Things That Annoy You

Started by onan, May 22, 2011, 02:41:35 AM

Jackstar

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on May 26, 2017, 01:06:17 AM
In a country of over 320 million, there are plenty of everything

Really? Knights.

Jackstar

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 25, 2017, 10:28:20 PM
I am not for being forced to parrot a socially acceptable line of dating a trans because society tells me so. Fuck that.

Cool. Which lines about 9/11, Kennedy, and the space program fusion power do you support? Skip the parrot.

Note that, rhetorical questions do not require answers, in much the same way that men don't need women. Toodles!

Jackstar

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on May 26, 2017, 01:11:54 AM
You'd be surprised

Then, by definition, there are not plenty.

quot erat demonstratum

Quote from: Jackstar on May 26, 2017, 01:16:19 AM

Then, by definition, there are not plenty.

quot erat demonstratum

Well, let's see

Bill Gates, James Watson, Angelina Jolie (technically the female equivalent), Melinda Gates (same), Michael Bloomberg, Colin Powell, Ravi Shankar, Alan Greenspan, Brent Scowcroft, Robert Redford, Clint Eastwood, Wesley Clark, Stephen Spielberg, John Warner, Colin Kaepernick, Rudy Giuliani,  Robert De Nero, George H. W. Bush, Bono, and plenty of others.

Those are just the Americans.  Plenty of others are often in our plucky little republic on business or pleasure, and don't even get me started on renaissance fairs.

Ok, I just threw Colin Kaepernick in there for fun.  Next.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on May 26, 2017, 01:06:17 AM
In a country of over 320 million, there are plenty of everything, including quivering, frightened, brain-washed PC wusses who continually monitor themselves, afraid of what might accidently spill out of their mouths at just the wrong time.
I'll tell you what I lost one facebook friend who I didn't know in real life over me saying what I actually think. So many people are becoming conditioned to not say anything or speak up. That annoys me too. I spoke up because maybe just maybe others will realize they aren't alone in their viewpoints.

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 25, 2017, 11:26:21 PM
I hope. And to be fair the majority supported what I posted. It was a few extreme people with extreme views who unfriended me. I knew I could vent at bellgab and be understood. While I am not alt right I respect and encourage different view points. The day we lose that it is all over IMO.

Damn, I love you.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: 21st Century Man on May 26, 2017, 05:26:18 AM
Damn, I love you.
Thanks! This is what it is all about. Discourse cause us to interact and see others views even if we don't agree with them. I got angry because in my own fucking community I am now looked at as being a bigot and I am far from that. But then again that community who is sooooooo liberal tends to reject anyone who doesn't go along with their program. This happened to me when I was still labeling myself as bisexual. I wasn't gay enough. Then when I did come out I was tainted because I had slept with a man. Then when I dared to say I liked femme women over butch women I wasn't conforming to their norms. They think they are so progressive when seriously they are emulating a culture they supposedly hate. And now if I don't want to date a trans I am phobic. The reason doesn't matter. I don't want to have sex with men either and I bet most of you men don't want to have sex with other men either or a trans woman. I am tired of being forced to go along with norms I am not comfortable with. And by the way I don't expect any of you to accept me as a lesbian either. I'm just really sick of this shit and the fucked up world we live in.

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 25, 2017, 10:28:20 PM
First, I am a homosexual woman. I don't do the butch thing. I believe in two genders. I Am for everyone having rights. I am not for being forced to parrot a socially acceptable line of dating a trans because society tells me so. Fuck that. That is like saying all straight men have to like guys because otherwise they are homophobic. Bull shit. I don't get the world anymore.
A trans by their definition as I understand it
A woman (straight or homo) trapped in a male body
You seem to not accept that, otherwise you would have no problem dating another homo woman (that just happened to be fortunate enough to have their nature imposed problem fixed)
IF you did date a homo Transexual could you tell the difference?
Really ?
I think you just don't believe in a homo Transexual's right to date you (because you are closed minded)
Have you tried it ?

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 25, 2017, 10:43:23 PM
Oh just as many men are part of the political correctness brigade. Already people on Facebook unfriended me. My housemate is straight told me I was close minded and never to say this to anyone. So let me understand I am now a homophobic jerk because I don't think a trans woman is the same as a female who so born female. And if I don't want to date them I am the asshole? Again fuck this planet. I am not even saying these people can't have rights. All this over a dating preference. I don't date men either. Does that mean I hate them? No.
You need to try and understand how similar to you a trans woman homosexual is to you !
Just because nature gifted you with a vagina and homo tendencies and the other individual had to purchase their vagina....otherwise I do not see you both differently!
See, I am not prejudiced and you are

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 26, 2017, 05:37:22 AM
Thanks! This is what it is all about. Discourse cause us to interact and see others views even if we don't agree with them. I got angry because in my own fucking community I am now looked at as being a bigot and I am far from that. But then again that community who is sooooooo liberal tends to reject anyone who doesn't go along with their program. This happened to me when I was still labeling myself as bisexual. I wasn't gay enough. Then when I did come out I was tainted because I had slept with a man. Then when I dared to say I liked femme women over butch women I wasn't conforming to their norms. They think they are so progressive when seriously they are emulating a culture they supposedly hate. And now if I don't want to date a trans I am phobic. The reason doesn't matter. I don't want to have sex with men either and I bet most of you men don't want to have sex with other men either or a trans woman. I am tired of being forced to go along with norms I am not comfortable with. And by the way I don't expect any of you to accept me as a lesbian either. I'm just really sick of this shit and the fucked up world we live in.
Perhaps you might consider listening to your little friends in your community!
(What if they excommunicated you, based on your flawed thinking?)
I was shocked to read your attitude concerning your surgically corrected lesbian sisters !

Quote from: Happier Times are coming ! on May 26, 2017, 07:01:27 AM
Perhaps you might consider listening to your little friends in your community!
(What if they excommunicated you, based on your flawed thinking?)
I was shocked to read your attitude concerning your surgically corrected lesbian sisters !

Stop with the pc bullshit.  That shit has run its course.

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 26, 2017, 05:17:59 AM
I'll tell you what I lost one facebook friend who I didn't know in real life over me saying what I actually think. So many people are becoming conditioned to not say anything or speak up. That annoys me too. I spoke up because maybe just maybe others will realize they aren't alone in their viewpoints.
Homosexual Trans Women all across the globe NOW FEEL UNSAFE AND THREATENED!
*are you really happy with yourself now ?

Quote from: 21st Century Man on May 26, 2017, 07:08:41 AM
Stop with the pc bullshit.  That shit has run its course.
Did I miss something?
Is this "just your opinion"?
OR, HAS ALL PC BS BEEN OUTLAWED ?
(as normal people all already know....PC=BS)

Quote from: Happier Times are coming ! on May 26, 2017, 07:11:25 AM
Did I miss something?
Is this "just your opinion"?
OR, HAS ALL PC BS BEEN OUTLAWED ?
(as normal people all already know....PC=BS)

Oh, you're just having a bit of fun.  Carry on.

I am confused (and annoyed)
Why ? you might ask
Well, I just don't know what to think now !
(I just need to find someone that "believes" they are qualified to tell me how to think...PROBLEM SOLVED)
PonyBoy, would you help me ?

ponyboysunset

Quote from: Happier Times are coming ! on May 26, 2017, 07:08:52 AM
Homosexual Trans Women all across the globe NOW FEEL UNSAFE AND THREATENED!
*are you really happy with yourself now ?
I aim to please, sir. And yes quite happy.  ;D

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 26, 2017, 07:21:29 AM
I aim to please, sir. And yes quite happy.  ;D
you failed to exclude homosexual transsexual women in your post

ponyboysunset

Quote from: Happier Times are coming ! on May 26, 2017, 08:33:45 AM
you failed to exclude homosexual transsexual women in your post
Dammit I really tried my best. I still get a participation trophy though, right?  ;)

GravitySucks

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 26, 2017, 08:37:38 AM
Dammit I really tried my best. I still get a participation trophy though, right?  ;)

No, but I suggest a "No Trannies" tat so there is no confusion.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: gnooryblows on May 25, 2017, 09:03:33 PM
eww what the fuck is wrong with the world when this is now the line drawn in the sand. this should be obvious, standard thinking. there is no such thing as "men that are now women", only "men that have mutilated their penises and taken chemicals to mimic female hormones". disgusting.

there are only two genders

Imagine how exciting it will be for you when the other kind wants to share their bodily fluids with you. I bet you can't wait to have an alternative to sticking the pages of "Dolls house weekly" together. Yeah? But video or it didn't happen.

Yorkshire pud

Not just a trophy. You get an all expenses weekend at an S&M venue of your choice. With free meals, bondage clothing and baby oil. This offer is limited, so hurry and avoid the rush.

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 26, 2017, 08:39:10 AM
No, but I suggest a "No Trannies" tat so there is no confusion.
I like it !
(avoids confusion)

I am sorry ponyboy, but it is OUT OF MY HANDS.
Their "community" are planning on bringing your case up for discussion, a decision will issued and forwarded to Bellgab.
(at this point I am not very hopeful, as I am told some of their "community" just don't like the attitudes of some lesbians...you know thinking "they" and their "vaginas" somehow are superior......go figure ! )

ponyboysunset

Quote from: Happier Times are coming ! on May 26, 2017, 10:16:03 AM
I am sorry ponyboy, but it is OUT OF MY HANDS.
Their "community" are planning on bringing your case up for discussion, a decision will issued and forwarded to Bellgab.
(at this point I am not very hopeful, as I am told some of their "community" just don't like the attitudes of some lesbians...you know thinking "they" and their "vaginas" somehow are superior......go figure ! )
So which bellgabber did you used to be? Just curious because of your humor. I appreciate you going to bat for me but you can pass it along that I have already quit their rigged reality. LOL I am turning in my rainbow flag along with any other community related swag to my nearest community outreach center or what is commonly referred to as a safe space. And no I won't be attending pride fest this year much to the chagrin of everyone I am sure.

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 26, 2017, 10:24:49 AM
So which bellgabber did you used to be? Just curious because of your humor. I appreciate you going to bat for me but you can pass it along that I have already quit their rigged reality. LOL I am turning in my rainbow flag along with any other community related swag to my nearest community outreach center or what is commonly referred to as a safe space. And no I won't be attending pride fest this year much to the chagrin of everyone I am sure.
I am curious, is the "genuine" reason behind these Pride parades, festivals etc to...
1. Develop platonic relationships
2. Opportunity to get sex sex sex
3. Show off
4. Indoctrination of "possible" new members
5. FREE FOOD

ponyboysunset

I have only been twice and didn't have sex, didn't eat and didn't indoctrinate anyone, didn't make any new friends and certainly didn't show off. I'm starting to sound like the old "get off my lawn" and things were better when I was a kid person, which is also annoying. LOL

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 26, 2017, 11:13:03 AM
I have only been twice and didn't have sex, didn't eat and didn't indoctrinate anyone, didn't make any new friends and certainly didn't show off. I'm starting to sound like the old "get off my lawn" and things were better when I was a kid person, which is also annoying. LOL

I know what you mean.  I'm getting grumpier as I get older and yearning for days gone by.  I hate being like that.  I want to stay cool and hip but if it means compromising my beliefs then it is a no-go.

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 26, 2017, 11:13:03 AM
Well, I learned something new !
and am I SURPRISED SURPRISED SURPRISED !
Pride get togethers are the EXACT OPPOSITE of my ol' University Fraternity get togethers (back in the day to today's reunions)
*we don't leave anything off the list ! and all this time I just thought of these Pride functions as an alternative for those we "blackballed"