• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Caravan to Midnight

Started by Original Larry, September 28, 2015, 11:36:00 AM

Bomar

Quote from: Jackstar on June 25, 2016, 04:26:10 PM
Or are you the psyop?

Jackstar,...

It was just a matter of time before you reappeared... you jargogler.

“Seriously, I don’t need you to further jargogle my brain.”

Bomar

You two are like an old married couple.

starrmtn001

Remember, tonight.

This is a streaming channel with a live show at 7:30 pm PST on Saturdays and a 24/7 flashback marathon all other times. Please join us in the chat during our live show. Call in at 760-332-8724 or 760-332-8065 or add endofdaysmyke on Skype.
http://endofdaysradio.com/chatroom/

Bomar

Dudes and Dudettes,...

If you missed last nights radio broadcast...

Ark Midnight â€" Episode 3 Security Insider “W” & Calls From CTM

Here is a link: http://thevictoryreport.org/ark-midnight-episode-3-security-insider-w-calls-from-ctm-family/

Bomar

Bomar

Dudes and Dudettes,...

If you are interested in the "Stay EU Movement"...

Here is an intelligent point of view...

Brexit Ekes Out 2% Win in Needless Plebiscite Called by Colonel Blimp Cameron, Now Hoist with His Own Petard

Whose point of view...Webster Griffin Tarpley (Pittsfield, Massachusetts, 1946)

He is a philosopher of history who seeks to provide the programs and strategies needed to overcome the current world crisis.

Link: http://tarpley.net/audio/WCR-20160625.mp3

If you can listen to Johnny B's Texas Rants ... Here is the College Educated point of view, you should listen to, if you have the time...

If not, Cool...

Bomar

Lilith

Quote from: Bomar on June 26, 2016, 08:05:50 AM
Dudes and Dudettes,...

If you missed last nights radio broadcast...

Ark Midnight â€" Episode 3 Security Insider “W” & Calls From CTM

Here is a link: http://thevictoryreport.org/ark-midnight-episode-3-security-insider-w-calls-from-ctm-family/

Bomar

I'm listening now Bomar.  I listened to EndOfDaysRadio last night instead. Its on at the same time. I thought the first couple Sat night ArcMidnights were a bit weak.  If Episode 3 has some familiar callers, then I will be happy, but I've heard W on CTM enought times already.

Bomar

Quote from: brig on June 26, 2016, 11:33:57 AM
I'm listening now Bomar. 

Brig,...

I could not listen last night, the "Listen Live", (Klif dot com), button did not work...

I listened to the program this morning...

Bomar

Lilith

Quote from: Bomar on June 26, 2016, 11:44:37 AM
Brig,...

I could not listen last night, the "Listen Live", (Klif dot com), button did not work...

I listened to the program this morning...

Bomar

When that happens Bomar, you should be able to get it on IHeart here:

http://www.iheart.com/live/570am-klif-5527/

Bomar

Quote from: brig on June 26, 2016, 11:46:41 AM
When that happens ...

Brig,...

I go to sleep, ... actually I calm to a constant "Alpha Rate"...

Bomar

Misty says

I listened on You Tube...

You'll feel better...

Bomar

Misty,...

Where did you get a cat with a thumb?...

You are a "Demon Woman"...

You transmogrified a human into a cat...

May the gods smile upon me, for exposing your evil doings...

The world will be conquered by Dragons and Magic is the force that controls all matter...

National Lampoon really needs to include this editorial...

Bomar

I didn't think anything could make me smile tonight. I was wrong.

Misty says

Bomar: "Where did you get a cat with a thumb?..."
DR. Neruda: "It's evolution, 2.0 cat suit.  That's how it got the ball out of it's throat."

Bomar

Misty,...

Question: Is "DR. Neruda" the name of your cat or your cat's analysist?...

Bomar

Elane237

Quote from: brig on June 25, 2016, 12:09:12 AM
I listened quite a few more times, and I am wondering if Wells isn't saying Art W,  as in Arthur William "Art" Bell, III (born June 17, 1945).
I actually thought he was referring to Art Bell too, but I didn't know Art Bell's name had "William" in it, so that makes sense.

I always thought that JB liked and respected Art Bell, but I guess not.

Bomar

Quote from: Elane237 on June 27, 2016, 12:56:24 PM
I actually thought he was referring to Art Bell too, but I didn't know Art Bell's name had "William" in it, so that makes sense.

Elane237, Brig,...

Johnny B. said "R. W." was a Techie who left C2M and went to work for the Dark Matter Company,... While "R.W." was working with the "Midnight in the Desert" program,... "R.W." recommended Johnny B. for an interview with Heather Wade on the "Midnight in the Desert" program,...  Heather Wade was not interested in the interview idea...

I do not think Art Bell was involved in any part of Johnny B's comment...

Bomar

Jackstar

We are at war, and those two have clearly chosen sides.

Lilith

G'Morning Caravaners, just now tuning into last nights program with my morning coffee.

Lilith

Quote from: brig on June 28, 2016, 05:37:18 AM
G'Morning Caravaners, just now tuning into last nights program with my morning coffee.

Really enjoyed listening to Ram Lubranicki!!  Moving on to Cathi Morgan now.

Lilith

I enjoyed Cathi Morgan.  I thought both guests were really interesting to watch and listen to, but it annoys me how Wells sees everything as a battle between good and evil.  He reminds me of Noory sometimes with his "Do You think it could be Angels" ?  Sometimes I want to shout through my screen at him....."Do You think it could be about Money/Control" ?

Elane237

Four secret guests within the last 7 days. What's with all these guests who can't show their face?!  Last week it was "W" and then "V".  This week we have Zimbabwean ex-patriot “Makoni, then South African attorney and political activist called “Schalk”. 

The name "Schalk" piqued my interest do I did a quick search of the name  "Schalk van der Merwe" and found at least 115 exact matches on Facebook and 10 or more on Linked-In, yet none were attorneys or activists.  I concluded since that name is common in SA, that his name is probably NOT what he says.   When I searched the name " National Conservative Party of SA", Wikipedia said the party was formed recently, on April 16, 2016.  I wonder why he hides his face and how does he appear in court to represent his clients.  Who are these guests hiding from?

Frankly, I find this rather disturbing and not trustworthy.  Therefore, I don't think I will watch anymore shows where the guest is hiding both his identity and face.

Lilith

Quote from: Elane237 on June 28, 2016, 04:41:34 PM
Four secret guests within the last 7 days. What's with all these guests who can't show their face?!  Last week it was "W" and then "V".  This week we have Zimbabwean ex-patriot “Makoni, then South African attorney and political activist called “Schalk”. 

The name "Schalk" piqued my interest do I did a quick search of the name  "Schalk van der Merwe" and found at least 115 exact matches on Facebook and 10 or more on Linked-In, yet none were attorneys or activists.  I concluded since that name is common in SA, that his name is probably NOT what he says.   When I searched the name " National Conservative Party of SA", Wikipedia said the party was formed recently, on April 16, 2016.  I wonder why he hides his face and how does he appear in court to represent his clients.  Who are these guests hiding from?

Frankly, I find this rather disturbing and not trustworthy.  Therefore, I don't think I will watch anymore shows where the guest is hiding both his identity and face.

I share your frustration with people who don't show their faces. I feel skeptical of them automatically. (I know, shame on me).  I watch Wells, instead of listening to other programs specifically to be able to watch the guest and observe their facial and body movements, to help determine the level of their sincerity.

ninjashoes

John B. Wells one of the best shows out there and who doesn't enjoy typing "CTM"?

John has balls and is not afraid to stand up to anyone.

Quote from: brig on June 28, 2016, 05:05:09 PM
I share your frustration with people who don't show their faces. I feel skeptical of them automatically. (I know, shame on me).  I watch Wells, instead of listening to other programs specifically to be able to watch the guest and observe their facial and body movements, to help determine the level of their sincerity.

I listen, but given them fifteen minutes and if I can't follow their narrative or see the path then I stop listening. Might be cynical, but I approach each guest as if they're all lying their ass off and just see how well their narratives hold up with what I know or think sounds plausible.

Quote from: brig on June 28, 2016, 07:42:02 AM
Really enjoyed listening to Ram Lubranicki!!  Moving on to Cathi Morgan now.

He was fun! Morgan I found a little convoluted, but it's MK ULTRA/super CIA squirrel stuff. I didn't find her convincing much, but that was a pretty messed up program from what's publicly known.

Quote from: ninjashoes on June 28, 2016, 06:16:52 PM
John B. Wells one of the best shows out there and who doesn't enjoy typing "CTM"?

New member? Welcome aboard!

Elane237

Quote from: BelgianCarbonFibre on June 28, 2016, 06:19:26 PM
I listen, but given them fifteen minutes and if I can't follow their narrative or see the path then I stop listening. Might be cynical, but I approach each guest as if they're all lying their ass off and just see how well their narratives hold up with what I know or think sounds plausible.

Excellent idea!  15 minutes to introduce and get into their narrative is sufficient.

Elane237

Welcome aboard "Ninjashoes"!

albrecht

Quote from: Elane237 on June 28, 2016, 04:41:34 PM

If you are white, especially if an activist, farmer, or critique of some kind, living in  ZA, or Zimbabwe even more so, I understand why they would use a false-identity and not show their face.

Lilith

Not even Heather Wade.