• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

What Happened At The Atlanta Airport?

Started by Dr. MD MD, December 18, 2017, 10:23:48 PM

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 18, 2017, 10:23:48 PM
False flag? Attempt to destroy evidence? Or...

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=I6wQM-wK8w0[/size]

I honestly have no earthly idea.  You probably know more about it than I do.  I was totally out of the loop this weekend.

Juan

Georgia Power incompetence. They’ll probably get a home rate increase out of it.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Juan on December 19, 2017, 05:23:52 AM
Georgia Power incompetence. They’ll probably get a home rate increase out of it.

That wouldn't account for that one cargo plane from Mexico they let fly in and out when everyone else was grounded.  ;)

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 18, 2017, 10:23:48 PM
False flag? Attempt to destroy evidence? Or...

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=I6wQM-wK8w0[/size]

Jesus H Christ.

Let's instead look at the reality. Rats chewed through the insulation of a conduit and caused a short (For some reason, small rodents, Rats, squirrels and mice love electrical insulation-Guy near us had his house catch fire because of it last year, 3am we had the fire engines come down the street.). The short caused the fire. For reasons that will no doubt have a lot of profanity and eye rolling at the stupidity, the person who planned the installation at Hartsfield ran the redundancy back up conduits in parallel to the main feed instead of via a different tunnel to ensure separation. (See aircraft redundancy installations).

The goons that do these knee jerk videos should be taken out and held upside down in two feet of mud until they stop kicking.  :(

aldousburbank

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 19, 2017, 10:10:40 AM

Jesus H Christ.

Let's instead look at the reality. Rats chewed through the insulation of a conduit and caused a short (For some reason, small rodents, Rats, squirrels and mice love electrical insulation-Guy near us had his house catch fire because of it last year, 3am we had the fire engines come down the street.). The short caused the fire. For reasons that will no doubt have a lot of profanity and eye rolling at the stupidity, the person who planned the installation at Hartsfield ran the redundancy back up conduits in parallel to the main feed instead of via a different tunnel to ensure separation. (See aircraft redundancy installations).

This is why we need tougher immigration policies. We can't just have Mexican rats flying into Atlanta to chew up electrical insulation that American rats don't want to eat then flying right back out again.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: aldousburbank on December 19, 2017, 10:19:28 AM

This is why we need tougher immigration policies. We can't just have Mexican rats flying into Atlanta to chew up electrical insulation that American rats don't want to eat then flying right back out again.

Its more likely rats down from the Appellations.

Swishypants

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 19, 2017, 10:24:07 AM

Nonsense! Limey rats are the biggest ones! The Mexicans can stay, but the red-coats have to be shot! We've done it before!

aldousburbank

Quote from: aldousburbank on December 19, 2017, 10:19:28 AM

This is a little weird but as soon as I posted this I started hearing a mouse chewing on shit somewhere under the floorboards where my dishwasher is. 5 years in this house and I've never had a mouse in here. It's a fucking conspiracy I tell you. Probably a Mexican Jew mouse.

Dr. MD MD

It's almost like you idiots have learned nothing in the last couple years.  ;D

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 19, 2017, 10:10:40 AM

Jesus H Christ.

The goons that do these knee jerk videos should be taken out and held upside down in two feet of mud until they stop kicking.  :(

You mean the way they've been systematically taking out gaslighting liberals like you? Tick tock. :D

P.S. I noticed no source for your "reality."

comaphobe

I read "Atlanta airport" and assumed it was a CAT-3 C/O event but then i checked Worldstar and there was no evidence of one occuring.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 19, 2017, 11:43:58 AM

You mean the way they've been systematically taking out gaslighting liberals like you? Tick tock. :D

P.S. I noticed no source for your "reality."

As opposed a 'source' being a video from a red eyed conspiracy theorist who never leaves his mother's basement? Yea right...

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 19, 2017, 11:46:46 AM

As opposed a 'source' being a video from a red eyed conspiracy theorist who never leaves his mother's basement? Yea right...

"Conspiracy theorist" is just your stupid attempt at obfuscation. When pud doesn't want you to look somewhere you know that's exactly where you should be looking.  ;)

albrecht

Quote from: aldousburbank on December 19, 2017, 10:36:17 AM

This is a little weird but as soon as I posted this I started hearing a mouse chewing on shit somewhere under the floorboards where my dishwasher is. 5 years in this house and I've never had a mouse in here. It's a fucking conspiracy I tell you. Probably a Mexican Jew mouse.
Is that where you have buried your money or tequila? Knowing could help nail out the ethnicity of the perp mouse . I'm just kidding.
People think squirrels are cute and even like to feed them. They are nothing but rats with tails and will chew up your wires, insulation, etc etc also.

Swishypants

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 19, 2017, 12:09:55 PM

"Conspiracy theorist" is just your stupid attempt at obfuscation. When pud doesn't want you to look somewhere you know that's exactly where you should be looking.  ;)

This is true. Pud is even more of a pathetic little SIMP than you are! Where is Laura? Did she leave him for a huge bottle of wine and a Twilight themed dildo?

albrecht

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 19, 2017, 10:24:07 AM

I was seeking some kind of joke or pun but can't figure it out. So I figure it is just bad spelling and lack of knowledge of the geography of the country to which you fled.  ;)

https://www.britannica.com/place/Appalachian-Mountains (I laugh that even Britannica apparently has fled and using a .com and not a .co.uk any more!)

Swishypants

HEHE! Yeah, Brits are CUCKS! Pathetic and sad.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: albrecht on December 19, 2017, 12:18:23 PM
I was seeking some kind of joke or pun but can't figure it out. So I figure it is just bad spelling and lack of knowledge of the geography of the country to which you fled.  ;)

https://www.britannica.com/place/Appalachian-Mountains (I laugh that even Britannica apparently has fled and using a .com and not a .co.uk any more!)

Hey, if I had been from the Appalachians I'd have spelt it as 'Inbred county'.  ;)

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 19, 2017, 12:09:55 PM

The sad thing is, you're actually serious in believing that some fucking conspiratorial organisation caused the power cut at Hartsfield. You really need to get out more and stop looking at Alex Jones (Over priced supplements on request) videos.

Swishypants

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 19, 2017, 12:37:46 PM

The sad thing is, you're actually serious in believing that some fucking conspiratorial organisation caused the power cut at Hartsfield. You really need to get out more and stop looking at Alex Jones (Over priced supplements on request) videos.

Here's the guy that believes the Gulf of Tonkin Incident was real even after the Government itself admitted it was bullshit! LMAO!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 19, 2017, 12:37:46 PM

Umm..how many of them have been confirmed recently?

JFK - check
MK Ultra - check
Project Mockingbird - check
9/11 - check
Hitler surviving WW2 - check

Which "conspiracy theories" were you having problems with, pud? :D

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 19, 2017, 12:41:15 PM

Umm..how many of them have been confirmed recently?

JFK - check
MK Ultra - check
Project Mockingbird - check
9/11 - check
Hitler surviving WW2 - check

Which "conspiracy theories" were you having problems with, pud? :D

What the fuck are you on? What do you mean 'check'?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 19, 2017, 01:34:15 PM

What the fuck are you on? What do you mean 'check'?

You're fucking clueless! If it ain't on CNN it never happened for you.  ::)

https://www.archives.gov/research/jfk/2017-release

Gd5150

What happened to the link that was posted discussing the Israeli cargo plane that was allowed to leave hours before the airport teopened?

https://squawker.org/analysis/atlantacu/

A cargo plane that can’t be inspected by customs. A lot were theorizing about it taking some nukes or something. Perhaps it was carrying something that requires refrigeration. Chemical or biological weapons. The Center for Disease Control is in Atlanta.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Gd5150 on December 20, 2017, 02:43:54 AM
What happened to the link that was posted discussing the Israeli cargo plane that was allowed to leave hours before the airport teopened?

https://squawker.org/analysis/atlantacu/

A cargo plane that can’t be inspected by customs. A lot were theorizing about it taking some nukes or something. Perhaps it was carrying something that requires refrigeration. Chemical or biological weapons. The Center for Disease Control is in Atlanta.

Right! And yesterday there was obstruction on the track with possible connection to Antifa and today the train was just going too fast. The narrative's always changing.  ;)

Dr. MD MD

Hmmm...2 days ago a mysterious cargo plane leaves the Atlanta (home of the CDC) Airport during a blackout when all planes were grounded. Cargo unknown. Today North Korea is threatening the world with Anthrax tipped missiles. Coincidence?  :D

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-12-20/north-korea-begins-tests-to-load-anthrax-onto-icbms-asahi-says

cweb

Quote from: Juan on December 19, 2017, 05:23:52 AM
Heh

It was practically Armageddon down there a couple weeks ago when they got 4 inches of snow. Cars leaving the road and almost constant power outages. I'm pretty sure their power companies are run by some form of sentient amoeba.

Meanwhile up north, folks were walking to the beer store, through 4 inches of snow, in shorts.

Swishypants

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 20, 2017, 05:30:27 AM
Hmmm...2 days ago a mysterious cargo plane leaves the Atlanta (home of the CDC) Airport during a blackout when all planes were grounded. Cargo unknown. Today North Korea is threatening the world with Anthrax tipped missiles. Coincidence?  :D

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-12-20/north-korea-begins-tests-to-load-anthrax-onto-icbms-asahi-says

Get some more lube! Your fantasies are coming true!

albrecht

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 20, 2017, 05:30:27 AM

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/12/19/health/lethal-viruses-nih.html