Started by Dr. MD MD, October 09, 2016, 12:55:10 AM

Dr. MD MD

Well, well, well...Richard Hoagland is going to have a field day with this:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3VSdekRa7As

paladin1991

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 09, 2016, 12:55:10 AM

I call bullshit.  This Tyler guy reads fm the first email and deliberately leaves out a crucial word to change the context of the message.  Fuck this guy.

The leak may be righteous but this yahoo playing with the wording turns any real gold in this disclosure to shit.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: paladin1991 on October 09, 2016, 01:13:43 AM
I call bullshit.  This Tyler guy reads fm the first email and deliberately leaves out a crucial word to change the context of the message.  Fuck this guy.

The leak may be righteous but this yahoo playing with the wording turns any real gold in this disclosure to shit.

Watch the second one. It's a little more drawn out and less sensationalistic.  ;)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on October 09, 2016, 02:01:37 AM
From Ed Mitchell, who is mentally ill. But keep believng.

Your opinion or that of an actual psychiatrist? Anyway, who said anything about believing? It's news and I'm examining it. That alright with you, big brother?

norland2424

"Remember, our nonviolent ETI from the contiguous universe are helping us bring zero point energy to Earth. They will not tolerate any forms of military violence on Earth or in space. "

lol they have been letting a lot of violence slide.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: norland2424 on October 09, 2016, 02:10:23 AM
"Remember, our nonviolent ETI from the contiguous universe are helping us bring zero point energy to Earth. They will not tolerate any forms of military violence on Earth or in space. "

I'll assume he means toward them because otherwise it really wouldn't make sense.  ;)

pate

Quote from: norland2424 on October 09, 2016, 02:10:23 AM

Skip to t=30 for the good bit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j0pnEP5OSG4

I loved that game...  The sound-bite when you beat that thing is funny too, haven't reviewed this entire clip but am hoping they throw it in at the end of the depicted battle.  I love 'Murica...

henge0stone

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 09, 2016, 12:55:10 AM

The leaving out RACE in the email making it the Space RACE is heating up which could give the email a completely different meaning makes this guy a little sketchy but the email is there and it is interesting. Certainly more interesting than anything we've had in a while. I would assume its Edgar Mitchell maybe becoming senile but I know that Podesta has many times spoken about the UFO files so its interesting.

albrecht

I'm more of a guy who thinks a lot of the UFO stuff is secret military stuff (from many sides,) drugs/drinking/mental problems, attempts at fame or delusions that they will become rich, or simple but common problems with human perception. But I won't count it out but to think they would look anything like us, think like us, or use vehicles that look (now) somewhat like we developed recently or even need them?
I would point out that this email was sent to the Clintonista. People get emails all the time and the more public a figure you are you likely even get more random, or crazy, emails. I would be more interested in what REPLY Podesta had to the email. Otherwise it is, basically, spam.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: albrecht on October 09, 2016, 05:14:15 PM
I'm more of a guy who thinks a lot of the UFO stuff is secret military stuff (from many sides,) drugs/drinking/mental problems, attempts at fame or delusions that they will become rich, or simple but common problems with human perception. But I won't count it out but to think they would look anything like us, think like us, or use vehicles that look (now) somewhat like we developed recently or even need them?
I would point out that this email was sent to the Clintonista. People get emails all the time and the more public a figure you are you likely even get more random, or crazy, emails. I would be more interested in what REPLY Podesta had to the email. Otherwise it is, basically, spam.

Not quite. If the guy that sent it was just some random dude, maybe. This was Edgar Mitchell, one of the astronauts to walk on the moon. Some here have suggested that perhaps he went senile or crazy in some way but no one has presented proof of such allegations yet. Certainly, this alone proves nothing conclusively but it is interesting. I'm with you about a reply though. That would've been great to read.

albrecht

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 09, 2016, 05:31:55 PM
Not quite. If the guy that sent it was just some random dude, maybe. This was Edgar Mitchell, one of the astronauts to walk on the moon. Some here have suggested that perhaps he went senile or crazy in some way but no one has presented proof of such allegations yet. Certainly, this alone proves nothing conclusively but it is interesting. I'm with you about a reply though. That would've been great to read.
I agree with you that the man is very accomplished and it is more about the reply. I won't state, because I don't have the professional training and no personal contact with him, but people who have done great things, are highly educated, or prominent can still go around the bend. And, also, one can be highly trained, or whatever, and excel and achieve in one area and still believe some "crazy" stuff- even while performing very well in their chosen profession. Or, as you mention, in later ages succumb to mental or other issues. I recall some prominent professor fell to a Nigerian 419 scam and sunk a lot of money out. Nobody doesn't think it "weird" that a say professional athlete will eventually not be able to perform at such a level. Thankfully not always but the same could be with thinking or beliefs? Doesn't diminish the earlier accomplishments but?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: albrecht on October 09, 2016, 06:00:54 PM
I agree with you that the man is very accomplished and it is more about the reply. I won't state, because I don't have the professional training and no personal contact with him, but people who have done great things, are highly educated, or prominent can still go around the bend. And, also, one can be highly trained, or whatever, and excel and achieve in one area and still believe some "crazy" stuff- even while performing very well in their chosen profession. Or, as you mention, in later ages succumb to mental or other issues. I recall some prominent professor fell to a Nigerian 419 scam and sunk a lot of money out. Nobody doesn't think it "weird" that a say professional athlete will eventually not be able to perform at such a level. Thankfully not always but the same could be with thinking or beliefs? Doesn't diminish the earlier accomplishments but?

Well, you can speculate about his mental health all you want but until someone proves that to me I'll give him the benefit of the doubt. I will say, however, that a couple of the websites he mentioned in his email seemed very flakey and new agey to me but I honestly didn't give them more than a cursory look. Who know? Hopefully, we get more leaked emails related to this subject.

norland2424

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 09, 2016, 06:14:51 PM
Well, you can speculate about his mental health all you want but until someone proves that to me I'll give him the benefit of the doubt. I will say, however, that a couple of the websites he mentioned in his email seemed very flakey and new agey to me but I honestly didn't give them more than a cursory look. Who know? Hopefully, we get more leaked emails related to this subject.

has he even confirmed sending those emails?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: norland2424 on October 09, 2016, 06:31:43 PM
so it can really be bs from wikileaks then

Given that they're actual emails from Podeata's server, no, not bullshit. However, that doesn't speak to the veracity of this particular email in terms of whether 1. Mitchell was of sound mind when he wrote it and 2. if Podesta even took it seriously or responded.

norland2424

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 09, 2016, 06:38:47 PM
Given that they're actual emails from Podeata's server, no, not bullshit. However, that doesn't speak to the veracity of this particular email in terms of whether 1. Mitchell was of sound mind when he wrote it and 2. if Podesta even took it seriously or responded.

how do we know its an actual email?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: norland2424 on October 09, 2016, 06:40:47 PM
how do we know its an actual email?

I knew you would go there. How do we know anything about anything? they've been confirmed, i believe, but when presented with facts you can't deny, deny anyway.  ;)

norland2424

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 09, 2016, 06:43:58 PM
I knew you would go there. How do we know anything about anything? they've been confirmed, i believe, but when presented with facts you can't deny, deny anyway.  ;)

im not denying it away since even if its a real email its probally bs anyway, but what im saying is what actual proof is there.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: norland2424 on October 09, 2016, 06:47:03 PM
im not denying it away since even if its a real email its probally bs anyway, but what im saying is what actual proof is there.

None yet. It's just interesting and worthy of discussion but that's some nice preemptive disinformation though. Here's a song for you and queenie:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Uf-B1YDfxew

:P

norland2424

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 09, 2016, 06:50:18 PM
None yet. It's just interesting and worthy of discussion but that's some nice preemptive disinformation though. Here's a song for you and queenie:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Uf-B1YDfxew

:P

songs gay and what disinfo am i saying? or do you really think aliens are only communicating with hillary and not anyone else?  ???

Quote from: albrecht on October 09, 2016, 05:14:15 PM
=======================================================
'Allo!
with you am i yet perforce.
Old news is this story,yet Mr.Michell is not alive to discuss this.
He seems to me holding as two possibilities that activate this meme and demo-kkan dog-whistle.
1)He had some radiation-related brain damage in low-earth orbit during his career as an'Astro-Not'ie fraud/un-witting victim of MK-Naiomi mind controlled patsey.
2)He was secretly shown some possibly real evidence from robots that explored Luna for joint US-Sov_Bloc researches yet un-publicised and maybe further to Venus,Mars,et.Al.during the post-ww2 era.
This seems more likeley to me than hypnotised fake programming about visiting luna and seeing alien artifacts,fly-overs during Apollo.
i tend to think these jet-jockeys saw combat against ufo during the fifties,then were sent through the mind-wipe and re-propagandaised(?)by Disney to believe they flew to other planets and saw alien artifacts or encountered alien ships in route to outer space.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: norland2424 on October 09, 2016, 06:55:19 PM
songs gay and what disinfo am i saying? or do you really think aliens are only communicating with hillary and not anyone else?  ???

Oh yeah? How would you know? Is it your lover? Did you give it a rusty tronboner?

It's an interesting email, norland. Why are your only two options ever to insist on a conclusion or ridicule? This is something an astroturfer would do.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-bYAQ-ZZtEU

norland2424

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 09, 2016, 11:07:47 PM
Oh yeah? How would you know? Is it your lover? Did you give it a rusty tronboner?

It's an interesting email, norland. Why are your only two options ever to insist on a conclusion or ridicule? This is something an astroturfer would do.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-bYAQ-ZZtEU

whats my lover? not sure what ya ment by that one

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: norland2424 on October 09, 2016, 11:10:21 PM
whats my lover? not sure what ya ment by that one

The song you called gay. LOL!  ::) :D

norland2424

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 09, 2016, 11:11:40 PM
The song you called gay. LOL!  ::) :D

lol to be honest i never actually watch your vids, and yes i do ridicule outlandish stuff, aliens talking to hillary, man made hurricanes etc will get a chuckle from me, now hillary being a criminal that is something i do belive.