• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Random Political Thoughts

Started by MV/Liberace!, February 08, 2012, 10:50:42 AM

Metron2267

Quote from: Gd5150 on December 28, 2018, 08:42:35 PM
Perhaps on a globalist level.

Ding!

But something stronger than "perhaps" would be welcome. We already know the globalist level has enslaved us to Euro-banksters via the Fed. We also know that our NATO entanglements have been a massive unrepaid sanction on our national budget - you know the one we fund through our never-decreasing taxes. Yeah, I just LOVE paying for Yuro-peon defense in addition to American defense, don't you?

QuoteHowever there’s more to political leaders than just globalist or not globalist. There’s BJs in the White House. There are social issues. There’s the wife Hillary and her lifetime of corruption. There the Bush tax cuts that wouldn’t have happened under Algore.

All true. The Clintons are a tar pit of corruption and Dems view tax cuts as a secular unholiness.

QuoteAt this point what difference does it make. The Bush’s aren’t seeking office. And the democrats are trying to destroy the country. They’re a much bigger threat at the moment.

Shillary mockery aside, it has to make a difference because the American globalist agenda rests (future imperfect tense) in Chelsea's hands now, should she decide to invoke her Satanic legacy. 

As for the Bush family legacy, do you consider it to be automatically generation-skipping?

https://www.ranker.com/list/members-of-the-bush-family/reference

Because the facts speak otherwise. I admit Billy Bush is no threat to gain national or even local elected office, but how about George P?

The familial legacies of given heavy hitters in politics (Clinton, Kennedy, Bush) can afford (since they buy it all anyway) to sit out a dance or two knowing that purhasing influence is so much less messy, public, and equally as effective as direct governance. End result - the same critical mass carries forward, and with it the same agenda - global governance.

http://humansarefree.com/2014/10/exposing-shadow-forces-behind-nwo.html
An increasingly number of people is becoming aware that 99% of the Earth's population is controlled by an "elite" 1%, but the Council of the 13 families consists of less than 1% of the 1% "elite" and nobody on Earth can apply for membership.

In their opinion, they are entitled to rule over the rest of us because they are the direct descendants of the ancient gods and consider themselves royal. These families are:

Rothschild (Bauer or Bower)
Bruce   
Cavendish (Kennedy)   
De Medici   
Hanover   
Hapsburg   
Krupp   
Plantagenet   
Rockefeller   
Romanov   
Sinclair (St. Clair)   
Warburg (del Banco)   
Windsor (Saxe-Coburg-Gothe)

Personally, I suspect that this may not be the complete list and some very powerful lineages are still unknown to us.

The Rothschild dynasty is unquestionably the most powerful â€" visible â€" bloodline on Earth and their estimated wealth is around $500 trillions!

Cuz "humor" just isn't all that funny in the final analysis... :-\

Metron2267

Quote from: Gd5150 on December 28, 2018, 10:45:21 PM
Asshole? You’re a marshmellow. And I don’t recall anyone defending McCain. But when the choice was him or Obama, it was easy.

That's because the "choice" was DESIGNED to be "easy"!

When you own both horses in a two horse race how on earth can you lose? ::)

Jackstar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 29, 2018, 12:10:20 PM
disqualifies you from any further discussion about the mater

I think you're on to something here.

Metron2267

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on December 29, 2018, 07:36:02 AM
Don’t pay any attention to Beavis and Butthead.  They’re Alex Jones acolytes and have bought into all the bullshit he’s been slinging for years.

Basically - fuck to straight to HELL with the rest of your globalist vermin!

Once again you've come back with utterly baseless accusations of an absolutist nature because you can't debate on topic and certainly not on point. So you demonize.

I have spoken here to my stark DISBELIEF in Alex Jone's "Sandy Hook actors" narrative, and if you wish I can certainly name a few or more other of his speculations that I find very much not credible.

But oh no...you have to have an "all or nothing" as your personal demonization mechanism because, as I said above - YOU CAN'T DEBATE!

QuoteI’d rather have a realistic assessment of the political opposition than the DC Comics versión they get from Alex and others.

Iow, you want the Weakly Standard back or NRO, or whatever mainstream, legacy, "realistic" approved talking points media in lieu of any outsider analysis. So noted, so fucking noted!

You are the most unoriginal iteration of scripted idiocy on here. Now fuck off and keep your filthy mitts off our Republic!

>:(

Jackstar

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on December 29, 2018, 12:50:51 PM
The simple minded [...] depend on someone

I think you are on to something here. How is your pension doing?

Metron2267

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on December 29, 2018, 07:49:56 AM
G
The real  question is why are you so incapable of criticizing anything Trump says or does and go apoplectic when someone else does?  Hero worship? Daddy figure?  Mind control?  Homo-erotic fascination?

Oh lookie, another 'new model' from the strawman factory!

Metron2267

Quote from: Gd5150 on December 29, 2018, 10:36:57 AM
Have you ever heard of a little something called Obamacare? It simply wouldn’t have happened under anyone else.

Oh no, so sorry...but you are dead wrong!

In fact it almost happened under another Republican named...wait for it...NIXON!

http://www.ontheissues.org/Celeb/Richard_Nixon_Health_Care.htm
https://khn.org/news/nixon-proposal/
https://www.nixonfoundation.org/2015/11/the-nixon-comprehensive-health-insurance-plan/
https://www.bostonglobe.com/opinion/2012/06/22/stockman/bvg57mguQxOVpZMmB1Mg2N/story.html
https://www.mcclatchydc.com/news/politics-government/article24472651.html

WASHINGTON â€" Even before Democratic presidential hopeful Hillary Clinton unveiled her new health-care plan, Republicans attacked it as socialized medicine. They neglected to mention, however, that her plan bears a striking resemblance to changes that were proposed in 1974 â€" by the late President Richard M. Nixon.

"It was an extremely extensive plan, as I remember, that would have given universal coverage" for health care, recalled Rudolph Penner, a former director of the Congressional Budget Office and economic official in the Ford administration.

Nixon introduced his Comprehensive Health Insurance Act on Feb. 6, 1974, days after he used what would be his final State of the Union address to call for universal access to health insurance.

"I shall propose a sweeping new program that will assure comprehensive health-insurance protection to millions of Americans who cannot now obtain it or afford it, with vastly improved protection against catastrophic illnesses," he told America.

QuoteThere’s more to politics than just the globalist facet. There are grey areas. Elections are made up of a choice between 2 candidates. You choose the one you think will benefit the country most. There is no “perfect candidate” option.

Because the globalist elites CONTROL who those two horses will be - sheesh!

Do you not get that money buys any and every thing?

[/quote]

Non sequitur.

Metron2267

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 29, 2018, 12:44:52 PM
Sorry that should’ve read wasn’t not was.

Roger that - I saw what you meant.

QuoteThe argument between right and left is far too simplistic and most of the people with any real power haven’t been playing it that way for decades anyway. No, now it’s a fight between globalism (Heavy-handed, top-down control) and nationalism (freedom of self-determinance). Cucks like these three don’t want you to see that though and will try to keep you focused on this false dichotomy where you root for your team. Please, humanity, be smarter than that this time.  ;)

I rather doubt that the yoke of generations of left/right thinking will be dismantled so easily. In fact I'm certain of it. Because money = power and the sheople have neither.

So mote it be. :(

Jackstar

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on December 29, 2018, 07:36:02 AM
I’d rather have a realistic assessment of the political opposition

[attachment=1,msg1299491]

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Jackstar on December 29, 2018, 01:11:58 PM
I think you are on to something here. How is your pension doing?

My pension is doing just fine.  It's something I traded 26 years of my life for that included much time at sea during which I missed many weekends, holidays, birthdays, etc., while paying the same taxes,  FICA, etc. that you did?  What have you done for God and Country? 

Jackstar

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on December 29, 2018, 02:12:15 PM
What have you done for God and Country?

Enough. Don't worry about it.

Jackstar

Meanwhile, your incessant flagellation of the Alex Jones psyop leads me to wonder, who you think is paying for that? Who's covering his pension? Do you consider these relevant facts before whipping out your codebook of talking points, or what?

Metron2267

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on December 29, 2018, 02:12:15 PM
My pension is doing just fine.  It's something I traded 26 years of my life for that included much time at sea during which I missed many weekends, holidays, birthdays, etc., while paying the same taxes,  FICA, etc. that you did?  What have you done for God and Country?

I thank you for your service to our nation - truly. 8)

But I despise your personal "all or nothing" strawman demonization act - truly. >:(

Gd5150

Quote from: Metron2267 on December 29, 2018, 01:04:35 PM
That's because the "choice" was DESIGNED to be "easy"!

When you own both horses in a two horse race how on earth can you lose? ::)

Sorry but as bad as McCain was, and don’t get me started on the 2008 republican primaries, because I don’t know any republicans who wanted McCain, despite that, he was miles apart from Obama, and always will be.

There never would’ve been McCain care. Thus no 8 year economic slowdown thanks to Obamacare. There wouldn’t have been a new race war. Nor the numerous other Obama crap that’s been discussed.

No ones argueing weather globalists exist or they are bad for not only the people of our country, but the people of every country. Central planing is bad for everyone but those doing the planning.

Let us know when something new happens with globalism. It really needs its own thread. ;)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Gd5150 on December 29, 2018, 02:34:18 PM
Sorry but as bad as McCain was, and don’t get me started on the 2008 republican primaries, because I don’t know any republicans who wanted McCain, despite that, he was miles apart from Obama, and always will be.

There never would’ve been McCain care. Thus no 8 year economic slowdown thanks to Obamacare. There wouldn’t have been a new race war. Nor the numerous other Obama crap that’s been discussed.

No ones argueing weather globalists exist or they are bad for not only the people of our country, but the people of every country. Central planing is bad for everyone but those doing the planning.

Let us know when something new happens with globalism. It really needs its own thread. ;)

Nah! I’m sure you and the other globalist goons will try to keep it going wherever.  :D

Metron2267

Isn't a large part of that generational in nature? And also coming from a military familial heritage?

QuoteThere never would’ve been McCain care. Thus no 8 year economic slowdown thanks to Obamacare. There wouldn’t have been a new race war. Nor the numerous other Obama crap that’s been discussed.

Yes and also no:

http://www.ontheissues.org/Celeb/John_McCain_Health_Care.htm

Matching funds for seniors citizens’ prescription drugs

We’re asking senior citizens now to make a choice between their health and their income. They make too much money to be on Medicare and not enough to pay for their prescription drugs. We’ve got to devise a program that when a senior spends a certain part of their income on these prescription drugs that we’ll have a state and federal match for it. We can’t do that to our senior citizens.
Source: Des Moines Iowa GOP Debate , Dec 13, 1999

Expand health insurance to 11 million uninsured children

[We have] 11 million children without health insurance. We’ve got to expand the children’s health insurance program. And I’ll tell you what: I have the guts to take the money where it shouldn’t be spent in Washington and put it where it should be spent, including 10 percent of the surplus.

Health care is a responsibility: just make it available

Q: Is health care in America a privilege, a right, or a responsibility?
McCAIN: I think it’s a responsibility, in this respect, in that we should have available and affordable health care to every American citizen, to every family member. And with the plan that I have, that will do that. But government mandates I’m always a little nervous about. But it is certainly my responsibility. It is certainly small-business people and others, and they understand that responsibility. American citizens understand that. Employers understand that.
OBAMA: Well, I think it should be a right for every American. In a country as wealthy as ours, for us to have people who are going bankrupt because they can’t pay their medical bills--for my mother to die of cancer at the age of 53 and have to spend the last months of her life in the hospital room arguing with insurance companies--there’s something fundamentally wrong about that.
Source: 2008 second presidential debate against Barack Obama , Oct 7, 2008

..and if you wade through the rest of his public statements you'll see he had both sides of this issue a number of times, albeit he was more in the camp of not getting big gubmint as the gatekeeper...except those times when he was OK with that:

Expand health insurance to 11 million uninsured children

[We have] 11 million children without health insurance. We’ve got to expand the children’s health insurance program. And I’ll tell you what: I have the guts to take the money where it shouldn’t be spent in Washington and put it where it should be spent, including 10 percent of the surplus.

QuoteNo ones argueing weather globalists exist or they are bad for not only the people of our country, but the people of every country. Central planing is bad for everyone but those doing the planning.

AMEN!

QuoteLet us know when something new happens with globalism. It really needs its own thread. ;)

Maybe not so much "new" as "recent/ongoing" perhaps...

Shall we start with Soros' latest Honduran (now fully armed) caravan?

https://thepoliticalinsider.com/second-caravan-armed-guns-explosives/
A second caravan of migrants has broken through to Mexico having crossed a river from Guatemala, and authorities report that some of them are armed with explosives and other weapons.

The Associated Press, via Daily Mail, reports that the mob has been much more unruly than the first, with some allegedly carrying weapons and firebombs made from improvised soft-drink bottles and gasoline.

The group has seemingly upgraded their arsenal, having used rocks and sticks against Mexican police over the weekend.

Gd5150

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 29, 2018, 02:52:08 PM
Nah! I’m sure you and the other globalist goons will try to keep it going wherever.  :D

Poor one trick pony. It’s the tinyhands of the globalism debate. Enjoy your treadmill to nowhere Dr MentallyDeficient. I bid you adieu.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Gd5150 on December 29, 2018, 03:04:14 PM
Poor one trick pony. It’s the tinyhands of the globalism debate. Enjoy your treadmill to nowhere Dr MentallyDeficient. I bid you adieu.

What debate?! You’re just covering your eyes and pretending it doesn’t exist. I win by default. :D

Metron2267

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 29, 2018, 02:52:08 PM

I do not see him as a "globalist goon" by a long shot. :-X

Kid I'm less certain of, but only because I sense he may be so loyal to his former CIC that he has immunized himself against any substantive critiques thereof.

Metron2267

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 29, 2018, 03:06:36 PM
What debate?! You’re just covering your eyes and pretending it doesn’t exist. I win by default. :D

No you do not.

Gd has debated honestly and regularly. Kid is the one who produces strawmen.

Please learn to separate and sort accordingly.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Metron2267 on December 29, 2018, 03:06:43 PM
I do not see him as a "globalist goon" by a long shot. :-X

Kid I'm less certain of, but only because I sense he may be so loyal to his former CIC that he has immunized himself against any substantive critiques thereof.

Yeah, well you think Tootsie is alright too. Forgive me for ignoring your input on this one. ;)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Metron2267 on December 29, 2018, 03:08:17 PM
No you do not.

Gd has debated honestly and regularly. Kid is the one who produces strawmen.

Please learn to separate and sort accordingly.

Then please, show me where he’s made any points worthy of remembering and I’ll explain how you’re wrong.

Dr. MD MD

You’re an idiot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NLsPfYUp1QM

Metron2267

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 29, 2018, 03:09:01 PM
Yeah, well you think Tootsie is alright too. Forgive me for ignoring your input on this one. ;)

Apples/oranges/collages...

Metron2267

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 29, 2018, 03:11:12 PM
Then please, show me where he’s made any points worthy of remembering and I’ll explain how you’re wrong.

Oh come on, it's a few posts above this one:

QuoteThere never would’ve been McCain care. Thus no 8 year economic slowdown thanks to Obamacare. There wouldn’t have been a new race war. Nor the numerous other Obama crap that’s been discussed.

Those are points "worth remembering". Now feel free to pick them apart and do as you will.  :-\

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Metron2267 on December 29, 2018, 03:23:20 PM
Oh come on, it's a few posts above this one:

Those are points "worth remembering". Now feel free to pick them apart and do as you will.  :-\

See the video I posted above. Idiots! ::)

Metron2267

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 29, 2018, 03:20:00 PM
You’re an idiot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NLsPfYUp1QM

Point made.

Consider though that in his diminished physical and mental state that this may have been largely a misplaced personal animus swipe at Trump.

As evidence I cite:

Repeal and replace the massive federal health-care law

But in the end, McCain said the election is about a choice. While he said he'll fight to repeal and replace the massive federal health-care law and rein in pork-barrel spending, he predicted Glassman would push for another big-spending stimulus package, protect the unpopular health-care law and support the "corrupt practice of earmarks."
"He's clearly out of step with Arizona and with the people of this state," McCain said.
Source: Arizona Daily Star coverage of 2010 Arizona Senate debate , Sep 27, 2010

As I said, he's been on both sides of the issue for some goodly time.

Metron2267

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 29, 2018, 03:24:21 PM
See the video I posted above. Idiots! ::)

See the citations I have posted below.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Metron2267 on December 29, 2018, 03:26:13 PM
Point made.

Consider though that in his diminished physical and mental state that this may have been largely a misplaced personal animus swipe at Trump.

As evidence I cite:

Repeal and replace the massive federal health-care law

But in the end, McCain said the election is about a choice. While he said he'll fight to repeal and replace the massive federal health-care law and rein in pork-barrel spending, he predicted Glassman would push for another big-spending stimulus package, protect the unpopular health-care law and support the "corrupt practice of earmarks."
"He's clearly out of step with Arizona and with the people of this state," McCain said.
Source: Arizona Daily Star coverage of 2010 Arizona Senate debate , Sep 27, 2010

As I said, he's been on both sides of the issue for some goodly time.

And therefore a globalist shill who didn’t give a shit about you or America.