• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

ZaZa

Quote from: Dr.imbecil MD MD on August 17, 2017, 04:14:24 AM

Im becoming weaker and weaker. I'm developing brain cancer.
Dr.imbecil MD MD,  YES YOU DO! :)   -  YES YOU DO! :)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ZaZa on August 17, 2017, 04:20:45 AM
           Dr.imbecil MD MD,  YES YOU DO! :)   -  YES YOU DO! :)

Art back yet?

If he thought the grotesque presidential campaign was so ''interesting'', he must be absolutely mesmerized by the current version state of BellGab.

Lilith

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on August 17, 2017, 08:07:15 PM
Art back yet?

If he thought the grotesque presidential campaign was so ''interesting'', he must be absolutely mesmerized by the current version state of BellGab.

ZaZa

Art, there is a new post in MITD thread you and Heather might like to read..(..might like)
Let your China doll know if you like...

Quote from: ZaZa on August 17, 2017, 08:42:14 PM
(Redacted) aka Heather Wade
there is a revision of your conversation with, batewoman in this thread:
"Re: The GabCast - how (Redacted) rip 'a new one' for bateman"
http://bellgab.com/radio-and-podcasts/the-gabcast-(a-podcast-about-bellgab)/17040/

very interesting look back at this famous BellGab's "drama" and few reflective posts there as well.
...in case (Redacted) is not reading her thread anymore maybe her "supporters" can let her know....

Jackstar

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on August 17, 2017, 08:07:15 PM
he must be absolutely mesmerized

Let's avoid key topics.

Dan Akroyd on U7. I really wish they would shuffle their playlist...

Ciardelo

Is Art back yet?

Lilith

Quote from: Ciardelo on August 19, 2017, 02:03:38 AM
Art silly. Artur Godfrey.

I dunno.  He might have changed his username.  I don't see him on the members list.

Lt.Uhura

Quote from: Ciardelo on August 19, 2017, 01:58:40 AM
Is Art back yet?

Yes and no. He's essentially holding single topic open lines at facebook, chatting with fb friends. But gone is the independent, broad-minded, thought-provoking radio host, now replaced by a devoted Trump apologist. SAD!

TRUMP FIRES BANNON OR HE RESIGNED

The Liberals hated BANNON so now they slam Trump for firing him? (Please see my previous post)

Art

Ok I added that perhaps he resigned, either way the Liberals should be happy, but nothing Trump could do would make them happy.

They are hitting him for having the WH in flux just like they do with all who leave. This President is sure not perfect BUT he loves America and wants things to be better, he has already done much in his power to do so. He is not a Racist just because he did not use the right words at the right moment. I stand with him.

[Art]

Quote from: Lt.Uhura on August 19, 2017, 02:53:44 AM
Yes and no. He's essentially holding single topic open lines at facebook, chatting with fb friends. But gone is the independent, broad-minded, thought-provoking radio host, now replaced by a devoted Trump apologist. SAD!...

Yes, why can't Tump be more like Democrat approved race baiters like Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, and Barry Obama's minister, the Rev Wright?    Instead of condeming violence and hate, why isn't Trump out trying to divide America using Media approved tactics the way Berock Obama and Eric Holder did?

Corona Kitty

The lines of being a supporter & a sycophant have been blurred.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on August 19, 2017, 03:33:50 AM
Yes, why can't Tump be more like Democrat approved race baiters like Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, and Barry Obama's minister, the Rev Wright?    Instead of condeming violence and hate, why isn't Trump out trying to divide America using Media approved tactics the way Berock Obama and Eric Holder did?

Art, I'm wearing pink brassiere today.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Dr.Barbie MD MD on August 21, 2017, 12:04:08 PM
Art, I'm wearing pink brassiere today.

Does your wife know that you're borrowing her medical lisence and bra?! What does her new Muslim husband think about that?  ???

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on August 21, 2017, 01:03:56 PM
Does your wife know that you're borrowing her medical lisence and bra?! What does her new Muslim husband think about that?  ???

No woman would ever marry Casio he has nothing to offer them he is a 5'2" 250 pound sweaty air freshener with no teeth that masturbates to children and wigs.

Lt.Uhura

Thanks Art!

CHANGE OF TOPIC:

I was not a Navy guy, I was USAF so this question goes out to you Navy guys. How on God's green Earth can (4) U.S. Navy Warships collide with freighters? Even a Naval idiot like me knows those ships have enough Radar going to excuse the pun (sink a ship). All in the same part of the World? Would some of you please comment on how strange this is and why you think this is happening with the sad loss of life and treasure???

Art Bell

paladin1991

Quote from: Lt.Uhura on August 22, 2017, 01:35:14 PM
Thanks Art!

CHANGE OF TOPIC:

I was not a Navy guy, I was USAF so this question goes out to you Navy guys. How on God's green Earth can (4) U.S. Navy Warships collide with freighters? Even a Naval idiot like me knows those ships have enough Radar going to excuse the pun (sink a ship). All in the same part of the World? Would some of you please comment on how strange this is and why you think this is happening with the sad loss of life and treasure???

Art Bell

This will be a great topic to discuss on your next show.

Wait.

Quote from: ZaZa on August 17, 2017, 03:10:28 AM
Dr.imbecil MD MD,
thank you for licking my anus again, why use toilet paper if you can do it
and that way trees are being saved.  :) lol lol lol lol

[MENTAL ILLNESS INTENSIFIES]

scottydawg

Hello Art!
well me being an old USCG sailor I remember the olde timey radar units we had on the surplus Navy ships.
Old Seaplane tenders converted over to Medium endurance cutters. With the old tube powered Radar units.
One day we were re-calibrating sea search radar, a Senior Chief was standing a little to close to the emitter.
I told him, "Chief, might wanna move over abit or your nuts are gonna fry!" He replied,  "Hell I've got 5 kids already, fry away, I don't need any more!"
  But with what's happening in the East Pacific I think that some of our on again, off again friends have figured out a way to deactivate,
or reduce the power on the radar, or other electrical systems on the new destroyers. 1 or 2 ships is a glitch, 4 ships are a plan.

MV/Liberace!

Hi, Art.  And post often.

Robert

Quote from: Lt.Uhura on August 22, 2017, 01:35:14 PM
Thanks Art!

CHANGE OF TOPIC:

Art Bell

Where's he posting this stuff?

Lt.Uhura

Quote from: Robert on August 27, 2017, 08:16:18 PM
Where's he posting this stuff?

Facebook. For those who don't like fb, you can always sign up anonymously and 'friend' Art. Still, fb is a poor substitute for a radio show :-/ .

Jackstar

Quote from: Lt.Uhura on August 27, 2017, 08:36:32 PM
Facebook. For those who don't like fb,

Quote from: Who on August 27, 2017, 09:52:41 PM
Yes?

Quote from: Lt.Uhura on August 27, 2017, 08:36:32 PM
you can always sign up anonymously

That is fucking exactly why I don't fucking like fucking Facebook.

and 'friend' Art

I bought a C. Crane Wind-Up Radio (With A Light). That bond is for life, yo.

Lilith

Quote from: Jackstar on August 29, 2017, 05:49:47 AM

That is fucking exactly why I don't fucking like fucking Facebook.

I bought a C. Crane Wind-Up Radio (With A Light). That bond is for life, yo.

Sucker.