• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Random Political Thoughts

Started by MV/Liberace!, February 08, 2012, 10:50:42 AM

Gd5150

https://youtu.be/15Sre3wEaJs

Gen Z going to squash the weakest generation that is millennial.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Gd5150 on December 27, 2018, 10:30:22 AM

Yeah, right after they eliminate all the globalist boomers.  ;)

Metron2267

Quote from: Gd5150 on December 27, 2018, 10:30:22 AM

We can certainly hope these are the death throes of legacy media, pray even. I wonder who Gen Z sees as Creator? ???

Juan

The lyin’ liberal news media’s making fun of Melania’s boots made me so mad, I cooked a steak. And put ketchup on it. And liked it. Now where do I get a taco bowl around here?

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on December 26, 2018, 04:02:15 PM
GUATEMALAN MIGRANT FATHER DECLINED MEDICAL TREATMENT FOR SICK CHILD BEFORE DEATH

https://dailycaller.com/2018/12/26/guatemala-medical-treatment/

The leftists who engineered this massive goat fuck in the first place can't catch a break.  The kid died because his dad didn't trust gringo doctors.  Makes you want to slap the shit out of the first 10 Democraps you see.

The Democratic propaganda news outlets "forgot" to mention that. I'm sure that their "amnesia" is in no way related to their agenda and their narrative just as I'm sure that leprechauns ride unicorns.

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on December 26, 2018, 11:39:46 PM
I can relate.

I'm the Renaissance Man of OCD. I now need to check my posts for unlucky words.

scentless

Quote from: Juan on December 27, 2018, 05:41:54 PM
The lyin’ liberal news media’s making fun of Melania’s boots made me so mad, I cooked a steak. And put ketchup on it. And liked it. Now where do I get a taco bowl around here?

chipotle and qdoba are essentially the same thing. mix up some crap, drop a dab or sour cream. 11 dollars. it's the taco bell formula of 14 ingredients made 27 different ways and charging for the same thing. take your 5 bucks and make a sammich,

Juan

We don’t have any of those places here. I think I’ll make a pizza roll sammich.

Gd5150

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 27, 2018, 11:34:06 AM
Globalist globalist globalist, globalist globalist globalist, and then globalist.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Gd5150 on December 27, 2018, 09:33:08 PM

^^^^^^^^
How I felt when I realized you’re too stupid to understand the difference between globalism and nationalism.

Gd5150

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 27, 2018, 09:59:58 PM
^^^^^^^^
How I felt when I realized globalism globalism globalism the globalism globalism globalism.

Stand up for Dr MD the 1 trick pony.

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: Gd5150 on December 27, 2018, 10:23:17 PM

The pony has gone from a pony to a horse to a horse's ass to a dead horse to Elmer's glue. That one trick is right up there with "got your nose, faggot".

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Gd5150 on December 27, 2018, 10:23:17 PM

What?! No Got any questions? ::)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Gd5150 on December 28, 2018, 10:20:52 AM
8)

https://youtu.be/yiSISlQzCB4

You mean you’re not for Jeb?! The other two Bushes you voted for wouldn’t be happy. ::)

Metron2267

Speaking of "other Bushes"...they sure are chummy with W's "brother from another mother" surrogate:

https://people.com/politics/lauren-bush-lauren-huma-abedin-maisonette-feed-foundation/

Ten days after her beloved grandfather George H.W. Bush’s funeral, Lauren Bush Lauren was back in New York City and joining forces with close Hillary Clinton aide Huma Abedin to fight children’s hunger.

“We are friends, I love Huma,” Bush Lauren, 34, a mom of two and founder of FEED Projects told PEOPLE before an event last Saturday at SoHo children’s store and e-tailer Maisonette.

https://www.vogue.com/article/huma-abedin-lauren-bush-lauren-sylvana-ward-durrett-maisonette-feed-party

Santa might be coming to town next week, but over the weekend haute childrenswear e-tailer Maisonette brought the festive cheer at their Soho pop-up shop. Celebrating their charitable shopping campaign Minis Move Mountains, the littlest guests were treated to learning about philanthropy from Feed foundation founder Lauren Bush Lauren, who cohosted the holiday soiree with Huma Abedin.

:o :o :o

Gd5150

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 28, 2018, 10:24:25 AM
You mean you’re Globalism globalism globalism, globalism and then globalism.

Good boy. Here’s a cookie.

Gd5150

Quote from: Metron2267 on December 28, 2018, 11:15:31 AM
Speaking of "other Bushes"...they sure are chummy with W's "brother from another mother" surrogate:

https://people.com/politics/lauren-bush-lauren-huma-abedin-maisonette-feed-foundation/

Ten days after her beloved grandfather George H.W. Bush’s funeral, Lauren Bush Lauren was back in New York City and joining forces with close Hillary Clinton aide Huma Abedin to fight children’s hunger.

“We are friends, I love Huma,” Bush Lauren, 34, a mom of two and founder of FEED Projects told PEOPLE before an event last Saturday at SoHo children’s store and e-tailer Maisonette.

https://www.vogue.com/article/huma-abedin-lauren-bush-lauren-sylvana-ward-durrett-maisonette-feed-party

Santa might be coming to town next week, but over the weekend haute childrenswear e-tailer Maisonette brought the festive cheer at their Soho pop-up shop. Celebrating their charitable shopping campaign Minis Move Mountains, the littlest guests were treated to learning about philanthropy from Feed foundation founder Lauren Bush Lauren, who cohosted the holiday soiree with Huma Abedin.

It’s a f’ing disgrace how anyone can stand with the corrupt scum of the left.

Curious while you present substantive info on the globalism topic, does it bother you Dr dumb dumb is actually damaging the cause? Argueing with people who essentially agree about the existence and danger globalism etc...?

Gd5150

Quote from: Metron2267 on December 28, 2018, 11:15:31 AM

the littlest guests were treated to learning about philanthropy from Feed foundation founder Lauren Bush Lauren, who cohosted the holiday soiree with Huma Abedin.

Lauren Bush married Michael Lauren making her name Lauren Lauren. I’m not saying he looks like the guy from ancient aliens, but he looks like the guys from ancient aliens.

Metron2267

Quote from: Gd5150 on December 28, 2018, 11:47:23 AM

Too right...the weiner stink alone must have been noticeable... :-\

QuoteCurious while you present substantive info on the globalism topic, does it bother you Dr dumb dumb is actually damaging the cause? Argueing with people who essentially agree about the existence and danger globalism etc...?

It does yes, but it also is very much in keeping with how he rolls. The Doc will spot inconsistencies like a line judge does holding. Difference is - the Doc flags ALL the holds. That's not always productive, but keep in mind he's flamed me numerous times and he is one tenacious SOB too. I think once you get who he is it's easier to vector around the purity tests.

Oh and having voted for W and stumped for Romney I can't claim any non-globalist purity in my actions. But that's the dilemma of a Hobson's choice, innit? :-\

Metron2267

Quote from: Gd5150 on December 28, 2018, 11:53:34 AM
Lauren Bush married Michael Lauren making her name Lauren Lauren. I’m not saying he looks like the guy from ancient aliens, but he looks like the guys from ancient aliens.

LOL!

or

Gd5150

Quote from: Metron2267 on December 28, 2018, 11:56:11 AM

Oh and having voted for W and stumped for Romney I can't claim any non-globalist purity in my actions. But that's the dilemma of a Hobson's choice, innit? :-\

Lesser of 2 evils. I voted for them also. And McCain/Palin after hating McCain for 8 years. And HW after I voted Buccanon in the primaries. And I’d do it again. Because as I’ve said before, they were all better than the alternatives. Bubba Cinton was an embarrassment. Look at the mess Obama was able to make in 8 years. A new race war. A healthcare disaster we may never get fixed. Imagine what Gore’s non response to 911 would’ve lead to? How many more cities would’ve been targeted? Would Saddam have nukes now? Iran? Imagine what Hillary would be doing with the corrupt DOJ if she had won?

It’s easy to back seat drive and criticsise the right under a microscope, they certainly aren’t perfect. But one must never forget how bad it gets when the left is allowed to take hold of power.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Gd5150 on December 28, 2018, 11:47:23 AM

Curious while you present substantive info on the globalism topic, does it bother you Dr dumb dumb is actually damaging the cause? Argueing with people who essentially agree about the existence and danger globalism etc...?

Damaging whose cause? Yours? That’s what I mean to do. Globalism sucks and it has since day one, you hypocrite. Maybe you’re damaging “the cause” by being such an unapologetic huypocrite? ::)

Metron2267

Quote from: Gd5150 on December 28, 2018, 12:23:11 PM
Lesser of 2 evils. I voted for them also. And McCain/Palin after hating McCain for 8 years. And HW after I voted Buccanon in the primaries. And I’d do it again. Because as I’ve said before, they were all better than the alternatives. Bubba Cinton was an embarrassment. Look at the mess Obama was able to make in 8 years. A new race war. A healthcare disaster we may never get fixed. Imagine what Gore’s non response to 911 would’ve lead to? How many more cities would’ve been targeted? Would Saddam have nukes now? Iran? Imagine what Hillary would be doing with the corrupt DOJ if she had won?

It’s easy to back seat drive and criticsise the right under a microscope, they certainly aren’t perfect. But one must never forget how bad it gets when the left is allowed to take hold of power.

Amen. :'(

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Gd5150 on December 28, 2018, 12:23:11 PM

The Bushes and the Clintons are on the same side, you fucking simpleton. ::) ::)