• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

Dr. MD MD

Yeah, it was good...but Knapp’s usually always pretty good.

Mels-hole1984

**Breaking News**

This just in!

George Noory still sucks!

Jojo

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on April 17, 2019, 11:30:44 AM
Are you a coast insider or do you listen live? I thought the 2nd guest was a bit yell-y, he sounded more like a caller
I listened live, and actually I agree with you now that I think about it.  Sometimes I do Insiders but the fascist automatic recurring payments are a huge financial risk between paydays.  But anyhow.

Jojo

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on April 17, 2019, 11:30:44 AM
Are you a coast insider or do you listen live? I thought the 2nd guest was a bit yell-y, he sounded more like a caller
Very rarely is there ever any difference between the live broadcast & the Insiders recording, don't you agree?

NoMoreNoory

Discussing the Sri Lankan bombings with Howard Bllom, Joorch declares "On Easter Sunday. Just as people were celebrating Christ's ascension."
Ascension? Give the man a break, Joorch, he only just resurrected. You'll need to give it 40 days before you get to the big jump upstairs. Joorch should have paid more attention in his 'cataclysm' classes.

Jojo

All night, the second guest has been righteous, no evil intentions in her magic.  Yet, George just asked her about how she practices
"curses, uh...  spells".  Lol.

Jojo

Quote from: NoMoreNoory on April 22, 2019, 11:19:59 PM
Discussing the Sri Lankan bombings with Howard Bllom, Joorch declares "On Easter Sunday. Just as people were celebrating Christ's ascension."
Ascension? Give the man a break, Joorch, he only just resurrected. You'll need to give it 40 days before you get to the big jump upstairs. Joorch should have paid more attention in his 'cataclysm' classes.
Technically, did Jesus ascend to earth from Hell though?

Mizak

Quote from: CronkitesGhost on April 13, 2019, 01:59:17 AM
I have too much affection for Art to listen to this putz do his stupid 'it's un-buhleef-ible, it's hard to buhleef it's been a year gosh that Art passed away' tribute

I rarely listen anymore but was curious to how dave would do his tribute.Just what I expected.He made it all about himself.He even played his old intro to his night hawk show before ctc.It was so juvenile.How Art picked him is beyond belief.
I've listened to Art almost from the beginning.Will always miss Art but can never forgive him for picking this ignoramus.

ItsOver

Quote from: Mizak on April 23, 2019, 06:47:47 AM
I rarely listen anymore but was curious to how dave would do his tribute.Just what I expected.He made it all about himself.He even played his old intro to his night hawk show before ctc.It was so juvenile.How Art picked him is beyond belief.
I've listened to Art almost from the beginning.Will always miss Art but can never forgive him for picking this ignoramus.
Art didn't pick Noory.  PremRat did the selection, then asked Art for his "he gets it."
Since Art was then working for PremRat, even he realized he couldn't fight the selection by the PremRat suits after it had been made, if he wanted to keep hosting at that time. However, Art did pick Heather Wade for MITD.  Ha, ha, ha.  ;D

Lilith

Quote from: ItsOver on April 23, 2019, 07:37:40 AM
Art didn't pick Noory.  PremRat did the selection, then asked Art for his "he gets it."
Since Art was then working for PremRat, even he realized he couldn't fight the selection by the PremRat suits after it had been made, if he wanted to keep hosting at that time. However, Art did pick Heather Wade for MITD.  Ha, ha, ha.  ;D

#sad

Uncle Duke

Quote from: 14 on April 22, 2019, 08:11:45 PM
Very rarely is there ever any difference between the live broadcast & the Insiders recording, don't you agree?

There is rarely any difference only because C2C operates on a tape delay system, but indiscretions that get by the system are edited.  The one that comes readily to mind was TV personality/conspiracy researcher/nut job John Barbour's racial slurs and vulgarities with George one night.  After a couple warnings to tone it down, George hung up on him and went to open lines. From what I remember reading here, there was a fair amount of editing of that interview on Insiders.

NoMoreNoory

Signing off last night, Joorch says “It’s going to be a great week, so just keep your radio station tuned to where it is.”
I’m pretty sure it’s the radio that tunes into the station, Joorch, and not the other way round but, hey, you’re the award-winning Hall Of Fame nominee, so what would I know?

Quote from: NoMoreNoory on April 22, 2019, 11:19:59 PM

Just popped in to see If anyone mentioned this. Once again we receive proof that Snoorge paid about as much attention in catechism class as he does to his book-peddling sycophantic guests.

Jojo

Quote from: Uncle Duke on April 23, 2019, 08:15:13 AM
There is rarely any difference only because C2C operates on a tape delay system, but indiscretions that get by the system are edited.  The one that comes readily to mind was TV personality/conspiracy researcher/nut job John Barbour's racial slurs and vulgarities with George one night.  After a couple warnings to tone it down, George hung up on him and went to open lines. From what I remember reading here, there was a fair amount of editing of that interview on Insiders.
Interesting.  Glad they did that.

Jojo

Why does he admire women who wear so many cosmetics, wear provocative clothes and have looks that require constant maintenance.  This time it is Nancy Bates.  Oh, and as usual, we get the added concession, And "she's a good actress."  Well duh, what else could you possibly have been referring to.

ItsOver

Quote from: 14 on April 24, 2019, 01:13:40 AM
Why does he admire women who wear so many cosmetics, wear provocative clothes and have looks that require constant maintenance...
Good thing this type of admiration carries over to Tommee.

ACE of CLUBS

Quote from: 14 on April 24, 2019, 01:06:23 AM
GNS evermore.  With Lifestraw...

That photo may have been altered . . . . it just doesn't look right.

ItsOver

Quote from: Dateline on April 24, 2019, 08:43:36 AM
Nice dresses.
LOL.  You know that Tommee.  Always the fashionista.  It takes a lot to keep Jorch happy. ;)

Speaking of, check out Jorch's PJ bottoms.  ;D

Dateline

Yes, those sleep pants that certain people wear out to Walmart or other social occasions.  He looks rumpled.

Dr. MD MD

Decent show with Graham Hancock last night but I’m never sure if he’s claiming that there were some protohuman species that existed that long ago, like homo erectus, or does he actually mean homo sapiens? No one ever seems to ask this question. He cites the mastadon site as evidence of human crafting and tool use but perhaps some of the protohuman species had some rudimentary use of tools as well?

Tinfoil_Helm

Who has a good link to hear C2C online?  Like a link to a Canadian station's stream.

Jojo

Quote from: ItsOver on April 24, 2019, 08:29:39 AM
Good thing this type of admiration carries over to Tommee.

The Rajneeshes!  And plaid. I bet they were told the photo would be from the waist up.  Is there a good story behind this photo or do they always dress this way?

Jojo

Quote from: ACE of CLUBS on April 24, 2019, 08:45:16 AM
That photo may have been altered . . . . it just doesn't look right.
Looks great to me  :)!  It is real, from when he was dating a dwarf dancer.  The deal was, he sucked on the straw in the loo.  It's pretty big, you can see.  Then his "tiny dancer" came up through the straw.  She must have been hiding in the tank.  Then he swallowed her and she became intestinal.  Then he sat on the toilet so that she would come out.  It was a trip seeing George Noory in a thong-thing.  No wax, just a trim.  The tiny dancer was degraded, but she made it out of his body & plopped into the bowl.  Then he flushed.  I remember there was a standing ovation so he, get this, he actually did the routine all over again which was really something.  He must have had to take laxatives, OMG.  I figure there was some sort of sleight-of-hand involved because the dwarf didn't look plastic, except her diver's tank & goggles, and she moved like a real person.  Evidently she didn't bite, lucky for him.  Anyhow, sometimes he does this act at his stage performances.  I don't know if he's truly nuts or just trying to mock the audience.  Doesn't make any sense.  But, people pay to see all kinds of crap.  Literally.

Jojo

But... The Telltale Heart sucks more than GN.  Why, oh why does he re-play this utterly heinous, violent, inexcusable story?  There are millions of stories he has access to.

ACE of CLUBS

Quote from: 14 on April 26, 2019, 03:04:05 AM
But... The Telltale Heart sucks more than GN.  Why, oh why does he re-play this utterly heinous, violent, inexcusable story?  There are millions of stories he has access to.

Jump-heel Jack springs to mind . . .