• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

FRIDAY NIGHT APOCALYPSE COUNTDOWN

Started by anagrammy, May 20, 2011, 08:23:43 PM

anagrammy

Well, here we are at last.  The day we've all been waiting for.  The moment our credit card debt will finally FINALLY BE OVER!  I don't want to miss the incredible deliciousness of George Noory, the apocalypse-conspiracy lover of all times taking calls from his devotees who will no doubt be powdering with turmeric as they hunch over their C-Crane radios eating eFoods straight out of the packets.

Yes, he sends mixed messages and I, for one, love-love-love it.  Did any of you catch the Libya 8.4 earthquake  that went on at midnight last night?  Yeah, some daredevil cackling hacker took a dare and published a fake earthquake which flashed on all the seismic sites like for a minute and a half, just long enough to hit Twitter, and then POOF!  GONE! 

Is it a spoof, or someone punking Harold Camping?  We can expect plenty of disaster spoofs as the hour that no man knoweth except Mr. Camping draws near.

Pull up a chair-- I've got flavored popcorn in the 'wave and I'll be back at ten.

Anagrammy

anagrammy

I am on the West Coast and I just noticed that I can get the show starting at 8:00 pm here my time out of Texas, so the show starts in 15 minutes...

Ana

aldousburbank

Quote from: anagrammy on May 20, 2011, 08:44:38 PM
I am on the West Coast and I just noticed that I can get the show starting at 8:00 pm here my time out of Texas, so the show starts in 15 minutes...

Ana

The first 2 hours being last night's replay I assume, right?  Too bad that I can't stay awake long enough for the end of times and all.  Party on without me.

anagrammy

Hmmm, this is picking up in the second hour, so I guess the show starts at 7:00 in this market. 

Is this Neil Saavedra, host of The Jesus Christ Show?  I didn't know JC had his own show--boy I'm out of the loop

anagrammy

Oh, brother, are we going to have scripture quotations and "foreshadowing" combined with Revelation quote...in the Greek/Hebrew and we will have the translations?  H E L P!!!!   I was set to hunker down and see what comes crawling out of the woodwork, but without alcohol, I don't know if I can stomach all the scripture quoting--esp by myself!

aldousburbank

Gotta love this pic.  Such a handsome devil.  Oops, looks like all the slobbering wiped the "holy" off his bible.

anagrammy

Ghaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!  It's Bible 360.  Ok, I'm dumping the popcorn and going out the door.  I'll check back later tonight.  Sorry I can't stay but being a field reporter enduring great discomfort for the presentation of the news--nope, not me.  I'm going to watch a Sci-Fi movie on Netflicks and check back later.

Hope you're all at a Rapture Party!

Ana

Bosco

I am planning some major LOOTING as soon as the rapture takes them on up...

The General

Quote from: anagrammy on May 20, 2011, 09:20:45 PM

Hope you're all at a Rapture Party!

Ana

No, but I AM at a RAPTOR PARTY!

techogre

He said it was only happening at 6pm in every time zone.

I suspect there will be a lot of upset people at 6:01 pm in every time zone... ;D

anagrammy

Quote from: aldousburbank on May 20, 2011, 09:18:13 PM
Gotta love this pic.  Such a handsome devil.  Oops, looks like all the slobbering wiped the "holy" off his bible.

Hi ALdous ---did you do that with Photoshop, you naughty boy?

anagrammy

Quote from: The General on May 20, 2011, 09:31:07 PM
No, but I AM at a RAPTOR PARTY!

HAHAHAHA!  Good one!  Wish I'd thought of that soon enough, I'd be holding one tomorrow night!

Ana

anagrammy

Most of the information the consumer gets are just lies....

BUT, you can believe that the Nephilim are piloting the UFOs we see today and they are dimensional.

And that's what Jesus meant when he said that before the last day, things would be like they were in the days of Noah, i.e., hybrids running all over fucking our wimmen.

Yes, I seek scripture when I want consolation...

Anagrammy

anagrammy

Second caller to mention suicide concerns.  He thinks it will lead the government to institute controls on religion.  Why not, it's doing that in other sectors which are nowhere near as dangerous.

Ana

Quote from: techogre on May 20, 2011, 10:09:53 PM
He said it was only happening at 6pm in every time zone.

I suspect there will be a lot of upset people at 6:01 pm in every time zone... ;D

OK. I'm confused.  If there's a Rapture wouldn't it happen all at once?  Why would different time zones matter? 
Oh, wait.........................

awguy

I've been on twitter all evening watching this topic take off. I forgot to check in with my friends here.

It's now May 21st here on the East coast. And the first inhabited island (Kiritimati) has already seen 6pm and no earthquakes yet! I'm actually looking forward to c2c tonight for the first time in like 6 months.

anagrammy

It's very clear that Jerusalem is Ground Zero for the Second Coming.  They have been working for a couple of thousand years on this event and the coordination will put the Beijing Olympics to shame.

A couple of prophets will try to break into headquarters and will be gunned down by the coordinators.  Due to the cameras, the motion sensors and the safe zone set up around the actual Second Coming building, they are unable to reach the bodies, which lie there bloating for several days in front of the world media.

When I want explanations, I go to the Bible...

Ana

Scully

Anybody home?  Ana, were you already raptured away?  :o

I think she's dodging the "Jesus" guy........................JK, Ana        ;)

MV/Liberace!

I have this friend who wanted me to ask if it's still possible to be raptured if you've masturbated within the last six months.  It's not me asking, or anything... I'm just asking for him... um... Jim.  Yeah, Jim.  That's the ticket.

Marc.Knight

Quote from: Michael V. on May 21, 2011, 01:05:34 AM
I have this friend who wanted me to ask if it's still possible to be raptured if you've masturbated within the last six months.  It's not me asking, or anything... I'm just asking for him... um... Jim.  Yeah, Jim.  That's the ticket.

You're doomed.

anagrammy

New thread on twitter:  End of the World Confessions

(T)  Harold Camping turns down hard cash offer for his house and car...

I'm wondering if there are going to be more psychos like the woman who slashed her teenage daughters' throats in Antelope Valley yesterday "so they won't have to go through it".

Ana

The General

patiently awaiting the volicirapture

Usagi

You know, I watched that movie Jesus Camp... man, was that friggin' creepy.  I don't care if it's a "cult" or a "major world religion"... if you have your kids acting like that, something the f is wrong.

The General

Quote from: Usagi on May 21, 2011, 12:10:26 PM
You know, I watched that movie Jesus Camp... man, was that friggin' creepy.  I don't care if it's a "cult" or a "major world religion"... if you have your kids acting like that, something the f is wrong.
It disturbs me too.  And I am not anti-christian in the least.  Raise your kids in whatever religion you want.  It's the mania that bothers me.  It really is brainwashing if you are going to take it to that level.  I mean, c'mon people, let's be sensible.  I suppose that's too much to ask.

techogre

No mater what happened, please report in this thread!

Here is my report:

I am agnostic, so I was surprised to see an angel flutter at my window. Then it yelled "You were wrong about Science being an extension of the divine and God evolving along with humanity! Where's Your Science Now?!?!", and then it flipped me the bird and fluttered off.

Usagi

I don't know about all the crap, but I like your die.

Saffy

*click* *recorded voice*

I'm sorry I can't answer the forum right now as I am currently being raptured. Since I will be busy merging with heaven for quite some time, it is unlikely I will be returning your message within the foreseeable future.

Hey, I can see my house from here!

*beep*