• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

The Snorchlax

Quote from: Deeyeennoveeyetee E. on December 05, 2017, 01:59:18 AM
More stupid GMO conspiracy whining. Let me sum up: “Monsanto Monsanto Monsanto they hate puppies and babies, and gmo will absolutely kill you, Compare fact A in Europe to something not done in the US, and oh - the sky is falling.”

Now a story about a scientist who used Round Up to kill weeds around his greenhouse (vegetables), and then found out that his pee kills weeds in the woods. We’re really all gonna die this time. For real this time.

Callers keep saying “you’re a little much....”

When C2C callers tell you that you’re an alarmist, it’s time to take a hard look at yourself.

GMO's will kill you, your family, and everyone you know

ItsOver

Quote from: Morgus on December 05, 2017, 01:07:09 AM
Noory's warbling version of "Oh Come All Ye Faithful" was worse by far than all of the submerging artists selections he has played on Sunday nights.  That selection was probably the worst of all from that old Holiday CD.
Gag.  I don't know which is worse.  Jorch trying to sing or Jorch pretending he's a show host.

5.0 out of 5 starsFive Stars
Bypkrbkron February 29, 2016
Format: Audio CD|Verified Purchase
Nice item and quick shipping...can't beat that.

Hey, thanks for that in-depth review, Tommee!

ItsOver

A UNIQUE CHRISTMAS CD
ByLindaFon February 8, 2015
Format: Audio CD|Verified Purchase
This is a wonderful CD .If you love Coast to Coast you will love hearing George and his regular guests share all thier hidden talents .
I hope C2C issues a Christmas cd each year ! I bought several as gifts...Thanks for allowing Canadian listeners to order these.

"Thanks for that review, Linda!  And thank yeeewww for ordering this crap from me and Tommee!"

albrecht

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on December 05, 2017, 01:18:11 AM
'Tis the Season for an old Christmas classic...

How The Snorge Stole Coast...

Every Who
Up in Who-ville
Liked the Coast show a lot...
But the Snorge,
Who lived somewhere down in a Cave,
Did NOT!

The Snorge hated Coast! The whole Art Bell show!
Now, please don't ask why â€" even he doesn't know
It could be his head wasn't screwed on quite right.
It could be, perhaps, that his shoes were too tight.
But I think that the most likely reason of all,
May have been that his brain was two sizes too small.

But,
Whatever the reason,
His brain or his shoes,
He stood in his Cave, hating the Who’s,
Staring up from his Hole with a sour, Snorgy frown,
At the warm lighted windows above in their town.
For he knew every Who up in Who-ville
Was busy now, waiting for Art's show to come on.

"They’re turning it on!" he snarled with a sneer.
"It’s almost 10 p.m.! It's practically here!"
Then he growled, with his Snorge fingers nervously drumming,
"I MUST find a way to keep it from coming!"
For, precisely at 10, he knew...

Then he got an idea!
An awful idea!
THE SNORGE
GOT A WONDERFUL, AWFUL IDEA!

"I know just what to do!" The Snorge laughed in his throat.
As he quickly put on a black t-shirt and coat.
And he chuckled, and clucked, and said with a start!
"With his mic and his throne, I'll be just like Art!"

"I do need a career..."
The Snorge had checked ‘round.
Good hosts are scarce, there were few to be found.
Did that stop the old Snorge...?
No! The Snorge simply said,
"If I can't make a career, I'll take one instead!"
So he called his friend Tom. “Let’s load up the sled,
Out to Hollywood, ‘tis there we will head”.

THEN
He loaded his bags
Borrowed money from mom.
To a ramshackle sleigh,
He hitched up fat Tom.

The Snorge said, "Giddy-up!",
And the sleigh started off,
While the Who’s lay a-snooze in their lofts.

On the way, the Snorge spoke slowly to Tommy.
“It’ll be rough my boy, I know I’ll miss Mommy.”
But “we’ll do it” he cried,
“Soon those Who’s will learn their show has now died.
We’ll dumb it down, one day after another,
We’ll sicken the Who’s, soon they won’t bother”

“We’ll program lame guests, then listen not a word.
I’ll sit while they're talking, polishing a turd.
I’ll interrupt, mispronounce, and say stupid stuff.
When they call to complain, you can tell ‘em ”That’s Tough!””

As the Snorge thought it through, he chuckled with delight,
“We’ll get the worst guests. It wouldn’t be right,
To steal Art’s show, then not turn it to Blight.

All those Who’s out there will have to give up the fight,
And find something else they can do every night.
Just what can they do when we Suck?
They’ll bitch and complain, and we won’t give a F___”

... And so it was done, the Snorge took Art’s place,
And all over the website, the Snorge plastered his face…
THAT should be on the Christmas Coast Style CD. Read by Lionel Fanthorpe.

albrecht

Hails out to "Cashsale," whoever he might be. He is the brave soul who posts commercial-less C2C, and worse MITD, shows onto the interwebs torrents. Apparently he is giving up upon the new year for whatever reason. Been doing yeoman's, and thankless, work allowing archiving of suckage for future generations and free listening without commercials for scams and supplements (perhaps why Norry started making the show itself an infomercial?)

https://thepiratebay.cr/user/cashsale/

"Host: George Noory

ABR: 48 kbps, ASR: 44.1 khz, Channels: 1, Codec: MP3

No adverts, bumper music or sounders. Includes show plugs.

Note: January 1st, 2018 will be my final daily posting of the Coast To Coast AM show"

Quote from: albrecht on December 05, 2017, 10:49:38 AM
THAT should be on the Christmas Coast Style CD. Read by Lionel Fanthorpe.

I bet ol' Boris would be happy to come back from the dead to read Paperboy's updating.

brugvu

BEHOLD A PALE PIZZA ROLL.

CLEVELAND BROWNS WILL BEAT GREEN BAY PACKERS THIS SUNDAY.
THEY WILL BEAT EM BY 2 TOUCH DOWNS.
KIZER GORDON and BROWNS DEFENSE WILL SCORE A HSIT LOAD OF FANTASY POINTS,
PROB 4-5 TDS  BETWEEN KIZER GORDON AND DEFENSE.

BRUGVU HAS THE LARGEST ART BELL RADIO SHOW COLLECTION IN THE WHOLE WORLD.

I JUST BOUGHT 12 MORE AFTER DARK ART BELL MAGAZINES 1998's

AND MY 3rd REEL-TALK. MY OTHER 2 ARE MINT IN BOX 2 DIFFERENT MODDELS.

DOES ANYONE WANT TO BUY 1980's TRANSFORMER TOYS? GO BOTS?

I AM ALSO LOOKING TO BUY UFO BOOK COLLECTION/ RADIO SHOW TAPE COLLECTIONS/ AND CONFERENCES/ AND UFO TYPE SHOWS ON VHS TAPES.
ALL ART BELL TOPICS.. MARS/UFOS/ ALIENS/ EGYPT/ CORAL CASTLE/ TIME TRAVEL/ AREA 51 / EXPLODING EARTH THEORY/ ASTEROIDS/ NASA/ HOAGLAND/ CHILDRESS/ HOWE/ FRANK JOSEPH/ JIM MARRS/

WHAT YOU GOT????????????? 

I will even convert to MP3's or copy your stuff for you. ALL TAPES....

GO BROWNS!

ART BELL FANS' LIVE'S MATTER.  BROADCAST NEW (OLD) ART BELL SOMEWHERE IN TIMES. ! WE DESERVE BETTER THEN FUCKING THE SAME REPLAYS WEEK AFTER WEEK. CMON PREMIER RADIO. NO ONE LISTENS TO PIZZA ROLL BOY. HE SUCKS. 24 HOUR ALL DAY EVERYDAY ART BELL SHOWS. RELEASE THE KRAKEN.

BROWNS WIN. 35-7

ART BELL FANS" LIVE'S MATTER.. THE REVOLUTION HAS BEGUN. DISCLOSURE IS NEAR.

TIME TRAVEL IS REAL. TIME TRAVELERS/CIA AGENTS KILLED JFK. 2036 TIME TRAVEL WILL BE ACCOMPLISHED. 2038 JFK FILES UN-SEALED.
MY POINT IS WELL MADE.  GEORGE BUSH INVOLVED IN THE ASSASSINATION OF KENNEDY.

DID MARILYNN MONROE FIRE A SHOT FROM THE GRASSY KNOLL LIKE TIME TRAVELER STEVE SAID?  hmmmm.

1997-07-15 TIME TRAVELERS CALL IN.   PREMIER RADIO. WE WANT YOU TO PLAY IT.   edit HOUR 1 out. INTRO and HOURS 2-5 NEEDED.
WE NEED STEVE's PHONE CALL TO ART.

I AM GRAVELING. HANDS AND KNEES. CMON PREMIERE. MAKE PREMIERE GREAT AGAIN! RELEASE THE TIME TRAVELERS!

MAKE PREMIER AND COAST TO COAST AM GREAT AGAIN!!!!

LONG LIVE ART BELL

ART BELL FANS' LIVE'S MATTER. THE REVOLUTION IS HERE. TIME TRAVEL DISCLOSURE IS NOW.  BEHOLD A PALE PIZZA ROLL.

BRUGVU RULES!

ItsOver

If, part of a C2C show, Tommee were to direct Jorch to read PB's creation, I'm sure he'd do it, totally unaware of what he was reading, in his usual clownish Jorch-style.  ;D  Jorch could add it to his next junk-CD release, just like this trainwreck.

https://www.discogs.com/Various-George-Noory-Presents-After-Dark/release/8623521

George Noory - The Tell-Tale Heart
Written by â€" Edgar Allan Poe

George Noory - How The Snorge Stole Coast
Written by - PB The Deplorable

albrecht

Quote from: ItsOver on December 05, 2017, 12:35:28 PM
If, part of a C2C show, Tommee were to direct Jorch to read PB's creation, I'm sure he'd do it, totally unaware of what he was reading, in his usual clownish Jorch-style.  ;D  Jorch could add it to his next junk-CD release, just like this trainwreck.

https://www.discogs.com/Various-George-Noory-Presents-After-Dark/release/8623521

George Noory - The Tell-Tale Heart
Written by â€" Edgar Allan Poe

George Noory - How The Snorge Stole Coast
Written by - PB The Deplorable
Statistics

Have: 0
    Want: 2
    Avg Rating: -- / 5
    Ratings: 0

Last Sold: Never

ItsOver

Quote from: albrecht on December 05, 2017, 12:51:17 PM
Statistics

Have: 0
    Want: 2
    Avg Rating: -- / 5
    Ratings: 0

Last Sold: Never
Heh, heh, heh... sounds like another Jorch "classhic."  ;D  Not even the Canadians have bought it.

brugvu

for $10 more a month GAIA channel is worth it!!!

ENCOUNTERS IS THE BEST SHOW EVER!
somehow Episode 5 CROP CIRCLES was screwed up and a different show is shown. NOT ENCOUNTERS.
simple mistake? or DID DOUG AND DAVE RISE FROM THE GRAVES, AND TIME TRAVELED TO 2018? TO COVER UP THEIR "TRACKS" ???

HAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHA
HOAGLAND IS IN EPISODE 1. SO AWESOME.
EPISODE 31 PHOENIX LIGHTS/ NOAH'S FLOOD IS PROB THE BEST ONE. SO AWESOME.

PS. 1950's WASH DC UFO FLYOVER, 1983 HUDSON BAY UFO FLYOVER and the MEXICO (drug runner) IR FOOTAGE OF UFO FLYOVER ARE ALL THE SAME UFOS!!!!!!!!!!! WOW.  SAME CRAFT. SAME TIME TRAVELERS. DIFFERENT DATES.

1943 PHILADELPHIA EXPERIMENT. 1963 JFK ASSASSINATION. 1983 HUDSON VALLEY UFO FLA.P 2003 AUG EASTERN U.S. BLACK OUT!  AL BIELIK WAS RIGHT!
TIME TRAVELER'S CHANGING OUR HISTORY TO CREATE A NEW FUTURE??

1986 COMET HALLEY = TIME TRAVELER STEVE. 1997 HALE-BOPP = TIME TRAVELER STEVE. 2012 COMET ISON = EDWARD SNOWDEN ???
WAS THERE A COMET DURING JOHN TITOR'S APPEARANCE and DISAPPEARANCE??  i'll have to dig some more...

HALE-BOPP's CORE 25 MILES CIRCUMFERENCE??? 1997-05-02 HOAGLAND VAN FLANDERN. HALE BOPP's COMPANION??? 25 MILES IN CIRCUMFERENCE? CHEYENNE MT ON ALERT? NORAD SATELLITE SPOTS 25 MILE LONG UFO 1997-04-16 ?
COURTNEY BROWN 1996-11-14 and 1996-11-28 WAS RIGHT.   
2 COMPANION PHOTOS. TAKEN BY 2 DIFFERENT TELESCOPES. 1 MILITARY!!!!!!  COMPANION WAS THERE. 1999-03-04 ART BELL STRIEBER MCCANNEY
NOT A COMET? MATERIAL BEING SUCKED IN? NOT A DIRTY SNOW BALL?  Project STARDUST INACCURATE.

Ride a white horse on the footsteps of DOOM, trying to find a woman who never never been born.

LED ZEPPELIN ALSO TRAVELERS OF TIME AND SPACE???

WHITE HORSE?? EQ PEGASI?? OH MY! 1998 DECEMBER? TURRET'S PEAK!!!!!!!!!!!   

SO SOME COMETS ARE REALLY A "WHITE HOLE" a hole in space.. where TIME TRAVELERS ride a worm hole back in TIME?

AND COMET CORES ARE NOT COMET CORES BUT ARE LARGE 25 MILE IN CIRCUMFERENCE TIME TRAVELING/ UFO/ DEVICES? Carrying ALIEN poplulations?

BEHOLD A PALE PIZZA ROLL. ! STEVE WHERE ARE YOU? EDWARD IS SNOWED-IN.

REVOLUTION IS HERE.. JARED IS THE ANTI-CHRIST 666 NEW CITY. BABYLON. PEACE IN THE MIDDLE EAST?? DECEIVING THE ENTIRE WORLD. REGISTERED AS A WOMAN WHEN VOTING! WOW.  THE DEVIL'S TOWER IS FLACID :)
MK ULTRA MIND CONTROL. TRUMPING AMERICA?  NEW WORLD ORDER?

REVELATION IS HERE. 
WAITING FOR THE "WOMAN" TO GIVE BIRTH. THE DRAGON AWAITS. "HE" RULE THE WORLD WITH AN "IRON" FIST.
is draco 180 degrees from VIRGO? some one look that up.

HOPI PROPHECY?? PHAETHON?  Hale-bop BLUE. ison WHITE . where's the RED ONE?

or a GIANT coincidence? the spaghetti approach.. see what sticks :)

wr250

Quote from: Morgus on December 05, 2017, 01:07:09 AM
Noory's warbling version of "Oh Come All Ye Faithful" was worse by far than all of the submerging artists selections he has played on Sunday nights.  That selection was probably the worst of all from that old Holiday CD.
dont say that, nooron will prove you wrong.

Jojo

Quote from: Deeyeennoveeyetee E. on December 05, 2017, 01:59:18 AM
More stupid GMO conspiracy whining. Let me sum up: “Monsanto Monsanto Monsanto they hate puppies and babies, and gmo will absolutely kill you, Compare fact A in Europe to something not done in the US, and oh - the sky is falling.”

Now a story about a scientist who used Round Up to kill weeds around his greenhouse (vegetables), and then found out that his pee kills weeds in the woods. We’re really all gonna die this time. For real this time.

Callers keep saying “you’re a little much....”

When C2C callers tell you that you’re an alarmist, it’s time to take a hard look at yourself.
So, it's okay for a U.S. company to terrorize India?  Into 300,000 suicides?!
http://www.fooddemocracynow.org/blog/2017/mar/20-2

A neighbor put Monsanto's Roundup in my organic garden, which my three pets used to graze on.  My plants sucked it up, but I didn't know.  It poisoned them.  Treatment was expensive.  One died a horrible death four years later of massive liver cancer.

albrecht

Quote from: Jojo on December 05, 2017, 11:31:27 PM
Well, it is not like the first time an American company killed some Indians (dot indians even.) The thing that gets me is why all the haters on Monsanto on C2C etc never mention that Bayer is buying them? Do they not follow big news? And considering Bayer's history?
https://www.marketwatch.com/story/wired-news---the-bayer-and-monsanto-deal-moves-closer-to-fruition-as-cifus-clears-the-proposed-merger-2017-12-04

Jojo

Quote from: brugvu on December 05, 2017, 01:27:29 PM
for $10 more a month GAIA channel is worth it!!!

ENCOUNTERS IS THE BEST SHOW EVER!
somehow Episode 5 CROP CIRCLES was screwed up and a different show is shown. NOT ENCOUNTERS.
simple mistake? or DID DOUG AND DAVE RISE FROM THE GRAVES, AND TIME TRAVELED TO 2018? TO COVER UP THEIR "TRACKS" ???

HAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHA
HOAGLAND IS IN EPISODE 1. SO AWESOME.
EPISODE 31 PHOENIX LIGHTS/ NOAH'S FLOOD IS PROB THE BEST ONE. SO AWESOME.

PS. 1950's WASH DC UFO FLYOVER, 1983 HUDSON BAY UFO FLYOVER and the MEXICO (drug runner) IR FOOTAGE OF UFO FLYOVER ARE ALL THE SAME UFOS!!!!!!!!!!! WOW.  SAME CRAFT. SAME TIME TRAVELERS. DIFFERENT DATES.

1943 PHILADELPHIA EXPERIMENT. 1963 JFK ASSASSINATION. 1983 HUDSON VALLEY UFO FLA.P 2003 AUG EASTERN U.S. BLACK OUT!  AL BIELIK WAS RIGHT!
TIME TRAVELER'S CHANGING OUR HISTORY TO CREATE A NEW FUTURE??

1986 COMET HALLEY = TIME TRAVELER STEVE. 1997 HALE-BOPP = TIME TRAVELER STEVE. 2012 COMET ISON = EDWARD SNOWDEN ???
WAS THERE A COMET DURING JOHN TITOR'S APPEARANCE and DISAPPEARANCE??  i'll have to dig some more...

HALE-BOPP's CORE 25 MILES CIRCUMFERENCE??? 1997-05-02 HOAGLAND VAN FLANDERN. HALE BOPP's COMPANION??? 25 MILES IN CIRCUMFERENCE? CHEYENNE MT ON ALERT? NORAD SATELLITE SPOTS 25 MILE LONG UFO 1997-04-16 ?
COURTNEY BROWN 1996-11-14 and 1996-11-28 WAS RIGHT.   
2 COMPANION PHOTOS. TAKEN BY 2 DIFFERENT TELESCOPES. 1 MILITARY!!!!!!  COMPANION WAS THERE. 1999-03-04 ART BELL STRIEBER MCCANNEY
NOT A COMET? MATERIAL BEING SUCKED IN? NOT A DIRTY SNOW BALL?  Project STARDUST INACCURATE.

Ride a white horse on the footsteps of DOOM, trying to find a woman who never never been born.

LED ZEPPELIN ALSO TRAVELERS OF TIME AND SPACE???

WHITE HORSE?? EQ PEGASI?? OH MY! 1998 DECEMBER? TURRET'S PEAK!!!!!!!!!!!   

SO SOME COMETS ARE REALLY A "WHITE HOLE" a hole in space.. where TIME TRAVELERS ride a worm hole back in TIME?

AND COMET CORES ARE NOT COMET CORES BUT ARE LARGE 25 MILE IN CIRCUMFERENCE TIME TRAVELING/ UFO/ DEVICES? Carrying ALIEN poplulations?

BEHOLD A PALE PIZZA ROLL. ! STEVE WHERE ARE YOU? EDWARD IS SNOWED-IN.

REVOLUTION IS HERE.. JARED IS THE ANTI-CHRIST 666 NEW CITY. BABYLON. PEACE IN THE MIDDLE EAST?? DECEIVING THE ENTIRE WORLD. REGISTERED AS A WOMAN WHEN VOTING! WOW.  THE DEVIL'S TOWER IS FLACID :)
MK ULTRA MIND CONTROL. TRUMPING AMERICA?  NEW WORLD ORDER?

REVELATION IS HERE. 
WAITING FOR THE "WOMAN" TO GIVE BIRTH. THE DRAGON AWAITS. "HE" RULE THE WORLD WITH AN "IRON" FIST.
is draco 180 degrees from VIRGO? some one look that up.

HOPI PROPHECY?? PHAETHON?  Hale-bop BLUE. ison WHITE . where's the RED ONE?

or a GIANT coincidence? the spaghetti approach.. see what sticks :)

Would you copy this into the Conspiracies thread?

GravitySucks

Quote from: Jojo on December 05, 2017, 11:31:27 PM

A neighbor put Monsanto's Roundup in my organic garden, which my three pets used to graze on.  My plants sucked it up, but I didn't know.  It poisoned them.  Treatment was expensive.  One died a horrible death four years later of massive liver cancer.

Every time I used Round up on plants it was quite obvious that they had been sprayed with weed killer within an hour. Did your neighbor admit to spraying your garden?  That sounds like a mean thing to do. Get Gunny (Paladin) to go beat him up.

Jojo

Quote from: albrecht on December 05, 2017, 10:53:20 AM
Hails out to "Cashsale," whoever he might be. He is the brave soul who posts commercial-less C2C, and worse MITD, shows onto the interwebs torrents. Apparently he is giving up upon the new year for whatever reason. Been doing yeoman's, and thankless, work allowing archiving of suckage for future generations and free listening without commercials for scams and supplements (perhaps why Norry started making the show itself an infomercial?)

https://thepiratebay.cr/user/cashsale/

"Host: George Noory

ABR: 48 kbps, ASR: 44.1 khz, Channels: 1, Codec: MP3

No adverts, bumper music or sounders. Includes show plugs.

Note: January 1st, 2018 will be my final daily posting of the Coast To Coast AM show"
Does it go back to 2007?

Jojo

Quote from: brugvu on December 05, 2017, 12:32:21 PM

CLEVELAND BROWNS WILL BEAT GREEN BAY PACKERS THIS SUNDAY.
THEY WILL BEAT EM BY 2 TOUCH DOWNS.
KIZER GORDON and BROWNS DEFENSE WILL SCORE A HSIT LOAD OF FANTASY POINTS,
PROB 4-5 TDS  BETWEEN KIZER GORDON AND DEFENSE.

BRUGVU HAS THE LARGEST ART BELL RADIO SHOW COLLECTION IN THE WHOLE WORLD.

I JUST BOUGHT 12 MORE AFTER DARK ART BELL MAGAZINES 1998's

AND MY 3rd REEL-TALK. MY OTHER 2 ARE MINT IN BOX 2 DIFFERENT MODDELS.

DOES ANYONE WANT TO BUY 1980's TRANSFORMER TOYS? GO BOTS?

I AM ALSO LOOKING TO BUY UFO BOOK COLLECTION/ RADIO SHOW TAPE COLLECTIONS/ AND CONFERENCES/ AND UFO TYPE SHOWS ON VHS TAPES.
ALL ART BELL TOPICS.. MARS/UFOS/ ALIENS/ EGYPT/ CORAL CASTLE/ TIME TRAVEL/ AREA 51 / EXPLODING EARTH THEORY/ ASTEROIDS/ NASA/ HOAGLAND/ CHILDRESS/ HOWE/ FRANK JOSEPH/ JIM MARRS/

WHAT YOU GOT????????????? 

I will even convert to MP3's or copy your stuff for you. ALL TAPES....

GO BROWNS!

ART BELL FANS' LIVE'S MATTER.  BROADCAST NEW (OLD) ART BELL SOMEWHERE IN TIMES. ! WE DESERVE BETTER THEN FUCKING THE SAME REPLAYS WEEK AFTER WEEK. CMON PREMIER RADIO. NO ONE LISTENS TO PIZZA ROLL BOY. HE SUCKS. 24 HOUR ALL DAY EVERYDAY ART BELL SHOWS. RELEASE THE KRAKEN.

BROWNS WIN. 35-7

ART BELL FANS" LIVE'S MATTER.. THE REVOLUTION HAS BEGUN. DISCLOSURE IS NEAR.

TIME TRAVEL IS REAL. TIME TRAVELERS/CIA AGENTS KILLED JFK. 2036 TIME TRAVEL WILL BE ACCOMPLISHED. 2038 JFK FILES UN-SEALED.
MY POINT IS WELL MADE.  GEORGE BUSH INVOLVED IN THE ASSASSINATION OF KENNEDY.

DID MARILYNN MONROE FIRE A SHOT FROM THE GRASSY KNOLL LIKE TIME TRAVELER STEVE SAID?  hmmmm.

1997-07-15 TIME TRAVELERS CALL IN.   PREMIER RADIO. WE WANT YOU TO PLAY IT.   edit HOUR 1 out. INTRO and HOURS 2-5 NEEDED.
WE NEED STEVE's PHONE CALL TO ART.

I AM GRAVELING. HANDS AND KNEES. CMON PREMIERE. MAKE PREMIERE GREAT AGAIN! RELEASE THE TIME TRAVELERS!

MAKE PREMIER AND COAST TO COAST AM GREAT AGAIN!!!!

LONG LIVE ART BELL

ART BELL FANS' LIVE'S MATTER. THE REVOLUTION IS HERE. TIME TRAVEL DISCLOSURE IS NOW.  BEHOLD A PALE PIZZA ROLL.

BRUGVU RULES!
Will you start a Classifieds thread?

Norm

Coming! The REAL RADIO GOD hisself!  wooooooooo hooooooooo!

George Flippin' Noory in LIVE IN PERSON!

Only 15 cents a day!  Grab a bottle of cheap wine and a hooker for a swell time!

Dateline

The Norry Guarantee:  Guaranteed To Be Disappointed Or Your Money Back.

ItsOver

Quote from: Norm on December 06, 2017, 12:08:27 AM
Coming! The REAL RADIO GOD hisself!  wooooooooo hooooooooo!

George Flippin' Noory in LIVE IN PERSON!

Only 15 cents a day!  Grab a bottle of cheap wine and a hooker for a swell time!

Only $100 a ticket!

"George Noory will sing several songs with a live band, and you can take part in a Q&A with each guest. Don’t miss out! Tickets will go fast!  Recommended for ages 8 and up. No babes in arms. All patrons must have a ticket regardless of age."

Don't try sneaking in any mean babies!

https://artsaltlake.org/production/george-noory-live/

Can someone photoshop The Lorax with Noory's face?

ItsOver

Sorry, 21st.  No photoshop, but I found the perfect name for a Jorch Lorax.

Jojo

Quote from: ItsOver on December 06, 2017, 12:51:26 AM
Only $100 a ticket!

"George Noory will sing several songs with a live band, and you can take part in a Q&A with each guest. Don’t miss out! Tickets will go fast!  Recommended for ages 8 and up. No babes in arms. All patrons must have a ticket regardless of age."

Don't try sneaking in any mean babies!

https://artsaltlake.org/production/george-noory-live/
No babes in arms?  I am shocked.  Is that even legal??  You might as well say, "No nursing mothers"!  Geez they could discourage it on the website, have a disclaimer posted when buying tickets, and then enforce policies regarding disruptiveness with a competent usher.  Rather than exclude nursing mothers or brand new fathers.

I remember hearing one baby on a video of such an event, and George really was confrontational to the mother.  Twice, I think.  It was like he took it personally, like he thought the baby was competing for attention on purpose or something.  The baby was hardly making any noise, just a peep or two.  Nothing even an usher would bother about.

Look, if a person can't tip, they really shouldn't eat out.  Similarly, if a producer can't afford an usher, then they shouldn't do a performance.  Especially when charging $100!

If they can't control a disruptive parent/child with an experienced usher, what else can't he control?  I wouldn't feel safe attending an event that doesn't have enough staff or confidence to control common audience issues, like ushering out a parent/baby, to the lobby temporarily, if necessary.

Infants need their parents.  But for older children, why doesn't Mr. Familyman provide competent childcare?  It could be for a rate, with advance registration.

At a bare minimum, they should just discourage infants, not forbid them.  I don't think I will ever think of Coast as a family show again.  Why does he try to keep it so family clean if he's just going to turn coat out in public.

WOTR

It was good to hear that the master of suckage is still at the top of his game tonight.

Noorie: So (Bill?), tell us what is new at online news dat cam.
Bill: Well George, we just posted a couple of articles that
Noorie: Haha.  That's great Bill.  It was good to hear from you again.  Next we will hear from ____.

Wow.  He is a good corporate man.  Give them the minute thirty that you promised and then cut them off no matter that you JUST asked what was new.

Long live Dave.  ::)

Jojo

Quote from: Jojo on December 06, 2017, 02:20:47 AM
No babes in arms?  I am shocked.  Is that even legal??  You might as well say, "No nursing mothers"!  Geez they could discourage it on the website, have a disclaimer posted when buying tickets, and then enforce policies regarding disruptiveness with a competent usher.  Rather than exclude nursing mothers or brand new fathers.

I remember hearing one baby on a video of such an event, and George really was confrontational to the mother.  Twice, I think.  It was like he took it personally, like he thought the baby was competing for attention on purpose or something.  The baby was hardly making any noise, just a peep or two.  Nothing even an usher would bother about.

Look, if a person can't tip, they really shouldn't eat out.  Similarly, if a producer can't afford an usher, then they shouldn't do a performance.  Especially when charging $100!

If they can't control a disruptive parent/child with an experienced usher, what else can't he control?  I wouldn't feel safe attending an event that doesn't have enough staff or confidence to control common audience issues, like ushering out a parent/baby, to the lobby temporarily, if necessary.

Infants need their parents.  But for older children, why doesn't Mr. Familyman provide competent childcare?  It could be for a rate, with advance registration.

At a bare minimum, they should just discourage infants, not forbid them.  I don't think I will ever think of Coast as a family show again.  Why does he try to keep it so family clean if he's just going to turn coat out in public.
If churches which operate on a shoestring budget can afford soundproof viewing rooms, one would think for-profit theaters would have them too.

Many major cities have theaters with soundproof viewing rooms (hopefully with the sound piped into the room).  Why don't they use those theaters?  Has this even occurred to them?  Why isn't this a priority?

Jojo

Quote from: Jojo on December 06, 2017, 03:02:42 AM
If churches which operate on a shoestring budget can afford soundproof viewing rooms, one would think for-profit theaters would have them too.

Many major cities have theaters with soundproof viewing rooms (hopefully with the sound piped into the room).  Why don't they use those theaters?  Has this even occurred to them?  Why isn't this a priority?

Jojo

Quote from: Jojo on December 06, 2017, 03:02:42 AM

George, you once were a baby, too!