Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No
wow. pretty impressed tonight, for a change. more please  :D

WOTR

Quote from: sumthinz going on on May 12, 2017, 12:56:45 AM
The guest seemed good.  Sadly, I am no longer used to my intelligence being abused, so I turned the radio off twenty minutes in.  After a few minor annoyances, George asked the guest (talking about the government preparing and planning for nuclear war) "that is just smart policy, isn't it?"  And I thought of what possible answer could be given aside from "yes George, it is probably smart for the government to make a contingency plan for what would happen in the case of nuclear war."

It is these types of stupid questions and the lack of any thought that goes into asking them that makes the show unlistenable.  besides, I picked up a number of books this week and feel like I should start on them...

Quote from: WOTR on May 12, 2017, 01:32:33 AM
The guest seemed good.  Sadly, I am no longer used to my intelligence being abused, so I turned the radio off twenty minutes in.  After a few minor annoyances, George asked the guest (talking about the government preparing and planning for nuclear war) "that is just smart policy, isn't it?"  And I thought of what possible answer could be given aside from "yes George, it is probably smart for the government to make a contingency plan for what would happen in the case of nuclear war."

It is these types of stupid questions and the lack of any thought that goes into asking them that makes the show unlistenable.  besides, I picked up a number of books this week and feel like I should start on them...
i totally hear you. just saying tonight's first gust was worth the headache. btw the second seems promising...i'm already surprised georgie didn't forget the cliffhanger followup after the break....mind boggling!

Quote from: Here We Go Again on May 11, 2017, 01:38:22 PM
Remember George Noory stating on his "Open Lies" -- I mean "Open Lines" -- that he was some standout baseball player in school and sought an athletic-collegiate scholarship for his self-professed skills. Despite the fact that Harvey S. Lowery High School from 1965 to 1968 has no record of Noory playing any sports, let alone being "sooo good" as he claimed he sought a tryout for the Detriot Tigers of Major-League Baseball at the time.

What a liar. Remember how he claimed that his school gave out two athletic scholarships for college -- and he came in third? Noory, high schools  DO NOT awarded such. The colleges do. They have personnel called recruiters that scout out and recommend high-school athletes based on what they read in the press or hear. Odd, you have no press on you and they sought you out anyway? Playing wiffle ball in the backyard against your mother -- who Noory claimed "taught" him baseball and had, in his own words, a "wicked fastball -- doesn't qualify you for some college scholarship.

Then I heard him state later he was a pitcher. Odd, Noory, you claimed to play second base. But not on your school team, from the archives show. I think he got himself confused with the actor Kurt Russell, a second baseman who I understood had a college scholarship for his baseball playing and had major-league potential as scouted but sustained a career-ending injury when a base runner tore his knee's ACL on one play in one game as Russell tried to turn a double play. That injury in those days wasn't as easy to "fix" as it is today. Hence Russell becoming an actor, instead.

Noory, you should have tried further. Instead of being real like Kurt Russell, who you might have "run into" by bothering in Los Angeles at some restaurant and trying to b*s your "shared experience" in youth ball-playing skills. And being MLB material. You should have claimed some "injury" Noory that excluded you from playing further-- even though the Harvey S. Lowery High School Polar Bears archive fails to list you playing any sports or being a a member of any squad.

Noory, you not only suck, but lie like "H."  Worse than "H," since he fails to note when he claims something, that can be checked. In this example, he failed. And failed badly.

Georgie was such a momma's boy. I love when he tells stories about his childhood where he pictures himself as a young Copernicus or Thomas Edison with an insatiable curiosity about science and the natural world.

ItsOver

Quote from: ACE of CLUBS on May 11, 2017, 04:32:26 PM
George Noory ......
* Good looking .... women like George! ...

Especially after a few drinks.

Zetaspeak

Quote from: sumthinz going on on May 12, 2017, 12:56:45 AM

I thought it was a good show as well. I think it turned into a good show because the guest rejected Noory usually unnecessary political spin.

-First question out of the gate, "Did you watch the Trump interview with NBC, I thought it was unfair, how the interviewer kept interrupting Trump" (There was a pause as the guest contemplates, why is he asking me this") the guest replies with a very meek "Uh I guess"
-Second question, the mandatory Comey  question "Don't you think Trump comes off as a good guy, he fired Comey for talking out of turn on Hillary emails (yeah Jorge, not a leading question at all, and again what does this have to do with nuclear caves?) Guest replies "The timing suggests it has to do more with the Russian investigation"
Jorge: "  :o Okay, let's get to you book"

HAHA, You can almost sense Jorge pulling on the breaks after the guest didn't follow his political narrative. It was for the best, as for the rest of the segment they focused on a pretty interesting topic about nuclear hideouts and caves. Who and what will be saved, etc without the need to hop back to politics spin

I was in and out of sleep by the second guest, but I did hear the guest (a female) talk about threesomes. Which I think it perked ol' Georgie boy up as I heard him mumbling "OH!!" after she mention it.  lol. I must admit it got my attention as well as I was half asleep and took a pause and thought "Wait what"

Grandma

Quote from: sumthinz going on on May 12, 2017, 01:41:01 AM
...i'm already surprised georgie didn't forget the cliffhanger followup after the break....mind boggling!
That was a first, for sure, as guests usually have to do that on their own. That's another reason I think Quality Control has been put into play. Seems like Annie, Bill the Atheist, Cornelius, et al were once again not among the callers. Of course, Noory did start down the roster of noble accomplishments of friends and family (yawn), but stoically managed to leave out dear Aunt Shafica and her suspicious, untimely freaky death.

Quote from: ItsOver on May 12, 2017, 05:43:59 AM
Especially after a few drinks.

George force feeds the ladies turkee sammiches. He thinks the L-tryptophan makes them sleepy. Nope. The roofies he put in their drinks does the trick. "Thank yewww, chemistry!"

Quote from: Zetaspeak on May 12, 2017, 08:55:49 AM
I thought it was a good show as well. I think it turned into a good show because the guest rejected Noory usually unnecessary political spin.

-First question out of the gate, "Did you watch the Trump interview with NBC, I thought it was unfair, how the interviewer kept interrupting Trump" (There was a pause as the guest contemplates, why is he asking me this") the guest replies with a very meek "Uh I guess"
-Second question, the mandatory Comey  question "Don't you think Trump comes off as a good guy, he fired Comey for talking out of turn on Hillary emails (yeah Jorge, not a leading question at all, and again what does this have to do with nuclear caves?) Guest replies "The timing suggests it has to do more with the Russian investigation"
Jorge: "  :o Okay, let's get to you book"

HAHA, You can almost sense Jorge pulling on the breaks after the guest didn't follow his political narrative. It was for the best, as for the rest of the segment they focused on a pretty interesting topic about nuclear hideouts and caves. Who and what will be saved, etc without the need to hop back to politics spin

I was in and out of sleep by the second guest, but I did hear the guest (a female) talk about threesomes. Which I think it perked ol' Georgie boy up as I heard him mumbling "OH!!" after she mention it.  lol. I must admit it got my attention as well as I was half asleep and took a pause and thought "Wait what"

Damn you, zetaspeak!!  Now I have to go back and listen to that part of the show. >:( ;D ;)

Quote from: CronkitesGhost on May 12, 2017, 02:56:52 AM
Georgie was such a momma's boy. I love when he tells stories about his childhood where he pictures himself as a young Copernicus or Thomas Edison with an insatiable curiosity about science and the natural world.

Exactly. Even when George Noory discussed "professional-fighting sports" on "Open Lines" one night and claimed his mother -- his mother, not his father -- kept him informed on who were the current boxing champions of that day.

Excuse me, George Noory. Where is your father in your life? Learning baseball from your mother in the 1950s? Excuse me, women play softball and men play baseball. But you claim your mother was some ace "baseball player" as a pitcher -- meaning she threw overhand like a man? Huh?

What a putz. After claiming some major sports accomplishments -- then lacking the press to back it up -- Noory goes on to claim his mother taught him these sports and qualified him for a full-athletic collegiate scholarship. Baloney.

"I was into baseball, football and track," George Noory stated one night to his guest, Joel Wallach. Really? When your high school has no record of you playing any sports? Then failing to know that baseball and track seasons occur simultaneously? You play one or the other -- but not both -- but apparently Noory claims on-air to have done both! What a liar. What a fake. A fraud. A real loser. 

Remember that picture the "Coast" site posted a few years ago when Noory and his son did some batting thing against the backup St. Louis Cardinals pitchers. Noory wears a batting helmet with a right-side ear flap. meaning he bats left-handed. His son wears a left-side ear flap, meaning he bats right handed.

Either Noory is left handed, or failed to pick out the right batting helmet. Something an experienced player would never do. A switch hitter will wear both left and right ear flaps. So, it appears, Noory bats lefty and I have yet to hear about him being left handed when it's assumed he's a righty. 

bateman

Another eye-roller on tap for tonight.

QuoteFounder and Director of the Disclosure Project and retired emergency room physician Dr. Steven Greer is an expert in UFOs, extraterrestrial intelligence, and classified advanced energy and propulsion systems. He'll join guest host Jimmy Church (email) to talk about his latest work exposing the super-secret and illegal Unacknowledged Special Access Projects (USAPs) that deal with the UFO/ET issue and will perhaps be the disclosure event he has predicted will inevitably happen.

http://www.coasttocoastam.com/show/2017/05/12

ItsOver

Quote from: Here We Go Again on May 12, 2017, 11:49:38 AM
...Excuse me, George Noory. Where is your father in your life? ...
He was busy stomping on Lil Jorch's hamsters.

Grandma

Quote from: CronkitesGhost on May 12, 2017, 02:56:52 AM
Momma's boy reminds me that he's noted on a few occasions that, although his mother's name is Georgia, he was NOT named after her. Do tell! As far as I know, he's never explained just exactly whose namesake he actually is, so I suspect his birth certificate may just read, Georgette, Georgina, or even Georgia Ann Noory, Junior.

Zetaspeak

Quote from: 21st Century Man on May 12, 2017, 11:47:19 AM

Damn you, zetaspeak!!  Now I have to go back and listen to that part of the show. >:( ;D ;)

HaHa, sorry about that. The topic was "Bizarre Money Tales" and I think the story goes that a couple brings in a third person and I think the women kicked the guy to the side. Again I was half a sleep, but that's  what I got from it

albrecht

Last nights show was good. Norry actually seemed interested and asked some good questions. Some really good callers also, especially in the first segment regard bunkers and "continuity of government" plans. Not much new information but still interesting. The lawyer guest was good also though, during the open lines time, it turned a bit into a "caller-in general legal advice" or a Bruce Williams show. But I liked Bruce Williams, so I didn't mind. She did point out that she couldn't give specific legal advice and also, to her credit, would not state even general opinions on legal/financial subjects in which is was not trained or practiced. A C2C guest not claiming expertise on a subject!!? Norry also seemed to have some knowledge and good questions and was interest. Likely due to personal history, business issues, contract issues, etc he likely has had lots of dealings with legal matters so a bit perked up for the guest?

If Norry continues this direction there might be some hope for C2C. He even, a bit, was self-deprecating about his show having bigfoot, UFO, etc when callers mentioned "aliens" in the bunkers to the legitimate guest.

The common theme of the show, in both cases, was the importance of planning ahead, having contingency plans, getting the advice of qualified professionals and that the politicians, even in the event of a global thermonuclear war, worry about the FED, themselves, and keeping some bureaucracy alive.

ps: the story was for some kind of anniversary, or present, the guy's wife agreed to have a threesome (with another woman.) It happened but the wife and the woman fell in love and left him for her. They had previously had an agreement that cheating would rebalance the percentage of divorce settlement, with the cheater getting less money. So he filed but because he was a willing participant in the original threesome and introduced the women to his wife, he lost. Surprisingly Norry was not shocked at S-E-X- talk last night and even chuckled at that.

Quote from: albrecht on May 12, 2017, 07:04:44 PM
Last nights show was good. Norry actually seemed interested and asked some good questions. Some really good callers also, especially in the first segment regard bunkers and "continuity of government" plans. Not much new information but still interesting. The lawyer guest was good also though, during the open lines time, it turned a bit into a "caller-in general legal advice" or a Bruce Williams show. But I liked Bruce Williams, so I didn't mind. She did point out that she couldn't give specific legal advice and also, to her credit, would not state even general opinions on legal/financial subjects in which is was not trained or practiced. A C2C guest not claiming expertise on a subject!!? Norry also seemed to have some knowledge and good questions and was interest. Likely due to personal history, business issues, contract issues, etc he likely has had lots of dealings with legal matters so a bit perked up for the guest?

If Norry continues this direction there might be some hope for C2C. He even, a bit, was self-deprecating about his show having bigfoot, UFO, etc when callers mentioned "aliens" in the bunkers to the legitimate guest.

The common theme of the show, in both cases, was the importance of planning ahead, having contingency plans, getting the advice of qualified professionals and that the politicians, even in the event of a global thermonuclear war, worry about the FED, themselves, and keeping some bureaucracy alive.

ps: the story was for some kind of anniversary, or present, the guy's wife agreed to have a threesome (with another woman.) It happened but the wife and the woman fell in love and left him for her. They had previously had an agreement that cheating would rebalance the percentage of divorce settlement, with the cheater getting less money. So he filed but because he was a willing participant in the original threesome and introduced the women to his wife, he lost. Surprisingly Norry was not shocked at S-E-X- talk last night and even chuckled at that.

I'm gonna give it a shot.   Thanks for the steer

Morgus

We get a 3day Noory Free weekend now.
Jimmy Church takes over for Fri and Sat, and Richard Syrett for Sun.

Zenman

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on May 12, 2017, 07:13:36 PM
I'm gonna give it a shot.   Thanks for the steer

I was gonna give it a shot too, but isn't Jimmy Church hosting tonight? He might not be bland enough for our taste, lol.

James the Caller (southern drawl) : Aren't all these extra-terrestrials just fallen angels?

Jimmy Church: Great question James, great question.

Oh this Jimmy Church is such a condescending fraud. An elderly man calls and asks the question all reasonable people ask, why with the entire population having cameras in their pockets/hands don't we see incontrovertible evidence of UFO's?

Church responds the way all frauds do when skeptics challenge them, attempting to make the skeptic look like the irrational one. 'Oh man, I don't what you want man. Just a year ago there were over a thousand of us at Joshua Tree, we saw the lights, there was a film crew from the CBC filming, I don't know what happened to the video ....... ' Of course the video of the sighting hasn't been seen, it's pure crap but Church implies they got it and it's mysteriously disappeared

He's so annoying, I need to count how many times he repeats 'That's what I'm talking about' like an idiot per show. I expect he'll discover 'off the hook' soon. 

Quote from: CronkitesGhost on May 13, 2017, 03:39:10 AM
Oh this Jimmy Church is such a condescending fraud.

Exactly. Spot on. That Jimmy Church only got that gig because he was critical of George Noory, and from what I recall, even making fun of his terrible hairpiece at some live event. Then Noory, no doubt, simply "bribes" people into supporting him instead of relying on his own merit. No doubt, he offered Church the guest-host gig if he "suddenly" would praise Noory as some "great, chosen one." Nice ethics and courage -- selling out like a fake and a coward.

Speaking of cowardice, how Church even conducted programs claiming he wants "the truth" and trying to expose our capable in mind and body, brave astronauts as "fakes and liars" who never went to the moon. F*ck that Church. His "talk" seems to make him better than real people who did real things only a handful could ever do -- but he tries to con stupid people into thinking his sorry sack self is "better" than them. Screw him.

Remember that night he had a guy on who said he was teleported to Mars and lived there. Church took every word as truth. Never saying the guy only "claimed" this, but Church advancing it as "fact." Church obviously never had a real job or understands mass-media law. If you cannot prove any claims, you must specify that the source "says, states, claims" or such and not present it as fact. That could get Premiere Networks in legal trouble and jeopardize its First-Amendment privilege overall. Free speech protection doesn't include lies and deception that the network's attorneys cannot PROVE in a court of law. Under Church, it could not, can it?

Then that same night an informed caller phoned in to call it baloney. What did Church do? Berate the caller, claiming "the guest has been to Mars." Then asking what the caller knew: "Have you been to Mars? What do you know? This guy has been there. Keep an open mind," Church lectured.

That's right, Church. An "open mind" means believing every b*s artist that come down the pipe. Total buffoonery. Total trash. Fine. If "Coast To Coast AM" and Premiere Networks conducts themselves that way, know that whatever else they present will also be bull crap -- and they will sacrifice any credibility they may try to advance as "fact or truth." Let them do it. Note how no one -- no one -- of any prestige gives Noory or that program the time of day. They are well known as fools and b*s-ers in the industry and that was their choice to make.

Why doesn't Church bring on a real astronaut? Like that guy who lectures and you can hear him relate his real-life experiences in those YouTube videos? Because he really -- really -- did something for real? Making the tough grade of earning a place as a crew member of our shuttle program and even "spaced walked" outside the craft and was of the few to really be in space?

Hell no, not Church. He ignores the real achievers of our world because he wants his sorry self to be seen as "better" than them for his sitting around and talking trash. Spouting baloney conspiracy theories and giving full credence to the liars who have supposed have been further than any astronaut and they are true -- not the doers.   

Like last night: "That's what I am talking about right there," Church states, praising a self-professed convicted felon in that Cornelius. That's right Church, didn't you know? Every justifiably convicted criminal and anti-social person locked away from decent society is innocent? Looks like you feel these criminals are your allies, huh? Not ours, Church. Not ours. Some of us have been victims of them and unlike you, we know they made the choice of doing wrongs, harmed the innocent -- and that's your "right on" fan base? Sick, dude. Very sick.   

Jackstar

Quote from: Here We Go Again on May 13, 2017, 11:32:23 AM
Church took every word as truth. Never saying the guy only "claimed" this, but Church advancing it as "fact." Church obviously never had a real job or understands mass-media law. If you cannot prove any claims, you must specify that the source "says, states, claims" or such and not present it as fact. That could get Premiere Networks in legal trouble and jeopardize its First-Amendment privilege overall. Free speech protection doesn't include lies and deception that the network's attorneys cannot PROVE in a court of law. Under Church, it could not, can it?

Hillary deleted The Underchurch.

Quote from: ItsOver on May 12, 2017, 05:40:34 PM
He was busy stomping on Lil Jorch's hamsters.

Ha-ha! Yes, that is about all we heard of his "father figure." Let's see if Jorch will continue his statements he was a standout athlete in school -- when he was presented with archives from his high-school yearbook, his high-school newspaper and weekly newspapers in the Dearborn, Michigan area at  the time having zero press about one "George Noory" being a member of any sports squad, let alone being collegiate-scholarship eligible material or being "soooooo good" at baseball, as he writes in an email. Note the numerous "o"s he felt to add for emphasis.

By the way, check on the University of Detriot Mercy. They will release transcripts of any former student if such agrees to it. Time to ask Noory to agree to have the public review his "great grades" he claimed he earned in "pre-dental" studies of what he claims. If he has nothing to hide, he should be all for that. But something tells me, despite his claims, the actual grades will not match his bold claims. But he can authorize the release of such records -- that is, if he has nothing to hide, correct?   

Way to go, George Noory! Having a "Contact In The Desert" conference on UFOs and ETs that will have some "alternative-health" quack to take advantage of that captive audience? What does snake-oil sales have to do with the theme? Nothing -- except unrelated baloney. What else do you expect from that fake George Noory?

Like the caller stated last night, Dr. "Wallbash" [sic] helped him. You can tell by his idiocy, stuttering and slurred speech. Sounds like the "healthy brain pack" worked wonders on that fool who bought into that snake oil. But this upcoming conference has its share of fools who will attend it. Then get sold a bill of goods. Tell us what buying into overpriced vitamins and give up thousands of their dollars to fall for some multi-level marketing schemes have to do with...the examination of the UFO phenomenon and possible ET existence? Noory strikes again -- ruining the things that made "Coast To Coast AM" great.

George Noory took over a turnkey operation from Art Bell and twisted it into a late-night, snake-oil infomercial for paid sponsors making false claims and cleaning out fools' bank accounts. Pat yourself on the back, Jorch! This will be your legacy.

Yes, nothing like "Dr. Wallbash" to guide suckers into being sold out, Noory. Nice work. Look at this:

http://contactinthedesert.com/docwallach/

The "Doc" claims he looks 50 years of age. Baloney. He looks age 70 and even 75 at least to me. He claims male-hair loss is due to a mineral deficiency his "90 For Life" and other crap can prevent. The guy is bald. He claims eyesight problems are due to a mineral deficiency his "90 For Life" and other crap can prevent. The guy wears thick glasses to correct his eyesight. The guy claims weight gain and obesity is due to a mineral deficiency his "90 For Life" and other crap can prevent. The guy is overweight. The guy claims that saggy skin is due to a mineral deficiency his "90 For Life" and other crap can prevent. The guy has saggy skin. And so on.

A living testimonial to his own baloney and snake-oil, all. Look at that guy. Any questions? Then see who is trying to b*s who.

ItsOver

I found this to be interesting about Wallach.  Ironically, he's actually sued the FDA.  ???

"No stranger to litigation, Dr. Wallach and American Longevity have twice brought lawsuits against the FDA and the Department of Health and Human Services. The first case, which settled in 2003, permitted dietary supplement labels to claim that vitamin C might reduce the risk of certain cancers, as long as a disclaimer immediately followed. The disclaimer had to state in sum or substance that the “FDA has determined that although some scientific evidence suggests that consumption of antioxidant vitamins may reduce the risk of certain forms of cancer, this evidence is limited and not conclusive.”

In the second case brought in 2004, Dr. Wallach and American Longevity sought, among other things, a declaration that Dr. Wallach and his company could market their 14 nutritional supplements containing magnesium by using disease-treatment claims. The United States District Court for the District of California rejected Dr. Wallach’s claims and entered judgment in favor of the U.S. government in March 2005. Unfortunately, that hasn’t stopped Dr. Wallach, Youngevity or its distributors from making illegal disease-treatment claims."

https://www.truthinadvertising.org/what-you-should-know-about-youngevity/

Kidnostad3

In last night's show Christopher O'Brien revealed startling facts about cattle mutilaion.  As is often the case, the key to solving this mystery lies in asking que bono.  What many are unaware of is that their exists a secretive group of ultra rich gastronomes with a penchant for exotic meats that borders on obsession.  Some have developed a taste for certain animal parts that they do not discuss outside of  the small group of uber wealthy epicurians with whom they exclusively associate. This has spawned an extremely lucrative black market supplied by a highly sophisticated criminal gang that employs high-tech methods to obtain these animal parts, the consumption of which is a social taboo and sometimes illegal as in the case of parts taken from protected species.  To illustrate the profitability of this market, I have it on good authority that a dozen dick dick dear anuses has a six figure price tag.  As so frequently is found to be true in inigmatic cases such as this, profit is the motive and assholes are involved. 

Kidnostad3

CORRECTED COPY

In last night's show Christopher O'Brien revealed startling facts about cattle mutilaion.  As is often the case, the key to solving this mystery lies in asking que bono.  What many are unaware of is that there exists a secretive group of ultra rich gastronomes with a penchant for exotic meats that borders on obsession.  Some have developed a taste for certain animal parts that they do not discuss outside of  the small circle of uber wealthy epicurians with whom they exclusively associate. This has spawned an extremely lucrative black market supplied by a highly sophisticated criminal gang that employs high-tech methods to obtain these animal parts, the consumption of which is a social taboo and sometimes illegal as in the case of parts taken from protected species.  To illustrate the profitability of this market, I have it on good authority that a dozen dick dick antelope anuses has a six figure price tag.  As so frequently is found to be true in enigmatic cases such as this, profit is the motive and assholes are involved.

Quote from: ItsOver on May 14, 2017, 07:33:24 PM
I found this to be interesting about Wallach.  Ironically, he's actually sued the FDA.  ???

"No stranger to litigation, Dr. Wallach and American Longevity have twice brought lawsuits against the FDA and the Department of Health and Human Services. The first case, which settled in 2003, permitted dietary supplement labels to claim that vitamin C might reduce the risk of certain cancers, as long as a disclaimer immediately followed. The disclaimer had to state in sum or substance that the “FDA has determined that although some scientific evidence suggests that consumption of antioxidant vitamins may reduce the risk of certain forms of cancer, this evidence is limited and not conclusive.”

In the second case brought in 2004, Dr. Wallach and American Longevity sought, among other things, a declaration that Dr. Wallach and his company could market their 14 nutritional supplements containing magnesium by using disease-treatment claims. The United States District Court for the District of California rejected Dr. Wallach’s claims and entered judgment in favor of the U.S. government in March 2005. Unfortunately, that hasn’t stopped Dr. Wallach, Youngevity or its distributors from making illegal disease-treatment claims."

https://www.truthinadvertising.org/what-you-should-know-about-youngevity/

Yes, glad you found that link about the snake-oil salesman who a caller the other night named "Dr. Wallbash." Well, that lawsuit he lost against a former Youngevity independent distributor apparently contained motions in court that the good, solid family and married man "Dr. Wallbash"  travels around with his slew of whores -- or whatever you'd call them -- in which he forces distributors to add them to their "executive" status for perhaps what might be nothing but sexual favors. That "Dr. Wallbash"  sounds like a person of real integrity and character, huh?

He sells snake oil and makes a bunch of false claims. But with George Noory endorsing it, and maybe getting illegal payments for putting on health-related "fake-news programs," without Premiere Networks or its affiliates airing disclaimers, it will be them who are called to task. Noory's scam can't last long, all, because it is a disaster for a network waiting to happen. And when that day comes, which it will, it will be George Noory and the staff at "Coast To Coast AM" who will be brought down for their own arrogance and irresponsibility for airing this scam posing as "medical truth," which Noory claims falsely it is. 

And nothing like the "great" [in quotes] New York Post to show up that baloney "Dr. Wallbash"  pitches about everyone going "gluten-free."

https://nypost.com/2016/01/19/i-gained-10-pounds-by-going-gluten-free/

And, of course, "Gluten Free Is BS," leads to this bit: "Gluten-Free Diets May Lead to Elevated Mercury and Arsenic Levels," which I'm sure is right on the mark about "our beloved" snake-oil saleman "Dr. Wallbash"  

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/next/body/gluten-free-diets-may-cause-elevated-mercury-and-arsenic-levels/

NoMoreNoory

Quote from: Here We Go Again on May 12, 2017, 11:49:38 AM
Remember that picture the "Coast" site posted a few years ago when Noory and his son did some batting thing against the backup St. Louis Cardinals pitchers. Noory wears a batting helmet with a right-side ear flap. meaning he bats left-handed. His son wears a left-side ear flap, meaning he bats right-handed.

I remember the pic well. Horribly uncomfortable. And I remember being struck by how Joorch was holding his bat like it was the first time he'd ever picked one up - clutched in his odd, lobster-claw hands - and not at all like a one time ace.

In other news, I heard him say in one of his scripted commercials that he turned to Home Adviser when his 'backyard jacuzzi' broke down. How can I ever remove the images this conjured up from my head??