• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20150908 – Deborah Anderson - Witches - Live Chat Thread

Started by jazmunda, September 08, 2015, 09:58:35 PM

JamesMcDonald

Quote from: Juan Cena on September 08, 2015, 11:27:59 PM
I do enjoy the shows on topics like futurism, predictions, Nostradamus, etc.

lol The people who write those books are just exploiting Nostradamus!   ;)

I spent so much time away from (lurking) on BellGab during Art's last sabbatical that I must have missed this:

Did we stop calling Jorch "Jorch" and move on to calling him"Dave" or did I read two replies in this post COMPLETELY wrong? LOL

Help me get back on the wagon!

Designx

Quote from: Juan Cena on September 08, 2015, 11:22:49 PM
BTW Dave has the Merlin Project/Time Trax guys on. I wouldn't mind hearing Art interview them one night.

Major hoaxers - they were hawking an 99 cent app to download to use their phoney time trax math.

starrmtn001

I think being a ghost would be fun, if you know that you're dead.  Think of all the people you could prank haunt! ;D

Juan Cena

Quote from: aldousburbank on September 08, 2015, 11:23:39 PM
What about Manfred Mann?

Better yet: Southside Johnny and the Asbury Jukes?

Or Little Stephen Van Zandt, perhaps? (Now THAT would be a good guest for Art!)

Rocky4228

Say, I've only been coming here for a couple weeks.  Can someone tell me why George Noory is referring to as Dave?

WOTR

Quote from: trostol on September 08, 2015, 11:27:57 PM
i think it comes from its more of a religion more then ..super duper spooky mumbo jumbo...and most do not..like other relgions go out and discuss it or ty to convert..most say let a person believe what they want
Fair enough.  I just wish she would talk more about her deeply held beliefs.  If I talk with a Muslim about religion, I want the gritty truth.  I WANT to be converted (not really, but I want to hear the whys of their beliefs and not just the nice surface.)  I want to hear about the destroying angels of the LDS church and the rituals of marrying in this life to save those in the next.

This is no different.  Tell me what you believe and why.  Convert me.

ShayP

Quote from: Rocky4228 on September 08, 2015, 11:31:50 PM
Sadly the only #1 song the Boss has had, and it was a cover version.

I sometimes forget Springsteen wrote that.

RoseGirl

Quote from: starrmtn001 on September 08, 2015, 11:31:03 PM
I think being a ghost would be fun, if you know that you're dead.  Think of all the people you could prank haunt! ;D

There's a cool tv show called 'Rescue Mediums'. Art should interview the ladies from that show....especially the one named Jackie, she knows her stuff.

JamesMcDonald

Quote from: Rocky4228 on September 08, 2015, 11:31:50 PM
Sadly the only #1 song the Boss has had, and it was a cover version.

Elvis recorded more than 600 songs, but did not write any of them.

starrmtn001

Quote from: RoseGirl on September 08, 2015, 11:30:26 PM
please don't...don't talk about re-incarnation. oye,
Yeah, really.  Who wants to think about drinking milk from dead cows? ;D

Quote from: trostol on September 08, 2015, 11:27:57 PM
i think it comes from its more of a religion more then ..super duper spooky mumbo jumbo...and most do not..like other relgions go out and discuss it or ty to convert..most say let a person believe what they want

I understand that. To me it just seems like she feeds off Arts' questions and gives back an uncertain answer.
Hell, it could just be that she's nervous, but I've never heard a lawyer (or practitioner) that was ever that mousey/ unsure of thier answers.

trostol

Quote from: WOTR on September 08, 2015, 11:32:57 PM
Fair enough.  I just wish she would talk more about her deeply held beliefs.  If I talk with a Muslim about religion, I want the gritty truth.  I WANT to be converted (not really, but I want to hear the whys of their beliefs and not just the nice surface.)  I want to hear about the destroying angels of the LDS church and the rituals of marrying in this life to save those in the next.

This is no different.  Tell me what you believe and why.  Convert me.

i can understand that ..but most would probably laughj if someone told you they go out into a forest and pay to the trees lol

also take for example..simple ritual for halloween...bury apples or potatoes or something..would seem quite weird lol

aldousburbank

Quote from: Rocky4228 on September 08, 2015, 11:32:46 PM
Say, I've only been coming here for a couple weeks.  Can someone tell me why George Noory is referring to as Dave?
Because he suks.

jazmunda

Long story short a BellGabber asked someone in radio programming if they knew Art was coming back for Dark Matter and that person referred to George Noory as Dave Noorie. The name stuck. Obviously.

WOTR

Short version?  A station manager did not even know that Jorch Noory was the host of Coast.  He called him Dave.  Long version?  See below.
Quote from: lonevoice on July 29, 2013, 02:13:30 PM
Already did.  :)

For background:  when it comes to AM news/talk format, my market has a Clear Channel owned blow torch and a locally-owned independent station.   We don't have a Cumulus station, but the local station has always carried some Cumulus content, as well as Hannity (which they lost to Clear Channel recently).  My thinking was that IF Art's announcement is that he's returning to broadcast radio, and IF Cumulus is the syndicator, the locally-owned station would have been approaced by Cumulus about carrying it, and might be lead into spilling some beans.

Here's the email I sent to their VP/GM:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello.  I’m sorry to see that the local Clear Channel affiliate has taken Sean Hannity from you and given you the Dave Ramsey show in his time slot.  As a listener, I’d prefer to support your local station rather than Clear Channel.

My main question to you, since your station carries some Cumulus content such as Mark Levin, will you be picking up the new Cumulus-syndicated  Art Bell show?   If so, do you have any information as to what time slot it will occupy?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's the reply I got (emphasis mine):

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
At this point we look to keep Mark Levin on and I will check out the Art Bell return.  He was gone for awhile and I think Dave Noorie replaced him.

We were Sad to have Sean leave but that is sometimes what happens to small broadcasters vs the Big Guys of Clear Channel when they own all these shows they syndicate.

Thanks again for being a listener

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Make of that what you will.   To me, it doesn't seem like the guy's being disingenuous that he's heard nothing from Cumulus regarding the possibility of syndicating an Art Bell show.   Still, his reference to Dave Noorie made my day.

sydtron

Im really enjoying this show.  A freemason lawyer Witch. Only on Art Bell. Haha.

phrodo

Quote from: jazmunda on September 08, 2015, 11:37:01 PM
Long story short a BellGabber asked someone in radio programming if they knew Art was coming back for Dark Matter and that person referred to George Noory as Dave Noorie. The name stuck. Obviously.

basically

trostol

Quote from: (Sandman) Logan-5 on September 08, 2015, 11:33:40 PM
I understand that. To me it just seems like she feeds off Arts' questions and gives back an uncertain answer.
Hell, it could just be that she's nervous, but I've never heard a lawyer (or practitioner) that was ever that mousey/ unsure of thier answers.

i will agree to that..if she has been listening to Art for years what harm is it in telling more..hjis listeners have probably heard far stranger..might be also something from her coven..

Sean92008

Someone from his radio network referred to him (in error) as "Dave."

Here's his "Paranormal Date" website profile picture:

Quote from: aldousburbank on September 08, 2015, 11:36:19 PM
Because he suks.

Thats HARDLY an answer...we all know that! I get why we call him Jorch....just didnt get the Dave reference. If its Dave just because he sucks, might as well call him Hoover or ShopVac etc