• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Other Side of Midnight - Richard C. Hoagland - Live Chat Thread

Started by cosmic hobo, June 24, 2015, 09:00:52 PM

PaulAtreides

Quote from: Soylentblue on September 21, 2016, 08:14:10 AM
WTF was with OTM last night?

I would have sworn that I was listening to Alex Jones Jr.

Robert Morningstar or whatever his name is should have his own racist, paranoia, ignoramus talk show.

The horrible thing about the internet is that like minded idiots and simpletons can join together to reinforce their idiocy.

Please God let there be normal people out there who aren't racists, prejudiced or just plain stupid.

Yeah, I thought all of the crackers and Trumpanzees gravitated to MITD.

ShayP

Third time's a charm.  I was looking forward to this.  Let's see if the guest sticks tonight.  Or, maybe, something happens politically to make Hoagie bump him and bring on Spence or Morningstar for a discussion. Or, maybe, the hacker brings down the site.  Add potential laziness to the mix and the possibilities are endless.  We shall see...

Wed/Thurs 9/22/16 Tony Ortega â€" Scientology Secrets & Truths

Tony Ortega is the editor of ‘The Underground Bunker’, the only website in the world that has a journalist covering Scientology as a daily beat. Tony has been writing about Scientology for more than 20 years, and he’s worked at numerous publications, including The Village Voice in New York, where he was editor in chief from 2007 to 2012. Last year, he published “The Unbreakable Miss Lovely,” a book that tells the full story of Paulette Cooper, one of the first journalists to expose Scientology, and who nearly paid for it with her life. Tony appeared last year in Alex Gibney’s Emmy-award-winning documentary about Scientology, “Going Clear,” as well as many other programs about Scientology, including UK Channel 4’s excellent “Scientologists at War.”

Dr. MD MD

Robert Morningstar or whatever his name is should have his own racist, paranoia, ignoramus talk show.

The horrible thing about the internet is that like minded idiots and simpletons can join together to reinforce their idiocy.

Please God let there be normal people out there who aren't racists, prejudiced or just plain stupid.

PaulAtreides

Dear Robert Morningstar:

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: PaulAtreides on September 21, 2016, 12:53:11 PM
Dear Robert Morningstar:

There really isn't any difference anymore between a terrorist and a Democrat.  ;D

PaulAtreides

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 21, 2016, 12:56:05 PM
There really isn't any difference anymore between a terrorist and a Democrat.  ;D

There's no difference between a Trumpanzee and a cracker.  They're all the same. 

PaulAtreides

NASA has announced a press conference for Monday.  As usual, nothing of note will be announced, unless sentient life was found at Morningstar's house.  (Life has never been found in a cracker box before).

Anyway, how many seconds will it take Richard to hype this tonight?  If, indeed he actually does two live shows in a row.

albrecht

Quote from: ShayP on September 21, 2016, 12:20:38 PM
Third time's a charm.  I was looking forward to this.  Let's see if the guest sticks tonight.  Or, maybe, something happens politically to make Hoagie bump him and bring on Spence or Morningstar for a discussion. Or, maybe, the hacker brings down the site.  Add potential laziness to the mix and the possibilities are endless.  We shall see...

Tony Ortega is the editor of ‘The Underground Bunker’, the only website in the world that has a journalist covering Scientology as a daily beat. Tony has been writing about Scientology for more than 20 years, and he’s worked at numerous publications, including The Village Voice in New York, where he was editor in chief from 2007 to 2012. Last year, he published “The Unbreakable Miss Lovely,” a book that tells the full story of Paulette Cooper, one of the first journalists to expose Scientology, and who nearly paid for it with her life. Tony appeared last year in Alex Gibney’s Emmy-award-winning documentary about Scientology, “Going Clear,” as well as many other programs about Scientology, including UK Channel 4’s excellent “Scientologists at War.”
Tony Ortega? Isn't that some guy/company that marketed bland "Mexican" food to white suburban households in the 70's and 80's?

zeebo

Quote from: ShayP on September 21, 2016, 12:20:38 PM
Third time's a charm.  I was looking forward to this.  Let's see if the guest sticks tonight.  ...

If he gets bumped again, F' it I'm just gonna join and find out for myself.

JesusJuice

Tonight's show will be the definitive OSM show. Hoagland will rise to the occasion and be at his finest. I shall listen.

ShayP

Quote from: albrecht on September 21, 2016, 01:23:45 PM
Tony Ortega? Isn't that some guy/company that marketed bland "Mexican" food to white suburban households in the 70's and 80's?

Hahaha!  The company...still going strong...

Remember when?

https://youtu.be/WfBbPck3gjo

ShayP

Quote from: zeebo on September 21, 2016, 01:32:38 PM
If he gets bumped again, F' it I'm just gonna join and find out for myself.

Oh for the love of all holy squirrels don't!  Scientology and squirrels do not mix.  You may end up like this.  :'(

ShayP

Quote from: JesusJuice on September 21, 2016, 01:34:56 PM
Tonight's show will be the definitive OSM show. Hoagland will rise to the occasion and be at his finest.

LOL!  I hope you are right. 

PaulAtreides

So Hillary's opened a nice lead in polling released today.  It's still a long way from November, but fuck you Robert Morningstar.

trostol

remember when Hoagie said Hillary wouldn't even get the nomination

good times

albrecht

Quote from: ShayP on September 21, 2016, 01:49:55 PM
Hahaha!  The company...still going strong...

Remember when?

https://youtu.be/WfBbPck3gjo
Haha. Yep, I think the dad in that commercial played a lot of bitter, honest cops in some movies and tv shows.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: PaulAtreides on September 21, 2016, 03:17:45 PM
So Hillary's opened a nice lead in polling released today.  It's still a long way from November, but fuck you Robert Morningstar.

I think many are starting to have a problem trusting the veracity of those polls now. This is a more accurate picture:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BYJdFutL_yY

scottydawg

And this just in, if Hillary is elected President she promises to nominate Richard C. Hoagland to be the first Jovian ambassador! ;D :o ::)

ShayP

Quote from: albrecht on September 21, 2016, 03:26:00 PM
Haha. Yep, I think the dad in that commercial played a lot of bitter, honest cops in some movies and tv shows.

I think you're right. He had shorter hair and a little more weight on him.  I was trying to find the commercial where a guy who called himself "Tony Ortega" was introducing the new line of products.  Mid-late 80's I think.  Can't find it.  It was such a terrible commercial .

ShayP

Quote from: trostol on September 21, 2016, 03:24:00 PM
remember when Hoagie said Hillary wouldn't even get the nomination

good times

Ain't we lucky we got em....

ShayP

Quote from: scottydawg on September 21, 2016, 03:55:06 PM
And this just in, if Hillary is elected President she promises to nominate Richard C. Hoagland to be the first Jovian ambassador! ;D :o ::)

K_Dubb needs to do a graphic for that.   ;D

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ShayP on September 21, 2016, 04:11:55 PM
K_Dubb needs to do a graphic for that.   ;D

I don't think he takes requests...at least none of mine.  :'(

Talented dude though  :)

zeebo

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 21, 2016, 04:13:42 PM
I don't think he takes requests...at least none of mine.  :'(

He did one for me awhile back, but I had to win a contest first.

TigerLily

Is this a rerun or a re-schedule from a rerun?

Tony Ortega is the editor of ‘The Underground Bunker’, the only website in the world that has a journalist covering Scientology as a daily beat. Tony has been writing about Scientology for more than 20 years, and he’s worked at numerous publications