• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20151001 - Father Michael Maginot - Exorcism - Live Show Chat Thread

Started by jazmunda, October 01, 2015, 08:43:55 PM

pate

Quote from: ChandlersDad on October 01, 2015, 11:11:17 PM
GREAT LIST!

- Take one (1) shot every time Art tells parents to get their children out of the room (usually before an interview that was supposed to be scary but isn't)
- Take one (1) shot every time Art brings up David Jacobs in the context of his interview being the most scary thing he's ever heard about aliens
- Take one (1) shot every time Art mentions that he has interviewed witches and satanists
- Take one (1) shot every time Art mentions Donald Trump
- Take one (1) shot every time Art says that guns don't kill, people do.
- Take one (1) shot every time Art lets a guest say something homophobic without interrupting.
- Take one (1) shot every time Art says he has a really great show tonight and it turns out to be a major stinker (like tonight)

Is this really topical to the show at hand?

starrmtn001

Flipped over grandma well, that's not nice.  Flipped OFF grandma well, that's just wrong! ;D

ChandlersDad

Quote from: ChandlersDad on October 01, 2015, 11:11:17 PM
GREAT LIST!

- Take one (1) shot every time Art tells parents to get their children out of the room (usually before an interview that was supposed to be scary but isn't)
- Take one (1) shot every time Art brings up David Jacobs in the context of his interview being the most scary thing he's ever heard about aliens
- Take one (1) shot every time Art mentions that he has interviewed witches and satanists
- Take one (1) shot every time Art mentions Donald Trump
- Take one (1) shot every time Art says that guns don't kill, people do.
- Take one (1) shot every time Art lets a guest say something homophobic without interrupting.
- Take one (1) shot every time Art says he has a really great show tonight and it turns out to be a major stinker (like tonight)

- Take one (1) shot every time Art says "This is really scary stuff" when it isn't at all. (He's trying to pump up a weak guest)

TigerLily

Quote from: pate on October 01, 2015, 11:09:51 PM
I ended up at the police station the night I bit a Charleston Chew in half (*in the wrapper*) and spit it out on the floor in front of the register at the 7-11 and announced:

"Life is shit, we all must die"

I don't recall this incident, but one of my friends loves telling the story.

I won't say I was possessed but something definitely had an influence on me...
Sugar rush?

RoseGirl

Quote from: TigerLily on October 01, 2015, 11:11:32 PM
Would you happen to be an Orphan Black fan? Re. "seester" reference

no...never seen it. A friend of mine had a friend that was a Spanish nun and she would pronounce 'sister' as seestar

:)

Catsmile

Far moar worried about priest than I am demons around children.

Mild Bill

Quote from: RoseGirl on October 01, 2015, 11:11:32 PM
I bet ya the girl was older...that may be why she wasn't attacked....pre-pubescent possession is strong, after puberty much less strong

Doesn't going through puberty cause poltergeist activity?

RoseGirl

betya they all heard a baby crying just before it all began...like an evp

ChandlersDad

Quote from: pate on October 01, 2015, 11:12:32 PM
Is this really topical to the show at hand?

Of course it is. The list is a reflection of the show, you ninny.  :) :)

RoseGirl

Quote from: Mild Bill on October 01, 2015, 11:15:38 PM
Doesn't going through puberty cause poltergeist activity?

no ...I suspect it is the suppression of energy or power at puberty by societal pressures that triggers entities to come and ...well...feed there.

TigerLily

Quote from: starrmtn001 on October 01, 2015, 11:12:53 PM
Flipped over grandma well, that's not nice.  Flipped OFF grandma well, that's just wrong! ;D
;D  I think this guy, excuse me, priest is not bad . No Malachi but is trying to tell some stories

Donald Noory

Quote from: lonevoice on October 01, 2015, 10:44:43 PM
Thanks you, Zenman! 

It's Octoberbraaps all month long *and* Art is rolling out new affiliates.  Life is good.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^Davebagger. A hubrid creature, which is part Davebot, and part Teabagger, fond of hairy Lebanese nuts.

ChandlersDad

Quote from: Weirdoradio on October 01, 2015, 11:14:59 PM
The official MITD drinking game compendium thread is live over in the Art Bell forum for those who wish to add to the growing list.

You can copy my entries over there, if you want. I have no idea where that other forum is.

coaster

This guys voice reminds me of the movie phone fella we would call back in the 90s.

Weirdoradio

Quote from: ChandlersDad on October 01, 2015, 11:17:49 PM
You can copy my entries over there, if you want. I have no idea where that other forum is.

If you go to the main bellgab.com page, you'll see that one of the categories is 'Art Bell'. It's riiiight in there. Since it's not a show-specific thread, I couldn't post it in the MITD Live Show Chat. And thanks! Just did paste em and attribute them to you.

Catsmile

Bleeding gums...
God all mighty feed dem kids some fruit.
Fringin' limyz.

ChandlersDad

Quote from: RoseGirl on October 01, 2015, 11:12:19 PM
a lower realm infestation....not satan, just part of the lower astral realms

Yeah, this man has such a simple minded fairy tale view of reality that it is amazing that he has any positive results.

ChandlersDad

Quote from: Weirdoradio on October 01, 2015, 11:19:27 PM
If you go to the main bellgab.com page, you'll see that one of the categories is 'Art Bell'. It's riiiight in there. Since it's not a show-specific thread, I couldn't post it in the MITD Live Show Chat. And thanks! Just did paste em and attribute them to you.

Thanks. This could be an interesting interview if the guy had a great radio voice. But it is so easy to just not listen because he has next to NO inflection in his voice. It is the kind of voice you would use to read the names aloud from a telephone book. I don't think I can deal with this cold mash potatoes voice much longer.

RoseGirl

you know...the sand...hmmm...could be someone (like a living person) sending entities to attack

Dyna-X

Is it when a show seems slow like this that you end up sorting coupons, cleaning the microwave's every last surface with a toothbrush, cleaning the litterbox, folding odd laundry, etc?

Not that I don't like you guys here or anything, but your probably just as bored.