• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Things That Annoy You

Started by onan, May 22, 2011, 02:41:35 AM

paladin1991

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on August 10, 2017, 06:56:41 PM
Well, at least most people know not to bring their gerbils with them on first dates these days.

Unless it's Richard Gere.  Of course.

paladin1991

Quote from: ponyboysunset on August 14, 2017, 08:07:15 AM
Gets better so I may have ( I totally did ) went on a trans rant on Friday night on a radio show and got my first email telling me I was in trouble for not referring to someone by their proper pronoun. That again I need to be more open in my genital choice because trans women are just as much of a woman as I am even though they have a penis. Rolls eyes. People are insane.

Hmmm.  Is 'bitch' a proper pronoun or an adjective?  I think it's gender neutral.    As in 'bitch, please' or 'ain't that a bitch?' and 'I'll cut a bitch.'  *shrug*  Hell, you're all bitches to me. 

paladin1991

Quote from: damon on August 14, 2017, 08:12:58 AM
Don't worry PBS. I still like you.

Back off, I saw her first.  Didn't anyone ever teach you The Guy Rules?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ponyboysunset on August 15, 2017, 06:09:36 AM
Thanks Damon. And things that annoy me, having to read the same God damned thing in every thread. Enough already.

It's OK. You don't have to thank me for chasing that troll away for you.  ;)

ponyboysunset

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on August 23, 2017, 12:36:04 AM
It's OK. You don't have to thank me for chasing that troll away for you.  ;)
Yeah well he's back. Ok let's start a fund to ban his ass and all his IP's. Anyone? I'll start $20. Who's with me?

Quote from: ponyboysunset on August 23, 2017, 12:38:06 PM
Yeah well he's back. Ok let's start a fund to ban his ass and all his IP's. Anyone? I'll start $20. Who's with me?

I'm with you.  ;)

ACE of CLUBS

Praise MV ....
Thank you for flushing the toilet.
Now, don't forget to wipe!

Jojo

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on August 03, 2017, 08:37:34 PM
It doesn't pay to get Thai, Indian, Vietnamese, or Chinese food in suburbia, unless there are several competing places in the area.  Overpriced and lousy.  This appears universal - and likely applies to everything else as well.

I'm giving up, and accepting that I need to go down the freeway a ways to get something reasonable.
Teriyaki usually holds up.

Jojo

Quote from: albrecht on June 03, 2017, 11:16:12 PM
Stupid gimmicks like rolls of TP that have more sheets, but don't fit for ease of use on a standard TP holder in the bathroom. Isn't that why the National Bureau of Standards, or non-profit industry standard groups, are for?! Someone is breaking the cartel, dammit. Each brand should be able to fit a standard holder. Now, the conspiracy is: which broke it? who created it, papermills or mfg of holders? and.or when/why/how did the agreement break down!!
Yes, they make the hole bigger in the middle so you actually think the roll is larger than it is.  It is just more air in the middle!  I heard changes started at the papermills, around 2003.

Did you know a pint of ice cream actually fits in a latte cup (16oz I think).  The pint bottom is a false lip, giving the impression their is another half inch!

Jojo

Quote from: pate on March 31, 2017, 08:13:27 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VW0G_Rn-AjQ

Spotify, if you will...

ediot: Plants are people two!

nerfherders.

B'n;USA!, (semi-escalation: punctual)<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V1T8l7_RjVU

Whey>
Someone please, make this for smoke alarms !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  And make it pretty, like crochet or macrame !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jojo

Quote from: zeebo on April 15, 2016, 11:24:09 PM
I'm the ideal fast-food patron.  I order simple things, no special orders ever.  I annunciate clearly.  I review that they received the order correctly.  I'm patient.  I'm polite.  I give exact change. 

And they still friggin mess up my order like every other time. 

The one exception is In-n-Out who always has great quality control.  Other than that, I think I'm going back to making everything at home. 

But frig I'm lazy sometimes.  Isn't that ok, isn't that the American Dream to sometimes, say after a hard day's work, to just friggin outsource your damn taco?
Just order two of everything!  Just kidding...

Jojo

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on April 16, 2016, 07:32:17 PM
I blame you. This is how that conversation should have gone.

At this point you hand her the cash, grab the 3 items and go. She probably thought you were slow.
Yeah, the cashier showed contempt by overstating what she thought was usually obvious, instead of just answering the question.  Way to piss off a customer. 

Jojo

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on April 16, 2016, 07:32:17 PM
I blame you. This is how that conversation should have gone.

At this point you hand her the cash, grab the 3 items and go. She probably thought you were slow.
Or, you act confused, hold onto yer money, remember you might be on camera, and then say, "You aren't answering my question.  I'm so sorry, I don't feel well.  P!ease pardon me" and then exit stage right and avoid the place for a few months.

Jojo

Quote from: Marc.Knight on May 22, 2011, 03:22:41 PM

Lack of sleep = impatience.
See what the county health dept says about selling expired creamer...

Jojo

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on April 17, 2016, 01:52:07 AM
Did you find that was funny?
Roads that veer and fork to the right onto a new road, but with poor visibility, requiring drivers to turn their necks 135 degrees to the left to check for oncoming vehicles.

Jojo

Not being able to easily, routinely slow motion videos.

Jojo

When the clickbait on the video inset is not actually part of the video!

albrecht

Quote from: Jojo on September 04, 2017, 01:00:52 AM
Yes, they make the hole bigger in the middle so you actually think the roll is larger than it is.  It is just more air in the middle!  I heard changes started at the papermills, around 2003.

Did you know a pint of ice cream actually fits in a latte cup (16oz I think).  The pint bottom is a false lip, giving the impression their is another half inch!
One thing the Brits have right is that their pint glasses have a royal seal and line to show that you are getting a full pint (which is a larger "pint" than ours.) The Dutch, which is weird because usually they are thrifty and efficient, like a two, or even three, finger head of beer in their glass, which are also smaller than pint glasses. I've always thought that this also makes the bartenders work much harder.
The beer scam at ballparks and stadiums:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1xSDI9Gg63I

Jojo

That the ends of clothes hangers are not solid (except the ones from dry cleaner, which are solid with paper all the way.). If the ends were solid, pants and skirts hangers would not get stuck inside the shirt/dress hanger!

Jojo

Quote from: albrecht on September 04, 2017, 07:09:29 PM
One thing the Brits have right is that their pint glasses have a royal seal and line to show that you are getting a full pint (which is a larger "pint" than ours.) The Dutch, which is weird because usually they are thrifty and efficient, like a two, or even three, finger head of beer in their glass, which are also smaller than pint glasses. I've always thought that this also makes the bartenders work much harder.
The beer scam at ballparks and stadiums:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1xSDI9Gg63I
Regular size bottles for dollar store vitamins..... when there are barely enough vitamins to cover the bottom of the bottle!

Jojo

That browsers do not display their brand name very well on screens.

Jojo

That people say "uge" instead of "huge"!  The "H" is pronounced in "huge" and "hello".  It is not pronounced in "honor".

Jojo

Dry clean:. MEN'S shirts, 79¢.
WOMEN'S skirts, $4.00.

Hair:. Women's cut, $22.
Men, $8.
A lot of women have short hair!

Jojo

That Yahoo Mail doesn't autosave drafts!

Jojo

That chest recesses are not required to be offered during deep female medical massage.  Likely to pop a cyst and spread cancer.  Otta be a class action suit.

Jojo

Garbage disposals installed in the sink you use to rinse, but not in the sink you wash in.

Jojo

Quote from: ponyboysunset on August 11, 2017, 05:31:52 AM
Yeah that is exactly it these days. And refusing them is not an option. What in the hell is wrong with people? I learned at like 3 that girls have a vagina and boys have a penis. I have no problem with them having rights but it doesn't matter how many operations you have or how you dress you are still a man. Sigh.

http://www.redstate.com/kiradavis/2017/04/24/activist-says-genital-preferences-dating-transphobic/
Don't take this wrong, I see what you mean.  I don't want any male genitals in the ladies' loo.

But, to be fair, once transexuals start taking hormones, they really do start becoming physical women (although their background and experiences are still male).  Hormones are a crazy thing!