What's next?

Die Glock before the Area 51 incursion.
Coincidence?
What are Noory's true origins?
Who else was living in Pahrump?
A safe house?
Rat lines?

It will happen when the weather cools.
Two voices will call out in a silence that all will hear.
Listen.

Peter Thiel to meet with Kanye.
Asses of blue frosting
Never reaching the end. . .

Do Gingers have souls?

Q

ItsOver

Quote from: albrecht on April 25, 2018, 07:21:15 PM
With a lot of caveats though about man-power, costs, difficulties, etc: they are not organized, all on tape and have to be converted to digital, have to manually remove commercials and/or bumpers, how to release them (insider's only?) etc....
I'm sure Norry is on it.  ;)
I imagine it could take awhile to sort it all out.  Tommy can only move so fast.

trust_no_one

Quote from: Catsmile on April 25, 2018, 07:00:41 PM
# CONTRACTS
# The Art of Artz Dealz
# Gentlemanz Agreementz
# Shake Flippers On It
# Trust Me
# What Could Go Wrong
# Ur Seeing It Unfold Rite Nao
# Shake Flipper Nao
# Misunderstandingz & Cluster Fuckz Ensue
# What Did I Do Wrong
# Take Ball And Go Home In Aftermath
# Art Man of Means Lost Very Little
# The Party of Lesser Means Felt Moar of A Loss
# They Have Little Recourse With A Verbal Agreement
# Few Lawyerz Would Take on Such Case Without Cash Up Front
# Cost Moar 2 Sue Than Itz Worth     
# Art Died
# Nao Others Have 2 Sort Out His Flipper Shaking Messes 
# Art Got Things on Paper When He Worried About Covering His Ass
# Signed And Dated

OMG, Catsmile best hashtags yet !!!

ItsOver

Quote from: Q Artbellanon on April 25, 2018, 07:26:14 PM
Blue frosting.
What does blue mean?
Blue room?
Hangar 18?
Bellye dies.
The conditioning is broken.
Kanye proof.
Bell in German in Glock.
Die Glock.
Who funded the Die Glock project?
Follow the etymology:
Heather.
Heidler.
What's next?

Die Glock before the Area 51 incursion.
Coincidence?
What are Noory's true origins?
Who else was living in Pahrump?
A safe house?
Rat lines?

It will happen when the weather cools.
Two voices will call out in a silence that all will hear.
Listen.

Peter Thiel to meet with Kanye.
Asses of blue frosting
Never reaching the end. . .

Do Gingers have souls?

Q
Makes sense to me.  I like blue frosting.

DanTSX

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 25, 2018, 07:22:15 PM
He doesn’t own them. He said he would look into it.

He’s paying lip service. That’s a line of fluff.  That’s why I was telling MV not to treat him like people.

Nooron knows that there are six layers of corporate lawyers between him and those archives.  And they all are coming up with reasons to justify what releasing them is a bad idea.

George knows that the barrister bind would be much happier to lock those tapes up in a vault for 1000 years than risk some snowflake becoming offended because someone said that gay people spread aids or something back on some show about engineered viruses back in 1996 or something, or some recording artist’s (((lawyer))) gets pissy because Art played the wrong bumper music in 2002.

Quote from: bellNwhistle on April 25, 2018, 07:11:49 PM
Theadora-  :o Wut? Do you seriously believe Heather and Keith were an item?

The insanity is spreading fast.  In an hour, everyone on Bellgab will be certifiable.

bellNwhistle

Quote from: Grifynne on April 25, 2018, 07:24:52 PM
I haven't actually listened to Coast to Coast AM in a long time, so I missed the segment where George announces Art's death. I was listening to the Art Bell tribute episode of Sasquatch Chronicles (a good listen if you're into that sort of thing) and Wes started the show airing that segment. I have to say, George sounds genuinely upset.

One thing I was curious about, though. In the short bit of C2C audio that was played, George briefly talks to Tommy. Tommy mentions that a press release was sent "to all the media" announcing that Art Bell had died (according to George Knapp). I'm kinda curious where that press release originated from considering the outrage that was thrown at Noory by HW and her followers for announcing it on the show. Would the Nye County Sheriff's Office have sent it? Someone else? And if so, again, why get so angry about George (or anyone else, for that matter) discussing it or doing a tribute or anything. I'd say once it is sent to the media as a press release, it's officially out there and fair game.

For anyone who hasn't heard it, here is the SC episode (start from the beginning, it's the very first thing that's played - and it's a free to listen): https://sasquatchchronicles.com/sc-ep424-remembering-art-bell/

Gone Squatchin’!

8)

ItsOver

Quote from: Sean92008 on April 25, 2018, 07:05:55 PM
Is he went on a shooting spree killing 89 in the process, because he gave up on life due to his COPD, that, too, would be COPD related...
Don't give Main Stream Media any ideas for explaining the next terrorist attack.

I still think it was a fentanyl OD that killed Art.

SnapT

While Heather sits around in the desert, Falkie does his SECOND (or is it third?) live Art Bell tribute show...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fImtDyUqUlU

bellNwhistle

Quote from: Grifynne on April 25, 2018, 07:32:44 PM

Even Bobo doesn’t look that hot. Wowza!

What shampoo does he use?

Grifynne

Quote from: bellNwhistle on April 25, 2018, 07:34:49 PM

It's the only kinda shine you can get from marinating in your own natural musk.

Dateline

Quote from: SnapT on April 25, 2018, 07:34:37 PM
While Heather sits around in the desert, Falkie does his SECOND (or is it third?) live Art Bell tribute show...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fImtDyUqUlU

Keith, forget Heather, pull from this "talent."

bellNwhistle

Quote from: Grifynne on April 25, 2018, 07:36:19 PM
It's the only kinda shine you can get from marinating in your own natural musk.
he produces a lot of it then. They must have some good Hot Lady Squatch magazines we don’t know about.

ItsOver

Quote from: 21st Century Man on April 25, 2018, 07:30:35 PM
The insanity is spreading fast.  In an hour, everyone on Bellgab will be certifiable.
Welcome.  Adjust your straight jacket often.

Dateline

Quote from: DanTSX on April 25, 2018, 07:30:34 PM
He’s paying lip service. That’s a line of fluff.  That’s why I was telling MV not to treat him like people.

Nooron knows that there are six layers of corporate lawyers between him and those archives.  And they all are coming up with reasons to justify what releasing them is a bad idea.

George knows that the barrister bind would be much happier to lock those tapes up in a vault for 1000 years than risk some snowflake becoming offended because someone said that gay people spread aids or something back on some show about engineered viruses back in 1996 or something, or some recording artist’s (((lawyer))) gets pissy because Art played the wrong bumper music in 2002.

I-Hurt owns those babies, and needs every asset in the bankruptcy.

Dateline

This is your BellGab common core English lesson for the evening.  Please write in concise sentences the latest information and what has happened in the last thirty pages. 

Thank you! 

ItsOver

Quote from: bellNwhistle on April 25, 2018, 07:34:49 PM

Looks like a Breck Girl.

ItsOver

Quote from: Dateline on April 25, 2018, 07:41:56 PM
This is your BellGab common core English lesson for the evening.  Please write in concise sentences the latest information and what has happened in the last thirty pages. 

Thank you!
Same Old Shit (SOS).

Dateline

My inner psychic keeps telling me that Art died in the throws of passion and Heather conceived on Friday the 13th.

Grifynne

Quote from: bellNwhistle on April 25, 2018, 07:38:18 PM
he produces a lot it then. They must have some good Hot Lady Squatch magazines we don’t know about.

Mmhmm...

Q Artbellanon

Quote from: Dateline on April 25, 2018, 07:41:56 PM

Thank you!

I opened the attic window at sundown and let the spring breeze flow in.

Sean92008

Quote from: cweb on April 25, 2018, 07:24:01 PM
It's too bad that those original tapes are buried under a heap of corporate legalese now. If they really are recorded on VHS tapes, that material is not going to last forever. Depending on how they're being stored, they may already have some issues. If nothing else, it would be a good idea to digitize them for preservation's sake.

For those of you who don't know, VHS Hi-Fi audio recordings can capture audio at the same quality level as a professional recording studio.  That would be for the fastest speed, where a 6-hour tape runs for a total of  2-hours.  My expectation is that Art probably used the middle speed of 4 hours per tape, and it still would have been far superior to most radio recordings done in a broadcast studio. As I remember, when I worked in a m talk radio back in the 1980s, we used seven and a half inches per second. VHS Hi-Fi recordings are at the equivalent of 30 inches per second

For streaming purposes, it would be incredible...

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 25, 2018, 05:36:04 PM
I would go change it to terminal bellgabitis but I don’t want to get banned from editing wiki entries

There's not a single reference to BellGab in Art's Wikipedia entry.  I find that amazing.  There's a reference to the Fantastic Forum, but not BellGab?

GravitySucks

Quote from: mv on April 25, 2018, 07:49:35 PM
There's not a single reference to BellGab in Art's Wikipedia entry.  I find that amazing.  There's a reference to the Fantastic Forum, but not BellGab?

Do I get Turbo mode if I can get one in there?

IcicleTrepan

Quote from: WhiteCrow on April 25, 2018, 06:22:47 PM
Opportunities are being wasted to influence lots of future fans!

329 Guests, 84 Users (1 Buddy, 28 Hidden)

Concurrent users, last 60 minutes:
Renegade Smurf, Kolchak, Father Jack, For Whom the Bell Tolls, Zenman, jason.callan, Rally Squirrel, Happier Times are Coming, TBPauly, bellNwhistle, weeberwubber, El Chorro, yoursongs, Heather Wade, Sean92008, sintaxi, The Bovine Moos, whoozit, Rocketeer, canadiancommie, Juan, DynamoHum, Bonanza Pilot, grano salis, Grifynne, Ceesue, carpoolgänger, Pizzapunch, Dateline, Element 115, Chocolate coated jackboot, nbirnes, ranger_star, feerles1, Morgus, Icy Nothing, IcicleTrepan, LucaParcelli, Kidnostad3, Sumthins Goin On, FallenSeraph, Kaiborg, IronCity58man, albrecht, keithneese, EarthAlien007, spellerine, hitfan, malliard, sydtron, trostol, fotd

But where is popple?