• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Kingdom of Nye With Heather Wade

Started by SergeantMajor, June 05, 2018, 03:38:31 PM

Should this thread be stickied?

No
Yes

Voting closes: November 02, 2045, 02:04:40 AM

Lilith

DarKWaters show isn't uploaded yet, so I will catch the first part that I missed later I guess...

Juan

Someone posted in another thread that Vara had 170 listeners at the time. If Heather has 800, no wonder he wants her on his network. Now, does he have sense enough to attract the new listeners, and what is the business relationship with Heather? Does she pay for streaming as Hoagland did with Keith? It would appear that she collects the subscriptions through her own website not LNM. Does Vara expect people to subscribe a second time to LNM? Oh, the questions.

bellNwhistle

Quote from: SergeantMajor on June 06, 2018, 09:00:58 PM
As long it is the good MV ;D

Amazing! To page 6 already!
Have missed the last 4 pages, but have we already discussed at length, how Heather's graphics are not hers, and how Karen should be told immediately about the show name?
Asking for Paul.

Bart Ell

Quote from: bellNwhistle on June 07, 2018, 06:33:16 AM
Have missed the last 4 pages
I skimmed them.
This thread will be renamed THE GENERAL MUSINGS OF BRIG by June 15th.

ItsOver

Quote from: Bart Ell on June 07, 2018, 06:48:23 AM
I skimmed them.
Maybe we'll get lucky and MV will merge this thread with this one.

Topic:  Random stupid things on your mind. Post them.
http://bellgab.com/index.php?topic=2023.0

bellNwhistle

Quote from: ItsOver on June 07, 2018, 06:55:53 AM
Maybe we'll get lucky and MV will merge this thread with this one.

Topic:  Random stupid things on your mind. Post them.
http://bellgab.com/index.php?topic=2023.0
LMAO

I'm convinced that all the information needed to solve the world's problems is posted in this forum...it's just a matter of finding it.

Lilith

Quote from: Juan on June 07, 2018, 04:47:43 AM
Someone posted in another thread that Vara had 170 listeners at the time. If Heather has 800, no wonder he wants her on his network. Now, does he have sense enough to attract the new listeners, and what is the business relationship with Heather? Does she pay for streaming as Hoagland did with Keith? It would appear that she collects the subscriptions through her own website not LNM. Does Vara expect people to subscribe a second time to LNM? Oh, the questions.

I think he DOES think people will subscribe to LNM to keep Heather on the air...  I could be wrong.

Heathers show is up now, so I am catching the first half that I missed last night.

Lilith

Quote from: bellNwhistle on June 07, 2018, 06:33:16 AM
Amazing! To page 6 already!
Have missed the last 4 pages, but have we already discussed at length, how Heather's graphics are not hers, and how Karen should be told immediately about the show name?
Asking for Paul.

I know, RIGHT?

She lives in the desert, she can take her own pictures.  HECK, she can take a picture of Arts Compound, and a picture of the cuckshed.  She could take pictures of Pahrump, and Karens KNYE station.  The possibilities are amazing.

Lilith

Quote from: Bart Ell on June 07, 2018, 06:48:23 AM
I skimmed them.

Bwahahaha, well then I would have to go back to posting in the MITD thead, which would make people very very upset...  Understandably, they want to keep their thread pure.   :)

Lilith

Quote from: Bobs Your Uncle on June 07, 2018, 07:35:53 AM
I'm convinced that all the information needed to solve the world's problems is posted in this forum...it's just a matter of finding it.

You will get no argument from me.

Lilith

Dark gets no stories of Leprechauns?  hmmmm

DynamoHum

Looking forward to her pronounciation of that name already.

ItsOver

Do any of Heater's fanatics have common names?  Estelle Laubscher?  It reeks of urine soaked kitty litter and piles of empty Fancy Feast cans.

Quote from: Liberace on June 07, 2018, 01:01:49 AM
Don't know no "emm vee," but Liberace is ok with it.  She changed the show's name, after all.

If two shows can share a thread, two MVs can share a nickname

Lilith

Quote from: ItsOver on June 07, 2018, 10:54:48 AM

Do any of Heater's fanatics have common names?  Estelle Laubscher?  It reeks of urine soaked kitty litter and piles of empty Fancy Feast cans.

Are they developing a sense of humor over there?  Even Heather, going into a break, said, "I'll be back, that's a threat".   LOL

Lilith

I got interrupted catching the first half of Heather that I missed last night, so starting over...

Quote from: ItsOver on June 07, 2018, 10:54:48 AM
Do any of Heater's fanatics have common names?
They have the names of Harry Potter characters

SergeantMajor

Quote from: brig on June 07, 2018, 11:30:12 AM
I got interrupted catching the first half of Heather that I missed last night, so starting over...

How are you listening to the show? did you join her club?

Lilith

Quote from: SergeantMajor on June 07, 2018, 12:36:52 PM
How are you listening to the show? did you join her club?

I'm subscribed to Heather AND Dave for now, I'm comparing shows.  Each day, I listen to both shows, and am keeping a tally of which one I enjoyed the most each night.  Honestly, I'm not in either club right now. Not postitive I will ever join either one.   :-\

a is jump

Do Heather's shows really include all the ads, and are 192k, and weigh 300ish MB?

Lilith

Quote from: a is jump on June 07, 2018, 01:23:18 PM
Do Heather's shows really include all the ads, and are 192k, and weigh 300ish MB?

Yes, they are the shows just as you heard them live.

GravitySucks

Quote from: brig on June 07, 2018, 01:32:03 PM
Yes, they are the shows just as you heard them live.

Does she have a “clear your throat” button yet?

Lilith

Quote from: GravitySucks on June 07, 2018, 01:33:50 PM
Does she have a “clear your throat” button yet?

I think so.  I haven't been conscious of her clearing her thoat, but then she doesn't talk NEARLY as much as she used to before Art passed.  I haven't heard her saying "Right?" much either.

It might just be that she's been getting better guests, dunno.

GravitySucks

Quote from: brig on June 07, 2018, 01:41:26 PM
I think so.  I haven't been conscious of her clearing her thoat, but then she doesn't talk NEARLY as much as she used to before Art passed.  I haven't heard her saying "Right?" much either.

It might just be that she's been getting better guests, dunno.

Good for her.

Hi Paul