• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Monarchy: It's Relevance in the 21st Century?

Started by Dr. MD MD, November 10, 2016, 03:13:57 PM

Dr. MD MD

If you've read any of my previous post it's probably no surprise to you that I think not at all. They seem to be a bastion of elitism, snobbery and just downright creepy weirdness. They're also some of the biggest arms dealers in the world and are often found to be the motivating factor in wars and conflicts. Sure, we're going down a rabbit hole here but given what we've witnessed of the mainstream media lately I'd say there's probably more truth to be found in rabbit holes now.  ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=641Oyk3d5HM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mtk0OqW7sx0

Discuss! (I already know what you'll say, pud  ::) :D)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jackstar on November 10, 2016, 03:16:08 PM
... Monarch?

Alright! You're taking it to a Silence of the Lambs territory. Elaborate!  :D

Bush, Clinton, Bush, Obama, Clinton Trump.  Wew lads, we dodged a bullet.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 10, 2016, 03:13:57 PM

Discuss! (I already know what you'll say, pud  ::) :D)

What? Other than you haven't got a clue what you're talking about? And your appeal to authority is what/who exactly?

Jeeeze. Don't breed will you?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on November 10, 2016, 03:25:12 PM
And your appeal to authority is what/who exactly?

It's always about the authority with you, isn't it? I think I hear the queen calling you.  ;D

Jackstar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 10, 2016, 03:19:56 PM
Alright! You're taking it to a Silence of the Lambs territory. Elaborate!  :D

Your topic subject line contained a grammatical error.

You've already been replaced with a functional duplicate.

FAILURE WILL NOT BE TOLERATED.

Jackstar

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on November 10, 2016, 03:25:12 PM
you haven't got a clue what you're talking about

This is a forum post. He's not talking. You make a lot of assumptions, I've observed.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jackstar on November 10, 2016, 03:34:06 PM
Your topic subject line contained a grammatical error.

You've already been replaced with a functional duplicate.

FAILURE WILL NOT BE TOLERATED.

My programming was temporarily glitched. It's been taken care of. What's your hang up, baby?  :D

Jackstar

Personal questions are an ingratiating scheme.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jackstar on November 10, 2016, 03:46:59 PM
Personal questions are an ingratiating scheme.

All that has happened before and will happen again.  ;)

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 10, 2016, 03:28:37 PM
It's always about the authority with you, isn't it? I think I hear the queen calling you.  ;D

And with you its whatever you've seen on YT posted by a pothead who can't shit without a diagram.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on November 10, 2016, 03:52:46 PM
And with you its whatever you've seen on YT posted by a pothead who can't shit without a diagram.

There's all sorts of content on YT, even stuff from the BBC, my lord.  :D

Jackstar

Is Trump related to Plantagenet the way the other 42 presidents are?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jackstar on November 12, 2016, 10:08:55 PM
Is Trump related to Plantagenet the way the other 42 presidents are?

You tell me then we'll both know.  ;)

Jackstar

I read that his mother was the daughter of a Scottish fisherman, and that has got to be code.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jackstar on November 12, 2016, 10:24:23 PM
I read that his mother was the daughter of a Scottish fisherman, and that has got to be code.

You may be on to something there.

Dr. MD MD

Alright, here's the hit list. These are the sacks of shit that need to be eliminated in order to bring about a more free and equitable world.  ;)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_current_sovereign_monarchs

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 13, 2016, 12:03:04 PM
Alright, here's the hit list. These are the sacks of shit that need to be eliminated in order to bring about a more free and equitable world.  ;)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_current_sovereign_monarchs

You're going to have a stroke when the Trumps are invited to meet Brenda, and he's given a lesson in being upstaged. Because the news won't be about her reaction, she's the poker player; but on his trying so hard to be a nice boy.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on November 13, 2016, 12:16:52 PM
You're going to have a stroke when the Trumps are invited to meet Brenda, and he's given a lesson in being upstaged. Because the news won't be about her reaction, she's the poker player; but on his trying so hard to be a nice boy.

You may be right, pud. We all know your lot aren't the go quietly type. Trump's an anglophile (like me) so I doubt he would ever be that antagonistic towards GB. This is something that probably won't happen for decades...but it will happen. The inevitable force of history will steamroller over monarchy once and for all.  ;)

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 13, 2016, 12:33:05 PM
You may be right, pud. We all know your lot aren't the go quietly type. Trump's an anglophile (like me) so I doubt he would ever be that antagonistic towards GB. This is something that probably won't happen for decades...but it will happen. The inevitable force of history will steamroller over monarchy once and for all.  ;)

Sure it will. And your other dreams have you being sober? Yes?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on November 13, 2016, 12:53:36 PM
Sure it will. And your other dreams have you being sober? Yes?

pud, why is it you almost never have anything interesting or even relevant to say?  ???

Ewavegeek

You never hear anything about the Spanish monarch. Or Spain in general. Obviously they're reptilians who are going to take over the world.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Ewavegeek on November 13, 2016, 03:28:58 PM
You never hear anything about the Spanish monarch. Or Spain in general. Obviously they're reptilians who are going to take over the world.

Is it obvious? Really?  :)

=Schlyder=

As a Tasty Canadian, and "subject" of the Queen,  I must serve my alien lizard overlords. :D