• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

142 or 136

Quote from: 21st Century Man on December 16, 2017, 03:14:40 AM

Aw, look what the snake dragged in.  The One.  Get a life, loser.
go go, your wife is waiting to insert her finger in your you know what, in your butt.
Remember you told us that story how you like when she is doing that to you. 

Jackstar

Quote from: 142 or 136 on December 16, 2017, 03:19:14 AM
Remember you told us that story how you like when she is doing that to you.

Still--superior to a Clinton presidency.

PaulAtreides

Quote from: 142 or 136 on December 16, 2017, 01:08:16 AM
Dr.MD besides constant posting of insults and ytube links do you have any other skills and talents?

Actually, MD MD is a large animal vet and spends most of his time with his arm up the asses of horses and cows.

142 or 136

Quote from: PaulAtreides on December 16, 2017, 03:39:03 AM

Actually, MD MD is a large animal vet and spends most of his time with his arm up the asses of horses and cows.
Sometimes reading his posts I think that Dr.MD has his whole head up the asses of horses and cows

Dr MD MD's Dad

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 16, 2017, 02:20:30 AM

Dude, do you ever get the feeling that maybe we were the last generation to have a real childhood?

But childhoods come to an end eventually, while yours is still going on. Entering your sixth decade, masturbating into socks, and spending all day arguing with anonymous people. I wish I'd blown it over her tits instead.

142 or 136

Quote from: Dr MD MD's Dad on December 16, 2017, 03:55:09 AM

But childhoods come to an end eventually, while yours is still going on. Entering your sixth decade, masturbating into socks, and spending all day arguing with anonymous people. I wish I'd blown it over her tits instead.
bwaha ha ha ha

142 or 136

Quote from: PaulAtreides on December 16, 2017, 03:39:03 AM

Hold it, hold it.
Is our Dr.Richie an artificial inseminator, so called "live stock semen demon"
Maybe he licks his glows after the procedure and that's why he is so edgy.He get's the semen rush.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Dr MD MD's Dad on December 16, 2017, 03:55:09 AM
spending all day arguing with anonymous people.

Isn't that what you're doing?

Dr MD MD's Dad

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 16, 2017, 04:14:00 AM

Isn't that what you're doing?

I only wish you were anonymous, O fruit of my overactive loins.

Lord Grantham

I've never seen a more beautiful sight.

Reply #xxxx on: Today at xx:xx:xx AM
You are ignoring this user.

Lord Grantham

Quote from: Swishypants on December 16, 2017, 02:51:28 AM
I see the young kids now behaving a lot more responsibly than we ever did. They've got good Gen-X parents and are the most conservative generation ever polled. They're bright, kind, but also have a maturity and bravery we didn't. The future looks bright. Don't confuse the Millennial kids that are now in their 20's and 30's with these Gen Z kids. The Gen Z kids fucking HATE the Millennial with a passion! The kids are alright. The media just never acknowledges them because their consumer research knows they'll never be consumers for them.
https://www.forbes.com/sites/ashleystahl/2017/08/11/why-democrats-should-be-losing-sleep-over-generation-z/#7889b73b7878

That said, I can see myself in those stats as well. I'm just about to crack thirty and I don't like tatoos either, had a savings account around age 10, and had a solid retirement savings program going around age 24.

Vladamir Putin

Quote from: Lt.Uhura on December 16, 2017, 02:22:15 AM
...Policy analysts at the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention in Atlanta were told of the list of forbidden words at a meeting Thursday with senior CDC officials who oversee the budget, according to an analyst who took part in the 90-minute briefing. The forbidden words are “vulnerable,” “entitlement,” “diversity,” “transgender,” “fetus,” “evidence-based” and “science-based.”
In some instances, the analysts were given alternative phrases. Instead of “science-based” or ­“evidence-based,” the suggested phrase is “CDC bases its recommendations on science in consideration with community standards and wishes”...

http://www.washingtonpost.com/national/health-science/cdc-gets-list-of-forbidden-words-fetus-transgender-diversity/2017/12/15/f503837a-e1cf-11e7-89e8-edec16379010_story.html?

...Its vocabulary was so constructed as to give exact and often very subtle expression to every meaning that a Party member could properly wish to express, while excluding all other meaning and also the possibility of arriving at them by indirect methods. This was done partly by the invention of new words, but chiefly by eliminating undesirable words and stripping such words as remained of unorthodox meanings, and so far as possible of all secondary meaning whatever."

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Newspeak

[size=16px !important]Удивительно! Моя сука делает гораздо лучшую работу, чем я, заставляя проле упасть в линию. Я не могу дождаться нашего следующего телефонного разговора, когда он заставляет меня говорить мне, насколько он ценит мою помощь. Недолго, пока я не смогу снова свернуть свою готовую задницу![/color][/size][size=16px !important]
[/color][/size]Amazing! My bitch is doing a far better job than I am, getting the proles to fall into line. I can't wait for our next telephone conversation when he makes me hard telling me how much he appreciates my help. Won't be long until I can bend his willing ass over again! [size=16px !important]
[/color][/size]

Dr MD MD's butt plug

Quote from: Dr MD MD's Dad on December 16, 2017, 05:01:01 AM

I only wish you were anonymous, O fruit of my overactive loins.

I wish he'd go into Walgreens and ask for some Preperation H. My job is made far more difficult having to be forced through all those dark purple dangling berries that resemble some grotesque undersea creature. Vile!

Dr MD MD is my bitch

Quote from: Lt.Uhura on December 16, 2017, 02:22:15 AM
...Policy analysts at the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention in Atlanta were told of the list of forbidden words at a meeting Thursday with senior CDC officials who oversee the budget, according to an analyst who took part in the 90-minute briefing. The forbidden words are “vulnerable,” “entitlement,” “diversity,” “transgender,” “fetus,” “evidence-based” and “science-based.”
In some instances, the analysts were given alternative phrases. Instead of “science-based” or ­“evidence-based,” the suggested phrase is “CDC bases its recommendations on science in consideration with community standards and wishes”...

http://www.washingtonpost.com/national/health-science/cdc-gets-list-of-forbidden-words-fetus-transgender-diversity/2017/12/15/f503837a-e1cf-11e7-89e8-edec16379010_story.html?

...Its vocabulary was so constructed as to give exact and often very subtle expression to every meaning that a Party member could properly wish to express, while excluding all other meaning and also the possibility of arriving at them by indirect methods. This was done partly by the invention of new words, but chiefly by eliminating undesirable words and stripping such words as remained of unorthodox meanings, and so far as possible of all secondary meaning whatever."

Wow!! Even Trump news is reporting it. [size=78%]http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/12/16/trump-administration-reportedly-prohibits-cdc-from-using-words-like-transgender-fetus.html[/size]

In the case of “science-based” and “evidence-based,” the analyst said a substitute phrase was: “CDC bases its recommendations on science in consideration with community standards and wishes."[/font][/color]
CDC, the nation's top public health agency, is the only federal agency headquartered outside of Washington, D.C. It has nearly 12,000 employees, and about three-quarters of them are based in the Atlanta area.[/font][/color]
The analyst told the paper that they "could not recall a previous time when words were banned from budget documents" due to ideology.”[/font][/color]
[/size][/font][/color]
Orwell, you watching?  ;) [/font][/color]

Dr MD MD is my bitch

As someone commented..

The last paragraph is perhaps the most disturbing. So officially, then, health and disease control recommendations will be based only partly on science and partly based on public opinion? I personally have the wish to believe that smoking a pack of cigarettes a day doesn't contribute to my risk of can[/font][/size]cer and heart disease. I'd rather not hear any so-called "science" from the CDC that disputes that.[/color][/size]
[/color][/size]
[/color][/size]
::) [/color][/size]

Gd5150

Quote from: 21st Century Man on December 16, 2017, 01:28:44 AM
Just when you think Bellgab can't get any worse, now guests can post.

+1

Me scrolling past the wheel of losers who post as guests.

Spy

Robert Mueller:

-Awarded the Bronze Star with Combat "V" for valor in battle
-The Purple Heart
-Navy and Marine Corps Commendation Medal w/ Combat "V" for valor
-The Vietnam Gallantry Cross

He is an American hero. His attackers are a disgrace.

Gd5150

Quote from: Spy on December 16, 2017, 10:22:31 AM

Robert Mueller:

-The Purple Heart

He is an American hero.

Agreed, his service to our country should be commended. He should be awarded a congressional medal of freedom for turning up zero evidence of Trump Russia collusion and proving the entire “matter” was a sham. Bravo Mr Mueller!

Vladamir Putin

Robert Mueller:

-The Purple Heart

American commie! Donald is the hero, he had heel spurs and still played football. And his sons bravely killed lions and endangered elephants in Africa, bravely cutting off the tails for a photo opportunity.

Meanwhile, Donald is bravely de-regulating environmental regulations that protect the proles but ensure the donors to the GOP remain richer without the stupid rules that hold them responsible for poisoning the rivers, lakes and ground.
Winning! Owning Trump was too easy, the useful idiot doesn't even know he's my bitch.  ;D

GD is my bitch

Quote from: Gd5150 on December 16, 2017, 10:29:15 AM

Agreed, his service to our country should be commended. He should be awarded a congressional medal of freedom for turning up zero evidence of Trump Russia collusion and proving the entire “matter” was a sham. Bravo Mr Mueller!

Sadly but predictably Mueller hasn't discussed it with you, so you're again typing out of the same vacuous ass you usually do. You know jack shit. And he's a Republican too. Fox Trump news overlook that bit.

Kidnostad3

Robert Mueller:

-The Purple Heart

American heroes can also be pooch screwers.  I would offer Douglas MacArthur as one of a long list.  Please, you can do better than that.  Or maybe you can’t.

Vladimir Putin

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on December 16, 2017, 10:45:20 AM

American heroes can also be pooch screwers.  I would offer Douglas MacArthur as one of a long list.  Please, you can do better than that.  Or maybe you can’t.

Such disingenuous crap. Trump blows his dog whistle and you come running with Hannity to field the Newspeak on Trump TV. To compare Mueller with MacArthur is fatuous BS. The irony is that MacArthur was finding 'communists' in the same Hollywood the trumpers now pile onto. Mueller has said nothing yet, nothing. And was appointed by a DAG who was appointed by Trump.

Presumably Trump has appointed all the (quote) "Best people" so you can't bitch now when the former director of the FBI (Under Republican and Democrat administrations) is doing what he was appointed to do. What did you expect? That he'd say on day one there was nothing to investigate? Then you'd say what a man of integrity he is?

Trump is terrified that Flynn has sung like a canary, and Hope Hicks knows everything Trump has been told, which is highly probable as she's his ass wiper. Hannity and Trump news are just telling Trump what he wants to hear, because the agencies paid to do what they do are variously called nazis, incompetent and more recently in tatters (before the two faced adolescent coward said he had their back 100%) don't tell him what he wants to hear. If it was a Dem POTUS whose staff avoided telling them anything that would upset him (such as matters of national security), you'd be foaming at the mouth.

Spy

You've got your nose so far up Trump's ass you can't see reality. That's what happens to cult members.

Does it bother you that Trump's three favorite leaders are Putin, Erdoğan and Rodrigo Duterte, all thugs?

GOP swamp.

2010 GOP- "We will not spend one more dime that the American people can afford"

2017 GOP- GOP lands American people with a trillion $ deficit paid for by the American people while the 'swamp' gets more money-Trump's family gets about a billion $.

Dr MD MD's butt plug

Remember when Comey was investigating Clinton and the manchild thought the FBI (and especially Comey) were wonderful? By strange coincidence Trump fired Comey because he investigated Flynn who had lied about his foreign connections-including being paid to work for a foreign country.

Here's a scenario; The FBI gets so demoralized because Trump is continually tearing them apart because he has something to hide, that they don't tell him anything that pertains to national security or criminal gangs. And Trump in his deluded bubble surrounded by his sycophants has even less clue than he has now, and around him Rome burns. You own him, it will be on you. 

Quote from: GD is my bitch on December 16, 2017, 10:17:54 AM

Falkie,
  Can you please leave the nude/semi-nude pictures of you and Kathy to your thread because frankly this is disgusting!!! Thanks.