• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

ItsOver

Quote from: Jojo on November 30, 2017, 02:59:44 AM
George told Glyniss not to call him "honey".  Don't they prep guests?  No one has a list of no-no's?  I think she is married.
Ha!  Jorch was obviously not using the "don't call me "honey" number."

albrecht

Norry ducked out early, again, and replayed his over-played, and fake, recording of a car accident in which a guy gets beaten up by old ladies with their purses and Bibles. If you are going to duck out early at least play some new material, Norry!
-GNS

ItsOver

Quote from: albrecht on November 30, 2017, 12:36:47 PM
Norry ducked out early, again, and replayed his over-played, and fake, recording of a car accident in which a guy gets beaten up by old ladies with their purses and Bibles. If you are going to duck out early at least play some new material, Norry!
-GNS
Jorch could at least have his minions dig up something, ANYTHING, new, but, no, even that would be too much to ask of Jorch.  What a lazy slacker and, of course, PremRat could care less.  Jorch knows how to milk it.  You just never know when the Quick E Mart may run out of those pre-made turkee sammiches on whole wheat.  The early Jorch gets the turkee!

ItsOver

This should be exciting.

TBA & Open Lines
Friday - December 1, 2017
Hosted by George Noory
Guest(s):
George Noory hosts guest(s) TBA in the first half. Followed by Open Lines.

I sense an early IHOP run with Tommee is firm, though.

Dyna-X

Quote from: ItsOver on November 30, 2017, 01:44:38 PM
Jorch could at least have his minions dig up something, ANYTHING, new, but, no, even that would be too much to ask of Jorch.  What a lazy slacker and, of course, PremRat could care less.  Jorch knows how to milk it.  You just never know when the Quick E Mart may run out of those pre-made turkee sammiches on whole wheat.  The early Jorch gets the turkee!

With a selection as pictured turkee would be a serious improvement. This is the kinda thing that drove Jorch to pizza rolls.

ShayP

-GNS

That skit is one of the worst things ever on C2C.  If George had a creative bone in his body he would do something different, but no, it's the same old shtick.

Zetaspeak

Quote from: sumthinz going on on November 30, 2017, 04:56:25 AM
thanks, i needed that lol  ;)

george hinting at having the scam docs on more often tonight. damnit to hell

He's got to be trolling everybody, it's well known everybody hates these shows. But wow what a double feature last night, I avoided it

ItsOver

-GNS
Jorch probably doesn't even know it's being played.  Doesn't know, doesn't care.  "Tommee, play the filler.  We've loafed our way through another night.  Good thing I have a passion for radio.  Har, har, har.  We're outta here!  Turkee sammich, here I come!"

Morgus

Tonight Noory reported on the death of Jim Nabors, by saying he played Gomer Pyle  bumbling deputy sheriff on the Andy Griffith show.
Noory clearly mixed up Gomer with Barney Fife...

GravitySucks

Quote from: Morgus on December 01, 2017, 12:38:17 AM
Tonight Noory reported on the death of Jim Nabors, by saying he played Gomer Pyle  bumbling deputy sheriff on the Andy Griffith show.

Gomer’s cousin Goober Pyle was on the Andy Griffith show.

Dementia is clearly setting in.

albrecht

Quote from: 21st Century Man on December 01, 2017, 12:45:28 AM
Dementia is clearly setting in.
He was deputized in a few instances. But, I seriously, doubt Norry knew that. And some, simply Barney giving him a shotgun, was, likely, not official.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: GravitySucks on December 01, 2017, 12:41:43 AM
Gomer’s cousin Goober Pyle was on the Andy Griffith show.

Why ddn't Earnest T ever get his own show?! He was the real star.

WOTR

wow... I just caught a few seconds of Coast and was very surprised to find that George  "feels that something is going to happen soon."

It appears that for at least the last decade George has felt that "something big is going to happen".  Does he still find that "people are acting weird", or has that phase passed?

Quote from: WOTR on December 01, 2017, 02:14:24 AM
wow... I just caught a few seconds of Coast and was very surprised to find that George  "feels that something is going to happen soon."

It appears that for at least the last decade George has felt that "something big is going to happen".  Does he still find that "people are acting weird", or has that phase passed?

Unfortunately, that something will not be happening on Coast.  :-\ But yes, the sun will be coming up in about 4 hours.  I quit listening regularly a long time ago.  I do not listen to quackery, be it paranormal or medical.

136 or 142

Nori has announced he's doing a 'live show' in Salt Lake City.

In an incredible coincidence, the number of Utah residents who say they believe in G_d has declined by 50% since Nori's announcement.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nori to guest: "Some people are being possessed.  How do they let their guard down and let that happen?"

If the guest had given an honest reply "The listen to you hosting Coast to Coast and give up hope."

ItsOver

Part of his "Here's whut's happeneen" segment, I presume.  Noory won't have to worry about being confused with a good broadcaster.

ItsOver

iHeart Creditors Reject Another Offer From Company as They Push for Chapter 11

https://www.wsj.com/articles/iheart-creditors-reject-another-offer-from-company-as-they-push-for-chapter-11-1512090362

If they run their outfit as well as Noory does C2C, big surprise.

ItsOver

Well, well.  Look who's back.  Just in time to bring some holiday cheer.

DATE
Wednesday - December 6, 2017
HOST
George Noory
GUESTS
Major Ed Dames
Foremost remote viewing teacher Major Ed Dames will discuss the current cases his agency (Matrix Intelligence Agency) is working on, updates on the solar kill shot, his recent work looking at North Korea, China, Russia and Syria, as well as locating the graves of Adolph Hitler and Eva Braun.

Lord Grantham

Quote from: ItsOver on December 01, 2017, 06:47:03 AM

DATE
HOST
George Noory
GUESTS
Major Ed Dames
Foremost remote viewing teacher Major Ed Dames will discuss the current cases his agency (Matrix Intelligence Agency) is working on, updates on the solar kill shot, his recent work looking at North Korea, China, Russia and Syria, as well as locating the graves of Adolph Hitler and Eva Braun.
We're what, 20 years past due for the kill shot? Hopefully he can give us safe places to go. Like Ukraine.

ItsOver

Quote from: Lord Grantham on December 01, 2017, 07:40:08 AM
We're what, 20 years past due for the kill shot?
I'm surprised the Quickening didn't speed it up.

DATE
HOST
George Noory
GUESTS
Major Ed Dames

I thought he did his last class sessions in the USA and was retiring to the Ukraine.  I guess that was too much to hope for. :-\

ItsOver

Quote from: 21st Century Man on December 01, 2017, 08:25:12 AM

I thought he did his last class sessions in the USA and was retiring to the Ukraine.  I guess that was too much to hope for. :-\
I think his "reason" for heading to the Ukraine left without him.  I guess he didn't RV that scenario.

Quote from: ItsOver on December 01, 2017, 08:30:29 AM
I think his "reason" for heading to the Ukraine left without him.  I guess he didn't RV that scenario.

LOL.  Yeah, that or alimony is a bitch.

Lord Grantham

Didn't realize he was married to Meghan Draper

If you willing to accept foreign baggage (aka a broads kid) then you can punch up a couple weight classes. Until of course she has you move to the Ukraine and leaves you.

Morgus

DATE
HOST
George Noory
GUESTS
Major Ed Dames

I suspect Dr. Doom is back to remind us of his RV prediction years ago that North Korea would be the location for the next use of a nuclear weapon in anger...

Morgus

Quote from: WOTR on December 01, 2017, 02:14:24 AM
Noory still often uses the phrase "people are WACKED OUT"  8)

albrecht

Last night Norry waxed emotionally about he is always there for listeners, over the holidays, etc. "No tapes, no tapes indeed." Then he played a tape of Jim Nabors and just the other night he played a tape of that fake auto accident where some old ladies beat a driver with their purses and Bibles. A couple weeks or so ago he replayed the tape of some Edgar Allen Poe story.