• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

why i read yourkshire pud posts first

Started by artbell_ghost, July 01, 2019, 08:01:18 PM

artbell_ghost

many people ask me why i read yourkisire puds posts first when browsing bellgab.  as a fan of the work of many of you and my congratulations are in epic numbers, I will tell you the reason.

he has reached brig-level understanding of why bellgab is so imprtant and can explain better than most what is funny on a post.

paladin1991

Quote from: artbell_ghost on July 01, 2019, 08:01:18 PM
many people ask me why i read yourkisire puds posts first when browsing bellgab.  as a fan of the work of many of you and my congratulations are in epic numbers, I will tell you the reason.

he has reached brig-level understanding of why bellgab is so imprtant and can explain better than most what is funny on a post.
Yeah.  But how funny is the joke if you have to explain it?  I have no patients to explain it to the Dickdr.  (see what I did there?)  See, explaining it doesn't make the joke funnier.

Jojo

Quote from: paladin1991 on July 01, 2019, 08:47:18 PM
Yeah.  But how funny is the joke if you have to explain it?  I have no patients to explain it to the Dickdr.  (see what I did there?)  See, explaining it doesn't make the joke funnier.
Well explained! ;D

artbell_ghost

so true

Dr. MD MD

Obsess much, Gyrene? ::)

Quote from: artbell_ghost on July 01, 2019, 08:01:18 PM

Do many people really ask you that? I call BS.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on July 02, 2019, 02:55:37 PM

I'm undecided if it's damon or someone pretending to be damon.

ItsOver

Ha! It's an exciting life when many people are asking about posts on a forum dedicated to a dead radio show host.  Almost as exciting as posting here.

albrecht

Quote from: ItsOver on July 02, 2019, 03:09:26 PM
Ha! It's an exciting life when many people are asking about posts on a forum dedicated to a dead radio show host.  Almost as exciting as posting here.
It is amazing! Praise MV Liberace! A forum about a quittening radio host, who is now dead, paid for diapers and now is even underwriting a new musical production of Liberace's life on Broadway!

damon told me artbell_ghost was Mr. Spock.

artbell_ghost

Quote from: SredniVashtar on July 02, 2019, 02:56:47 PM

i do know damon.  he has talks to me regularly

artbell_ghost

Quote from: Richard Groyper on July 02, 2019, 03:33:25 PM
damon told me artbell_ghost was Mr. Spock.

damon did nt tell me this.  is it true?

Quote from: artbell_ghost on July 02, 2019, 05:25:37 PM
damon did nt tell me this.  is it true?

i don't know. let me ask Mr. Spock, brb.

artbell_ghost

its true. many people ask me that and about aliens.  i answered the first one but i can t the second

artbell_ghost

Quote from: ItsOver on July 02, 2019, 03:09:26 PM

very true sir.  i think the dead radio show host will be back someday though. that is exciting.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: artbell_ghost on July 02, 2019, 05:36:18 PM
its true. many people ask me that and about aliens.  i answered the first one but i can t the second

What do you mean 'many people'? You only see one person a day and he just shoves your food through a hole in the door.

Yorkshire pud

Millions of people ask me...Well when I say millions I really mean a few hundr....That isn't strictly accurate, a few dozen.. Actually nearer under ten...Absolutely no-one asks me why I read my own posts first, in the middle or last. I have absolutely no idea who the imposter is pretending to be me, but he/she is obviously a blaggard; a dark cove and should be horsewhipped by my favourite gillie.

I have never 'got' this website other than it should be resigned to the annuls of all evil doings and nefarious intent.

Braise MV and praise Liberace.

Jojo

Quote from: SredniVashtar on July 02, 2019, 02:56:47 PM
Pretty sure it's damon.  No offense, Dam'n, lol.

Roswells, Art

Damon doesn't type only in lowercase, he has a problem with verb tense and conjugation but doesn't usually misspell words.

Also, this parody account hasn't once asked why someone is so cool or exclaimed that they are awesome.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Roswells, Art on July 02, 2019, 06:32:43 PM
Damon doesn't type only in lowercase, he has a problem with verb tense and conjugation but doesn't usually misspell words.

Also, this parody account hasn't once asked why someone is so cool or exclaimed that they are awesome.

This is Bellgab not facebook.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on July 02, 2019, 06:38:31 PM
This is Bellgab not facebook.

Don't forget, I am paying you double to do your worst on the 4th. No cup of Mountain Dew must go unpissed in, and I want a special effort to get as many burger baps covered in ball sweat as you can. Thanks in advance.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Sixteen on July 02, 2019, 06:26:32 PM
Pretty sure it's damon.  No offense, Dam'n, lol.

You come on here pretending to be a woman so you have no standing here, Bob.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: SredniVashtar on July 02, 2019, 07:01:37 PM
Don't forget, I am paying you double to do your worst on the 4th. No cup of Mountain Dew must go unpissed in, and I want a special effort to get as many burger baps covered in ball sweat as you can. Thanks in advance.

My T shirt hasn't arrived yet "Happy 4th July you treacherous bastards"

I'm looking forwards to the headlines on the fifth showing photos of the tanks' (Even the 'new' Sherman tanks last used in the 1950's) carve up of Pennsylvania Avenue and the road repair crews out with their gear. All so the man child can have his own extra speshul parade in his name. Kim and Putin will be calling him up and telling him how impressed they were showing off 'his' army and 'his' airforce. If he could, he'd probably get it all flooded to get a cruiser or Carrier sailing down.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Roswells, Art on July 02, 2019, 06:32:43 PM

I think it's actually impossible to write like damon, only he can do it. It's a kind of anti-talent.

K_Dubb

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on July 02, 2019, 07:13:50 PM

I'm looking forwards to the headlines on the fifth showing photos of the tanks' (Even the 'new' Sherman tanks last used in the 1950's) carve up of Pennsylvania Avenue and the road repair crews out with their gear. All so the man child can have his own extra speshul parade in his name. Kim and Putin will be calling him up and telling him how impressed they were showing off 'his' army and 'his' airforce. If he could, he'd probably get it all flooded to get a cruiser or Carrier sailing down.

Great idea!

SredniVashtar

I thought it had been shelved as an idea. Didn't know it was going ahead.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: SredniVashtar on July 02, 2019, 07:18:15 PM
I thought it had been shelved as an idea. Didn't know it was going ahead.

That was last year...So far $2.5 Million has been re allocated out of the budget that goes to maintaining national parks for , erm, everyone, and instead will go to Dear Leader pretending he's in the same league of dictators as Kim. Once upon a time in the NOT so distant past, the GOP would have been apoplectic at the notion of the 4th July being a campaign rally and military based.

albrecht

I saw some old ones during the Mayor's Parade in London once. It was awesome- though the tanks tore up the streets,even going slow! But impressive to see. It was some deal where some key, or some such, is presented to The City as some kind of Royal tribute? I forget but the tanks were awesome as was the fly-over. I might have been misremembering a Remembrance Day anniversary with the whole "hand the keys of the kingdom to the bankers" deal but, either way, all were epic and fun. As was winning the Ashes a while back- not that I understood anything about the game. The place went wild. You folks can put on a good parade! Lots of drink and highjinx. Burning of the Pope (as well as any unused furniture, is also a great time! (Those I saw up North though and once near a questionable estate, which could explain the furniture etc burning also.)

albrecht

They NEED to take that tank parade out to Bethesda, Potomac, etc also because when I was up there just a few months ago those streets are still bad after all the previous summer rains and then the winter! Have tanks tear em up more, let the folks celebrate on their properties with fireworks, cook-outs, and Pimm's beer, wine, and cocktails and provide JOBS to the displaced population, by gentrification, of D.C., and even P.G. County, etc. Get them out working and laying some asphalt!   Fix those pot-holes!