[attachment=1]

Quote from: artbell_ghost on July 01, 2019, 08:01:18 PM
many people ask me why i read yourkisire puds posts first

Competency seeks its own level.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Jackstar on July 02, 2019, 07:49:43 PM
[attachment=1,msg1337836]

Competency seeks its own level.

Word on the street has it, you're tasked with delivering the flowers to the WH....Don't fuck it up this time. Okay?

artbell_ghost

Quote from: Roswells, Art on July 02, 2019, 06:32:43 PM
Damon doesn't type only in lowercase, he has a problem with verb tense and conjugation but doesn't usually misspell words.

Also, this parody account hasn't once asked why someone is so cool or exclaimed that they are awesome.

hi roswells, art!

starramus

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on July 02, 2019, 07:13:50 PM

My T shirt hasn't arrived yet "Happy 4th July you treacherous bastards"

I'm looking forwards to the headlines on the fifth showing photos of the tanks' (Even the 'new' Sherman tanks last used in the 1950's) carve up of Pennsylvania Avenue and the road repair crews out with their gear. All so the man child can have his own extra speshul parade in his name. Kim and Putin will be calling him up and telling him how impressed they were showing off 'his' army and 'his' airforce. If he could, he'd probably get it all flooded to get a cruiser or Carrier sailing down.

If only the bottom 90% of amerikkkan society would come to the realization that Douglass's speech applied to them as well as their black brothers. Instead of boot licking those that keep them in bondage as wage slaves they could find true freedom. Then they could voluntarily pledge allegiance to all of mankind rather than to this rogue state!

https://youtu.be/z3YsMWLSyxY

starramus

Happy 4th of July you treacherous bastards!

These hooligans treacherous? To some extent, but they know not what their rulers do! https://www.hoopladigital.com/title/10756484

Through their bountiful political illiteracy they enable those who are a pox on the world at large.

ItsOver

Why I read use the Pud's posts first thing in the morning.

artbell_ghost

Quote from: ItsOver on July 03, 2019, 08:44:44 AM
Why I read use the Pud's posts first thing in the morning.

this level of funnie is why i read you’re posts quickly too. when you posts its over, the funnies are here

starramus

[attachment=2,msg1337933] My daughter gave me a few rolls of this, but they are packed away somehere. At the moment I am aching for some of that ass wipe! [attachment=1,msg1337933]

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: starramus on July 03, 2019, 09:13:39 AM
[attachment=2,msg1337933] My daughter gave me a few rolls of this, but they are packed away somehere. At the moment I am aching for some of that to be that ass wipe! [attachment=1,msg1337933]

FIFY ;)

starramus

Actually why I read Pud's posts first is because it gives me an international perspective on how the world views the charade of amerikkkan politics. But of course the Brits have their problem children too.

https://theintercept.com/2019/05/30/brexit-and-the-rise-of-the-british-trumps/

[attachment=1,msg1337937]

And because Europeans are far more politically savvy than our deliberately home grown illiterates. amerikkka's indoctrination machine has been working overtime for decades.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: starramus on July 03, 2019, 09:19:38 AM
Actually why I read Pud's posts first is because it gives me an international perspective on how the world views the charade of amerikkkan politics. But of course the Brits have their problem children too.

https://theintercept.com/2019/05/30/brexit-and-the-rise-of-the-british-trumps/

[attachment=1,msg1337937]

You’re such a cucked betamale. ::)

artbell_ghost

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on July 03, 2019, 09:24:03 AM

and you hold nothing back. still deciding if you are top five or top 10. will get back to you in 10 posts with a final answer

ItsOver

Quote from: starramus on July 03, 2019, 09:19:38 AM
Actually why I read Pud's posts first is because it gives me an international perspective on how the world views the charade of amerikkkan politics...
Who doesn't need the views of a sophisticated, international playboy.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: artbell_ghost on July 03, 2019, 09:30:57 AM
and you hold nothing back. still deciding if you are top five or top 10. will get back to you in 10 posts with a final answer

Hi, Damon. :)

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: ItsOver on July 03, 2019, 09:32:48 AM
Who doesn't nreed the views of a sophisticated, international playboy.

Those high fashion times were heady days indeed. A thread in my (misspelled) name, but no matter; I'm rich beyond avarice.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on July 03, 2019, 10:34:00 AM
Those high fashion times were heady days indeed. A thread in my (misspelled) name, but no matter; I'm rich beyond avarice.

Shouldn’t you be attacking yourself and then donating all your money to the state then? ???

Quote from: artbell_ghost on July 01, 2019, 08:01:18 PM
many people ask me why i read yourkisire puds posts first when browsing bellgab.  as a fan of the work of many of you and my congratulations are in epic numbers, I will tell you the reason.

he has reached brig-level understanding of why bellgab is so imprtant and can explain better than most what is funny on a post.

Good to see you, you old iliterate yak-humper. 

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on July 03, 2019, 10:46:32 AM
Shouldn’t you rbe attacking yourself and then donating all your money to the state then? ???

I've read that twice and still come to the same answer.

No.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on July 03, 2019, 05:27:17 PM
I've read that twice and still come to the same answer.

No.

Well, at least he seems comfortable with his hypocrisy. :D

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on July 03, 2019, 05:28:46 PM
Well, at least he seems comfortable with his hypocrisy. :D

That's a leap...I've just got in from work after contributing to your dole, so explain what you mean ricky.

starramus

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on July 03, 2019, 09:24:03 AM

And Chelsea Manning would make you her BITCH!   [attachment=1,msg1338088]

Herr Doctor can't you get over your genitalia?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: starramus on July 03, 2019, 07:41:49 PM
And Chelsea Manning would make you her BITCH!   [attachment=1,msg1338088]

Herr Doctor can't you get over your genitalia?

No, I can’t get over it. It’s just too fantastically big for that. Sorry to make you feel inferior but you already know that you are.