• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

albrecht

Quote from: nooryisawesome on October 01, 2015, 09:40:26 PM
On C2C I know he did a few shows. The Atlantis off the coast of Cuba and I also recall a show about the North Pole being Atlantis.
"Dr." Wendy Lockwood was an excellent show. One of the best of the old shows. Worth checking out. It also included Mr.Fidget's high-jinx (with callers verifying him from a phone booth and random listeners driving by stopping at the phone booth and talking with Art) and a long, bizarre discussion of Atlantis, Mt.Shasta, Hollow-Earth and other subjects by Dr. Lockwood. Art was in fine form also handling it. One of my favorite shows. Date was 8/14/97.

bateman

Quote from: jazmunda on October 01, 2015, 04:43:12 PM
New clip to share. Guy who believes he met his Time Traveling grandson.

http://youtu.be/xZABLZFx58Q

Missed this when it aired. What a great, great call.

phrodo

Quote from: bateman on October 02, 2015, 07:52:34 PM
Missed this when it aired. What a great, great call.

Yes -- I agree wholeheartedly. A five-star instant classic. A fine example of what makes Art's shows so damn interesting and cool.

ItsOver

Quote from: AZ/CO on October 02, 2015, 09:36:30 AM
Have we ever seen Jazmunda and Vladimir Putin in the same room?  Riding his horsePutin, shirtless into the sunset?
That, I could see.

cosmic hobo

I'll just leave this here.

phrodo

Quote from: cosmic hobo on October 02, 2015, 08:12:48 PM

I just saw that too. Keith|Wacko Kid and shredded vagtard should be ecstatic at the news .... or lack thereof.

GravitySucks

Looks like the honeymoon is coming to an end.

popple

NO MOAR BEYAWNS?  :'(

albrecht

Quote from: bateman on October 02, 2015, 08:20:19 PM
:o
circular firing squads. Very typical, unfortunately, of many groups that aren't the "mainstream."

ItsOver

Well, it has been more than a week since there was any intrigue associated with MITD.  ::)

GravitySucks

Quote from: albrecht on October 02, 2015, 08:24:53 PM
circular firing squads. Very typical, unfortunately, of many groups that aren't the "mainstream."
Maybe we can have "All the news that's fit to be (Redacted)".

coaster

Keith, you big meanie. Honestly though, grow a pair. Calling Keith out like that is stupid.

littlechris

Quote from: cosmic hobo on October 02, 2015, 08:12:48 PM

Fuck it, have George Senda do Dark Matter news.

albrecht

Quote from: GravitySucks on October 02, 2015, 08:27:44 PM
Maybe we can have "All the news that's fit to be (Redacted)".
And just when I was getting used to the latest version of the AI voice modulated digital software of the news!  ;) I hope people can remain friends and all are successful in their ventures but there always seems to be so much drama and in-fighting in the paranormal, UFO, alternative, etc community- though nothing compared to the stuff reaaally fringe political community, militia, or conspiracy community; thankfully. More like our normal political stuff, which still sucks.

littlechris

Quote from: coaster on October 02, 2015, 08:41:26 PM
Keith, you big meanie. Honestly though, grow a pair. Calling Keith out like that is stupid.

I TOTALLY agree. Yes Keith does not play well with others, but  Leo is VERY UNPROFESSIONAL for doing this.  Good Riddance.

-

phrodo

Quote from: littlechris on October 02, 2015, 08:52:04 PM
I TOTALLY agree. Yes Keith does not play well with others, but  Leo is VERY UNPROFESSIONAL for doing this.  Good Riddance.

-

I'm just quoting this and bumping it so I don't have to see that ugly fucking avatar every time I hit the 'new post' button. Clearly one of the most disturbing ever on BellGab -- and that covers one helluvalotta ground.

GravitySucks

Quote from: phrodo on October 02, 2015, 09:11:48 PM
I'm just quoting this and bumping it so I don't have to see that ugly fucking avatar every time I hit the 'new post' button. Clearly one of the most disturbing ever on BellGab -- and that covers one helluvalotta ground.
Falkie on steroids

littlechris

Quote from: phrodo on October 02, 2015, 09:11:48 PM

Lol.  Keep Rockin it Phrodo!!  Take NO prisoners homie!!

starrmtn001

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Talking Kitty Cat 42 - Twinkle Butt
Sylvester gets a special gift to cover his butt.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CTDelbaFkPc

Tricky-D

Quote from: bateman on October 02, 2015, 08:20:19 PM
:o

Keith Rowland is a prima donna a$$clown but Leo must have sand in his _____, very unprofessional. I enjoyed Dark Matter News and I'm sure Art enjoyed that time during the show to pee and fill his coffee mug.  What cracked me was how often Leo mispronounced words. Hurricane Joe A. Quin for example, I thought Art said he was a veteran broadcaster?

albrecht

Methinks we need some more 19.5 Hoaglism in this thread. More positive aspects for humanity and the network, Art, etc (via various torsion "models" and community thinking.) Or, at least, stop bitching and try to "all get along" like some PCP-addled, criminal liked to say. Damn. Let's not screw this up, so close to victory.

Daggit

On the plus side now there is more Ad time to sell the radio stations.

Very unprofessional behavior.

Tricky-D

I think I know what's going on with Keith and Leo. Leo owns http://nexusbroadcast.com, it's through Leo's company that Midnight in the Desert is being distributed via XDS to radio stations. Too many cooks in the kitchen.

bateman

Quote from: Tricky-D on October 02, 2015, 09:44:48 PM
I think I know what's going on with Keith and Leo. Leo owns http://nexusbroadcast.com, it's through Leo's company that Midnight in the Desert is being distributed via XDS to radio stations. Too many cooks in the kitchen.

Uhh, well I hope this doesn't affect the XDS rollout to affiliates.

Quote from: Tricky-D on October 02, 2015, 09:44:48 PM

FFS (not you Tricky-D, the situation).
This makes the "Keith calling Leo competition" thing clear now. Leo is giving people an option to go radio but Keith wants to keep listeners on the stream.

I will miss my giant lobster news.