• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Fox News Corp's Deep State Dick Munchers

Started by Dr. MD MD, June 21, 2017, 05:43:01 PM

Dr. MD MD

I'm starting this thread out of frustration and to clearly identify those on Fox News with a deep state agenda.

1. Chris Stirewalt - This guy gets in a froth over every single rumor leaked about Trump. He practically drools and smacks his lips while talking about them and they always turn out to be nothing. It's pathetic...and he's Fox News politics editor.  ::)

2. Dana Perino - She's Republican but Bush Republican. In other words she would've preferred a Hillary win to Trump. Anything to keep the deep state's plans going. The evidence of this is that no matter how much evidence she's presented with that the Trump/Russia thing is a witch hunt she still always concludes her talking point with the typical Well, the one thing everyone agrees on is that there was Russian interference and the investigation will continue because we need to get to the bottom of it. Really?! Is this crazy dog woman running the country now?! Oh, right. She's just a mouthpiece for the Bush/Clinton mob.  ::)

I'm sure there are others but these are the two on that network that bug me the most.

mikuthing01

I don't watch TV but from the youtube clips and streams i have seen of fawxnooz i think this guy has the most punchable face.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 𝓶𝓲𝓴𝓾𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰01 on June 21, 2017, 06:02:46 PM
I don't watch TV but from the youtube clips and streams i have seen of fawxnooz i think this guy has the most punchable face.

How could I forget the literal dick muncher?!  :D

It's probably because I never watch him. Once in awhile I'll catch a few minutes but I always end up changing it pretty quickly.  ;)

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 21, 2017, 06:06:12 PM
How could I forget the literal dick muncher?!  :D

It's probably because I never watch him. Once in awhile I'll catch a few minutes but I always end up changing it pretty quickly.  ;)

He has been steadily banging on Trump and your description of him as a dick muncher is apt in a literal sense. (Not that there"s anything wrong with that.). It would seem that gays fear that Trump will reverse the progress they have made. 

Dr. MD MD

Tonight on The Five while everyone was unanimous in praise of Trump's speech (except Juan Williams, the token Dem), Dana Perino's comment was Well, I notice he didn't mention anything about Russia in his speech...and that's probably good for him. Fucking bitch just had to get it in.  ::)

I think she thinks she's really sly about it but it's as obvious as her little maternal substitution thing she does with her dog.  :D

Dr. MD MD

Kat Timpf - Everytime this vocal fried, deep state warrior opens her mouth I just want to shove an oversized dildo in it because that's about all that hole is good for. She might as well be wearing a McCain for President t-shirt. Fucking annoying! ::)

Dr. MD MD

Here's why I hate Chris Stirewalt. Guttfeld opens with a spot on analysis of how out of touch the media is with the sentiments of the American people and that while the media is concentrating on rabbits scampering into rabbit holes the American people are concentrating on the whales that Trump is slaying. Stirewalt responds by essentially saying  Well, it's a big country. There's room for me to do my salacious, gossipy douchebag type reporting on nothing too, right? FUCK YOU, FAGGOT!  >:(

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AGNPrRM40MQ

Hog

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 23, 2017, 03:52:47 PM
Kat Timpf - Everytime this vocal fried, deep state warrior opens her mouth I just want to shove an oversized dildo in it because that's about all that hole is good for. She might as well be wearing a McCain for President t-shirt. Fucking annoying! ::)

I just need to hear that vocal fry now.

peace
Hog

Dr. MD MD

Deep state Dana Perino arguing for an expansion of US intelligence on The Five tonight. They're just not up everyone's ass deep enough for deep state Dana.  ::)

the_Stranger

Which state is deeper, Louisiana or New Jersey?
Deep (state) thinking required, but no jacket.

ZaZa

Quote from: the_Stranger on August 11, 2017, 10:27:22 AM
Which state is deeper, Louisiana or New Jersey?
Deep (state) thinking required, but no jacket.
Nashville, TN.

ItsOver

Quote from: mikuthing01 on June 21, 2017, 06:02:46 PM

Damn, that's the truth.  The clown has a permanent smirk on his face ass.

ZaZa

Quote from: mikuthing01 on June 21, 2017, 06:02:46 PM

Quote from: ItsOver on August 11, 2017, 11:16:29 AM
Damn, that's the truth.  The clown has a permanent smirk on his face ass.

IT IS WELL KNOWN that mikuthing01 likes to "punch" guys in the ass  ;)

Gd5150

Quote from: Hog on August 01, 2017, 11:16:11 PM

I just need to hear that vocal fry now.

peace
Hog

I don't know, whenever I see her speak my approval pole rises.

the_Stranger

Quote from: ZaZa on August 11, 2017, 10:32:21 AM
Nashville, TN.
That wasn't on the list.
But I do appreciate you thinking outside the (deep) box.

Dr. MD MD

Deep state Dana is just beside herself with moral outrage over the president not naming the group specifically. She says she was trolled online by Nazis using Pepe memes. They're really trying to wrap it all up under this rubric. The reason the president didn't name them specifically is because he knows it's all just a setup and doesn't speak to the violence of your fascist goon squad, Antifa, you fucking childless elitist bitch! Moral confidence, indeed! Go suck off your dog, Jasper ::)

Dr. MD MD

Deep state Dana is virtue signalling about white supremacists when she knows the great majority of people are against it. So disgusting.  ::)

Dr. MD MD

Well, now that the FBI has a lot more documentation deep state Dana says that they shouldn't investigate and just let it go, justifying it by saying the next administration may look back and investigate this one. You know what, deep state Dana, if there's evidence of crime THEY SHOULD! Sounds like someone has something to hide. I can't wait to find out what a freak she is!  :D

Dr. MD MD

Chris Wallace. I had a lot of respect for his father but fuck this establishment asshole!  >:(

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on August 28, 2017, 11:45:57 PM
Chris Wallace. I had a lot of respect for his father but fuck this establishment asshole!  >:(

The only thing that ever comes to my mind when I watch this guy is sniveling, establishment cocksucker!  ::)

Dr. MD MD

Jesse Watters just made my list because he said he doesn't want to see Hillary locked up.  >:(

This one stings a little. He had such promise.  :'(

Dr. MD MD

Fucking Geraldo (Mr. CIA) on The Five (I swear that I watch this piece of shit show just to intentionally annoy myself) telling us, once again, to please just forget about Hillary's emails. Sorry, fucker! YOU LOSE!  ;D

ItsOver

Fox.  Just more leg crossers and talking ass-faces.

Dr. MD MD

The first half of the show tonight was them saying we're all really tired after a year of scandal with Trump so please don't start up with Hillary now. Unbelievable!  ::) >:(

Gd5150

The five is a terrible show. The whole 4 on 1 thing is such a leftwing MSMedia thing to do. It’s boring and unintormative. I miss the old days of Washington insiders and 2 on 2 debate shows. The 24/7 cable news networks are all boring and pathetic. Foxnews has maybe 1/5 things worth watching once a week. CNN/MSNBC/ABC/CBS/NBC have 0.

Just a bunch of junk to get people riled up to keep watching. Just look at what the lemmings here talk about. It’s a new “blockbuster” every other day that turns to nothing in 48hrs.

Then you have the online videos that always claim Hillary or some Dem is about to be indicted for the last 2 years.

Bring back the Mccloughlin group! 😄

albrecht

Quote from: Gd5150 on January 05, 2018, 06:05:22 PM
The five is a terrible show. The whole 4 on 1 thing is such a leftwing MSMedia thing to do. It’s boring and unintormative. I miss the old days of Washington insiders and 2 on 2 debate shows. The 24/7 cable news networks are all boring and pathetic. Foxnews has maybe 1/5 things worth watching once a week. CNN/MSNBC/ABC/CBS/NBC have 0.

Just a bunch of junk to get people riled up to keep watching. Just look at what the lemmings here talk about. It’s a new “blockbuster” every other day that turns to nothing in 48hrs.

Then you have the online videos that always claim Hillary or some Dem is about to be indicted for the last 2 years.

And "Firing Line"  ;D
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZ9Si5pkAqg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SKyxWeJA3I0
And even "Crossfire"  :D
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cOnjOgq6qBI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AyK7e3IrsS8

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Gd5150 on January 05, 2018, 06:05:22 PM

And get posted on here by your mate MD..... ;D

I've lost count how many have been posted with titles such as "Clinton will be arrested tonight" or "Shocking news! Clinton arrested with 900 page writ"

Funny as fuck..And now even your Fox buddies are tired of the Jim Jordan inspired bollox.. Maybe the execs at Trump, I mean Fox news see the writing on the wall and they're distancing themselves from their manchild in the WH.  ???

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 05, 2018, 06:21:38 PM
And get posted on here by your mate MD..... ;D

I've lost count how many have been posted with titles such as "Clinton will be arrested tonight" or "Shocking news! Clinton arrested with 900 page writ"

Funny as fuck..And now even your Fox buddies are tired of the Jim Jordan inspired bollox.. Maybe the execs at Trump, I mean Fox news see the writing on the wall and they're distancing themselves from their manchild in the WH.  ???

Why do you adore such corruption?! I really don't understand. Do the Rothschilds sign your checks or something?  ???

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 05, 2018, 06:23:14 PM
Why do you adore such corruption?! I really don't understand. Do the Rothschilds sign your checks or something?  ???

What corruption? Trump's and his money laundering? Your boy is finished..  ;D

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 05, 2018, 06:24:28 PM
What corruption? Trump's and his money laundering? Your boy is finished..  ;D

No, Hillary, et al. ::)

If they let this shit slide there's going to be hell to pay in this country. That's not a personal threat from me. It's an educated guess. ;)