• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Critical Omissions with Douglas Dietrich

Started by Walks_At_Night, April 11, 2017, 08:01:43 PM

Gunner65

Can I take-off my helmet and body-armor now?  Holy fuck....and Richard Groyper: NO I AM NOT SHIPLEY You fucking retard!

Gunner65

Dietrich fucked with the wrong veterans.

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Gunner65 on May 15, 2018, 09:34:46 PM
Can I take-off my helmet and body-armor now?  Holy fuck....and Richard Groyper: NO I AM NOT SHIPLEY You fucking retard!

Light 'em up but keep your weapon clean.  Just in case.

i never said you were. can you read, dummy?

Gunner65

I can safely say that DD has NO Credibility and remains under federal investigation.

chefist

Quote from: Gunner65 on May 15, 2018, 09:42:34 PM
I can safely say that DD has NO Credibility and remains under federal investigation.

Interesting. For what? I just thought he was some nutjob off his meds.

Gunner65

Quote from: chefist on May 15, 2018, 09:43:54 PM
Interesting. For what? I just thought he was some nutjob off his meds.

For using the internet and Rev Radio to inspire guests at the VA to release info violating the Hippa Act and resulting in Identity Theft ?
For which A VBA employee was reprimanded/removed?

Or for defamation and slander of retired Veterans ....some who actually retired from working at the National Archives in DC?  And accuse them of forgery?  It goes on and on....and Aquino and the Scottish pedo guy .....total falsehoods.......DD got angry because Steve Outtrim ran a FOIA on his ass!  And I am Richard Cole and I am NOT Stuart Allison now jailed in the UK for 4 years as DD claims.

The evidence is available. 

Anyone can file the same and confirm that DD was NEVER a US Marine!

Quote from: Gunner65 on May 15, 2018, 09:46:10 PM

That's all folks.................

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WGU_4-5RaxU

My biggest regret is if someone does a Google Image search on Douglas Dietrich, pictures of Deb show up.     :'(

chefist

Quote from: Gunner65 on May 15, 2018, 09:51:43 PM
For using the internet and Rev Radio to inspire guests at the VA to release info violating the Hippa Act and resulting in Identity Theft ?
For which A VBA employee was reprimanded/removed?

Or for defamation and slander of retired Veterans ....some who actually retired from working at the National Archives in DC?  And accuse them of forgery?  It goes on and on....and Aquino and the Scottish pedo guy .....total falsehoods.......DD got angry because Steve Outtrim ran a FOIA on his ass!  And I am Richard Cole and I am NOT Stuart Allison now jailed in the UK for 4 years as DD claims.

The evidence is available. 

Anyone can file the same and confirm that DD was NEVER a US Marine!

Wow...had no idea. So he actually got someone jailed on false allegations. Shit...he deserves far worse that just getting kicked off the air.

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on May 15, 2018, 09:33:37 PM
Are you Don Shipley?

Quote from: Richard Groyper on May 15, 2018, 09:34:39 PM
hilarious, if true. it's not him tho.

Gunner65 losses all credibility with one post:

Gunner65

"My biggest regret is if someone does a Google Image search on Douglas Dietrich, pictures of Deb show up.     :'("

lol  I do not anticipate that.  Dietrich is more likely to have planned another platform....but he will fail.   

false allegations blah blah blah. practice what you preach, faggot (Gunner65).

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Gunner65 on May 15, 2018, 10:05:56 PM
"My biggest regret is if someone does a Google Image search on Douglas Dietrich, pictures of Deb show up.     :'("

lol  I do not anticipate that.

I do!

PRAISE DEB!

Gunner65

Groyper is a troll and will be ignored

Quote from: Gunner65 on May 15, 2018, 10:11:57 PM
Groyper is a troll and will be ignored

Gunner is a hypocrite and will be exposed.

Gunner65

Don't forget DD is a vampire/nazi and loves anime/hentai.  The asian cosplay and dolls are earrie..NOTHING about DD is authentic with the exception of his cosmotoligist/hairdresser. 

Gunner65

Richard Groype:  Prove I am a hyporcrite!  Submit your own FOIA requests ....dumb ass fucker you have NO IDEA what is going on here

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Gunner65 on May 15, 2018, 10:19:29 PM
Richard Groype:  Prove I am a hyporcrite!  Submit your own FOIA requests ....dumb ass fucker you have NO IDEA what is going on here

I have an idea of whats going on here, a Deb dump!

Gunner65

Quote from: chefist on May 15, 2018, 10:01:56 PM
Wow...had no idea. So he actually got someone jailed on false allegations. Shit...he deserves far worse that just getting kicked off the air.
That is NOT what happened stop seeding disinfo

Quote from: Gunner65 on May 15, 2018, 10:19:29 PM

lol, you made a false allegation agaisnt me, so im holding you to your own standard. it's not hard, really.

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on May 15, 2018, 09:33:37 PM
Are you Don Shipley?

Quote from: Richard Groyper on May 15, 2018, 09:34:39 PM
hilarious, if true. it's not him tho.

you're a hypocrite. now, kindly shut your fucking cock holster.

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Gunner65 on May 15, 2018, 10:26:37 PM
WRONG DEBBIE STUPID!

♪♫♬Electric youth, feel the power
You see the energy comin' up, coming on strong
The future only belongs to the future itself
And the future is electric youth
It's true you can't fight it, live by it
The next generation, it's electric ♪♫♬

chefist

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on May 15, 2018, 10:30:08 PM
♪♫♬Electric youth, feel the power
You see the energy comin' up, coming on strong
The future only belongs to the future itself
And the future is electric youth
It's true you can't fight it, live by it
The next generation, it's electric ♪♫♬

Didn't she marry a hard rocker? Completely contrary to her squeaky clean, innocent little girl character.

Gunner65

https://www.facebook.com/douglasduanedietrich/photos/a.128528553889063.30100.128415537233698/1938934939515073/?type=3&theater

Douglas Dietrich

"¡¡¡ HAIL & HEÃ,,RKEN ALL YE FANS, FRIENDS And FOLLOWERS ‘O’ 臺北-剑杆 (“TÁĪPBĚĪH-JIÀNGĀN [THE ‘TAIPEI RĀPIÈR’]”) !!! :

We ALL KNEW This Was Coming ...

<WWW.REVOLUTION.RADIO> Station Owner & Proprietor MIKE “NITEHAWK” RINGLEY (FB DIP-MESS [FaceBook Direct Instant Private MESSage] @ <https://www.facebook.com/NnitehawkK> and e-relay CommuniquÃé via <NITEHAWK@FREEDOMSLIPS.COM> & <NIGHTHAWK@FREEDOMSLIPS.COM>) has Terminated ‘Д.RENEGADE’s Timeslot(s) on RÉVOLUTION RADIO By-Demand ‘o’ his own Gangstalking Station Hosts â€" “GERRBEAR (GERRY LaBOUYER [<https://www.facebook.com/gerry.labouyer>])” and DORIAL “MrRHO (‘CRYPTORHO’)” CONGA (<https://www.facebook.com/dconga>) â€" Both ‘o’ Whom Operate Under Orders they In-Turn Receive “From Below (confer <

https://www.facebook.com/Douglasddietrich/posts/1793222247387905>).”

主迪 (“ƵHǓ-DÍ [pronounced ‘JuDi;’ Ænglobastardized ‘dJEDI;’ literally ‘MASTER DEE,’ or THE ‘MASTER-‘O’-ENLIGHTENMENT’]”) will Maintain Update(s) as to Any Development(s) in Relocation, whether Independent, Affiliated or both.

FOR NOW : Best Follow The Good Example ‘o’ THE GRAND MISTER STEPHEN MYERS, as E(lectronically)-(a)ttached."

Asuka Langley

Hey Gunner65, I was the one that originally asked if you were Don Shipley. Richard Groyper replying to me said you were not Don Shipley so calm your tits and enjoy some Deb okay?