• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Quote from: GravitySucks on March 05, 2018, 11:13:07 PM
Frikkin fraud and thief. Drops the original box in the post office causing 2 cans to pop open and then gets two full replacement boxes from Amazon

https://youtu.be/w5NAqnSm7NU

He does this often.  The "Double Your Order By Claiming Damage" grift is detailed in chapter 4 of Art Of The Grift, copyright LC Publishing, as well as in the text Sendanomics 101 (TM), copyright Pud Publishing.  In that text, you will find it under the chapter entitled "Stretching Your Credit Dollar."

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on March 05, 2018, 04:52:44 AM
In the marathon live show he mentions that he will have a talk with his caregiver and remind him that the caregiver works for HIM.

It sounds like there are certain duties that the caregiver will not accept.

Yes, I think it's in "YOU SLEEP MAHVELOUS EDITION." I can't recall exactly where, but the guy "goes off" about the caregiver having to attend to his tooth issue. How dare he! Senda notes that WHEN HE has to GO SOMEWHERE that means that "caregiver" better schedule his own life around "The Guy From Pittsburgh." Not the other way around. He said something to the effect about the "caregiver" that "he's getting paid to attend to him, not to attend to his own life."

And yes, I caught Senda stating "having a discussion with him" to clear up who is running the show, apparently. is in order. Slacker! Then he states something to the effect "he's not going to say anything bad about his caregiver here..." -- right after he does.

The best thing about that live video is it self-defines who and what the guy is. In his own words. That's it. Such nonstop, nonsensical, irrational stream of delusions -- coupled with an apparent inability to grasp reality -- might have that guy recommended to a good shrink soon. Some would hope -- for his own good.

No credibility. He can talk all he wants about how true and honest he is, but it's his own content that he volunteers to the world that displays his incompetency and dishonesty. No one will give him any credibility. No matter what false accusations he makes up and then publishes through video as "truth" -- and he made a big one during that live stream.

There's a good chance his channel could be shut down at any time over so much of its content. But why complain for now? Let him roll. He's doing a bang-up job of doing himself in. He has all the answers, so no one should feel bad for him. He knows things.

The victim himself. More scenarios he throws out to get sympathy from suckers who will "donate" to -- and lovingly support -- his "worthy" efforts. Hacking sympathy. Ailments sympathy. Don't send best regards, you "fans"...send him your money.

The delusional, compound in the desert "plan" is something. Really something. If anyone has no idea how anything gets done for real in this world from "plans," you got the right one there with you-know-who.

MAX

Quote from: WhiteCrow on March 05, 2018, 06:53:19 PM

Maybe George can give you some "insider" information that may help your grandmother.
"Knowledge is Power"

Its my mother and PS fuck off

RE: "TASTING FIGI’S 4 POUND GIANT SUMMER SAUSAGE."

Yes, nothing like showing yourself off as some fat slob with zero table manners. As per the description: "I make a sandwich on Francisco sourdough bread with mustard & mayonnaise & two pieces of Figi’s Beef summer sausage & eat it."

Try those such videos again -- without the "eat it" part. Why? Arguably, among the last SOBs on God's Green Earth you'd want to see...consuming...ingesting...or whatever you'd call it.

But tell him that. He thinks that makes for good content? The proverbial dagger to the poor viewer with the "eat it" thing-going-on. The sights. Like him cramming his mouth full, like some starved pig at the trough. The sounds. Like talking all the time while it is, not using any napkin or anything -- and just using his fingers, instead. Then probably wiping it God only knows where.

Classy. He looks unafraid to tell everyone that he's (totally unaware he is) beyond being a bad slob. Life experience in the civility department appears to be significantly lacking.

Norm

I dreamed last night George was outside his apartment trying to pick up a box and somehow leaned against the safety railing that snapped off causing the obese man to fall to the ground below. Fire responded but failed to revive him. The coroner called for a truck with a forklift to transport his body to the morgue.

Then I woke up...shit...

Quote from: Here We Go Again on March 06, 2018, 01:09:45 PM
RE: "TASTING FIGI’S 4 POUND GIANT SUMMER SAUSAGE."

Yes, nothing like showing yourself off as some fat slob with zero table manners. As per the description: "I make a sandwich on Francisco sourdough bread with mustard & mayonnaise & two pieces of Figi’s Beef summer sausage & eat it."

Try those such videos again -- without the "eat it" part. Why? Arguably, among the last SOBs on God's Green Earth you'd want to see...consuming...ingesting...or whatever you'd call it.

But tell him that. He thinks that makes for good content? The proverbial dagger to the poor viewer with the "eat it" thing-going-on. The sights. Like him cramming his mouth full, like some starved pig at the trough. The sounds. Like talking all the time while it is, not using any napkin or anything -- and just using his fingers, instead. Then probably wiping it God only knows where.

Classy. He looks unafraid to tell everyone that he's (totally unaware he is) beyond being a bad slob. Life experience in the civility department appears to be significantly lacking.

He does not do this because he is inspired to make a video and talk about the food. He only does it because others make money doing it and in his mind he is doing the exact same video.

He does not understand why someone like "TheReportOfTheWeek" can pull down 750,000 subscribers and make a living just eating food.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1NUesSsTKwY
In George's mind he did the exact same thing as this video and the only thing preventing success is the haters.

We have seen this over and over. He deserved Heather's job because he also talks, he should get gift cards because he opens mail ect.

In his egotistical brain he puts out the same quality of material.

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on March 06, 2018, 02:41:51 PM
He does not do this because he is inspired to make a video and talk about the food. He only does it because others make money doing it and in his mind he is doing the exact same video.

He does not understand why someone like "TheReportOfTheWeek" can pull down 750,000 subscribers and make a living just eating food.
In George's mind he did the exact same thing as this video and the only thing preventing success is the haters.

We have seen this over and over. He deserved Heather's job because he also talks, he should get gift cards because he opens mail ect.

extra points given because he chewed his food. this is something required to actually taste the food he is testing. something George often does not do. George usually only allows his "chewing" teeth to hold the lump of food in place to help his tongue and cheek to form the food into a portion he can swallow.

the Burger King video also gets points as the reviewer explains what "spicy" means in relation to the sandwich by using defining references to other foods to give the viewer an idea of what it tastes like.

;)

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on March 06, 2018, 02:41:51 PM

your observation is spot on...
toooo bad the FAT ONE doesn't read his own thread !
(he might learn something)

Tonight I shall watch the Gigantic Sausage tasting video.

Please tell me he starts gnawing on it like a corn of cob...............

I have high hopes for this video - it best not suck.

C'mon Senda.  Channel your inner Beaver.  Let that Swiss Army Tooth lead the assault on the Gigantic Sausage.
This is gonna be great!

Just need to help Mrs. Walks with the dishes and what not.   Then I'm going in!

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Evil Twin Of Zen on March 05, 2018, 12:03:11 AM
while cleaning, George found a "sideways" dresser he had not seen in years.
the last time he did some cleaning, he found a mummified peach.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YKjIyeJSTPo

It must be a "collector" dresser by now. George is a rich man.

MAX

Quote from: Norm on March 06, 2018, 01:42:02 PM
I dreamed last night George was outside his apartment trying to pick up a box and somehow leaned against the safety railing that snapped off causing the obese man to fall to the ground below. Fire responded but failed to revive him. The coroner called for a truck with a forklift to transport his body to the morgue.

Its nice to have pleasant dreams  like that

WhiteCrow

Quote from: ONeill on March 05, 2018, 01:05:24 AM
Iy you watch it without sound, you may think it's Senda's out and about video from a garbage dump. Why is the fat cunt cleaning and doing the laundry himself? Did his slave bail out after the first sniff?

Lots of treasures are found in dumps. It takes a discerning eye to separate the diamonds in the rough from broken glass. Maybe George show get his treasure trove appraised. At least for insurance  coverage, since he stated on the live youtube superstar chat he has no plans to sell his many valuable collectables.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: paladin1991 on March 05, 2018, 02:56:32 AM
I can't believe that no one has reported this guy to the local Humane society for stealing catz.

Feral kitty cats have no monetary value, their beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Catching and domesticating them takes cat herding skills. Only a dedcated cat whisper like George, with great love and compassion can tame a feral kitty cat. 

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Norm on March 06, 2018, 01:42:02 PM

Then I woke up...shit...

Norm, that would be a nightmare... who would take care of the kitty cats if that happened?

When Falks and his beloved cats move off grid to the container unit, what happens with Sweet Kathy?  Will she be the one person told where it is?  Who gets the Prius?  Will there be a second and third container unit to store the collectables that won't fit in the one he's living in, or will he attach several to make a larger place?  How is this project coming along?

WTF?    What a let down.   

Huge fat guy - Check
Swiss Army Tooth - Check
Gigantic 4Lb Sausage - Check

All he does is slice off a little hunk from the ass end of the Gigantic 4Lb Sausage and makes a gnarl sammich out of it.
Then chews and babbles and swills of that horrid cup.  This setup should have been one for the ages.   
100,000 views at least.  It had it all - can't miss........

No forethought.
No creativity.
No hope.

He's WATOAB [worthless as teats on a boar]   

I can see the article now.

A hunter stumbled on a home converted from a container in (fill in the blank) country over the weekend.  Inside, amongst heaps of garbage, was a badly decomposed body of a once 400 lb man, apparently mostly eaten by several feral cats who fled once the door was opened.

It would go on to describe the dismay and horror of the hunters and country coroner's office at what they had seen, and a plea to the public for help in identifying the body...

It's a outrage!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm hanging until this thing gets to 3,000 pages.   Then it's time to step off me thinks

whoozit

Quote from: WhiteCrow on March 06, 2018, 06:22:06 PM
Lots of treasures are found in dumps.
I strongly suggest that more shit than treasure is found in dumps.  Please see the videos strewn throughout this thread as evidence of such.  Thank you.

Darth Vader

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4rPVwPmfZk
White Crow has been banned from falkie's channel. George said this in the first 10 minutes.

Quote from: Darth Vader on March 06, 2018, 07:26:38 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4rPVwPmfZk
White Crow has been banned from falkie's channel. George said this in the first 10 minutes.

Thanks.......  3 hour and 46 marathon!

TonyBaloney

Long time Senda fan here. Some incriminating photos at 2 hours 30 mins in.

Norm

Quote from: WhiteCrow on March 06, 2018, 06:41:21 PM
Norm, that would be a nightmare... who would take care of the kitty cats if that happened?

I left out of the dream the part that his falling torso landed on top of group of kittys that were curious as to what he was doing. I didn't want to speak about that when they rolled him over the shocking discovery was made. None survived in my dream, hopefully it was quick for them.

R.I.P. Kittys...