• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Caravan to Midnight

Started by Original Larry, September 28, 2015, 11:36:00 AM

Janda is out, I never thought it was a good idea, but as usual, nobody asked me. Now we shall see if the program comes back as promised. I give it a 50-50 shot. Website is the same as of 30 seconds ago.
Somebody asked on the comments if they would be getting a refund for the week. I replied, from my experience, there would be no refunds. I don't know if it was posted or not. I doubt it.

Lilith

Quote from: Original Larry on September 05, 2017, 03:40:25 PM
Janda is out, I never thought it was a good idea, but as usual, nobody asked me. Now we shall see if the program comes back as promised. I give it a 50-50 shot. Website is the same as of 30 seconds ago.
Somebody asked on the comments if they would be getting a refund for the week. I replied, from my experience, there would be no refunds. I don't know if it was posted or not. I doubt it.

Ooooh. I would love to know the background story. Should I listen to the intro of the most recent show O'Larry?

Quote from: brig on September 05, 2017, 03:44:07 PM
Ooooh. I would love to know the background story. Should I listen to the intro of the most recent show O'Larry?
Janda put a bunch of programs on the CTM website. His farewell was in the first segment of his last program. at the end. It actually was one his best programs.
Hope that makes sense.

Lilith

Quote from: Original Larry on September 05, 2017, 04:39:54 PM
Janda put a bunch of programs on the CTM website. His farewell was in the first segment of his last program. at the end. It actually was one his best programs.
Hope that makes sense.

Yes, it does. Thank You O'Larry!

Gd5150

Quote from: brig on August 23, 2017, 01:09:41 PM
Wells is still enjoyable when he's not in his Evangelical Preacher mode...

I always felt Wells captured the same darkness, isolated feeling, that Art Bell had. I like Knapps inerview skills better but Wells did a good job at creating the atmosphere of Art Bell. Knoory just sounds like a top 40 countdown dj.

Lilith

Quote from: Gd5150 on September 05, 2017, 04:53:40 PM
I always felt Wells captured the same darkness, isolated feeling, that Art Bell had. I like Knapps inerview skills better but Wells did a good job at creating the atmosphere of Art Bell. Knoory just sounds like a top 40 countdown dj.

Wells was my favorite. Now I am back to mostly Clyde. I have had an appreciation for Clyde for a long time.

albrecht

Quote from: brig on September 05, 2017, 04:56:55 PM
Wells was my favorite. Now I am back to mostly Clyde. I have had an appreciation for Clyde for a long time.
Clyde has been really good recently. The callers also seem a bit more informed (even if they are informed on a bizarre or esoteric subject than callers to C2C.) And most all of Clyde's stuff is free: on the radio, via soundcloud, via telephone, via telephone podcast, etc.
I haven't noticed but it seems JBW has stopped posting the free Ark Midnight show to youtube? Is just posting his "news update" segments now?

Lilith

Quote from: albrecht on September 05, 2017, 05:36:28 PM
Clyde has been really good recently. The callers also seem a bit more informed (even if they are informed on a bizarre or esoteric subject than callers to C2C.) And most all of Clyde's stuff is free: on the radio, via soundcloud, via telephone, via telephone podcast, etc.
I haven't noticed but it seems JBW has stopped posting the free Ark Midnight show to youtube? Is just posting his "news update" segments now?

I dunno albrecht, I don't listen to Wells anymore at all, even tho I have subscription till middle of October :(  UNLESS bomar or O'Larry tell me I should listen to something, which hasn't happened lately.

Quote from: albrecht on September 05, 2017, 05:36:28 PM

CTM told me they depend on the radio station to provide the audio for the show, and lately they have been sending wav files, which have to be converted to mp3 by CTM, which they claim is a big deal,
(I doubt that), but that's what they said when I bitched about  it.
By the way, Wells went on about this new website, said that was one reason they took a week off,
but not a word about it last night, and it looks exactly the same to me.

anunnaki

Quote from: brig on September 05, 2017, 03:44:07 PM

Who or What is "Janda" and what's it all about ?

albrecht

Quote from: Original Larry on September 06, 2017, 01:18:05 PM
CTM told me they depend on the radio station to provide the audio for the show, and lately they have been sending wav files, which have to be converted to mp3 by CTM, which they claim is a big deal,
(I doubt that), but that's what they said when I bitched about  it.
By the way, Wells went on about this new website, said that was one reason they took a week off,
but not a word about it last night, and it looks exactly the same to me.
I imagine they run a pretty lean operation but it is easy to convert WAV to MP3 with all kinds of software, online sites, media players, etc. Many are free. I never uploaded anything to YouTube but it wouldn't surprise me if the site itself converts media formats?

Quote from: anunnaki on September 06, 2017, 04:55:44 PM
Who or What is "Janda" and what's it all about ?
Sorry, it's Dr. Janda.
He has a Sunday program on his website, which I don't follow, but Wells decided to add him to the CTM lineup, and he was o.k., but not a good fit with the program in my opinion. He produced about 21 shows on the CTM platform before he claimed health issues and called it quits. In a nutsack, so to speak.

Jackstar

I genuinely liked the Janda content. Next, I want Lionel.

Quote from: Jackstar on September 06, 2017, 07:42:53 PM
I genuinely liked the Janda content. Next, I want Lionel.
Lionel has gone off the deep end. He is selling coffee mugs and t-shirts now, dick pills and survival food or "bionutricals" are sure to follow.

By the way, the Ark Midnight show with D'nesh is posted on YT, finally

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Original Larry on September 07, 2017, 09:14:33 AM
Lionel has gone off the deep end. He is selling coffee mugs and t-shirts now, dick pills and survival food or "bionutricals" are sure to follow.

Yes, capitalism is evil and so very wrong. If only Hillary had won!  ::) ;D

albrecht

Quote from: Original Larry on September 07, 2017, 09:15:23 AM
By the way, the Ark Midnight show with D'nesh is posted on YT, finally
Thanks. I will check out. Jenda is ok but only listened to a few of his shows. The one with Karin Smith was good (well not a good subject, but an important one.) The situation of whites, especially farmers, in Zimbabwe, South Africa, etc. The rape and murder rate of whites and blacks, etc. Not new news but the more it gets out there, even on "fringe" radio shows the better.

But I'm not sure a fit for CTM. Trying to make a whole network is a lot harder than trying to do a show. (Look what happened with Art, Keith, etc.)

anunnaki

Thanks O Larry for explaining Janda

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 07, 2017, 12:36:15 PM
Yes, capitalism is evil and so very wrong. If only Hillary had won!  ::) ;D
Actually, I don't care what he sells, I subscribed to his YT channel, and was bombarded with bullshit. He ditched the RSS feed, and went totally YT.
That's when he lost me.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Original Larry on September 08, 2017, 07:04:31 PM
Actually, I don't care what he sells, I subscribed to his YT channel, and was bombarded with bullshit. He ditched the RSS feed, and went totally YT.
That's when he lost me.

YT is just a medium of showing video over the internet. How does it somehow demean it's own content?! If you watch the same video on a television station is it somehow more legit?!

I just don't get how independents selling stuff to fund their op is even a criticism. It's what people go to when they can't attack the content anymore. Watch any mainstream media these days. They're pitching stuff too only there's usually comes with a list of dangers and side effects longer than your arm but no one ever says anything about that. Your hypocrisy meter needs a tune up.  ::)

Let me rephrase: I hate fucking youtube. I would never go there ever, except for Wells deciding to put his radio show there. A mistake, in my opinion. Anyhow, I don't consider selling shit a bad thing if you can do it, Wells does it on his website. I really was referring to Infowars with the dick pills. That is a bad business model in my opinion, but it seems to have worked for Jones. I preferred Lionel's website as a source for his audio. I never watch videos, not Wells, not Lionel, not anyone. I just prefer audio files.
What's hypocritical about that? I don't watch tv either.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Original Larry on September 11, 2017, 04:05:52 PM
Let me rephrase: I hate fucking youtube. I would never go there ever, except for Wells deciding to put his radio show there. A mistake, in my opinion. Anyhow, I don't consider selling shit a bad thing if you can do it, Wells does it on his website. I really was referring to Infowars with the dick pills. That is a bad business model in my opinion, but it seems to have worked for Jones. I preferred Lionel's website as a source for his audio. I never watch videos, not Wells, not Lionel, not anyone. I just prefer audio files.
What's hypocritical about that? I don't watch tv either.

Nothing at all but it's obviously prejudiced against the visual.  ::)

Original Larry September 12, 2017 at 5:31 pm #

No comments? How odd. Here is a link to a recording of Dan Love and Pete Santilli, who I believe is still locked up. It’s from Mike Adams.
http://www.naturalnews.com/044697_secret_audio_recording_Bundy_Ranch_BLM_Dan_Love.html

Your comment is awaiting moderation.

Jackstar: this one's for you.
MICHAEL KUCZI September 9, 2017 at 1:09 pm #

I’m begging youâ€"no more Surfing On A Rocket.

Jackstar

From the latest guest...

Quote... in my opinion, they need the penalties of treason... Trump needs to build the wall, and they need to be lined against the wall, and they need to be shot. That's why I wanted that wall built--not for the immigrants, but to line up our politicians, and carry out what finally must be done if we are to save our Republic.

This show is finally paying off. Kudos.

The "ark midnight" shows that were missing are finally up on the hated YT.

albrecht

Quote from: Original Larry on September 15, 2017, 04:43:02 PM
The "ark midnight" shows that were missing are finally up on the hated YT.
"Grassy-ass," as our illegals say. I guess they figured out how easy it is to convert Wav to MP3 or that, maybe, YT does it for you?

Lilith

Quote from: albrecht on September 15, 2017, 06:05:09 PM
"Grassy-ass," as our illegals say. I guess they figured out how easy it is to convert Wav to MP3 or that, maybe, YT does it for you?

hahahahaha

Yes, YT does it for you.