• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20151001 - Father Michael Maginot - Exorcism - Live Show Chat Thread

Started by jazmunda, October 01, 2015, 08:43:55 PM

Jocko Johnson

Hey guys...missed the very start, did Art say how many stations are now playing the show? You know that nice little internet show??

TigerLily

Quote from: coaster on October 01, 2015, 10:30:59 PM
I had a crush on stevie nicks. That lady has pipes.
My heroine. I have a signed album cover from her. And I wanted to be Pat Benatar

pate

Quote from: Jocko Johnson on October 01, 2015, 10:34:02 PM
Hey guys...missed the very start, did Art say how many stations are now playing the show? You know that nice little internet show??

Updated list here:

http://artbell.com/radio-stations/

ediot: well maybe not updated(what do I know?), but I did see some of the ones he announced (Guam, Nebraska, one of the New York Stations etc)

Zenman

Quote from: lonevoice on October 01, 2015, 10:24:47 PM
'Evening, all and sundry.  Happy to be tuning in tonight and sharing the live time with all the vaguely lovable misfits.

Happy Octoberbraaps, Lone!

trostol

Quote from: Weirdoradio on October 01, 2015, 10:33:16 PM
He usually only Periscopes on Fridays during open lines, unless I'm mistaken. The two/three times I've caught him have been on Fridays, and the only time I called in during an open lines evening and was rolled over during a break he was talking to someone (presumably Heather).

good point i didnt think of that lol

Jocko Johnson

BTW...did not our boy Bateman interview this priest a little while ago on his show? He did a very good job as well!
Hey there Stevie my boy, very proud of ya!!!

GravitySucks

Quote from: TigerLily on October 01, 2015, 10:34:15 PM
My heroine. I have a signed album cover from her. And I wanted to be Pat Benatar
I had a crush on Pat Benatar, but she threw me aside for her lead guitar player.

Dyna-X

Hi all. I'm getting Art is asking some padded questions to try to stretch the interview out and get Fr. Maginot to talk more.

Quote from: TigerLily on October 01, 2015, 09:59:12 PM
TigerLily slinking in.
I apologize to all Gabbers and Gablings for my meltdown last night.  :-[ I will be good tonight  :)
Braapwells All

You're always good Tiger. And if you're not good, at least you're fun.
Cute Halloween Avatar BTW.

TigerLily

Quote from: GravitySucks on October 01, 2015, 10:35:58 PM
I had a crush on Pat Benatar, but she threw me aside for her lead guitar player.
Hard to resist a man with an axe

Zenman

Quote from: starrmtn001 on October 01, 2015, 10:32:37 PM
Pop up has the hiccups tonight.  I'm using my Windows Media Player.  No hiccups, but it's a couple of minutes behind the Pop up broadcast.

It might catch up if you restart it once or twice, starr.

starrmtn001

Quote from: (Sandman) Logan-5 on October 01, 2015, 10:37:12 PM
Braapwells All

Rosbraaps Sandman! ;D

TigerLily

Quote from: (Sandman) Logan-5 on October 01, 2015, 10:37:12 PM
Braapwells All

Thanks  :-*

pate

"Take My Breath Away" - Berlin

Top Gun such a silly movie...

TigerLily

Quote from: pate on October 01, 2015, 10:39:09 PM
"Take My Breath Away" - Berlin

Top Gun such a silly movie...
Yeah, but that sweaty volleyball scene

Jocko Johnson

Quote from: Sandra Kristen on October 01, 2015, 10:16:17 PM
I don't believe in this topic either, but I want to hear crazy silliness so Ill be here. And Richard has open lines so that is even more reason to stay with glee!
In my line of work as a cop, I  have seen somethings that are nothing.but the results of pure evil. Some stuff that you can't explain. Some people are so out of it and do such messed up things, there may not be an other explanation. 

☆☆☆☆☆☆SPOILER ALERT☆☆☆☆☆
In this story, keep listening...the priest gets called after this kid goes to the ER in front of docs, cops, nurses and shrinks the kid...walked on and up the walls backwards. Certified and reported in the police and medical reports.

Weirdoradio

The only monster here is the gambling monster that has enslaved your mother! I call him Gamblor, and it's time to snatch your mother from his neon claws!