That time will tell
(Only time will tell)
Will Noory trash it

The darkest ring around the toilet
Will darken when it dies
Here is a Snorchlax !

Swishypants

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 08, 2017, 01:33:23 PM
Buttkisser?! Well, you're a big poopyhead. This is how juvenile your attempts at reason have gotten.  :D

albrecht

Cleopatra called in and we learned that the reincarnated Julius Cesar was Mohammed Ali, who Norry claims to have met, and Mark Anthony is Mark Anthony (last name she wouldn't mention) who is a tennis player in LA. Norry also speculated about playing recorded programming for a portion of the show on holidays and again bragged about his show being live on holidays. He already does play recorded stuff! But some caller was wanting more radio stations to play "tv on radio" and that Superman was the  best sci-fi show ever.

Jojo

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 09, 2017, 01:27:14 PM
Just pointing out what a complete and total faggot you are.  ;)
Stop complimenting his straight rump!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jojo on December 09, 2017, 08:09:57 PM
Stop complimenting his straight rump!

He's a faggot in every sense of the word.

Parris001

One thing I REALLY like about having the Coast app on my phone...........

When Jorch gets to pitching one of his MLM garbage products, I can hit the 30 second skip button exactly 4 times and it skips to the end of the pitch! Handy as hell! I've gotten to where I can listen to a whole Jorch show in about 10 minutes. I wear that skip button out when he gets on one of his bullshit topics.

136 or 142

On the 'news' segment, Nori referred to 'net neutrality' as 'net nutragedy.'

Jojo

How long has Beyond Belief with George Noory been on Xfinity?

Jojo

The Coast You Tube channel is just audio...  no video...

Jojo

George lamented the potential financial loss of the baseball cards his family discarded.  So, he went and got a bunch of board games as a new investment!  Probably still better off with baseball cards.  Never heard of anyone trading Monopoly pieces...

How did he get away with this topic?  He had the unpleasant nerve to ask his guest twice if he had played Spin The Bottle when younger.

Parris001

Last night’s show was so pitifully horrible. Where did these topics come from? I think the opioid fascination exists because he has a daughter or granddaughter that’s caught in that spiral.

The board game............ snooze fest.

The whole night was a snooze fest.

Quote from: Jojo on December 12, 2017, 05:14:08 AM
George lamented the potential financial loss of the baseball cards his family discarded.  So, he went and got a bunch of board games as a new investment!  Probably still better off with baseball cards.  Never heard of anyone trading Monopoly pieces...

How did he get away with this topic?  He had the unpleasant nerve to ask his guest twice if he had played Spin The Bottle when younger.

Guest got off easy.  That's just a Level One question.  Noory's Level Two Q's go something like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UnRqgxdnU14

Quote from: Parris001 on December 12, 2017, 12:33:17 PM
Last night’s show was so pitifully horrible. Where did these topics come from? I think the opioid fascination exists because he has a daughter or granddaughter that’s caught in that spiral.

The board game............ snooze fest.

The whole night was a snooze fest.
you think that, eh? what makes you assume anyone in norry's family has a previous or current addiction to meds? whether the "opioid crisis" is real or manufactured, it is CURRENT and large in the news. Knapp, Schrader, Trump, Democrats, Republicans, Libertarians, Fox, CNN, and adam's house cat are on this topic for some reason that obviously has nothing to do with George Norry.

Dateline

Yess, board games, spinal fusions, next bridge and jock itch, the new edgy on Coast. 

ItsOver

Quote from: Dateline on December 12, 2017, 04:30:54 PM
Yess, board games, spinal fusions, next bridge and jock itch, the new edgy on Coast.

Parris001

Noory's YouTube post is down. Lol, I hope I'm responsible  for that.............

Morgus

We learned from last night's show that Noory's favorite board games as a kid were Stratego, Operation and Clue.
I would have picked "Mouse Trap" and "CandyLand" as his favorites...

Quote from: Morgus on December 12, 2017, 07:19:51 PM
We learned from last night's show that Noory's favorite board games as a kid were Stratego, Operation and Clue.
I would have picked "Mouse Trap" and "CandyLand" as his favorites...

I liked Battleship, Monopoly, Life and Risk.

Dateline

Yes, Norry is good at games.  That is the word or skuttlebutt on the conference circuit.

Morgus

I see that Noory's fav guest Dr. JOEL WALLACH was Clyde Lewis' Ground Zero tonight...

Lord Grantham

Quote from: 21st Century Man on December 12, 2017, 07:31:05 PM

I liked Battleship, Monopoly, Life and Risk.

Risk is great. Thing is nobody ever wants to play it because it takes forever.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Lord Grantham on December 13, 2017, 04:44:12 AM
Risk is great. Thing is nobody ever wants to play it because it takes forever.

When I was a teenager my family would sometimes have games of Risk that would last all night. Seriously great game but yeah, you need a good stretch of time to play it. Either that or have a place where you can keep the board setup and play it in a series of sessions.

P.S. I don't know why whenever I think of Risk the word Kamchatka comes to mind but it just does.  ;)

ItsOver

Quote from: Morgus on December 12, 2017, 11:58:33 PM
I see that Noory's fav guest Dr. JOEL WALLACH was Clyde Lewis' Ground Zero tonight...
Yeah, Clyde sold-out to Doc Wallet some time ago and has been on before, with Clyde singing his praises.  ::)

Jojo

I liked Scruples, but it never seemed to take off.

Both Noory and Clyde are Premiere employees. Not a coinshidence. They probably have little or no say regarding the Wallach appearances. If they raised a stink there's always a Jimmy Church type weasel waiting in the wings to fill your shoes. I guess a company teetering on going broke doesn't care if it engages in illegal payola.

I don't get why they risk it. Would the average listener notice or care if they ran a "this is a paid commercial endorsement" type disclaimer?

ItsOver

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on December 13, 2017, 09:34:20 AM
Both Noory and Clyde are Premiere employees. Not a coinshidence. They probably have little or no say regarding the Wallach appearances. If they raised a stink there's always a Jimmy Church type weasel waiting in the wings to fill your shoes. I guess a company teetering on going broke doesn't care if it engages in illegal payola.

I don't get why they risk it. Would the average listener notice or care if they ran a "this is a paid commercial endorsement" type disclaimer?

"Did someone call?"   ;) ;D

albrecht

Raking the yard and cleaning the gutter and listening to Norry's show on Monday. Riveting radio. Talk of broken backs and chronic pain etc made me be extra careful on the ladder.

And his description of the classic game "Stratego" was hilarious. Not only did he, sort of, tell us how to play but went on and on about how he played "Stratego" by himself.  :o Yes, you heard me. Presumably as a kid Norry played "Stratego" by himself. "You can just set them up and, well you can't see them, but YOU CAN PLAY BY YOURSELF." Sad. Norry also was intrigued by Backgammon "what was that game on the back of a checker board, you play with dice?" but Norry has never played it. What is Norry's favorite phrase in Checkers, you ask: "KING ME!" (British guest replied that he hadn't heard that. Maybe because over there it is caused Draughts?) Norry also plays Chess against himself, again. On the computer. "If you want to win play on the first level," says Norry.
Norry: "remember that game Chutes and Ladders?"
Guest: "we call it Snakes and Ladders over here."
Norry: "Hahaha, that was a great game."
(Note this game is for pre-school and kindergarten kids mainly, takes no strategy, and can be frustratingly long when you get roped into playing it by youngsters because mind-numbingly boring.)
-GNS