• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Radioactive Clouds From Russia 1000X Normal Level Blow Into Europe

Started by Dr. MD MD, November 22, 2017, 04:45:24 AM

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Norm on November 22, 2017, 04:57:57 PM
OMG! This terrible news! Is Senda on it?

With someone of your intellectual capacity you might as well watch Senda. It's been verified and is actually old news. Just google it and you will find credible sources reporting it. Your just confused because the MSM isn't reporting it. That's OK. Just go back to sleep and keep believing that the MSM has your back, sheep. Sweet dreams!  ;D

Norm

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 22, 2017, 05:20:08 PM
Here ya go, faggot! Real enough for you now?  :D

http://www.cbc.ca/news/technology/ruthenium-106-isotope-1.4412207

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/11/21/world/europe/russia-nuclear-cloud.html

Sweet jesus! Mother of Gawd! Time to suit up and check the batteries in the radiation counters. Check your iodine pill supply should you (god forbid) be swept up in a radiation cloud dispersal.

The end is truly near just as I predicted it almost 50 years ago when 'safe' nuclear reactors started to come online.

My glorious naval career of course is still classified, it took me deep into the world's oceans for weeks and months at a time, onboard our boat, a nuclear reactor supplying all the electricity and power to our ballistic missile equipped Ohio class submarine performed faithfully without a single hiccup. Got some great stories but for now they must remain hush hush but I'm sure people have a clear concept the reason why.

So as the radiation clouds approach, slip into your lead suit and headgear, and head into the bunker for a long stay. (You do have a lead-lined bunker right?)

50,000 years should eventually be long enough to safely emerge assuming you've been heavily irradiated, (I'm thinking in the worst scenario terms of course) Depending on where you live prevailing winds could change your situation)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Norm on November 22, 2017, 08:50:06 PM
Sweet jesus! Mother of Gawd! Time to suit up and check the batteries in the radiation counters. Check iodine pill supply should be (god forbid) be swept up in a radiation cloud.

The end is truly near just as I predicted it almost 50 years ago when 'safe' nuclear reactors started to come online.

My glorious naval career of course is still classified, it took me deep into the world's oceans for weeks and months at a time, onboard our boat, a nuclear reactor supplying all the electricity and power to our ballistic missile equipped Ohio class submarine performed faithfully without a single hiccup. Got some great stories but for now they must remain hush hush but I'm sure people have a clear concept the reason why.

So as the radiation clouds approach, slip into your lead suit and headgear, and head into the bunker for a long stay. (You do have a lead-lined bunker right?)

50,000 years should eventually be long enough to safely emerge assuming you've been heavily irradiated, (I'm thinking in the worst scenario terms of course) Depending on where you live prevailing winds could change your situation)

Yeah, I guess you're right. Nuclear radiation is hilarious.  :-\

Norm

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 22, 2017, 08:58:54 PM
Yeah, I guess you're right. Nuclear radiation is hilarious.  :-\

Remember one thing as your brain slowly ceases to function, the light, walk into the light.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Norm on November 22, 2017, 09:14:21 PM
Remember one thing as your brain slowly ceases to function, the light, walk into the light.

And you just remember that you're a huge faggot cuck. HUUUUUUGGGE!  :D

Jojo

Quote from: Norm on November 22, 2017, 08:50:06 PM
Sweet jesus! Mother of Gawd! Time to suit up and check the batteries in the radiation counters. Check your iodine pill supply should you (god forbid) be swept up in a radiation cloud dispersal.

Different types of radiation target different body parts too.  For instance, strontium lands in bone and cesium lands in muscle.  If you take your vitamins and minerals, less radiation is absorbed into your ody because the body uptakes strontium like it were calcium. 

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jojo on January 07, 2018, 06:37:03 AM
Different types of radiation target different body parts too.  For instance, strontium lands in bone and cesium lands in muscle.  If you take your vitamins and minerals, less radiation is absorbed into your ody because the body uptakes strontium like it were calcium.

He's an idiot and doesn't give a shit.  ;)