• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Manhattan Jihadi Attack?

Started by Dr. MD MD, October 31, 2017, 01:59:16 PM

Dr. MD MD

Reports of a vehichle mowing down pedestrians and then someone got out and started shooting.  ::)

Apparently the incident is over now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wDICNSqPrw8

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 31, 2017, 01:59:16 PM
Reports of a vehichle mowing down pedestrians and then someone got out and started shooting.  ::)

Apparently the incident is over now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wDICNSqPrw8

My my...they are getting on the wires with this one. Oddly it took about a week before any mention of LV by the Trumpers (after they found out he wasn't a Muslim). But then when it was known that the LV murdering scumbag was white and wholesome, and legally owning enough firepower to start a small war it moved to being false flag.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on October 31, 2017, 02:07:57 PM
My my...they are getting on the wires with this one. Oddly it took about a week before any mention of LV by the Trumpers (after they found out he wasn't a Muslim). But then when it was known that the LV murdering scumbag was white and wholesome, and legally owning enough firepower to start a small war it moved to being false flag.

What are you yammering about?! Did you not take your meds today?  ::)

Dr. MD MD

Apparently, the FBI is already on scene, ready to setup the narrative.  :D

Dr. MD MD

Confirmed: The man yelled out Allah Akbar before he started shooting.  ;)

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 31, 2017, 02:37:59 PM
Confirmed: The man yelled out Allah Akbar before he started shooting.  ;)

You're good to go then! ;)

Weird how they got out of their truck and no-one tried to stop them until the police turned up, they were only carrying a handgun, didn't anyone with a CC licence manage to arrange at short notice with other CC licence holders a take down? What fucking protection are they to society?  >:(

Trump will be pleased; It takes the news off him for a few hours and he'll have something to say to appeal to his base (Muslim terrorists). The LV incident although a bit traumatic and a few lost their lives/had them destroyed with injuries, was politically a hot potato and he couldn't say anything that wouldn't upset the NRA and his base. Phew!!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on October 31, 2017, 02:43:39 PM

You're good to go then! ;)

Weird how they got out of their truck and no-one tried to stop them until the police turned up, they were only carrying a handgun, didn't anyone with a CC licence manage to arrange at short notice with other CC licence holders a take down? What fucking protection are they to society?  >:(

Trump will be pleased; It takes the news off him for a few hours and he'll have something to say to appeal to his base (Muslim terrorists). The LV incident although a bit traumatic and a few lost their lives/had them destroyed with injuries, was politically a hot potato and he couldn't say anything that wouldn't upset the NRA and his base. Phew!!

It's not about me or Trump. I'm just stating the facts rather than trying to spin them, turdling. I know you're not used to that.  :D

Dr. MD MD

6 murdered and pud would like to hug this poor, oppressed man who must've been driven to become a murder by whitey.  :D

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 31, 2017, 03:03:45 PM
6 murdered and pud would like to hug this poor, oppressed man who must've been driven to become a murder by whitey.  :D

Oh please stop feigning your concern, its nauseating. Hasn't Alex Jones posted a video yet saying its a false flag?  >:(

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on October 31, 2017, 03:13:13 PM

Oh please stop feigning your concern, its nauseating. Hasn't Alex Jones posted a video yet saying its a false flag?  >:(

I do feel bad for them. I know you don't have a heart though. People are just political pawns to you.  :D

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 31, 2017, 03:15:13 PM
I do feel bad for them. I know you don't have a heart though. People are just political pawns to you.  :D

Hey, when you're an MI6 officer, people are projects and assets. We generally laugh at the detritus calling themselves 'free'.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on October 31, 2017, 03:21:58 PM
Hey, when you're an MI6 officer, people are projects and assets. We generally laugh at the detritus calling themselves 'free'.

I know you do. It's what makes you the scum of the Earth.  :D

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 31, 2017, 03:23:12 PM
I know you do. It's what makes you the scum of the Earth.  :D

Oh that hurts. We prefer to be called the NWO scum of the Earth.  :(

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on October 31, 2017, 03:25:11 PM
Oh that hurts. We prefer to be called the NWO scum of the Earth.  :(

If the shoe fits.  ::)