minutes of the show.

Some of us have phones not smart phones. And some of us can't afford to pay for portable internet.

JamesMcDonald

Quote from: trostol on October 02, 2015, 10:46:51 PM
Art and caller..you do know pentagrams are not ya know..evil right?

Some people just can't figure that one out and never will.   ;D

Same goes for the swastika.  (The correctly oriented swastika, of course)

People more likely married to robots built by Aliens or humans with Alien supervision..... 

nextgen.fm

Quote from: Sean92008 on October 02, 2015, 10:49:27 PM

What's all this about?  I thought Leo was doing a good job.  Was Premier trying to steal him???

Quote from: QuantumMystics on October 02, 2015, 10:50:10 PM
People more likely married to robots built by Aliens or humans with Alien supervision..... 

Hubrids!

littlechris

Quote from: starrmtn001 on October 02, 2015, 10:49:07 PM
Ok littlechris.  I love your posts, but your avatar is so offensive I'm going to put you on ignore till ya change it.  Sorry, but I can't stand looking at it anymore. :'(

Ahh Star! Please don't. He's having an orgasm for cryin out loud!  Can't the man have have an orgasm???  :D :D

chefist

Well, it doesn't seem like Leo and Art will be able to patch things up for now. Hopefully cooler heads will prevail after the reactions from tonight blow over. I feel bad for Ashcraft though; he's been tarred and feathered in the open of the show for supposedly attempting to jump to C2C, which he denies emphatically. However, I don't doubt Jorch made a play for him just to mess with Art. The beef between Keith and Leo over their websites should have been nipped in the bud quickly to avoid the tension that led to all of this but it wasn't.

Good point...I cannot imagine this type of conflict in my business...maybe it is part of the "entertainment industry"...one part of me likes the gossip (the bad part I guess)...the other is I'm glad Art is putting light on what the corporate thugs at IHate are doing...time will tell...enjoying the ride!  8)

trostol

Quote from: JamesMcDonald on October 02, 2015, 10:50:03 PM
Some people just can't figure that one out and never will.   ;D

Same goes for the swastika.  (The correctly oriented swastika, of course)

indeed!!!

Quote from: Sean92008 on October 02, 2015, 10:49:27 PM

Addressed it by shitting on Leo? :) I'm gonna download the time traveler archive as soon as it's up.

Sean92008

Leo is doing the pussy thing...  Go up, hit the big guy and, when struck back, cries foul.

zeebo

Quote from: aldousburbank on October 02, 2015, 10:48:50 PM
Although we talk regularly and she is full-on handling her MITD responsibilities with grace, I miss (Redacted) on these boards.....

Although I'm happy she's flourishing, I agree, she is greatly missed as a presence here on this humble board.

Catsmile

Quote from: Zenman on October 02, 2015, 10:39:36 PM
Hey, how about Ross Mitchell?!

The deep voice, without any of Jonny Bz false flags.

trostol

Quote from: chefist on October 02, 2015, 10:51:27 PM
Good point...I cannot imagine this type of conflict in my business...maybe it is part of the "entertainment industry"...one part of me likes the gossip (the bad part I guess)...the other is I'm glad Art is putting light on what the corporate thugs at IHate are doing...time will tell...enjoying the ride!  8)

i wonder if Dave even has the ability to bring new talent in