• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20150902 - Peter Davenport - Live Show Chat Thread

Started by MV/Liberace!, September 02, 2015, 09:58:19 PM

Noorynoid

Quote from: Dateline on September 02, 2015, 10:13:01 PM
This is my first time to post during the show.  It sounds great.

Welcome. Beer? Scotch? Pizza rolls?

AppealPlay

I sincerely hope Art can get on more terrestrial stations.  I fee like it can only help the show.

Juan Cena

Quote from: Quick Karl on September 02, 2015, 10:12:35 PM
Whatever happened to Paperboy????

Blew a circuit. Got replaced in the arcade by Altered Beast.

trostol

this is difficult to listen to Art and read about Custer and his last stand lol

maren

Quote from: Juan Cena on September 02, 2015, 10:08:40 PM
If UFOlogists/paranormal investigators want a slice of the pie, the best thing to do is provide something new. Simple as that.

I don't think anybody is getting rich in this field  You can only bang the "disclosure is coming!" drum for so long before our attention wanders.  You're right -- something new.  But what?  Kick me, but it's gotta be a landing on the White House lawn or its equivalent.  If they're here, I'm not seeing how my life is affected, so until/unless something blows my hair back, other thinks take priorities.  I'm guessing I'm representative of many.  But I LOVE hearing the stories, nonetheless!

AppealPlay

jazmunda

Is ego the biggest reason for all the infighting?

zeebo

Coming up, Peter will have some "very interesting stories" from "very credible" witnesses about "very strange" orange lights.

trostol

other issue with UFOlogy..need to put to task those that bring out obvious hoaxes like the slides

Rocky4228

This guy is an audio separated-at-birth of Minnesota Twins GM Terry Ryan.

chefist

I like this guy! Heard bad things...wrong! he is good! What are the alternatives?

AppealPlay

Quote from: trostol on September 02, 2015, 10:16:33 PM
other issue with UFOlogy..need to put to task those that bring out obvious hoaxes like the slides

Remember when Richard Dolan shirked the blame on that one?  He still hasn't gone on RCH.

bateman

Quote from: zeebo on September 02, 2015, 10:16:19 PM
Coming up, Peter will have some "very interesting stories" from "very credible" witnesses about "very strange" orange lights.

And complain about prank phone calls.

aldousburbank

Quote from: maren on September 02, 2015, 10:15:47 PM
You can only bang the "disclosure is coming!" drum for so long before our attention wanders.
I love it when you talk that way.

jazmunda

Art visits other websites than BellGab. I'm insultated. Reported.

Noorynoid

Quote from: MichaelFromVA on September 02, 2015, 10:14:36 PM
I sincerely hope Art can get on more terrestrial stations.  I fee like it can only help the show.
I emailed my struggling local AM station and advised them what a huge audience they would have. They have since yet to respond to my suggestion.

jazmunda

Quote from: bateman on September 02, 2015, 10:17:19 PM
And complain about prank phone calls.

You wouldn't know anything about that would you Mary-Anne?

WhiteCrow

Quote from: jazmunda on September 02, 2015, 10:07:26 PM
Love Art laying down the law.

And he should with you. You ruined art at SXM and Chunga's EVP career.

And btw did you listen to the recent  EVP show, where Brenden said Jimmy was part of the orgininal team?

Slam Dunk... Win for White Crow!