• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Blacklist

Started by Dr. MD MD, November 22, 2016, 01:53:07 AM

Dr. MD MD

I'm a big fan of this show! I keep expecting it to run out of steam and it never does. It just keeps getting better. Great writing, acting, everything! It centers around an espionage criminal who's on the top of the FBI's most wanted list and now working with them to take down all the other criminals on his blacklist. Each episode deals with one of these. Like The X-Files, it often touches on fantastic things that may have more than a glint of truth to them. You don't have to watch it from the beginning but I'd highly recommend it as there is an unfolding story arc. It's about a third of the way through season 4 right now and, like I said, no sign of any loss of momentum. Check it out if it fits your bill.

starrmtn001

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 22, 2016, 01:53:07 AM
I'm a big fan of this show! I keep expecting it to run out of steam and it never does. It just keeps getting better. Great writing, acting, everything! It centers around an espionage criminal who's on the top of the FBI's most wanted list and now working with them to take down all the other criminals on his blacklist. Each episode deals with one of these. Like The X-Files, it often touches on fantastic things that may have more than a glint of truth to them. You don't have to watch it from the beginning but I'd highly recommend it as there is an unfolding story arc. It's about a third of the way through season 4 right now and, like I said, no sign of any loss of momentum. Check it out if it fits your bill.
Been following it since it started.  You nailed it Doc! ;)

GravitySucks

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 22, 2016, 01:53:07 AM

I enjoyed the first two seasons. Then I gave up TV. Guess I will put it on my binge watch list. After Star Trek and the X-Files, the end of Falling Skies and the end of Person of Interest.  I thought they had sone pretty tight storylines for a one hour show.  Thanks for reminding me it was still a show.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: GravitySucks on November 22, 2016, 02:12:20 AM
I enjoyed the first two seasons. Then I gave up TV. Guess I will put it on my binge watch list. After Star Trek and the X-Files, the end of Falling Skies and the end of Person of Interest.  I thought they had sone pretty tight storylines for a one hour show.  Thanks for reminding me it was still a show.

Don't forget the first few seasons of the Simpsons too!  ::)