• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20150803 - Stephen Bassett/Merrill Cook - Disclosure - Live Chat Thread

Started by MV/Liberace!, August 03, 2015, 09:51:56 PM

CoherentBlast

Haha, these basset posts are so full of BS. The knob got cold feet and now realizes the mistake. Tough shit dude, you pissed off Art good by the looks of it  :P

When Art calls out "bullshit" I think the turkey is done.

Quote from: Art Bell on August 04, 2015, 03:13:17 AM
That is such Bullshit, I started calling Bassett 10 Minutes before the Hour and kept calling. He had been checked out on Skype and it was working fine earlier, but he did not answer, more then that I called his Emergency back up number prior till the top of the hour and got voicemail twice as did Heather. By the time it was 20 minutes after the hour I gave up and went to open lines. My opinion, and that's all it is because I can not know where he was, is that nobody was there or if he was there he was not paying attention. His Skype showed away. There is not much a Talk Host can do except go on with the show, which I did.

Art

P.S. I thought it was a great show and FUN!

Heather Wade

Just to clear this up, there are no issues between Art Bell & Stephen Bassett.  Everything is fine between them, the door is always open to Stephen, and Art will have him back on sometime. 

Tarbaby

OK. And now we need to take a look at Ms. Cook. Where was she at the appointed hour:-)

Lilith

Quote from: Jorch Einstein on August 03, 2015, 10:57:08 PM
I love all the pathetic pricks on here who jump on anyone who offers a differing opinion. Fucking small, pathetic people. Davebot? Check my fucking posts about Dave, 99% of my posts are critiques of him. Fucking sheep and joiners.

Some things never change.

Lilith

Quote from: WhiteCrow on August 03, 2015, 11:02:43 PM
Kool I'm now part of the Bellgab clique .... Art did Ms Redacted good.

Is it to soon for me to start trolling Heather.
(Smiley face cooking up evil plots)

It's never too late.

Lilith

Quote from: SnapT on August 03, 2015, 11:04:27 PM
Congrats to Redacted!  Condolences to Dr. J!

Kinda weird that her first official show as producer is one where the guest is a no-show...

Some things just keep repeating themselves over, and over, and over...

Lilith

Quote from: ManiacMatt on August 03, 2015, 11:05:44 PM
Congrats Heather!

Just curious, does Producer Heather have a background that makes her qualified to produce a show?  What happened to the Dr. Producer?  Emergency gab cast tomorrow!

Again, congrats Redacted!

What difference does it make?

Lilith

Lilith

Quote from: WhiteCrow on August 03, 2015, 11:09:02 PM
Thank goodness Heather doesn't think the earth is flat, she's an astrologer

Astrologer, producer, talk show host, the list goes on and on.  An astrologer of many talents.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: brig on December 30, 2018, 02:59:55 PM
Astrologer, producer, talk show host, the list goes on and on.  An astrologer of many talents.

What’s your sign, baby? Mine’s Yield. ;)

Lilith

Quote from: AppealPlay on August 03, 2015, 10:02:59 PM
The way Art talks about BellGab you would think we were all psychopaths.

A rose by any otha name...

Lilith

Quote from: ChandlersDad on August 03, 2015, 10:16:16 PM
I just checked out Midnight In the Desert Forum, and my response is YAWN!    Very boring forum. Little old ladies having tea would be more exciting.

Have you tried Ellgab.com?

Lilith

Quote from: Northcoaster on August 03, 2015, 10:42:02 PM
Maybe they were hinting at this when they said "you haven't heard the last of Redacted"

Yes, yes, maybe they did.

Lilith

Quote from: Jorch Einstein on August 03, 2015, 10:45:34 PM
Congrats to her. I thought she said she wasn't doing what she was doing as a springboard into a radio job though. Oh well whatever. She is already his relentless cheerleader online, might as well get paid for it.

Good point.

Lilith

Quote from: WhiteCrow on August 03, 2015, 10:49:08 PM
Hey Heather ... Send me those pictures Babe :-* :-*

Your number one 'creepy' fan!

They're all on her FaceBook page now.  :)

Lilith

Quote from: EarthAlien007 on August 04, 2015, 12:14:58 AM
How do two guests no-show an interview with Art Bell?
Seriously, there's a story here...

I think you were on to something there...

I could be wrong.

ItsOver

Quote from: ChandlersDad on August 03, 2015, 10:16:16 PM
I just checked out Midnight In the Desert Forum, and my response is YAWN!    Very boring forum. Little old ladies having tea would be more exciting.
Maybe Barf Ell will permit me to open a Hitler-Haven thread on EllGab to liven up the cat groupies with some wild tea parties.

Lilith

Lilith

Quote from: maren on August 04, 2015, 01:09:53 AM
Did BellaHaven die on anybody else?  Maybe it's me.

I think they call it Ellgab now.  I could be wrong.