• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Mr. Fidget

Started by KnyeGuy, July 24, 2009, 11:15:49 AM

coaster

So what is it you want? You want more airtime to talk about your toys and the fact that you were arrested seventeen years ago? Its not really a conspiracy and to be honest, sounds like horrible radio. Perhaps they don't want you back because the subject matter has nothing to do with coast to coast.

eddie dean

Quote from: Mr. Fidget on May 19, 2014, 06:44:11 PM
I bet this one may help.
Mr. Fidget
[attachimg=1]

Don't stare at the image:
[attachimg=1]

Mr. Fidget

Quote from: Tarbaby on May 19, 2014, 06:54:56 PM
Mental issues. Yes, mental issues.
I mean, it's been 17 years for chrissakes. You referred, I love, to the alleged assault as an accident. And you also made various threats in  your description above. I don't see how a radio show has any obligation to respond to you or return your calls.
So here's the roleplay: Your living your life, your done with your work for the day, so you go to an amusement park nearby to drop a couple quarters in a video game. As you arrive you see a sign directly above the bike rack that says: "No bikes allowed on xyz company property" directly above the empty bike rack.  You ask a guy (who is a security guard) what the sign posted means, because you could not understand what it means. Then within a few seconds you have three people throw you to the ground and immobilize you, then they drag you to a little room, handcuffed. They give you a ticket and a trespass warning, clearly date 27 years prior in four date location of five, the only accurate one is your court date. As you depart, four witnesses who saw the whole thing approach you and ask if you are ok. They ask what happened, all you know is above. They say they came behind the guards asking what the guy (me) did, the guards won't say. So they waited for you. You do some research and find that even if you had done anything they would have to enforce, you were not even on their property. You have the deed. You go to court, no record. They send you to the police, who send you back to the DA. Like a pingpong ball for THREE YEARS. All your friends, business associates, and whoever asks, above is all you know. Would you believe yourself, I doubt it.
PTSD, thats what you'd have.
threat defined: noun
1. a statement of an intention to inflict pain, injury, damage, or other hostile action on someone in retribution for something done or not done.

Looking at this thread, I'd say those were promises, not threats. Leverage is the point, and again the documents tell the story, everything you think you know about this is that proverbial "ice cube" that is in fact an iceberg. Your appraisal is knee-jerk uninformed character assassination of myself, and I suppose your opinion. So be it. The accident is the Coast appearance, not the assault.
Every misplaced your keys? Everyone has "mental issues."
   Admittedly those email I sent are terse, and the result of 17 years of trying to tell the truth. A truth you can't comprehend, just like the balance you never mastered until you could walk.

Mr. Fidget
Quote from: coaster on May 19, 2014, 07:28:22 PM
So what is it you want? You want more airtime to talk about your toys and the fact that you were arrested seventeen years ago? Its not really a conspiracy and to be honest, sounds like horrible radio. Perhaps they don't want you back because the subject matter has nothing to do with coast to coast.

When three people BALD FACE LIE on a legal document, that is THE DEFINITION OF CONSPIRACY.
Your other "opinions" are answered above in the thread, the thread you obviously skimmed and thought you would chime in on the side of your brainwasher. They don't call it "programming" for nothing.
Mr. Fidget

coaster

Well I've lost interest.

jazmunda

Quote from: coaster on May 19, 2014, 08:03:58 PM
Well I've lost interest.

You have to have something to lose it.

aldousburbank

Shit dude, I've been rapped upside the head by overzealous uniforms and tossed in el bote' more times then Jesus. Here's how I make it right: smoke a doob, get laid, enjoy life.

jazmunda

Quote from: aldousburbank on May 19, 2014, 08:12:44 PM
Here's how I make it right: smoke a doob, get laid, enjoy life.

Does it have to be in that order?

Mr. Fidget

Well I've lost interest.
So if I'm hearing you right what you mean is: "Damn he's right, I don't even know what a conspiracy is, I just stuck my foot in my mouth, instead of addressing that fact I'm gonna get out of here, I'm no match for this guy."
Bye!

Mr.Fidget

Tarbaby

Yes, I was about to post something very similar to what Aldus just said After reading what happened to you allegedly I thought, I've had worse things happen, maybe 10 or 20 times worse. And I can still remember them years later but not as acutely and disturbingly as you seem to. Still, you're a very articulate and well spoken Writer. My point was you just got to get on with your life it seems to me, enjoy your life to the fullest.

You should've had some good counseling 16 years ago. But it's not too late and there's nothing wrong with getting a counselor,  getting someone to help you work your way through that trauma.

Jackstar

I don't understand what is going on here. Where is the informative YouTube video? So confused right now.

coaster

Quote from: Mr. Fidget on May 19, 2014, 08:24:49 PM
So if I'm hearing you right what you mean is: "Damn he's right, I don't even know what a conspiracy is, I just stuck my foot in my mouth, instead of addressing that fact I'm gonna get out of here, I'm no match for this guy."
Bye!

Mr.Fidget
Not at all. You are bitching about something that happened seventeen years ago and are trying to turn it into a conspiracy, which it is not. I've lost interest because I find it to be a boring story by someone who is unwilling to let shit go and get on with his life.
Stop signing your posts, its stupid.

Catsmile

Quote from: onan on May 19, 2014, 07:01:44 PM
Am I the only one that doesn't give a shit?
Never gave a shit 20 years ago.

Well I've lost interest.
20 years, and all he has is this shit...
Fuck me silly, lost interest is being to kind.

Quote from: jazmunda on May 19, 2014, 08:06:28 PM
You have to have something to lose it.
Yes, I'm sure many had $5.00 20 years ago, even they don't care now.

Mr. Fidget

Quote from: coaster on May 19, 2014, 08:28:31 PM
Not at all. You are bitching about something that happened seventeen years ago and are trying to turn it into a conspiracy, which it is not. I've lost interest because I find it to be a boring story by someone who is unwilling to let shit go and get on with his life.
Stop signing your posts, its stupid.
I'll put it this way, you have room to improve. Put your feet one in front of another, and go do what you like. I'd recommend some reading comprehension material, then come on back and cognify this:

Wikipedia:
In criminal law, a conspiracy is an agreement between two or more persons to commit a crime at some time in the future. Criminal law in some countries or for some conspiracies may require that at least one overt act must also have been undertaken in furtherance of that agreement, to constitute an offense. There is no limit on the number participating in the conspiracy and, in most countries, no requirement that any steps have been taken to put the plan into effect (compare attempts which require proximity to the full offence). For the purposes of concurrence, the actus reus is a continuing one and parties may join the plot later and incur joint liability and conspiracy can be charged where the co-conspirators have been acquitted or cannot be traced. Finally, repentance by one or more parties does not affect liability but may reduce their sentence.

Mr. Fidget

McPhallus

I'm gonna guess the conspiracy and his appearance on Art were the two biggest moments of this guy's life. And he's still trying to milk them both.

coaster

Quote from: Mr. Fidget on May 19, 2014, 08:47:50 PM
I'll put it this way, you have room to improve. Put your feet one in front of another, and go do what you like. I'd recommend some reading comprehension material, then come on back and cognify this:

You received a ticket seventeen years ago for something that is barely a fucking crime. Get over it.
Quote from: McPhallus on May 19, 2014, 08:54:24 PM
I'm gonna guess the conspiracy and his appearance on Art were the two biggest moments of this guy's life. And he's still trying to milk them both.
Exactly.

Mr. Fidget

You were better off with the "humor",
The guessing will likely not be correct.
Really you just needed to try to appear "involved" which you are, however not constructively so.
Is that a family name, or did you get it at the rainbow gathering?

Mr. Fidget

Mr. Fidget

Quote from: coaster on May 19, 2014, 08:59:44 PM
You received a ticket seventeen years ago for something that is barely a fucking crime. Get over it. Exactly.
Could you speak up? I can hardly hear you through the foot in your mouth.
You guys can't grok the content, so your attacking the vessel containing it. I'm sure glad that you are here, your so thoughtful, so informed and articulate.
I mean what a great discussion, you don't know anything about it, and bang those gavels down with such poise.

Mr. Fidget

coaster

Quote from: Mr. Fidget on May 19, 2014, 09:10:12 PM
Could you speak up? I can hardly hear you through the foot in your mouth.
You guys can't grok the content, so your attacking the vessel containing it. I'm sure glad that you are here, your so thoughtful, so informed and articulate.
I mean what a great discussion, you don't know anything about it, and bang those gavels down with such poise.

Mr. Fidget
You have walked right into another conspiracy.

Mr. Fidget

Quote from: Jackstar on May 19, 2014, 08:25:54 PM
I don't understand what is going on here. Where is the informative YouTube video? So confused right now.
This is an inquiring mind, with a smart question. Answer: There is none yet, however I'm sure any of the cerebral behemoths on this thread could shoot the whole thing for a penny, and win an oscar in the process.

An astounding series of questions would be: "A free book? where, when, & how? I want to see these documents so I can intellectually grasp all this, and develop an informed opinion."
Nobody even asked, that's so funny.

You guys are ready for more sound response conditioning. T-minus 90.
Read up on Pavlov, and then ask yourself what do all these tones played on the radio as cue-ins do to my autonomic response synapses?

Mr. Fidget

The General

Where's my GOD DAMNED FIDGET, Mr Fidget?
You got a ticket for loitering 17 years ago and that's why they were never sent out?
WTF

coaster

Quote from: The General on May 19, 2014, 09:55:19 PM
You got a ticket for loitering 17 years ago and that's why they were never sent out?
WTF
We have to wait for the book. Inquiring minds need to know the story of Mr. Fidget. I for one cannot wait. what a boring as hell harrowing and intriguing story it must be. One man's pointless seventeen year journey. Citations, emails, bicycle chains... I wonder who will play him in the movie.

Catsmile

WTF

Mr. Fidget

WTF
Does it feel good to vent? It's not fair you've had to have all these deep resentments so long. These are questions, however relevant, that are really just insults. OK, I can deal with that, but I dont show any "general" in my order file. Click the email on my profile, get with me under your name, and please be nice. If your $5 did not mean anything to me, and I did not care...

Why would I accept all this grief?

Mr. Fidget

ps. The content of your post shows that you had not read the thread, or at least do not know loitering has no place (factually) in this "discussion" Trespass was the charge fabricated.

b_dubb

Quote from: wr250 on May 19, 2014, 11:37:26 AM
we are viscious vicious  but vaguely loveable arent we

fixed
viscous
Viscount

Mr. Fidget

I'm going to go work on my art now,
no more energy for you guys to drain.
I expect you all to talk all kinds of smack about me while I'm gone, and when I get back we'll see if we've made any progress towards civility. ;)

Mr. Fidget

ps. Thanks for being nicer to me than the average noob, and know that when ALL is both known and understood, we'll try this again in the light of day. Cya!

Jackstar

This guy has had two days to convince me of the righteousness of his cause, and I still don't even know who he even is.

Such an opportunity wasted! Oh, look--Stellar is back.

Mr. Fidget

Quote from: Jackstar on May 20, 2014, 02:03:48 AM
This guy has had two days to convince me of the righteousness of his cause, and I still don't even know who he even is.

Such an opportunity wasted! Oh, look--Stellar is back.
It's not like I know who you are either you know? I did not mean to fail to respond to your question in a way that was uninformative, I signed up on bellgab at 10:47 pm. May 18th. 28 hours ago. Subtract 8 for sleep, divide words by hours and there's why I did not get it all in. I typed every word of all the above on my phone, except the STEM quote. I think I did ok, and I'm here to fix a problem you are apparently unaware of. I'll trade ya' you take the problem, and I'll skip on down the road whistling dixie without it?
Deal? Didn't think so. As I have said before to other posters, read the thread from the top, find reference for anything you may not understand. The picture will fill out. Convince you? Thats what salesmen do, and although I have a great deal of experience in that field, I've nothing to sell. When the text is out, you'll know, and it will be comprehensible. The info above, in fits and starts, contains the majority of the story as a skeletal outline. Perhaps I owe you a bit more, but a general question like you asked is not possible to answer while composing the above off the top of my head. One thing I did notice was your question I answered.
A seventeen year situation can't be explained overnight from a phone.
Take what you need, and leave the rest.
Anyone wandering by later, my profile has an email link, use it if you have further questions.
Thanks for your patience.
Mr. Fidget

Jackstar

Quote from: Mr. Fidget on May 19, 2014, 11:13:58 PM
I'm going to go work on my art now,
no more energy for you guys to drain. [...] Cya!

Quote from: Mr. Fidget on May 20, 2014, 02:51:52 AM
I typed every word of all the above on my phone

The assault rests.

area51drone

I didn't give a shit 20 years ago, and I don't give half a shit now!!!!1

Mr. Fuckyou!!!1