• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Richard Belzer

Started by l3urton, August 21, 2012, 07:03:04 AM

l3urton

Wow didnt know Dick belzer... had B.D.S.  (Bush Derangement syndrome).  But dont worry he voted based on humannnnnity...... lol.  he stole the election... and he had to  REASSURE....  how do ur EURO friends feel now... funny listening to him and host reminisce  about trashing bush every night. But id LOVE to ask the host and RICHARD... DIck for short. How was Unemployment under bush as to now ? how was War going compared to know. Jobs compared to know not working people but Recovering jobs. ive done this before i ask people on the left NAME one SECTOR  doing better now then under bush. Now dont get me wrong he wasnt perfect LORD KNOWs. but  funny how people seem to forget he had a Democrat congress in 2006 to deal with. so i beg of you now please name off the sector doing better today  then under bush.... OH YA. FOOD STAMPS and WELFARE DO NOT COUNT.  NOR DOES ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION. let me take one  other off ur table healthcare. Those costs are already going up. AND we all heard the VA lady tonight. DO WE ALL WANT that healthcare.... ? THATS how they Treat people who fight for us... how good do you think your going to be treated? :D
Funny how these Washed up not very funny guys  come on coast to  HOCK a book. VA lady  was bragging she dont take a DIME from TROOPS for this. NOPE. She just plays to U and me  and sells a BOOK about whats shes doing...(same shit but least shes has a  decent purpose) i wonder do troops get her book for free ? Hmmmm and DICK BELZAR. shlepping a book about  garbage. BET a buck it has a cancer cure in it.....
PS MY BROTHER SHOT THOSE   DEPLETED ROUNDS for 8 years... next to his  entire group who shot them... my brother is fine.  so are most of his army buddies.  he was also first in  during gulf war 45 min out of bagdag when  we  pulled back...  he was in those fires. he was a MP  and flew in choppers on Rescues.  Funny how he is not sick. BUT his wife did get a headache once. MUST be the dust...... sorry to mock this crap but people get sick..  thats life.

Juan

I'm not a chemist, but isn't depleted uranium all like depleted and stuff?

Zircon

How about Homeland Security or as it is affectionately known, "The New Gestapo"? Government mandated assault at airports by uniformed federal Nazis. Telling Arizona the federal government isn't going to enforce its own immigration laws and neither is Arizona going to do it for them or enforce its own.

And new plants, refineries, auto manufacturing, an increasing corporate espionage by China, being an ally of the Muslim Brotherhood to include having them within this administration and making policy (CAIR and NAIS included).

UFO, Depleted uranium is used in weaponry (shells and tanks). It can still be lethal if exposed long enough. Purely depleted Uranium (U-235/208) is Lead (Pb-204/206/207/208) - four isotopes and still radioactive. It is a process whose halflife is measured in millions of years. Even Zircon (billions or years old and a measure of true time used in calculating earth's existence) still contains trace amounts of Uranium

Juan

Being more serious, it's my understanding that depleted uranium is no longer as radioactive, but it still has a high mass and hardness, making it desirable for a projectile.  The radioactivity has nothing to do with it.

Zircon

Quote from: UFO Fill on August 21, 2012, 08:42:07 AM
Being more serious, it's my understanding that depleted uranium is no longer as radioactive, but it still has a high mass and hardness, making it desirable for a projectile.  The radioactivity has nothing to do with it.
I know of some veterans who've had issues with "depleted" uranium. It is still toxic. And yes, we agree on its desirability in being used for weapons projectiles.

Quote from: l3urton on August 21, 2012, 07:03:04 AM
ive done this before i ask people on the left NAME one SECTOR  doing better now then under bush.
So I started with A.

Aerospace and Defense

"Our research indicates that the aerospace and defense (A&D) industry reported its best year ever in 2011 in
terms of revenue and profit on the strength of a surging commercial aviation market that more than offset
a soft defense performance. The industry had to overcome a nearly $5 billion decline in the operating
profit of Finmeccanica to achieve the record profit results. For 2011 the top 100 A&D companies reported $677
billion in revenue and $60.0 billion in operating profit, setting records. Revenue was higher by 5% compared with 2010, while operating profit was up 2% over 2010. Operating margin dropped 27 basis points to 8.86%. "

Source: Pricewaterhouse Coopers

NowhereInTime

Maybe I'm nuts, and I'm sure the gig wouldn't pay SVU money, but would it be worth a petition (or fastblast) drive to see if we can get Belzer a few nights a week on Coast?  He was awesome last night.

He seems to have a genuine passion for these topics.  Maybe he'd be interested just so he could have the forum.

Eddie Coyle

It would be a vast improvement, but Belzer is 69 years old this year and spends half of his time in France. It would take a lot of money to get him...and Premiere wouldn't pay.

mombird3

Too bad. I look forward to something better.

I'd love to see him be an occasional guest host.  The guy needs to have a forum where he can express his thoughts, where people can occasionally get to hear them, coz he is so incredibly tuned-in.  Probably the most charismatic personality, and one that obviously knows of what he speaks, that I've heard on radio since Art.

Histronic Fop

Quote from: Unexplained Light on April 30, 2013, 11:14:44 AMThe guy needs to have a forum where he can express his thoughts, where people can occasionally get to hear them, coz he is so incredibly tuned-in.

Didn't Belzer say he did a talk show on YouTube?

It would be nice to at least occasionally have a host as plugged in as Belzer. Even if he's in France half the time, he could still guest host from there.  A pipe dream, I know...

Pragmier

The Belz is certainly entertaining and knowledgeable, but i'm not so enamored with his 'everything is a conspiracy until proven otherwise' stance. While mentioning his book he also plugged Alex Jones & IWs, cast suspicion on the latest bombings, suggested Nazis may be flying UFOs, and that there's mining on the moon. Maybe a more appealing version of John B? Given all that, he'd still be an improvement over the current crop sans Knapp.

Larkin

he does have a talk show on youtube where he interviews people in the arts.  but its a very straight show with very little paranormal talk.  since hes obviously way into that i bet he'd be 
willing to host c2c one day a month.  he seemed to almost take over the show at the end there.

If George finds outpeople think he was good, don't expect to have him back

Quote from: NowhereInTime on April 25, 2013, 03:46:51 PM
Get Richard Belzer to Host Coast!
Maybe I'm nuts
A Talmudic Jew hosting coast vs well, Noary.
Is this supposed to be a joke?

NowhereInTime

Quote from: General Johnson Jameson on May 04, 2013, 01:51:06 PM
A Talmudic Jew hosting coast vs well, Noary.
Is this supposed to be a joke?
No.  I don't really believe Belzer would walk away from his job on SVU, his continuing authorship, (Hit List is a good read so far.) nor his own website and public appearances.  At least not full time. I was expressing a hope that, given Ian's reduced availability, G. Knapp's limited availabilty, and JB Wells' limited intellect that it would be great if PremRat could find a way to shoehorn Belzer into 4 nights a month.  He has a passion for UFO's & conspiracies, and the work ethic to be prepared to speak to these issues.  Am I overselling it?

ufogadfly

Quote from: NowhereInTime on May 05, 2013, 11:26:26 AM
No.  I don't really believe Belzer would walk away from his job on SVU, his continuing authorship, (Hit List is a good read so far.) nor his own website and public appearances.  At least not full time. I was expressing a hope that, given Ian's reduced availability, G. Knapp's limited availabilty, and JB Wells' limited intellect that it would be great if PremRat could find a way to shoehorn Belzer into 4 nights a month.  He has a passion for UFO's & conspiracies, and the work ethic to be prepared to speak to these issues.  Am I overselling it?

You've summed it up well. Again, though, the question is would he be interested in adding the responsibility to his very full schedule (and, of course, the hardship of living in France! ;))

awake

When I saw this thread I thought it was a great idea and then reality of Belzer's schedule came crashing down.  That would have been a fun show, damn.

George49

That show with Richard Belzer was a travesty. They didn't touch on any thing related to that plane disappearing except for unrealistic theories. George showed his true talent at wasting time on the air. One example was when he confirmed to everyone that Belzer is alive! Thank you George for that update! Truly genius observation.

albrecht

Quote from: George49 on March 11, 2015, 02:21:17 PM
That show with Richard Belzer was a travesty. They didn't touch on any thing related to that plane disappearing except for unrealistic theories. George showed his true talent at wasting time on the air. One example was when he confirmed to everyone that Belzer is alive! Thank you George for that update! Truly genius observation.
George's false sympathy over his brother's death was trying (I didn't know his father also had killed himself. Very sad.) I'm glad Norry didn't know that because he would've brought it up with glee (especially because when he was younger Richard Belzer saved his dad from an attempt apparently.)

But the show was funny at Norry's uncomfortableness with Gotti "Jr" and his author when he made non-politically correct jokes and when the conspiracy caller got through about "jewish bankers and the vatican." Also how Norry got silent and uncomfortable when Belzer went off against Fox News etc.

Did I not hear correctly or did Belzer tell Norry that he lives in a town in the south of France- more than once? But Norry kept saying "from Paris." I know before he has said in a show he lives in a small town in southern France, I think Bozouls. Does Norry not understand that PARIS is not the same as FRANCE? He signed off the lame interview with "Richard Belzer from Paris." Was he trying to pretend to be like some old reporter Murrow, Severeid, etc being "live from Paris" during the war or something? WTF.

DanTSX

Quote from: l3urton on August 21, 2012, 07:03:04 AM
Wow didnt know Dick belzer... had B.D.S.  (Bush Derangement syndrome).  But dont worry he voted based on humannnnnity...... lol.  he stole the election... and he had to  REASSURE....  how do ur EURO friends feel now... funny listening to him and host reminisce  about trashing bush every night. But id LOVE to ask the host and RICHARD... DIck for short. How was Unemployment under bush as to now ? how was War going compared to know. Jobs compared to know not working people but Recovering jobs. ive done this before i ask people on the left NAME one SECTOR  doing better now then under bush. Now dont get me wrong he wasnt perfect LORD KNOWs. but  funny how people seem to forget he had a Democrat congress in 2006 to deal with. so i beg of you now please name off the sector doing better today  then under bush.... OH YA. FOOD STAMPS and WELFARE DO NOT COUNT.  NOR DOES ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION. let me take one  other off ur table healthcare. Those costs are already going up. AND we all heard the VA lady tonight. DO WE ALL WANT that healthcare.... ? THATS how they Treat people who fight for us... how good do you think your going to be treated? :D
Funny how these Washed up not very funny guys  come on coast to  HOCK a book. VA lady  was bragging she dont take a DIME from TROOPS for this. NOPE. She just plays to U and me  and sells a BOOK about whats shes doing...(same shit but least shes has a  decent purpose) i wonder do troops get her book for free ? Hmmmm and DICK BELZAR. shlepping a book about  garbage. BET a buck it has a cancer cure in it.....
PS MY BROTHER SHOT THOSE   DEPLETED ROUNDS for 8 years... next to his  entire group who shot them... my brother is fine.  so are most of his army buddies.  he was also first in  during gulf war 45 min out of bagdag when  we  pulled back...  he was in those fires. he was a MP  and flew in choppers on Rescues.  Funny how he is not sick. BUT his wife did get a headache once. MUST be the dust...... sorry to mock this crap but people get sick..  thats life.

Which derangement syndrome do you suffer from? ???

DanTSX

Quote from: George49 on March 11, 2015, 02:21:17 PM

Alex Jones had a decent interview with him a few back.   He was drinking wine heavily with Chistopher Walken at the time and both on skype video chat.