• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Lilith

Quote from: bellNwhistle on April 26, 2018, 06:52:59 AM
Whitley as her first guest, but Keith blew it. Suuuure he did.  ::).
Keith, unless there’s something I don’t know about between the two of them, would probably love to have Whitley on, because 1) he was good friends with Art, thus we might actually listen; 2) it means having an actual live show. Which we all know Heather is refusing to do.

I’m starting to think Heather is a narcissist. You long-time listeners may have figured that out by now, but it’s all starting to make sense. My mom is one, and I only realized it in college. (Before that, she was just a bitch).

I was thinking that maybe the kind of witchcraft Heather is using, simply doesn't work very well.  I mean, like, for example, she wasn't able to brew up much support and fandom from much of bellgab when she took over the show, which, SERIOUSLY, should have been VERY easy to do IMO. Yes, I know, she has the Heather Police, but that is only an extremely SMALL portion of bellgab.

Another example is how she has not been able so far, to make the show a raging success all around the world, aired over all the airwaves of the world, and over every streaming online network.

Surely, any witch worth her salt would have at LEAST mastered the ability to dazzle the masses with her wonders by this time it seems to me.

My list could go on and on, but I think I have listed just a couple examples, that make my point pretty clearly.  I could be wrong.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: bellNwhistle on April 26, 2018, 07:43:57 AM
Love those headstones, LG!

PBS- how they take advantage of good people, but also how they bullshit their way through life to make themselves look good. My mom spread some rumors about me when I was a teen, involving me and some guy she had a thing for.  Numerous people thought I was either molested or did the guy willingly.  I've only just recently discovered that she had multiple stories about this told to different people.    I was pretty much emotionally and physically abused as a kid.  I could never figure out why the fuck she would do something like that to me..  but when you learn that someone like this is a narcissist, while you still find them a despicable person, it helps you to realize that the behaviors are not about you. it's all them.  I didn't do anything to deserve what she was doing.
I understand completely. Sadly most of mine were women I dated or a couple of "friends". I am so sorry you went through that shit. It helps like you said, to realize it's them and not you. The last one I encountered was vicious. When I finally said something everything was my fault and I was "crazy". Typical. She's someone else's problem now thank God.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: Azzerae on April 26, 2018, 07:41:47 AM
I'm up against some pretty hefty deadlines, so I haven't been able to keep up with this thread...and that makes me sad. Fuck!
I do some work, I bellgab. It's a balance. Lucky for me I have a kick ass job I have had almost 7 years. We're like a family here. Small business and cool people. I tend to get in jobs and keep them. Last one I had before this one I was at damn near ten years. They shipped our stuff off to India and I got a buy out. As far as having a day job goes, I'm fucking great at that.

bellNwhistle

Quote from: ponyboysunset on April 26, 2018, 07:46:45 AM
I understand completely. Sadly most of mine were women I dated or a couple of "friends". I am so sorry you went through that shit. It helps like you said, to realize it's them and not you. The last one I encountered was vicious. When I finally said something everything was my fault and I was "crazy". Typical. She's someone else's problem now thank God.

Glad you don't have to deal with her anymore. <3

ge30542

Quote from: grano salis on April 26, 2018, 07:44:42 AM
  Re:  Grave memorials:
Dallas has some Confederate general statues potentially up for auction--recycle.
"Arthur Bell, Confederte Son, fallen hero of The Battle of Antietam".

It would be disappointing if it doesnt have a grante UFO and some ham radio silent key referené.
Quote from: Lord Grantham on April 26, 2018, 07:29:23 AM

AZZERAE

Quote from: ponyboysunset on April 26, 2018, 07:48:32 AM
I do some work, I bellgab. It's a balance. Lucky for me I have a kick ass job I have had almost 7 years. We're like a family here. Small business and cool people. I tend to get in jobs and keep them. Last one I had before this one I was at damn near ten years. They shipped our stuff off to India and I got a buy out. As far as having a day job goes, I'm fucking great at that.

Haha, awesome. I run my own business, so if I goof off, I'm fucked. So jealous!  ;)

ponyboysunset

Quote from: brig on April 26, 2018, 07:46:42 AM
I was thinking that maybe the kind of witchcraft Heather is using, simply doesn't work very well.  I mean, like, for example, she wasn't able to brew up much support and fandom from much of bellgab when she took over the show, which, SERIOUSLY, should have been VERY easy to do IMO. Yes, I know, she has the Heather Police, but that is only an extremely SMALL portion of bellgab.

Another example is how she has not been able so far, to make the show a raging success all around the world, aired over all the airwaves of the world, and over every streaming online network.

Surely, any witch worth her salt would have at LEAST mastered the ability to dazzle the masses with her wonders by this time it seems to me.

My list could go on and on, but I think I have listed just a couple examples, that make my point pretty clearly.  I could be wrong.
Oh brig I miss you posting. I remember the Heather police often tried to corral us both. And I agree completely with your observations regarding her "skills" and the rest of your examples. Spot on.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: bellNwhistle on April 26, 2018, 07:52:39 AM
Glad you don't have to deal with her anymore. <3
Thank you. I appreciate that. I'll be back later folks. I have to work for a bit. I really hope MV is swimming in adsense money or at the very least people are donating.
Praise MV
#letstrygoblinsnsuch

ONeill

Quote from: Pizzapunch on April 26, 2018, 12:29:51 AM
So she's claiming that she's also designing the tombstone and needs more time off

She's not just Girl Noory, She's also Girl Falkie.

bateman

Quote from: Pizzapunch on April 26, 2018, 12:29:51 AM
So she's claiming that she's also designing the tombstone and needs more time off

It’s becoming hard to tell what’s real and what’s parody at this point.

Lola2001

Quote from: Sean92008 on April 26, 2018, 12:09:32 AM
Leo Ashcraft apparently has posted that Heather's done.  Since I don't do FB anymore, I'm trusting this wasn't Photoshopped.

Heather did say that on her own Facebook page. After Keith posted a guest host, she said she'd told Keith NO guest hosts or she will quit, he did it so she quit. Then the guest host show, scheduled for last Friday was scrapped and Keith posted that Heather would be back on Monday. Heather claims she has not agreed to that......and that is where it sits so let's see what happens on Monday.

ShayP

"I just wish people would go easy on me now, I'm in agony everyday."

It's simple. Stay off social media while you're grieving you nitwit.  But no.  She sops it up like gravy.  Boo.fucking.hoo.

chefist

Pizzapunch

Quote from: ShayP on April 26, 2018, 08:24:06 AM

It's simple. Stay off social media while you're grieving you nitwit.  But no.  She sops it up like gravy.  Boo.fucking.hoo.

But don't you love the deep sympathetic reply directly under Heather of "oh that sucks"    I think her own echo chamber is running out of sympathy

ItsOver

Quote from: Lord Grantham on April 26, 2018, 07:46:16 AM
FIELD MARSHALL ART BELL, SUPREME COMMANDER OF THE SCORPION ARMY
Ah, the days of the Scorpion Army and the frozen caps lock key.  Rock would have been invincible with Catsmile and his hashtag catapult, Bobo17 planning battle strategies, and Sardondi as Prime Minister.

ItsOver

Brig, you're not a witch in the closet, are you?  :o Come clean, girl!

moar YouTube vidyas, brig!

ItsOver

Quote from: ShayP on April 26, 2018, 08:24:06 AM

At least HW will have something to fluff up her resume.  Ad hoc tombstone designer.  It should go well with adult entertainment provider, podcaster, and drama queen.

cweb

Quote from: ItsOver on April 26, 2018, 08:45:10 AM
At least HW will have something to fluff up her resume.  Ad hoc tombstone designer.  It should go well with adult entertainment provider, podcaster, and drama queen.
I hear her headstone skills are getting better every day.

Pizzapunch

Maybe she should design a tombstone for MITD as well, only I propose the death date should be the date Art quit, and not the date of her last show.

DanTSX

Quote from: Lord Grantham on April 26, 2018, 07:15:46 AM
She used to charge .99 a minute to let guys do that.

Just imagine Art’s instead

Lord Grantham

Quote from: cweb on April 26, 2018, 08:46:54 AM

She did have a master mason for a mentor.

ItsOver

Quote from: cweb on April 26, 2018, 08:46:54 AM
It should be an interesting creation.

Lilith

Quote from: anon on April 26, 2018, 08:39:58 AM
moar YouTube vidyas, brig!

I'll think aboudit.  The MV Laptop is still in perfect running order.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: brig on April 26, 2018, 08:58:10 AM

What about the evil cameras embedded in the ethernet cable?

Quote from: brig on April 26, 2018, 08:58:10 AM

its time to challenge The Master for YouTube supremacy.

Lilith

Quote from: ItsOver on April 26, 2018, 08:34:02 AM
Brig, you're not a witch in the closet, are you?  :o Come clean, girl!

No, no, no, of course not...