• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

chefist

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on June 02, 2018, 10:42:33 AM
But these videos are designed to make him money!  8)

I'm still amazed after all these years he doesn't understand everyone there are trolls...he's completed blinded by his narcissism and greed.

littlechris

Anthony George Senda is a PEDOPHILE!!!

https://soundcloud.com/user-739474081-132093140/falkieleaks-teenage-girls

(Pedophilia, or paedophilia, is a psychiatric disorder in which an adult or older adolescent experiences a primary or exclusive sexual attraction to prepubescent children.)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pedophilia

Quote from: littlechris on June 02, 2018, 10:00:59 AM
Haha. George sounds worried. Maybe I’ll do the 1.5 hour drive to Pasadena and finally meet him in person. I’ll wait till he enters the convention bathroom, at which point I will engage in friendly conversation with him and finally introduce myself. George is extremely violent so he will probably hit me. At which point I will defend myself and hit him back. Too bad there are no cameras in the bathroom to get it all on video.

Has anyone told him they won't have fat cars available?

littlechris

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on June 02, 2018, 11:09:43 AM
Has anyone told him they won't have fat cars available?

He won’t get that far. Once the good people of Pasadena Ca know that a violent felon pedophile is showing up, he’ll be denied entrance.

Lilith

Quote from: littlechris on June 02, 2018, 11:21:31 AM
He won’t get that far. Once the good people of Pasadena Ca know that a violent felon pedophile is showing up, he’ll be denied entrance.

Would you consider trying to capture the memorable occasion on video?

Quote from: littlechris on June 02, 2018, 11:00:24 AM

(Pedophilia, or paedophilia, is a psychiatric disorder in which an adult or older adolescent experiences a primary or exclusive sexual attraction to prepubescent children.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wAtUw6lxcis

Are teenage dreams so hard to beat
Everytime she walks down the street
Another girl in the neighbourhood
Wish she was mine, she looks so good

I wanna hold her wanna hold her tight
Get teenage kicks right through the night

I'm gonna call her on the telephone
Have her over cos i'm all alone
I need exitement oh i need it bad
And its the best, i've ever had

Category
Music
License
Standard YouTube License

littlechris

Quote from: brig on June 02, 2018, 11:44:20 AM
Would you consider trying to capture the memorable occasion on video?

Hmm. Not sure I have seen that one brig.

Do you have a link?

Lilith

Quote from: littlechris on June 02, 2018, 11:54:54 AM
Hmm. Not sure I have seen that one brig.

Do you have a link?

I wanted to know if you would be willing to try getting it on video when George gets arrested trying to enter Alien Con.  I wish I could be there myself to meet you LittleChris, but you know, I am east coast.  :'(

Quote from: littlechris on June 02, 2018, 10:19:01 AM
My advice to the fat cunt is to not use the public restrooms at Alien Con.
I remember FAT FALKIE saying “I generally don’t use use public restrooms as the are generally “messy”, that is why I prefer to use at home”
LOL
his shit blasted toilet isn’t “messy”
LOL
but, on the other hand there is always that bowel of soup handy by the shitter, just in case he is hungry !

littlechris

Quote from: brig on June 02, 2018, 11:57:48 AM
I wanted to know if you would be willing to try getting it on video when George gets arrested trying to enter Alien Con.  I wish I could be there myself to meet you LittleChris, but you know, I am east coast.  :'(

Just depends,

Is he really going? If so, how is he paying for it? The guy is on welfare. A round trip flight from San Francisco to Los Angeles, hotel, transportation and food easily costs over $1000.

Lilith

Quote from: littlechris on June 02, 2018, 12:50:48 PM
Just depends,

Is he really going? If so, how is he paying for it? The guy is on welfare. A round trip flight from San Francisco to Los Angeles, hotel, transportation and food easily costs over $1000.

Understood.  You could put all the effort etc into being there, only to find he never shows up.

Quote from: brig on June 02, 2018, 09:13:36 AM
GOOD morning Walks  :)

and a belated GOOD morning to you Brig.  Sorry for the delayed response but I had jetted off to see the
Professional World Championship Hamburger Eating Contest here in Raleigh, so I have a valid excuse..........  :P

GravitySucks

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on June 02, 2018, 01:08:46 PM
and a belated GOOD morning to you Brig.  Sorry for the delayed response but I had jetted off to see the
Professional World Championship Hamburger Eating Contest here in Raleigh, so I have a valid excuse..........  :P

With or without Mrs Walks?

SredniVashtar

Quote from: littlechris on June 02, 2018, 11:00:24 AM

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qJFVPxBpezk

Quote from: GravitySucks on June 02, 2018, 01:31:58 PM

Without.  Went with a couple of guys from work.  I owe Albrecht a complete report later. 
For now let's just say Mrs. Walks is a  smart woman, whom makes good decisions.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: GravitySucks on June 02, 2018, 01:31:58 PM

I think Mrs Walks must be close to throwing in the towel by now. Obsessively watching videos featuring an obese sexagenarian and babbling about iguanas has got to take its toll eventually.

GravitySucks

Quote from: SredniVashtar on June 02, 2018, 01:39:51 PM
I think Mrs Walks must be close to throwing in the towel by now. Obsessively watching videos featuring an obese sexagenarian and babbling about iguanas has got to take its toll eventually.
You forgot about Dietrich pumped into the basement in stereo.

Quote from: SredniVashtar on June 02, 2018, 01:39:51 PM

Oh no doubt but we'll be having our 25th in the near future so she's been long suffering.   

BTW - I was pulling for the lady below in that eating contest today.  She's from your neck of the woods - Birmingham.
She did get that burger down but just not fast enough.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on June 02, 2018, 01:58:33 PM

Oh no doubt but we'll be having our 25th in the near future so she's been long suffering.   

BTW - I was pulling for the lady below in that eating contest today.  She's from your neck of the woods - Birmingham.

I wonder where she puts it?

Actually, if she's a Brummie I don't want to know.

that photo looks like my niece, Xiomara

Quote from: SredniVashtar on June 02, 2018, 02:06:46 PM

The winner today was another lady that is even smaller.   

The real lesson is if you ever have a chance to watch one of these things just let it go. 
I definitely had a curiosity and that itch is scratched forever  - Bleech.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on June 02, 2018, 02:25:34 PM
The winner today was another lady that is even smaller.   

The real lesson is if you ever have a chance to watch one of these things just let it go. 
I definitely had a curiosity and that itch is scratched forever  - Bleech.

LittleChris needs to get Senda involved in something like this. If there's one thing that unless fat slug is good at, it's stuffing his face. The way Senda demolished a tuna salad the other day proves his potential.

Is that Leigh Shutkever?

Quote from: SredniVashtar on June 02, 2018, 02:06:46 PM

Thinner and fit people make the better competitive eaters.

Senda has too much fat taking up space so his stomach can not expand fast enough to accommodate a large amount of food in a short time. Also the fit person stronger muscles that assist in getting everything down fast.

Senda has a big belly but the stomach is no bigger. He can graze a lot of food all day as we see in his multi hour shows, it is the speed that keeps him out of competition.

BTW look up Furious Pete, he is a real master.

whoozit

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on June 02, 2018, 03:24:48 PM
Thinner and fit people make the better competitive eaters.

Senda has too much fat taking up space so his stomach can not expand fast enough to accommodate a large amount of food in a short time. Also the fit person stronger muscles that assist in getting everything down fast.

Senda has a big belly but the stomach is no bigger. He can graze a lot of food all day as we see in his multi hour shows, it is the speed that keeps him out of competition.

BTW look up Furious Pete, he is a real master.
So George is an eating marathoner but the competition are sprinters.

Quote from: whoozit on June 02, 2018, 04:39:36 PM
So George is an eating marathoner but the competition are sprinters.

There was only one big dude in the competition.  He finished third I think.  According to his intro, Chili is his forte.  2 Gallons in like 4 minutes. 
All the other competitors were small with the winner being a very petite lady.