• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Random Political Thoughts

Started by MV/Liberace!, February 08, 2012, 10:50:42 AM

AZZERAE

Quote from: Juan on November 09, 2018, 11:20:02 AM
So (ha) Michelle Obama writes in her book that she got pregnant through invitro-fertilization. Does this revive rumors of Barry’s sexuality?

No way ... for real?!

Lunger

Quote from: Juan on November 09, 2018, 11:20:02 AM
So (ha) Michelle Obama writes in her book that she got pregnant through invitro-fertilization. Does this revive rumors of Barry’s sexuality?

Barry took a page from the Clintonshttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzQzOMeBY0A

ItsOver

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on November 09, 2018, 12:15:43 PM
https://twitter.com/rooshv/status/1060571261330472961

I'm surprised they haven't banned ABBA yet for being too hard core and corrupting.  What a pack of cucks that place has become.

ItsOver

Quote from: Richard Groyper on November 09, 2018, 11:14:21 AM
https://twitter.com/TheeArtVandelay/status/1060941999224713216
Yes, because all the gun control the state of Cuckafornia already has, has worked so well.  She should just move to the south-side of Chicago, if she needs to fully experience the miracle of even more gun control.  I'm sure they'll welcome her with open arms.

Quote from: ItsOver on November 09, 2018, 02:02:38 PM
Yes, because all the gun control the state of Cuckafornia already has, has worked so well.  She should just move to the south-side of Chicago, if she needs to fully experience the miracle of even more gun control.  I'm sure they'll welcome her with open arms.

>son is murdered
>look like a crazy person on live tv
>screams about muh GUN CONTROL
>forgets about dead son
>becomes a shitlib hero

Jackstar

Quote from: Richard Groyper on November 09, 2018, 02:25:45 PM

[attachment=1]

ItsOver

Quote from: Richard Groyper on November 09, 2018, 02:25:45 PM
>son is murdered
>forgets about dead son
>becomes a shitlib hero
Maybe she'll go on a crazed shooting escapade to further display her outrage. 

When violent riots just aren't enough.

Metron2267

Quote from: Azzerae on November 09, 2018, 11:34:43 AM
No way ... for real?!

Well certainly it's the only way you can functionally impregnate a tranny... ;)

Michael Obama was never impregnated.

Gd5150

One of the last decent democrats. A very interesting conversation with Joe Lieberman.

Chairman of the bipartisan problem solvers caucus of 14 Dems and 14 Reps. The idea behind it sounds good.

https://youtu.be/P_8xhsio_QQ

Taaroa

Dan Crenshaw's history and look make him seem like he could be a character in Metal Gear Solid.

Quote from: Metron2267 on November 09, 2018, 04:20:41 PM
Yep, it's another round of Ha Messy Goosh Goosh!

>:( >:(

It gets even better, since the government has already admitted that he was known to ASIO (FBI/secret service equivalent) and the Federal Police for links to extremists, had a passport cancelled while trying to travel to fight in Syria, and no one thought it worthwhile to monitor him in any way.

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: Taaroa on November 10, 2018, 10:39:14 PM
Dan Crenshaw's history and look make him seem like he could be a character in Metal Gear Solid.

It gets even better, since the government has already admitted that he was known to ASIO (FBI/secret service equivalent) and the Federal Police for links to extremists, had a passport cancelled while trying to travel to fight in Syria, and no one thought it worthwhile to monitor him in any way.

Who are the extremists? The Rotary Club?

WeinerInHand

Quote from: Nucky Nolan on November 10, 2018, 11:57:30 PM
Who are the extremists? The Rotary Club?

The Rotary Club has infiltrated bellgab?!!

WeinerInHand

An illegal immigrant accused of a triple murder in Missouri was previously jailed and released in New Jersey on domestic violence charges, authorities said, putting the spotlight on the conflict between local and immigration authorities nationwide.
Luis Rodrigo Perez, 23, a native of Mexico, is charged with fatally shooting two men and wounding two others on Nov. 1 and fatally shooting a woman the next day.
He was being held on domestic violence charges at the Middlesex County Jail in New Jersey in December 2017 and was released in February, NJ.com reported.
U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) officials said they placed a detainer on Perez while he was in custody, but the request was not honored nor was the agency notified when he was let go, said Corey Price, acting executive director of ICE.

ItsOver

Quote from: TheMan WhoFell ToEarth on November 09, 2018, 09:35:22 PM
Michael Obama was never impregnated.
She never has to worry about being abducted by The Greys.  They know about the Predator.

Jackstar

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S5WnVDbx0O0

I wanna see Pete Davidson and Kim Kardashian watching Building 7 collapse. I'd pay cash money for that.

CASH MONEY.

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: WeinerInHand on November 11, 2018, 05:54:59 AM
The Rotary Club has infiltrated bellgab?!!

I'll neither confirm nor deny that. Word has it that the Kiwanis are here too.

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: Jackstar on November 12, 2018, 06:31:27 PM

[attachment=1,msg1277068]

Look out your window. You should see a black van in front of your house.

Jackstar

Quote from: Nucky Nolan on November 12, 2018, 06:38:07 PM
Look out your window. You should see a black van in front of your house.

I'll be right back.

EDIT: My mail was stolen!

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: Jackstar on November 12, 2018, 06:39:39 PM
I'll be right back.

EDIT: My mail was stolen!

Don't fret. We'll pay your light bill, and we'll keep that "other thing" to ourselves.

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: Jackstar on November 12, 2018, 07:15:17 PM
massive rolleyes

I gotta be honest, brother. You don't make a whole lot of sense.  ::) ::) ::) ::)