• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Critical Omissions with Douglas Dietrich

Started by Walks_At_Night, April 11, 2017, 08:01:43 PM

Gunner65

And DD statement is not true

500 meters

Gunner65

May 14

Dietrich is starting shit again with Mike Ringley.  Ringley put the cabash to archiving DDs shows because Mystick Warrior is posting them to YT causing people to stop paying 5.00 a month for archived shows at Rev Radio.  And after losing more followers and friends, blames Ringley and sends other followers to deluge him with hate mail in support of Dietrich.

https://www.facebook.com/douglasduanedietrich/photos/a.128528553889063.30100.128415537233698/1936673666407867/?type=3&theater

¡¡¡ ACT NOW And DEMAND RÉVOLUTION RADIO CLEAR ITS CHATROOM ‘O’ KULTIC TERRORISTS !!!

E(lectronically)-Relay CommuniquÃé to Station Owner & Proprietor MIKE “NITEHAWK” RINGLEY <NIGHTHAWK@FREEDOMSLIPS.COM> that his Pseudonymous “GERRBEAR (Outed as GERRY LaBOUYER [a Former FaceBook-“Friend” and Follower ‘o’ both DOUG DIETRICH And His Executrix-Producer LAURA LEE SOLOMON â€" Now BLOCK’d as an ID’d [IDentified] Gangstalker, Ye Call him Out & Knock him Down @ <https://www.facebook.com/gerry.labouyer> + he be ID’d as “GerrBear Labou” via SKYPEâ,,¢ TECHNOLOGIES SARL [Société Anonyme à Responsabilité Limitée, or “Limited Liability Company;” Cest 2003â€"])” Repeatedly Slandereth HOST DOUGLAS DIETRICH in The <WWW.REVOLUTION.RADIO> Chatroom to-point where The GRAND MA DAME EXECUTRIX-PRODUCER LAURALEE Å OLŌMŌN (*) no longer dar’st Interact In-Chat for fear his Terrorism (The “Bou-Bear” is a Designated Antifemale Predator, Assigned to Terrorize Women [sic, see “RE : FALSE ACCUSATIONS By STALKERS And TROLLS”

¡¡¡ EMERGENT CALL FOR IMMEDIATE ACTION : E(lectronically)-Relay CommuniquÃé to Station Owner & Proprietor MIKE “NITEHAWK” RINGLEY  To Publish Audiofile ‘o’ DOUGLAS DIETRICH’s Latest 051218 (May 12th, 2018) Episode ‘o’ The “SATURDAY NIGHT FIRING LINES” Onto The <WWW.REVOLUTION.RADIO> “Archives” Page  â€" as he has Suppressed it at Request ‘o’ the very Gangstalkers he Assigned to Terrorize my Executrix-Producer (The GRAND MA DAME LAURA LEE SOLOMON) into Quitting her Position 
NOTE :  And E-relay unto him The E-ttached Screenshot ‘o’ Entered Commentary along thy Demand(s), if the Lot-‘o’-Thee would be so kind ...!

paladin1991

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on May 12, 2018, 09:11:25 PM
Meh.   Debbie has different things on her mind

She made Scotch blow out of my nose when she did that! 

paladin1991

Quote from: Gunner65 on May 12, 2018, 09:14:27 PM
Bell Gab and Cole and white veterans are raping people

Well.  Stop it!

cweb

Quote from: Gunner65 on May 14, 2018, 12:21:16 PM
May 14

Dietrich is starting shit again with Mike Ringley.  Ringley put the cabash to archiving DDs shows because Mystick Warrior is posting them to YT causing people to stop paying 5.00 a month for archived shows at Rev Radio.  And after losing more followers and friends, blames Ringley and sends other followers to deluge him with hate mail in support of Dietrich.

https://www.facebook.com/douglasduanedietrich/photos/a.128528553889063.30100.128415537233698/1936673666407867/?type=3&theater

¡¡¡ ACT NOW And DEMAND RÉVOLUTION RADIO CLEAR ITS CHATROOM ‘O’ KULTIC TERRORISTS !!!

E(lectronically)-Relay CommuniquÃé to Station Owner & Proprietor MIKE “NITEHAWK” RINGLEY <NIGHTHAWK@FREEDOMSLIPS.COM> that his Pseudonymous “GERRBEAR (Outed as GERRY LaBOUYER [a Former FaceBook-“Friend” and Follower ‘o’ both DOUG DIETRICH And His Executrix-Producer LAURA LEE SOLOMON â€" Now BLOCK’d as an ID’d [IDentified] Gangstalker, Ye Call him Out & Knock him Down @ <https://www.facebook.com/gerry.labouyer> + he be ID’d as “GerrBear Labou” via SKYPEâ,,¢ TECHNOLOGIES SARL [Société Anonyme à Responsabilité Limitée, or “Limited Liability Company;” Cest 2003â€"])” Repeatedly Slandereth HOST DOUGLAS DIETRICH in The <WWW.REVOLUTION.RADIO> Chatroom to-point where The GRAND MA DAME EXECUTRIX-PRODUCER LAURALEE Å OLŌMŌN (*) no longer dar’st Interact In-Chat for fear his Terrorism (The “Bou-Bear” is a Designated Antifemale Predator, Assigned to Terrorize Women [sic, see “RE : FALSE ACCUSATIONS By STALKERS And TROLLS”

¡¡¡ EMERGENT CALL FOR IMMEDIATE ACTION : E(lectronically)-Relay CommuniquÃé to Station Owner & Proprietor MIKE “NITEHAWK” RINGLEY  To Publish Audiofile ‘o’ DOUGLAS DIETRICH’s Latest 051218 (May 12th, 2018) Episode ‘o’ The “SATURDAY NIGHT FIRING LINES” Onto The <WWW.REVOLUTION.RADIO> “Archives” Page  â€" as he has Suppressed it at Request ‘o’ the very Gangstalkers he Assigned to Terrorize my Executrix-Producer (The GRAND MA DAME LAURA LEE SOLOMON) into Quitting her Position 
NOTE :  And E-relay unto him The E-ttached Screenshot ‘o’ Entered Commentary along thy Demand(s), if the Lot-‘o’-Thee would be so kind ...!
Hmmmm

Gunner65

Tonight's show might just be a classic: 

If Dietrich believes his shows are not being recorded or deleted from the archives by Ringley, he may unleash a torrent of lies and hatred so vile as such has not been heard before and he could never repeat!   He might even "vapor-lock" on air.   I would like to record that episode.  If Ringley interrupts and/or shuts down his show it would be even better!

Despite Ringley's reputation for allowing his hosts to attack him publicly and privately, he has been known to have interrupted them on air and then cancel them. 

Quote from: Gunner65 on May 15, 2018, 07:03:12 PM
Tonight's show might just be a classic: 

If Dietrich believes his shows are not being recorded or deleted from the archives by Ringley, he may unleash a torrent of lies and hatred so vile as such has not been heard before and he could never repeat!   He might even "vapor-lock" on air.   I would like to record that episode.  If Ringley interrupts and/or shuts down his show it would be even better!

Well I'll be listening.       God help me.............................   :'(

So from that Facebook gibberish you posted, it seems DD has lost control of the Chatroom?    I only ventured in there a few times about a year ago and there was no dissent.

Gunner65

Your observation is correct.  In recent months there has been much dissent involving staff and chatters against Dietrich.  Dietrich claims Solomon was threatened but that is not true.  ANYONE who made negative comments about him was banned from chat (I was one).  Rev Radio has an internal problem which dates back before Dietrich.  Dietrich cannot tolerate scrutiny especially comments or challenges made by anyone in chat.

Dietrich believes he can control Rev Radio by using his "flying monkeys" to bombard Ringley with complaints....while his show is nothing more than a platform for disinfo and slander.

Well Deb is throwing on her sweater to get nice and warm for the show tonight

Gunner65

Ringley and host Mitchell Bupp both friended me on MeWe during that same time.  I communicated to Ringley that I might consider legal action against Dietrich and Rev Radio beginning with an order to "Cease and Decist" with the defamation and slander and false reports to VA and FBI.   But since I cannot afford a civil action, would simply produce and make public the "cease and desist" letter which would be delivered to both Dietrich and himself.

Quote from: Gunner65 on May 15, 2018, 07:33:38 PM
Ringley and host Mitchell Bupp both friended me on MeWe during that same time.  I communicated to Ringley that I might consider legal action against Dietrich and Rev Radio beginning with an order to "Cease and Decist" with the defamation and slander and false reports to VA and FBI.   But since I cannot afford a civil action, would simply produce and make public the "cease and desist" letter which would be delivered to both Dietrich and himself.

Well I haven't heard any SSN's being broadcast in a long time.

Gunner65

Dietrich is losing followers by the minute and the ad hominem attacks on me have subsided a bit.....I am having about 2 people per week subscribe to my little YT channel with videos debunking Dietrich.....and DD's flying Monkey Dan Arola (Taboo Bros/Kane Lawless) has backed off.

Gunner65

Meanwhile I am busy getting work done around here (weather permitting).   After 2 years of researching and investigating him, he has been reduced to a circus side-show freak

Quote from: Gunner65 on May 15, 2018, 07:39:37 PM
Dietrich is losing followers by the minute and the ad hominem attacks on me have subsided a bit.....I am having about 2 people per week subscribe to my little YT channel with videos debunking Dietrich.....and DD's flying Monkey Dan Arola (Taboo Bros/Kane Lawless) has backed off.

Some freakazoid raving into a Microphone - hey I get that.  What I don't get is the little cult thing he has with those women + Arola + that VA dude - Detroit guy that was outcast

BTW Gunner - Bellgab is hopping these days due to a much weaker type of insanity in the Art Bell world.  I'm going to do a little recruiting in a minute. 
See if I can pull in some others to feel our pain. 

Gunner65

Yes... and the Christian University Archives guy?   And all the other previous radio hosts who will never have him as guest again....think about it.

Gunner65

"A weaker type of insanity"  LOL  Someone needs a DSM 5 diagnosis for Dietrich lol

Quote from: Gunner65 on May 15, 2018, 07:50:53 PM
"A weaker type of insanity"  LOL  Someone needs a DSM 5 diagnosis for Dietrich lol

It's hardcore down in here baby!

Gunner65

Just tell Deb not to be afraid to show up.....(love those old photos)

Gunner65

I can monitor the Rev Radio chat but cannot comment.....I am also recording.