• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20150928 - Nick Redfern - Unsolved Mysteries - Live Show Chat Thread

Started by MV/Liberace!, September 28, 2015, 08:02:28 PM

Hautex

after that water announcement, some martian's mom is screaming at her kid for not jiggleing the handle...

chefist

Quote from: Uncle Duke on September 28, 2015, 10:04:38 PM
Can't stay long, but do hope Nick tells his story of the crashed Japanese, flying wing glider as explanation for Roswell.  Almost as comical as Annie Jacobsen's explanation of the Soviet aircraft crash.

Great point! Have a good night!

yeah, haven't been prompted opening the aac link in a while. appreciate them dropping that, especially when I start right at 9 and miss the open to hear stream guys ad

Donald Noory

Quote from: Uncle Duke on September 28, 2015, 10:04:38 PM
Can't stay long, but do hope Nick tells his story of the crashed Japanese, flying wing glider as explanation for Roswell.  Almost as comical as Annie Jacobsen's explanation of the Soviet aircraft crash.

Didn't he say something like they thought it was aliens but they were really little Japanese people, which confused the inhabitants of Roswell?

ShayP

Quote from: Hautex on September 28, 2015, 10:05:12 PM
after that water announcement, some martian's mom is screaming at her kid for not jiggleing the handle...

LOL!  ;D

Noorynoid

Water can be modified easily! We have the equipment to make it happen, let's do this thing.

JamesMcDonald

Quote from: chefist on September 28, 2015, 10:04:57 PM
BOOM RCH! But the new update! Martians are partying in an underground hot tub!  8)

Richard Charles Hoagland is going to go absolutely BANANAS later tonight.

WATER!  WATER EVERYWHERE!

starrmtn001

Quote from: Hautex on September 28, 2015, 10:05:12 PM
;D ;D ;D

phrodo

Quote from: chefist on September 28, 2015, 10:03:59 PM
God Bless Asia! Good news!

Yes indeed. Great news! As a parent .. I know how unsettling it is when your child is not feeling well -- no matter if it's a cold or flu or as my son had this past weekend -- a severely sprained wrist -- there were a few hours (I was at work and getting sparse info from my ex) that I didn't know if it was a sprain or broken. It sucks and makes it hard to concentrate on work.

Noorynoid

A Trillion bucks can build me one heck of a loop antenna Art!

Zenman

Quote from: chefist on September 28, 2015, 10:04:57 PM
BOOM RCH! But the new update! Martians are partying in an underground hot tub!  8)

Hey Chef, I wonder if RCH will have an opinion on the NASA announcement?

Quote from: JamesMcDonald on September 28, 2015, 10:06:59 PM

Gonna be Braaaaps on crack! HAHA!!

coaster

Quote from: chefist on September 28, 2015, 10:06:49 PM
Hey man! Are you from Nebraska? Half my family is from Grand Island...
My sister used to live in GI. I live in Lincoln. Hate it. Hate it.

chefist

Quote from: phrodo on September 28, 2015, 10:07:44 PM
Yes indeed. Great news! As a parent .. I know how unsettling it is when your child is not feeling well -- no matter if it's a cold or flu or as my son had this past weekend -- a severely sprained wrist -- there were a few hours (I was at work and getting sparse info from my ex) that I didn't know if it was a sprain or broken. It sucks and makes it hard to concentrate on work.

I have a 7 year old daughter...so I'm there with Art...

maren

Quote from: JamesMcDonald on September 28, 2015, 10:06:59 PM

I was going to ask if he'd discussed it at all last night (haven't been able to listen for a few days) -- because hear "Mars", think "Hoagland".  Pavlovian . ;)

phrodo

Quote from: someguy on September 28, 2015, 10:07:30 PM
hey is there any IRC chat

We could tell you .. but then would have to shoot you. So use this forum and like it.

ShayP

Glad to see someone else likes Ultraman. (chefist)  8)

I used a similar avatar for a short time.

Uncle Duke

Quote from: Donald Noory on September 28, 2015, 10:06:13 PM
Didn't he say something like they thought it was aliens but they were really little Japanese people, which confused the inhabitants of Roswell?

He claimed, or at least repeated, the Japanese flying the glider were suffering the effects of the bio weapons the glider was designed to carry.