• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Bart Ell

Quote from: teknoslag on May 31, 2018, 04:35:04 PM
Interesting how he's claiming that he needs to raise it from $5 to $50, considering they supposedly have enough to keep going for June...

Slow adult con game.
He keeps the number low all month thinking people will feel bad and give and then meets the goal on the last day because he doesn't want to be seen as a loser.

bellNwhistle

So.. paying for something you’re not getting. Hmm. Seems like a scam. Has it been reported?

Nobody

Quote from: Kolchak on May 31, 2018, 04:27:03 PM
And lastly, Heather is finally getting some fan art to battle Bart Ell's Bartists head-to-head.

I am familiar with the phrase "artistic licence," but that is ludicrous.  ::)

Quote from: bellNwhistle on May 31, 2018, 04:47:01 PM
So.. paying for something you’re not getting. Hmm. Seems like a scam. Has it been reported?

rude. im sure Mr. Vara is a trustworthy businessman.

Bart Ell

Quote from: bellNwhistle on May 31, 2018, 04:47:01 PM

Yes, I also called my credit card company to do a charge back just like she encouraged people to do to Keith.
You can also report her site to PayPal since she is selling a knockoff product.
#Legacy

Quote from: Bart Ell on May 31, 2018, 04:50:28 PM
Yes, I also called my credit card company to do a charge back just like she encouraged people to do to Keith.
You can also report her site to PayPal since she is selling a knockoff product.
#Legacy

^ yes.

its time to take back your credit card payment and the night.

Bart Ell

Quote from: Nobody on May 31, 2018, 04:48:13 PM

1. There are now 2 shields on one "network"
2. The only realistic thing about it is it looks like she just popped a huge, smelly fart.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Father Jack on May 31, 2018, 04:45:46 PM
The whole LNM venture is a Mongolian cluster fuck.

I once sampled them at a beach bar in Ulan Bataar and they come highly recommended. Slightly heavy on the diesel oil, perhaps, but after three or four your palate is so buggered beyond recognition it doesn't matter anyway.

Bluejay

Quote from: Kolchak on May 31, 2018, 04:27:03 PM
It's time for the daily Facebook Minute. I'm your host, Carl Kolchak.

In LNM news: Mike Vara, upset that people won't donate $5 to his program, has decided to charge people $50 instead. This is a limited time offer, so act quickly to hear his slurring year-round.

Next up, from the nazi bunker: confused octogenarians continue to wonder why they can't access content they've paid for.

And lastly, Heather is finally getting some fan art to battle Bart Ell's Bartists head-to-head.

This has been your daily Facebook Minute. I'm Carl Kolchak. Honey, I'm coming eventually.

Bluejay

Quote from: Bart Ell on May 31, 2018, 04:46:40 PM
Slow adult con game.
He keeps the number low all month thinking people will feel bad and give and then meets the goal on the last day because he doesn't want to be seen as a loser.

Aquarius

Quote from: Nobody on May 31, 2018, 04:48:13 PM

I don't think whoever did this HAS a license...

albrecht

Quote from: Aquarius on May 31, 2018, 05:09:48 PM
I don't think whoever did this HAS a license...
Though might be certifiable.

timebandit

T-5 and counting..

#Heather4Ever

Metron2267

Quote from: Bart Ell on May 31, 2018, 04:46:40 PM
Slow adult con game.

He learned well from Jerry Lewis, eh? ???

Metron2267

Quote from: SredniVashtar on May 31, 2018, 04:08:16 PM
I've been engaged but she died of distemper. Thanks for opening up that wound again, you bastard. And I'm earnest, but only in the country, Algy.

Ghee pods.

chefist

DARK WEB LEAKS!....
-------------------------------------------------

Yes I know about those. I’ve served her with a Cease and Desist notices which she and her cohorts are ignoring. Next step is a lawsuit. I’ve served her hosting company with a DMCA take down notice, not expensive to do, let’s see what that does. If that doesn’t work, then I take her to court. Then maybe she’ll wake up to reality.

Best Regards,

KeithRowland.com

lonevoice

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on May 31, 2018, 02:35:59 PM
And George is the devil's hairpiece. Won't even get into what Hoagland is.

The devil's codpiece

Metron2267

Quote from: albrecht on May 31, 2018, 04:19:34 PM
There once was a funny caller into Art who lived in an old missile silo (not Peter.) Art asked him what he would do if he stepped  out and the world had been nuked and he said something like "huh, oh well, and close the door." He also mentioned there was issues with dampness and minor flooding in them, just so you are aware before purchasing one.

I've been through a bunch of them, Atlas and Titan...and you are very right about the water seepage.

Some of those radio command centers are pretty neat too.

ItsOver

Quote from: El Chorro on May 31, 2018, 01:44:46 PM
"Heather, you are a very credible and outstanding radio host."

He should be on with George tomorrow night, and I'm sure he checked to be sure he wasn't jeopardizing his Coast gig. No doubt George just chuckled.
Jorch is down with it.

Quote from: chefist on May 31, 2018, 05:15:38 PM
DARK WEB LEAKS!....
-------------------------------------------------

Yes I know about those. I’ve served her with a Cease and Desist notices which she and her cohorts are ignoring. Next step is a lawsuit. I’ve served her hosting company with a DMCA take down notice, not expensive to do, let’s see what that does. If that doesn’t work, then I take her to court. Then maybe she’ll wake up to reality.

Best Regards,

KeithRowland.com

Quote from: Richard Groyper on May 31, 2018, 04:50:12 PM
rude. im sure Mr. Vara is a trustworthy businessman.
▐ REPORTED ▐

albrecht

Quote from: Metron2267 on May 31, 2018, 05:16:28 PM
I've been through a bunch of them, Atlas and Titan...and you are very right about the water seepage.

Some of those radio command centers are pretty neat too.
Yes, I think I would go for those AT&T command centers rather than the silo. More room, better facilities, and still hardened and off-the-grid potential. A few years back there was a cool place for sale in Idaho, or was in E.Washington, anyway somewhere up there that included an old long railway tunnel through some mountain. That could be secured, provide protection, and have at least two entrances/escape-ways.

I literally just finished eating. How dare you sir. I nearly came upon my thruppance.
Quote from: Richard Groyper on May 31, 2018, 05:26:42 PM
how dare you.

whoozit

Quote from: lonevoice on May 31, 2018, 05:15:51 PM
The devil's codpiece
I like to think of him as the devils minnowpiece.

Quote from: Cowkiller on May 31, 2018, 05:32:05 PM
So he's got the money to fly just not for his network.

he's taking dark matters into his own hands...

watch out KEEF!

Quote from: Sumthins Goin On on May 31, 2018, 05:27:57 PM
I literally just finished eating. How dare you sir. I nearly came upon my thruppance.

;D