• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Knapp

Started by ArtBellFan, April 27, 2008, 09:05:01 AM

zeebo

Hi all, good to seem some diehard Knappsters still around.  I've been far away, on retreat, staying in George Norry's abandoned Hawaiian studio, living off stockpiles of freeze-dried survival foods and beet powder.  Just thought I'd drop in and say hope you're all enjoying the show, your bunny slippers are warm, your recliner is properly adjusted, and your beverage of choice is topped off and within easy reach.

GravitySucks

Quote from: zeebo on January 29, 2018, 12:47:33 AM
Hi all, good to seem some diehard Knappsters still around.  I've been far away, on retreat, staying in George Norry's abandanoned Hawaiian studio, living off stockpiles of freeze-dried survival foods and beet powder.  Just thought I'd drop in and say hope you're all enjoying the show, your bunny slippers are warm, your recliner is properly adjusted, and your beverage of choice is topped off and within easy reach.
h
Hey Zee. Good to see you

Nebraska888

Quote from: GravitySucks on January 29, 2018, 12:37:39 AM
I could sure use a Runza

Oh yes, we love our Runzas!  Could I mail you some?  And, yes the guest has a bit of a different cadance, but I am enjoying the interview.  What I respect about Knapp is that he is also a friend of Bob Bigelow, but refrains from interjecting that while the guest speaks.  Class act and...humble. 

GravitySucks

Quote from: Nebraska888 on January 29, 2018, 12:50:25 AM
Oh yes, we love our Runzas!  Could I mail you some?  And, yes the guest has a bit of a different cadance, but I am enjoying the interview.  What I respect about Knapp is that he is also a friend of Bob Bigelow, but refrains from interjecting that while the guest speaks.  Class act and...humble.

Let me think about it. Not right now.  But I sure appreciate you offering.

Nebraska888

Hi all, good to seem some diehard Knappsters still around.  I've been far away, on retreat, staying in George Norry's abandanoned Hawaiian studio, living off stockpiles of freeze-dried survival foods and beet powder.  Just thought I'd drop in and say hope you're all enjoying the show, your bunny slippers are warm, your recliner is properly adjusted, and your beverage of choice is topped off and within easy reach.

Zeeee!!!!!!!  I am sooooo happy!!!!! :) OMG!!!!  I am drinking a bit of Jameson.  I can not tell you how GREAT it is to see you here!  Enjoy the program!

zeebo

Quote from: Nebraska888 on January 29, 2018, 12:53:15 AM
Zeeee!!!!!!!  I am sooooo happy!!!!! :) OMG!!!!  I am drinking a bit of Jameson. ...

Hey Neb, you always know how to do it right.   :D

Nebraska888

Quote from: zeebo on January 29, 2018, 12:58:13 AM

My heart is full.....seeing you here.

albrecht

Quote from: GravitySucks on January 29, 2018, 12:21:33 AM
51 on the Texas Gulf Coast.
4 rescued from Gulf near POC. "Coast Guard credits lifejackets" according to AM radio blurb earlier. "Overboard" I also heard but unclear on cause, since good weather n the POC types I know arent usually lifejacket types. Some, well 2,  shrimpers I know dont even know how to swim. Crazy stuff.

GravitySucks

You can’t keep a Security clearance without an active contract, so even if Bigelow is funding the study on is own, noone would have access to classified.

If it is still going on, they must have some contract (maybe black) that allows them to keep their clearance and continue charging for that storage facility in Las Vegas.

Dr. MD MD

Try to chew through some of his wiring while you're there, buddy. ;)

Good to see you back! :)

Nice to see a friendly squirrel face. 
Good to know you are in the world, zeebo.

TigerLily

Quote from: GravitySucks on January 29, 2018, 12:46:33 AM
This guest’s voice/cadence is giving me a headache.

I really had a hard time following him. Seemed like it was good information but not worth the effort. Might be why Knapp kept him to an hour

Gd5150

I wanna hear more on Skinwalker Ranch. Knapp had some great stories from that place years ago. Freaky.

GravitySucks

Quote from: albrecht on January 29, 2018, 12:59:59 AM
4 rescued from Gulf near POC. "Coast Guard credits lifejackets" according to AM radio blurb earlier. "Overboard" I also heard but unclear on cause, since good weather n the POC types I know arent usually lifejacket types. Some, well 2,  shrimpers I know dont even know how to swim. Crazy stuff.

They snatched 3 out yesterday
(For some reason the article says 3 and 4)
http://coastguardnews.com/coast-guard-assists-3-after-boat-capsizes-near-port-oconner-texas/2018/01/28/

albrecht

Quote from: zeebo on January 29, 2018, 12:58:13 AM
You would like statue on 71. Big Squirrel. I call in "Nutkin" when driving-by but place is Berdolls Pecans. likely on interwebs. And was around before the Beavers. Ha.

TigerLily

Hi zeebie, sweetie. What a great surprise to see that stylish rodent face again. You have been sorely missed! While in Hawaii, watch out for those macadamia nuts. You don't want those cheeks to get too chubby.  Now all we need is Shay and we would have a party!

zeebo

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 29, 2018, 01:01:08 AM
Try to chew through some of his wiring while you're there, buddy. ;)

Good to see you back! :)

Thanks man, yeah I hid his spare bottle of mustache moisterizer too!

zeebo

Quote from: Étouffée on January 29, 2018, 01:01:31 AM
Nice to see a friendly squirrel face. 
Good to know you are in the world, zeebo.

Thanks and hello, I hope you're still keeping the home fires burning over on the Hoagie thread.  Does he even have a show still?  Never mind, I'm probably better off not knowing.   ;)

GravitySucks

Quote from: albrecht on January 29, 2018, 01:05:29 AM
You would like statue on 71. Big Squirrel. I call in "Nutkin" when driving-by but place is Berdolls Pecans. likely on interwebs. And was around before the Beavers. Ha.

http://www.berdollpecanfarm.com/mobile/NUTHOUSE-BLUE/productinfo/NHBL/

albrecht

Quote from: GravitySucks on January 29, 2018, 01:03:41 AM
They snatched 3 out yesterday
(For some reason the article says 3 and 4)
http://coastguardnews.com/coast-guard-assists-3-after-boat-capsizes-near-port-oconner-texas/2018/01/28/
That is weirdly worded. Neighbor used to fly choopers to rigs n than switched to Victoria trauma. Starflght here now but he moved. Also  sorta knew a dude who was Coast Guard in Alaska. Funny stuff. I was joking about something. Bad players? Idk.  N didnt see a new, short guy there. Random comment about pipsqueaks. Tailgate drunkeness years ago. N guy was like short to my shoulder n dude laughed n walked off n other friend said "that guy was rescue swimmer in Alaska with Coast Guard." It was all good later n we laughed about it.

zeebo

Quote from: albrecht on January 29, 2018, 01:05:29 AM

Hey albrecht awhile back I lurked a bit and read something funny you wrote on some old thread, which I don't know how I ended up on, and have since forgotten unfortunately, but thanks anyway for the laugh about that thing I can't remember what it was.

Quote from: zeebo on January 29, 2018, 01:12:50 AM
Thanks and hello, I hope you're still keeping the home fires burning over on the Hoagie thread.  Does he even have a show still?  Never mind, I'm probably better off not knowing.   ;)
(Shhhh, he's actually on now, at blogtalkradio.com).
Still doing the braaps, occasionally.

zeebo

Quote from: TigerLily on January 29, 2018, 01:06:47 AM
Hi zeebie, sweetie. What a great surprise to see that stylish rodent face again. You have been sorely missed! While in Hawaii, watch out for those macadamia nuts. You don't want those cheeks to get too chubby.  Now all we need is Shay and we would have a party!

Hi Tiges good to see you, and to use a Beelz phrase "With you still am I".  However I have been a bit reclusive, bellgab-wise, as it's become a bit too unrefined here lately for even a rakish squirrel such as me.  But I'll probably drop by from time to time, and monitor the situation, while snacking appropriately.

Nebraska888

Hal Puthoff is a credible and super guest.  Sure wish every night could be like this......and, with all of you super posters.

Knapp rocks! 8)

Nebraska888

Quote from: zeebo on January 29, 2018, 01:31:06 AM
Hi Tiges good to see you, and to use a Beelz phrase "With you still am I".  However I have been a bit reclusive, bellgab-wise, as it's become a bit too unrefined here lately for even a rakish squirrel such as me.  But I'll probably drop by from time to time, and monitor the situation, while snacking appropriately.

So true, Zee...  however, tonight, so far, so good.  Your presence is very much celebrated! :D

TigerLily

Quote from: zeebo on January 29, 2018, 01:31:06 AM

So glad to read you might be around more. You will go a long way in classing up the joint. Have you seen that B_B has been showing up a bit too? I might get giddy with the old school Gabsters possibly returning. And in moderation is the only way to deal. Be it trolls or nuts

albrecht

Quote from: zeebo on January 29, 2018, 01:18:49 AM
Hey albrecht awhile back I lurked a bit and read something funny you wrote on some old thread, which I don't know how I ended up on, and have since forgotten unfortunately, but thanks anyway for the laugh about that thing I can't remember what it was.
Who knows? I try to be funny, even with my politics and squirrel issues- they kill technology and also are, according to a New Year's Prediction caller with Ian years ago  a source of almost Armageddon?  And, as my pest guy says, "rats with tails." And there is, of course, the illegal immigration issue (gray squirrels vs red ones on England.) I like rock squirrels, particularly, they are almost a half-breed (not really) but had a good family at my old place and crazy funny. Will post some again.

zeebo

Quote from: TigerLily on January 29, 2018, 01:36:03 AM
..Have you seen that B_B has been showing up a bit too? ...

Yes I read back a few pages and saw some possible semi-wrath lol.

GravitySucks

Quote from: zeebo on January 29, 2018, 01:44:29 AM
Yes I read back a few pages and saw some possible semi-wrath lol.

I think he might have a b_b crush on a certain blond guest host.