• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Things That Annoy You

Started by onan, May 22, 2011, 02:41:35 AM

Quote from: Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost on June 27, 2016, 02:38:22 PM
Actually, that was Paul McCartney, who certainly has done more than his share of that.

I prefer the Helter Skelter blues.  ;)

starrmtn001

Quote from: TigerLily on June 22, 2016, 01:53:56 AM
You're one of those lemons into lemonade people, aren't you?
YES!!! ;D

Quote from: Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost on June 27, 2016, 02:38:22 PM
Actually, that was Paul McCartney, who certainly has done more than his share of that.

Didn't John say it as a jab at Paul, who then responded with the Wings tune (ugh)?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ap87QgZKTNw 

Quote from: Paper*Boy on June 27, 2016, 07:56:22 PM

Didn't John say it as a jab at Paul, who then responded with the Wings tune (ugh)?

I wouldn't be surprised, although it might not matter because some people claim there is overwhelming evidence that "The Beatles (as they were presented to us) Never Existed."

http://thebeatlesneverexisted.com

aldousburbank

Quote from: Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost on June 27, 2016, 10:54:29 PM
I wouldn't be surprised, although it might not matter because some people claim there is overwhelming evidence that "The Beatles (as they were presented to us) Never Existed."

http://thebeatlesneverexisted.com

I was just getting used to the holocaust never happening and now The Beatles never existed? Fuck!

Quote from: aldousburbank on June 27, 2016, 11:29:42 PM
I was just getting used to the holocaust never happening and now The Beatles never existed? Fuck!

https://aldousburbankneverexisted.com

Jackstar

Each of The Beatles are individually and personally responsible for their own Holocausts, and in addition, Paul McCartney is responsible for Wings.

Quote from: Jackstar on June 27, 2016, 11:40:51 PM
Each of The Beatles are individually and personally responsible for their own Holocausts, and in addition, Paul McCartney is responsible for Wings.

I would exempt Ringo from your blanket condemnation, sir.  His only agenda is and always has been peace and love, his drumming ability is unfairly maligned, and he arguably married better than any of his band mates.

Show me a beautiful woman, and I'll show you a guy who's tired of her

TigerLily

Quote from: Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost on June 28, 2016, 01:31:07 AM
I would exempt Ringo from your blanket condemnation, sir.  His only agenda is and always has been peace and love, his drumming ability is unfairly maligned, and he arguably married better than any of his band mates.

Barbara is a beauty but Ringo has looked better

That's better. Amazing what a little make up and studio lighting can do for an aging rock star

Heh, turns out we may need those silly love songs after all

Thank you RGG, Ha Ha Ha.

But seriously.

RGG's whimsical post triggered a very important topic.

If I could be allowed to speak in an earnest manner for a moment.

This is what happens when children are allowed to order things from the ads of old comic books.  What the ad DOES NOT TELL YOU is that your fishmen WILL CONTINUE TO GROW and you will either have to

a) release them into the wild
b) flush them to fishmen heaven
c) or LIVE WITH THEM

Just say "no," to purchasing Magic Mini Piranha Men.  Thanks.

(Still only $3.99)

ItsOver

Quote from: Camazotz Automat on June 28, 2016, 09:20:57 AM
Thank you RGG, Ha Ha Ha.

But seriously.

This is what happens when children are allowed to order things from the ads of old comic books.  What the ad DOES NOT TELL YOU is that your fishmen WILL CONTINUE TO GROW and you will either have to

c) or LIVE WITH THEM

(Still only $3.99)
Cam, if it hadn't been for those ads, I would have never taught my dear mother to NEVER open my mail parcels.  It took her quite some time to recover from the shock of sneekily opening an innocuous appearing package and having a coming attraction of "Alien," 20 years in advance, when a harmless American anole jumped on her face.  Kudos Johnson Smith!

Thank you RGG, Ha Ha Ha.

But seriously.

c) or LIVE WITH THEM

(Still only $3.99)

Thanks for that very important PSA, Cam!  If it saves even one Magic Piranha Man from the misery of captivity and a slow, lonely death your selfless effort will not have been in vain.

I said "yes" to Sea Monkeys and all I got was some brine shrimp.  :-[

Quote from: TigerLily on June 28, 2016, 06:10:41 AM
Barbara is a beauty but Ringo has looked better

That's better. Amazing what a little make up and studio lighting can do for an aging rock star

Aw, geez!  I thought that was Yoko with BB.  My deepest apologies to Ringo!

Quote from: Mr. Fidget on June 28, 2016, 02:20:26 AM
I see what you un-did there!

I take umbrage at your implications, good Sir.  Good day to you!  I said good day, damn it!

(M  - I - C ...

(K - E - Y ...

(H - T - T - P - S  ...

albrecht

Being almost able to listen to the better part of a, commercial free, C2C show to get from one part of town to another, a total distance of 13.9miles according to online maps, due to rush hour and a bit of rain. Californians? Please stop moving here.

WOTR

I think we need a list.

No holocaust
No beatles
No 911
No moon landing
No vaccines
No Orlando / Sandy Hook shootings
No?

zeebo

No Ghostbusters remake.

aldousburbank

Quote from: WOTR on June 28, 2016, 06:23:44 PM
I think we need a list.

No holocaust
No beatles
No 911
No moon landing
No vaccines
No?

No shit

Quote from: WOTR on June 28, 2016, 06:23:44 PM
I think we need a list.

No holocaust
No beatles
No 911
No moon landing
No vaccines
No?

Stevie Wonder: Not Blind!

starrmtn001

It gets worse, Aldous.  There's no such thing as the Queen Of England! :o

whoozit

Quote from: ItsOver on June 28, 2016, 10:13:10 AM
Cam, if it hadn't been for those ads, I would have never taught my dear mother to NEVER open my mail parcels.  It took her quite some time to recover from the shock of sneekily opening an innocuous appearing package and having a coming attraction of "Alien," 20 years in advance, when a harmless American anole jumped on her face.  Kudos Johnson Smith!

Them anoles are a menace.

TigerLily

"What are these sea monkeys the humans speak of? I must do the Google...No. No relation"
#Sea Monkeys not Monkeys