• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The VP Debate

Started by Dr. MD MD, October 04, 2016, 07:08:18 PM

Dr. MD MD

Just starting this for afterward, when I'm sure the opinions will fly fast and furious (but not like that secret op the Obama administration did with Mexico  ;)). Have at it!

starrmtn001

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 04, 2016, 07:08:18 PM
Just starting this for afterward, when I'm sure the opinions will fly fast and furious (but not like that secret op the Obama administration did with Mexico  ;)). Have at it!
Thank you for starting the thread, Doc.  Now, I don't have to, lol.  J/k. ;)

Only a few minutes in and they are both pulling no punches.

starrmtn001

Quote from: Humilia Lepus Foramen on October 04, 2016, 07:17:10 PM
Only a few minutes in and they are both pulling no punches.
Both the mod and Kaine are talking over Pence during his time to speak.  Don't know whether I'm going to continue watching.  Kaine is a little pissy pants and he annoys the hell out of me. >:(   ;D

Quote from: starrmtn001 on October 04, 2016, 07:20:02 PM
Both the mod and Kaine are talking over Pence during his time to speak.  Don't know whether I'm going to continue watching.  Kaine is a little pissy pants and he annoys the hell out of me. >:(   ;D

That's why I call the Progressive Left the Aggressive Left. Totally obnoxious and rude!

Value Of Pi

Hang a microphone over America and this is what you'll hear.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=DASDYM6nZDQ

starrmtn001

Quote from: Value Of Pi on October 04, 2016, 07:22:32 PM
Hang a microphone over America and this is what you'll hear.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=DASDYM6nZDQ
LOL!  I wouldn't be a bit surprised, Pi. ;D

mikuthing01

Kaine looks like a power bottom fruitbowl that takes it up the shit funnel

analog kid

Quote from: Astrid Galactic on October 04, 2016, 07:21:44 PM
That's why I call the Progressive Left the Aggressive Left. Totally obnoxious and rude!

How dare they. Trump OTOH, is the model of decorum.

cweb

Yeah... Instead, I'm watching the new Ghostbusters to prove how sexist I am.

I haven't laughed more than a "heh" or two so apparently, I'm quite sexist.

starrmtn001

I may switch to the YouTube channel; Watching Paint Dry, Live Stream.  ;D

Dr. MD MD

Yeah, it's unfair. He keeps getting interrupted and Pence is too much of a gentleman to do it to him.  ;)

Kaine is being extremely rude and the moderator either can't or won't rein him in.

Dr. MD MD

Pence just made a good point about the Democrats exploiting tragedy to play the race card.

starrmtn001

Quote from: Astrid Galactic on October 04, 2016, 07:28:49 PM
Kaine is being extremely rude and the moderator either can't or won't rein him in.
Well, the mod is from CBS, so . . . .

Dr. MD MD

Moderator just cut Pence off in mid response to ask a new question. So bogus!  >:(

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 04, 2016, 07:35:27 PM
Pence just made a good point about the Democrats exploiting tragedy to play the race card.

It's to score political points, I doubt Dems actually care about taco bowls or super predators.

Dr. MD MD

This is bullshit! It's obviously rigged for Kaine. The moderator is working with him rather than moderating.

starrmtn001

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 04, 2016, 07:36:34 PM
Moderator just cut Pence off in mid response to ask a new question. So bogus!  >:(
That seems to be the trend. 

I may go back and re-binge watch, House Of Cards.  ;) ;D

Dr. MD MD

She's scolding Pence for interrupting but never does to Kaine. Some fucking moderator.  More like immoderator. ::)

Dr. MD MD

She keeps letting him get away with it and only interrupts Pence to ask new questions.  ::)

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 04, 2016, 07:36:34 PM

Yeah, I noticed that too. I so hope this backfires on them!

Anyone have any good Trump tweets? (Dare I ask?)  ???

starrmtn001

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 04, 2016, 07:44:33 PM
She keeps letting him get away with it and only interrupts Pence to ask new questions.  ::)
Yes.  It's going pretty much the way I expected it would go.  (Sigh).

Kaine is just another liberal Clinton hack.  He has been rude and the moderator has decided not to reign him in.  Plus some of these questions sound like they are coming from Clinton hacks. Pence has been a gentleman and it is clear who the better person is.

Value Of Pi

Why are they wearing each other's ties? Tell me that.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: starrmtn001 on October 04, 2016, 07:46:56 PM
Yes.  It's going pretty much the way I expected it would go.  (Sigh).

Now Kaine is just spewing outright lies. Yeah, I hope this angers their base because it's getting me steamed and I used to be part of their base.  ;)

Dr. MD MD

LOL! Pence is talking 9/11 and Kaine had to pipe up and say, "I was in Virginia that day!"  :D

akwilly

Quote from: mikuthing01 on October 04, 2016, 07:25:20 PM
Kaine looks like a power bottom fruitbowl that takes it up the shit funnel
mm this photo confuses me