• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Rick And Morty

Started by Dr. MD MD, March 22, 2017, 12:40:34 AM

Dr. MD MD

I know they're a couple seasons in already but I just discovered this gem. How could anyone NOT like this show?! It should appeal to any and all Bellgabbers.  ;)

Fans?

JesusJuice

It was discovered that they didn't have any women writers and there was a black lash in the SJW media. So they hired a bunch of women writers and then all they did was fight and Season 3 keeps getting pushed back farther and farther.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: JesusJuice💯👌👏 on March 22, 2017, 12:47:37 AM
It was discovered that they didn't have any women writers and there was a black lash in the SJW media. So they hired a bunch of women writers and then all they did was fight and Season 3 keeps getting pushed back farther and farther.

Those SJW fuckers love ruining EVERYTHING!  ::)

Dr. MD MD

I've been trying to figure out who the voice of Rick reminds me of and I finally honed in on it. Even though I know it's not he reminds me of the voice of James Woods.

zeebo

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on March 22, 2017, 12:54:44 AM
Those SJW fuckers love ruining EVERYTHING!  ::)

I wonder if they're responsible for cancelling my beloved China, IL.  Well gonna blame them anyway.

JesusJuice

Don't forget that Rick and Morty began as Back To The Future slash fiction.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EbTlK3perdI

Dr. MD MD

cweb

Such a hilarious show. Even when it starts to get a bit touchy-feely, it turns around and goes "ah, fuck this."

Rixty Minutes is one of my favorite eps. And Meeseeks and Destroy.

ponyboysunset

This is one of my favorite shows!

JesusJuice

Justin Roiland has a game called Accounting. It's a VR game for the HTC Vive. He and other people from Rick and Morty do the voices. It's a short game and you can watch this guy play through it. It doesn't make any sense and there's lots of profanity.

https://www.periscope.tv/tyhan1/1djGXEkPkBVJZ

JesusJuice

They also hired Katie Rich, the SNL writer that was fired for Tweeting that Barron Trump will be the first homeschool shooter. I hope that you weren't enjoying this show too much.

Jackstar

Quote from: JesusJuice💯👌👏 on March 22, 2017, 01:53:02 AM
Back To The Future slash fiction

It's settled: I'm fine. Seriously.