• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Heather Wade to appear on C2C on August 7 to give an update on Art

Started by Sarah, August 03, 2016, 02:01:07 AM

In an epic turning-of-the-tables/swaffle Noory will confront her for attempting to sabotage MITD

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on August 04, 2016, 08:09:43 AM
In an epic turning-of-the-tables/swaffle Noory will confront her for attempting to sabotage MITD

You think she'd at least let him answer her questions. She kept interrupting him, and talking over him. Great interviewing skills. 👍👍

ItsOver

Quote from: trostol on August 03, 2016, 08:40:36 PM
... D. there are many many in front of her to become the replacement host
I'd put my money on this guy out-hoovering Heather.  Unless the local mob comes up with a better offer for him.

ItsOver

Quote from: norland2424 on August 03, 2016, 08:52:22 PM
...mark my words nothing good will come from this
Well, other than for HW or Dave.  It'll be similar to the old "follow the money" saw, whatever eventually shakes out.  What's in it for Jorch?  What's in it for HW?  Noory's at good at looking out for himself as he's as bad as a radio show host.  He's the classic example of never confusing actual job performance as necessarily correlating with financial reward and self-interest.

Juan

Quote from: bateman on August 03, 2016, 07:45:16 PM
The newer internet shows and podcasts have siphoned a lot of the C2C audience over the years (combined with terrestrial radio's ever-decreasing relevance in general) so this is actually a clever play by George - not only does having these hosts on neutralize some potential competition, it feeds the smaller audiences back into the 'top' property in the genre.
You give George too much credit.  Here's how the staff meeting would have gone

New blonde girl producer: There are these like things called podcasts like ...fry...fry...fry. They're like totally cool. Maybe we could ...fry...fry...fry.
Executive Producer: How much would it cost?
Sr. Producer: They'd do it for publicity.  Fuck paying them anything.
Tommy: Maybe we could screw with Art some more and get Heather Wade.
sNoory: She used to be a phone sex star, you know.
Tommy: Shut up, George.
Sr. Producer: Tommy, send her an email and invite her.  Sign George's name.
Executive Producer: As long as it doesn't cost anything, let's do it.
New blonde girl producer: Totally awesome.

AZZERAE

At least George Noory is a nice guy. Miss Wade is acting a little too big for her boots. As much as Art hates the direction Coast went in, George made it his own. Heather has made me appreciate Noory, who I didn't really mind till I became a BellGabber. Most of the Noory-hate is unfounded. Heathers show just isn't for me. So screw her and her little internet show. Its piss. Just another paranormal podcast. And boy did she criticize other podcasts before she became fill in host. I wonder if she realizes how insignificant she is, and how all her snark and arrogance ruins her work. She needs to learn humility. I'm a hater. And I own it.

ItsOver

Quote from: Juan on August 04, 2016, 09:46:02 AM
You give George too much credit.  Here's how the staff meeting would have gone

New blonde girl producer: There are these like things called podcasts like ...fry...fry...fry. They're like totally cool. Maybe we could ...fry...fry...fry.
Executive Producer: How much would it cost?
Sr. Producer: They'd do it for publicity.  Fuck paying them anything.
Tommy: Maybe we could screw with Art some more and get Heather Wade.
sNoory: She used to be a phone sex star, you know.
Tommy: Shut up, George.
Sr. Producer: Tommy, send her an email and invite her.  Sign George's name.
Executive Producer: As long as it doesn't cost anything, let's do it.
New blonde girl producer: Totally awesome.
Ha!  I'm laughing so hard because it's probably close to "thuh trooth!"  Or even worse. ;)

Robert

Quote from: mikuthing01 on August 03, 2016, 09:12:02 PMI agree, but I'm surprised CTC would take her with her affiliation with Art and bellgab who hates Noory. She lacks experience and is not a good interviewer and laughs at anything and its getting worse the longer she goes on.
Sorry to read that, as I hadn't heard her since spring.  But does she at least still seem interested in the matters presented on the shows?

Robert

Quote from: Azzerae on August 04, 2016, 09:57:58 AMAs much as Art hates the direction Coast went in, George made it his own.
He didn't seem to be doing so, except a little bit lately.  C2C seemed for years to be stuck in the direction Art left it pointed out, with just some deviation of the unfortunate stock talk-radio type (health touts, mostly).  Lately I detect a change, though not necessarily at Noory's direction.
QuoteMost of the Noory-hate is unfounded.
Most of what gets expressed here is unfounded, because it's fun to go beyond criticism into vilification.  Still doesn't mean Noory delivers many high quality interviews or interactions with phoners-in.

Here's how I'd score on the low side: Imagine instead of emceeing their respective shows, Heather & Jorch took the night off, and the guest and phoners-in were on according to some automated format.  Would Heather's show have been better?  Would Jorch's?  I can recall many shows where Jorch's value was negative; has it often been the same, or even worse, with Wade?

cweb

Quote from: Uncle Duke on August 04, 2016, 08:07:58 AM
Has George specifically said Heather Wade will appear on C2C on 7 August?
No sir, he hasn't to my knowledge.

Yet the unfounded speculation rages on!

From suckering old men in a closet to getting her hooks into Coast to Coast AM with no experience or talent in thirteen months. That's pretty impressive to be honest.

ItsOver

Quote from: VoteQuimby on August 04, 2016, 12:29:55 PM
From suckering old men in a closet to getting her hooks into Coast to Coast AM with no experience or talent in thirteen months. That's pretty impressive to be honest.
Practice makes perfect.  Except for hosting a nightime broadcast, apparently.

AZZERAE

Quote from: Robert on August 04, 2016, 12:09:15 PM
He didn't seem to be doing so, except a little bit lately.  C2C seemed for years to be stuck in the direction Art left it pointed out, with just some deviation of the unfortunate stock talk-radio type (health touts, mostly).  Lately I detect a change, though not necessarily at Noory's direction.Most of what gets expressed here is unfounded, because it's fun to go beyond criticism into vilification.  Still doesn't mean Noory delivers many high quality interviews or interactions with phoners-in.

Here's how I'd score on the low side: Imagine instead of emceeing their respective shows, Heather & Jorch took the night off, and the guest and phoners-in were on according to some automated format.  Would Heather's show have been better?  Would Jorch's?  I can recall many shows where Jorch's value was negative; has it often been the same, or even worse, with Wade?

Noory doesn't interact with guests or callers well, no. But he still does a better job than Wade (in my opinion).

I just don't like Heather. Like a lot of folks don't like George. Again, its just my opinion

But I think , in regard to your automated call idea... Wades would be worse. I don't know if that's just coz I don't like her or her show. I have no idea.

Dateline

Norry is lonesome.

Heather has experience on the phone.

Happy Norry.

Quote from: Azzerae on August 04, 2016, 09:57:58 AM
Most of the Noory-hate is unfounded.

"Hate" is a strong word that is often overused.  Noory isn't a guy people "hate", they just loathe the obvious fact that Noory stopped giving a fuck a long long time ago yet still hosts the show!  His interviews are essentially him droning-off a bullet point list of questions someone put together for him and nothing more.  Zero effort.

With Art he always seemed to immerse himself in whatever topic/guest/book he was discussing.  He would carefully listen to the guests and callers, he was incredibly talented at finding the most interesting parts of an otherwise boring conversation and making it work.  Noory -- Not so much.  I can't even remember the last time I listed to Coast for more than 10 minutes before remembering why Noory sucks so much as a host.

Heather Wade?  Total trash, total worthless run-of-the-mill podcast host and nothing more.

ItsOver

Quote from: Dateline on August 04, 2016, 02:38:04 PM
Norry is lonesome.

Heather has experience on the phone.

Happy Norry.
LOL.  We have a match.  Creepy, maybe, but a match.  Maybe Jorch can break out into a croon or two.

Robert

Quote from: creepygreenlight on August 04, 2016, 03:10:44 PM"Hate" is a strong word that is often overused.  Noory isn't a guy people "hate", they just loathe the obvious fact that Noory stopped giving a fuck a long long time ago yet still hosts the show!  His interviews are essentially him droning-off a bullet point list of questions someone put together for him and nothing more.  Zero effort.

With Art he always seemed to immerse himself in whatever topic/guest/book he was discussing.  He would carefully listen to the guests and callers, he was incredibly talented at finding the most interesting parts of an otherwise boring conversation and making it work.  Noory -- Not so much.  I can't even remember the last time I listed to Coast for more than 10 minutes before remembering why Noory sucks so much as a host.

Heather Wade?  Total trash, total worthless run-of-the-mill podcast host and nothing more.
So does her giving a fuck about the show overcome her lack of aptitude in comparison w Noory?

AZZERAE

Quote from: Robert on August 04, 2016, 04:46:39 PM
So does her giving a fuck about the show overcome her lack of aptitude in comparison w Noory?

Nah

trostol

Quote from: Uncle Duke on August 04, 2016, 08:07:58 AM
Has George specifically said Heather Wade will appear on C2C on 7 August?

wouldn't know..haven't listened to that show in well over a year..and the new week listing isnt up

and while GN is indeed a crappy interviewer..the hate he gets stems from him just being a shill and crappy at his job..but he does do it and has been for how ever long with few nights off that are not told before hand..no sudden surprise fill in host or replays...he just really..is inept lol

onan

Noory is gonna get a boner talking with Heather. And there is the motivation.

trostol

Quote from: onan on August 04, 2016, 05:55:35 PM
Noory is gonna get a boner talking with Heather. And there is the motivation.

are we talking..Lady in Red mode there? lol

zeebo

Quote from: trostol on August 04, 2016, 06:19:10 PM
are we talking..Lady in Red mode there? lol

You know what comes after that, For Your Eyes Only...

ACE of CLUBS

Quote from: trostol on August 04, 2016, 05:49:27 PM
While GN is indeed a crappy interviewer ..... the hate he gets stems from him just being a shill and crappy at his job ..... but he does do it, and has been for how ever long with few nights off.  No sudden surprise fill-in host or replays ..... he just really is inept .....

Nailed it ---->  George really does get it.  He gets a well known show, gets a paycheck, gets spin-off business, gets recognition, etc.

Art gets a sore back, gets a bruised ego, gets to scrape cat shit off of his slipper, gets to read all the posts from former fans, gets to ponder his next new drama ........ the list is long.

Quote from: ItsOver on August 04, 2016, 09:13:42 AM
I'd put my money on this guy out-hoovering Heather.  Unless the local mob comes up with a better offer for him.

He should remember to keep his friends close, and his enemies closer. (Michael Corleone)

Quote from: ItsOver on August 04, 2016, 09:13:42 AM

He looks so angry and sweaty.  Going for that Falkie demographic.