• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

Lilith

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on May 08, 2017, 07:35:57 AM
I wonder if RoseGirl has shared the appalling treatment she received at BellGab with Heather, who in turn shared it with Art Bell.

I really do like how you think.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: ItsOver on May 08, 2017, 07:17:05 AM
Keyboard warrior of darkness.

Yup that about sums it up. LOL
And I am sure we have been reported to Art, although I am pretty sure he knows how we roll at this point.  ::)

Dyna-X

Quote from: brig on May 08, 2017, 07:40:54 AM
I really do like how you think.
She's accurate. I'd bet a $20 bill this is true and that Art's response was "What did you expect? I've tried to reach them for over a year."

scottydawg

Okie Dokie Suckers, Place your bets! Who Coming back first?

1. Art Bell ::)
2. Jesus Christ :o
3. Bobo 17 :D
4. The Fuller Brush Man ;)

Cash or Credit Cards only kiddies! No Confederate cash or eBay Bucks accepted! >:(

ItsOver

Quote from: scottydawg on May 08, 2017, 12:02:28 PM
Okie Dokie Suckers, Place your bets! Who Coming back first?

1. Art Bell ::)
2. Jesus Christ :o
3. Bobo 17 :D
4. The Fuller Brush Man ;)

Cash or Credit Cards only kiddies! No Confederate cash or eBay Bucks accepted! >:(
Bobo continues to aggressively work to arrange a meeting between Art and JC but The Fuller Brush Man keeps interrupting by ringing the door bell.  Damn salesman.

GravitySucks

Quote from: ItsOver on May 08, 2017, 12:13:05 PM
Bobo continues to aggressively work to arrange a meeting between Art and JC but The Fuller Brush Man keeps interrupting by ringing the door bell.  Damn salesman.

RoseGirl predicted this and called Art on his cellphone, but Art was on his cell phone busy explaining to potential affiliates, that he was no longer affiliated with MITD.  Quite tragic really. All of this could have been avoided if RoseGirl had foreseen this, and Art had paid his $49.99 (US)

zeebo

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 08, 2017, 07:18:55 AM
Yes, dear, it is, but you basically just accused them of being moldy.

Seems bellgabbers are forgetting their annual spray treatments again.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: zeebo on May 08, 2017, 01:02:02 PM
Seems bellgabbers are forgetting their annual spray treatments again.
Sir, some of us have a shower in our basement. Is this like a flea dip? Asking for a friend.  :)

zeebo

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 08, 2017, 01:05:56 PM
... Is this like a flea dip? Asking for a friend.  :)

It's different but I think there are package deals available.

Juan

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 08, 2017, 07:06:16 AM
The house. It has been said by many that bellgabbers do not see the light of day, that they are creatures that live in basements. The keyboard warriors of darkness, if you will ;)
How insensitive.  In The Sunshine State we have no basements.  It's too hard to dig into coquina.

whoozit

I lie down in the basement, wrapped in moist towels during summer days to retain my milky pallidness.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: Juan on May 08, 2017, 01:55:58 PM
How insensitive.  In The Sunshine State we have no basements.  It's too hard to dig into coquina.
I want to apologize for my insensitive remarks earlier I am sure you are just as much of a bellgabber without being a basement dweller  ;)

ItsOver

... It has been said by many that bellgabbers do not see the light of day, that they are creatures that live in basements...
"Many." AKA Jorch, Dave, Gino, Guido...

Quote from: ItsOver on May 08, 2017, 03:50:00 PM
"Many." AKA Jorch, Dave, Gino, Guido...

It's ah me'ah, Noorio!

Quote from: whoozit on May 08, 2017, 02:48:37 PM
I lie down in the basement, wrapped in moist towels during summer days to retain my milky pallidness.
I like to use SPF 90 to maintain my goth look.

albrecht

Quote from: whoozit on May 08, 2017, 02:48:37 PM
Some of the new BGers use a milk technique.

ItsOver

Ah, yes.  Creamy BG goodness.

Dr. MD MD

The house. It has been said by many that bellgabbers do not see the light of day, that they are creatures that live in basements. The keyboard warriors of darkness, if you will ;)

Bellgabbers saying that about themselves or other Bellgabbers?  ???

ponyboysunset

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on May 08, 2017, 06:25:42 PM
Bellgabbers saying that about themselves or other Bellgabbers?  ???
Oh I fully admit to living in a basement and being pale and using massive amounts of sunscreen. Lol. I want my basement though and not from a relative. Lol.

GravitySucks

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 09, 2017, 04:08:55 AM
Oh I fully admit to living in a basement and being pale and using massive amounts of sunscreen. Lol. I want my basement though and not from a relative. Lol.

Talk to reckuF  he is very accommodating.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 09, 2017, 04:09:57 AM
Talk to reckuF  he is very accommodating.
Stupid Ipad and autocorrect it's supposed to say I rent my basement.  >:(

GravitySucks

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 09, 2017, 05:11:35 AM
Stupid Ipad and autocorrect it's supposed to say I rent my basement.  >:(

My ipad is the same way, it always makes me say things I didn't Nintendo.

ItsOver

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 09, 2017, 04:08:55 AM
That's really not in the right spirit of things, PBS.  You should preferably be in your mother's basement, rent free.  With your father yelling down the stairway, occasionally.

MAX

Quote from: Yorkshire Pudiphile on May 06, 2017, 07:48:39 PM
Who is this chick?   She's looking good.

Look at her hands!  She's talking about me, "I mean really, it was this big!  With a Cantaloupe on the end!"

more like a Baby's Arm holding a apple

bateman

When did we stop being haturz who "closet together" and eat rats?

ItsOver

Quote from: bateman⭐️ on May 09, 2017, 12:32:13 PM
Oh, we're still rodent-eating haterz.  We're just in the basement closet now, Bateman.  Didn't yeeewww get the message?

ponyboysunset

Quote from: bateman⭐️ on May 09, 2017, 12:32:13 PM
Closet or basement we are creatures who like to hang out in dark places. amiright? Haturz 4 life :P

ItsOver

Creatures of the night.

https://youtu.be/7ZFUns38D_Q

Somebody named Art used to play this song.  Then he quit and grew a set... of hooters.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 09, 2017, 01:03:31 PM
Closet or basement we are creatures who like to hang out in dark places. amiright? Haturz 4 life :P

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1N5p8IXzNdc